• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for those who like hearing "the word"

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
I know that some of you are just like me and get excited when they hear a pretty lady just saying the word tickle, or talking about it. For those people, I've complied a short list of recent TV shows & movies I've seen in which a female said tickle. I welcome any additions...

1. Penny from Survivor

2. Veronica Hamel on an early episode of Hill Street Blues

3. Heather Locklear - Spin City

4. Denise Richards - Spin City

5. Calista Flockhart - at least three times on times on Ally McBeal

6. Beverly D'Angelo - Coal Miner's Daughter

7. Sally Field - Steel Magnolias

8. PJ Soles - documentary on Halloween

9. Dyan Cannon - The Tonight Show

10. Joyce DeHalfwit - Three's Company

11. Kim Bassinger - The Real McCoy

12. Recebecca whatever Stamos - Just Shoot Me

Those are 12 that stick out in my mind. I'd love to hear about any others...

Susan Sarandon in The Witches of Eastwick (several times)

Raul

there was an episode of will and grace where grace was sitting with will and his parents, and she said something like, "will stop tickling my leg" or something like that. ok, u've prolly already heard it. but i figured i'd tell neways.
bye
lexi

thanks Lexi...

I never heard about that one from Will and Grace! I was hoping to hear about some new ones! I thought of a few others...

1. Shelly Long - Cheers

2. Markie Post - Cheers (same episode)

3. Pam Dauber - Mork and Mindy (she said it repeatedly to her son Johnathan Winters. Ugggg...I know but at least she said it).

4. J. Smith - Charlie's Angles TV Show

5. Cameron Diaz - Charlie's Angels movie

6. Judy Carne - Laugh In

7. Goldie Hawn - Housesitter

8. Loretta Switt - twice on MASH

9. Julia Roberts - Sleeping With The Enemy

10. Rene Russo - Didn't say tickle, but looks like she gets her feet tickled in the Thomas Crown Affair

Ok, that's enough for now. Thank you to everyone for indulging me!!

BigBrownEyes said:
(other 11 deleted)

5. Calista Flockhart - at least three times on times on Ally McBeal

Those are 12 that stick out in my mind. I'd love to hear about any others...

Lucy Liu on Ally McBeal - In the episode where she is hired as a lawyer by Cage and Fish, she promises to give Richard Fish "a hair tickle." Even better, she fulfills the promise!

I Wish...

This is a nice thread. I really wish we had some quotes... Anyone? Anyone?? :)

Amy Jo Johnson -- once on Power Rangers
Julia Louis Dreyfus -- twice in a row on Seinfeld
Kirsten Storms -- Zenon the Zequel
Kirsten Dunst -- on a talk show
Kylie, from Extreme Ghostbusters
Misty, from Pokemon (3 different eps)
Asuka, from Neon Genesis Evengelion
Sailor Moon, from (duh) Sailor Moon

Julia Louis Dreyfus?

Really? I'm a big fan of that show, thought I've seen most of the episodes, but I never heard JLD say tickle. That's interesting. Could you describe the episodes so I could look for them?

Anyway, thanks for the response. In the meantime, here's some more...

1. Cindy Williams - Laverne and Shirley

2. Penny Marshall - same show

3. Vicky Lawrence - same show

4. Caroll Burnett - her old variety show (two mentions that I can remember)

5. Mellissa Reaves - Days Of Our Lives

6. Patsy Peace - DOOL

7. Jeannie Francis - DOOL

8. Lisa Welchel -The Facts Of Life (great foot tickling scene)

Here's 3 that I would love - Michelle Pfeiffer, Sheryl Crow, and Tiffany Amber Theiesen. I'd love to fly the question by them in a chat.

Last edited:
scene desciptions

1. during a 3-part episode that was doing a crossover w/ "Masked Rider", the rangers went 2 Masked Rider's planet, while the pink ranger, who had a cold at the time, stayed on earth, where she ended up fighting a monster. eventually the monster catches the pink ranger's cold, at which she says "ha-ha! u HAVE caught it! that's how it starts! 1st comes the sneezing and then u get this tickling at the back of u'r throat! Haha!"

2. At the end of a Seinfeld ep where Elain loses a button, she finds that an old man found it at a theater. He allows her 2 remove it, and says "careful, i'm a little ticklish!", at which Elain laughs and says "Oh! Haha, tickle tickle!"

3. in Zenon the Zequel, the "zequel" 2 the Disney Channel movie "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century", Zenon walks in2 a force field that stops her from walking. She starts laughing, at which her rival Margie say "what in the galaxy is so funny?", at which Zenon giggles "Margie, it tickles!" An irritated Margie walks 4ward and gets trapped in the same force field, and both girls stand there giggling fer several seconds

4. on some talkshow, Kirsten Dunsts talks about how George Clooney kept tickling her feet during a death scene she had 2 do on ER

5. i haven't actually SEEN this episode, but it's been reported that in an episode of Extrem Ghostbusters, there r these ghost clowns running about that drain energy through people's laughter. A clown captures Kylie and another ghostbuster w/ a bunch of vines, andthe guy says sumthing like "it can't drain our energy cuz we'r not laughing", at which Kylie say sumthing like "not 4 long. this thing's trying 2 tickle me". reportedly the vines tickle her tummy and ears, which gets her giggling, and they're saved when she's about 2 start laughing.

6. a. in an episode of pokemon where the gang meets a Groucho Marx knock-off, the guy pets Misty's Togepi on its front spike, causing it 2 giggle. Misty giggles as well, and says "i never knew Togepi was so ticklish!"
b. in the very next episode, Misty and Togepi r accompanied by a Poliwag. The Poliwag wags its tail happily, tickling Togepi. Misty giggles and says "Togepi's just TICKLED 2 have u w/ us!"
c. in the 1st episode of Pokemon: The Johto Journey, Misty tickles a Cyndaquil, saying "Cootchie cootchie coo! Cootchie cootchie coo! Haha, that tickles,huh?"

7. in an episode of Neon Genesis Evengelion, the gang is at a hot spring. We c Shinji over in the male side as he (and we) listens 2 what's going on on the female side. A woman gives Asuka some treatment. The woman says stuff like "oh, u'r skin is so smooth!" as Asuka starts giggling and laughing, saying stuff like "Stop, u'r tickling me!" and "OH! Oh, don't touch me THERE! Hahaha!". We don't c any action, but we do c Shinji's perverse reactions.

8. In an episode of Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon is up against a monster w/ these angel-like wings. the monster plucks some feathers out in preperation 4 an attack (no, not a tickle attack), and Sailor Moon cringes and says 2 herself "Feathers! No! Don't tell me she's gonna tickle me! Ooh, i just HATE that!"

oh, i just remembered another one:

Fiona, from Zoids: Chaotic Century

in an episode where organoid Zeke gets covered in red paint, Fiona and some kids try washing it off him. Zeke starts laughing (or an organoid's best interpretation of laughing), and Fiona says sumthing like "Hold still, Zeke. I know it tickles, but u've got 2 stay still if we're going 2 wash this off". And 2 think that a girl who started out w/ severe amnesia at the begining of the series would learn what tickling is w/out even showing us HOW she learned about it T_T

Maureen McCormick -"The Brady Bunch"
Susan Dey -Some stupid 70s movie of the week where her family is being terrorized by goons.
Ellen Degeneres -"Ellen"

Drew;)

Will and Grace

In my boredom-filled insomnia, I looked some stuff up. Here we go - -

Episode "Fagel Attraction"
Molly Shannon guest stars and tickles Grace (Debra Messing), saying "the word" 6 or 7 times in a row, and then something along the lines of "See? You're ticklish."

Episode with really long title involving "Olive Garden"
Karen (Megan Mullally) tickles Jack (Sean Hayes)a fair amount (she doesn't say it, but I still figured I should mention)

"Grace in the Hole"
Karen and Jack are in her maid Rosario's room, being miffed at her for not turning the tv on for them, and Rosario shoots one of her famous insults at them, at which point Karen smiles, turns to Jack and says "Don't you just love out Ro-Ro? Let's tickle her!" and they pounce at Rosario, who unfortunately stops them before they start.

Yay for Will and Grace! Mwah!
-Cait

Just about everyone on Full House

Melanie Griffiths in Milk Money

Helen Hunt in an Episode of Mad About You, something along the lines of "Why would that tickle?"

Bernadette Peters on the Sunday in the Park With George DVD Commentary.

I'll get back to you. This is kinda fun... Mwah!
-Cait

Thanks for adding in the dialogue. Much nicer than just a list. Let's see if I can add a couple

1. Daryl Hannah in Summer Lovers (with her boyfriend tied up) she teases "are you afraid I might tickle you" and then does.

2. Elle Macphearson threatens to tickle another woman in Sirens, then does do a quick tickle on Tara Fitzgerald while asking "are you ticklish?"

3. Amy Irving gets it twice in Micki and Maude. The first time she apologizes, saying "I'm just very ticklish" and the second time is yeling "no tickle" while she gets tickled.

4. Shirley Maclaine in A Change of Seasons says "I'm ticklish" through her laughter while getting ribs tickled.

Jerry Seinfeld (in the episode where George complains that his separate worlds are colliding) to Elaine, speculating on what she and George's fiance Susan did together:

"Then you stripped to bra and panties for a tickle fight."

Sadly, the scene Jerry imagines is not shown.

Jennifer Tilly - Bride of Chucky
Jennifer Burns - Josh Kirby...Time Warrior: Chapter 4, Eggs from 70 Million B.C.
Holly, from Monster Rancher
Sakura, from Cardcaptors
Rika, from Digimon, season 3 (Digimon Tamers), and also during an opening narrative of an ep of Digimon, season 4 (Digimon Frontier)

Last edited:
Goldie Hawn in Housesitter, near the beginning.

MaryJo from Designing Women, in a X-mas episode, she sings I saw mommy kissing santa claus, so she sings tickle.

The floozy wife in the film The Toy, at the dinner table.

Another Designing Women:

Delta Burke's characer was talking about how her broher (who was visiting on the episode) and their sister would tickle her neck and feet when they were kids.

Golden Girls:

Bea Arthur tells the ditzy one (can't remeber her name) a secret. Minutes later Rue Mclanahan's character comes into the kitchen followed by the ditz one and confront Bea with the secret. Bea says something like "I though wild horses couldn't drag it out of you!" And the lady says "She told me if I didn't tell her she was going to tickle me."

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
Bea Arthur tells the ditzy one (can't remeber her name) a secret.

I believe Betty White is the ditzy one. :) Great thread! If only tickling were shown as often as it's mentioned. :p

-Jennifer Aniston in the Object of My Affection, sitting on the bed with Paul Rudd and he tweaks her side. It's a little muffled but she says, "no tickling! don't start tickling!" and then he goes after her but the scene cuts away before much else.

-In the Buffy episode "Beauty and the Beasts," from the third season (now available on DVD), Faith and Buffy are patrolling in the teaser and Faith, referring to a boy Buffy's interested in, asks if "he gives you that good down low tickle."

Woo-hoo! This is such a kick. I thought of one more, but I'm not sure if she SAYS it. I know does it, but oh well.
Little Man Tate- Jodie Foster attacks little boy with tickles while riding home on the bus.

I gonna have to rent that Jennifer Aniston movie. I saw Paul Rudd in a play in New York, and he is one of the most beautiful men in existence. Along with Taye Tiggs... Taye... heehee. Mwah!
-C

the object of my affection scene cuts away? i could have sworn in the original trailers it looked like downright tickling all over her. guess i'll have 2 c 4 myself sumtime

here's a couple more...

Thank you all for your wonderful responses. You definitely came up with some really good ones that I never heard about before.

I didn't know Susan Dey ever said "the word." I'd really like to see that one! I heard about the Helen Hunt reference before, but never heard it varified. Here's a few more that I rememebered...

Kristen Davis on "Sex In The City" was dating "Mr. Pussy." As he went down to do what he does, she gigled and said "it tickles."

The one who played the daffy secretary on Ally McBeal sang "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause," which of course includes the word tickle.

Sarah Flynn Boyle (The Practice) didn't say tickle, but was in fact tickled in the movie "Threesome." She's tickled with a feather in the scene and she laughs.

It appears that Rene Russo gets her feet tickled in "The Thomas Crown Affair." Sorry if I already mentioned that one. During the sex scene, Pierce Brosan is doing something off camera as Rene laughs and yells "stop it." My girlfriend said to me during this scene "he must be tickling her..."

I heard that Michelle Pfieffer is tickled on her ribs by a little boy in an old TV movie called "The Children Nobody Wanted." I've never actually scene this movie and it's not available on video. Has anyone ever actually that segment of The Pfeiff getting tickling? I absolutely love Michelle Pfeiffer and would love to see her get tickled. I think she has her feet tickled in the foot massage scene in "Up Close And Personal," but others here have disagreed with me. Watch that scene closely. When Redford starts rubbing her feet, it looks like she starts laughing as if it tickled at first.

Thanks again everyone for all the great details!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back