• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the Record (F/m)

milagros317

Verified
Goddess Shelly asked me what the record was, the longest time I have ever been tickle-tortured with no breaks whatsoever. I told her it was exactly one hour, by Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. GS vowed to break that record.

She decided that the sleep sack didn't give access to my feet and made it hard to dig deeply under my arms. So she didn't use the sleep sack but rather tied me to the bed as you see below.

(Although my legs are not in the photo, they were tied together above the knees, below the knees, and at the ankles. The ankle ropes were tied to the footboard of the bed. My big toes were tied together with a shoelace.)

Attachments

• mar12b5.jpg
    mar12b5.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 151
  • mar12b6.jpg
    mar12b6.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Goddess Shelly set her cell phone timer to 61 minutes. She began to dig in to my ribs, and later into my armpits. As I howled and laughed, she taunted me that I would have no safeword and that she would go on and on for the whole time.

Later she dug into my armpits with her big toe, jabbing in the just the right spot to drive me wild. At the same time she was using a toothbrush on my bare feet.

Between my shrieks of laughter, I asked her if she had ever done this before, tickled somebody using her toes. She reported that this was the first time. I can state very certainly that she was a fast learner. :eek:

She tickled me for the full 61 minutes without pausing, with out a break, thus setting a new record. She then took a bathroom break and came back to tickle me even more, practicing with her other foot. :feets:

That's when she told me that she would set another new record, 62 minutes or more, when I next see her.

I love Goddess Shelly more than ever. :cuddle:

You are a very, very lucky man! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for all of your stories.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back