• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 31st Party m/f

cheeseman1

I couldn't believe I was here, I was about to tickle a girl i had had a crush on since we were teenagers. The wore a tight white dress that accentuated her fairly large breasts that up until tonight had usually been covered with a t-shirt. The dress looked like a piece of cloth that the breasts wanted to be free from. It seems it was only being held up by a thin white strap that tied behind her neck. The best part is her hands were fastened above her head and she was all mine to play with. Maybe i should tell you how we got here.

Hours Earlier...

Ring Ring... My phone rang. i looked on the screen and it was Pamela White. Now Pam and i had been friends for a long time but it felt like I hadn't seen her in about a year which was way too long. She called me up to invite her to her 21st + 10. That was here theme, 21st style presents at a 31st. neither of us had grown up that much. we joked around about the concept before i said of course id come. I loved seeing pam. We were always flirty but it never went any further.
The night arrived and i was a little late to the party at Pams fairly new house. Pamela had never been one to give good directions. It was in full swing, people dancing, drinking having a good time. i said hello to a couple of people i knew and then i spotted Pam. we said our basic hellos and without any lie i told her how good she looked and she looked amazing. Long brown hair with Deep brown eyes, an incredibly sexy smile. An amazing tan that i was jealous of being of irish/english background, an incredibly sexy body and those breasts that really did look to be trying to fight their way out. i made a joke saying " nice to see all three of you" she slapped me playfully but we had always had that kind of relationship where we could say anything to each other.

As the night went on and the drinking continued, my boob jokes got more frequent. she laughed at them all and we were having a good time, to be honest i didn't even realise that i was making so many. The night wound down and everyone started to leave. I was in a handful of people when a taxi came and Pam and i didn't realise but the 4 other people that were there were all taking that one taxi. Pam asked me if id stick around and open presents with her. More time alone with Pamela. no way was i saying no to that.

We talked as i watched her open presents, they included a stack of 21st cards, keys, beer mugs and wine glasses. we laughed at the corny things her friends had written and just enjoyed talking. She turned to me and said "I notice you are a little obsessed with my boobs tonight" i blushed but quickly responded " you're the one that brought them to the party”. We opened another present and it was a set of fluffy hand cuffs with keys and all. She had the idea to try them out and play arrested me handcuffing my hands behind my back. She teased me and made me chase her, which was funny with us both drunk, me with my hands cuffed and her in large heels. She finally let me go and i turned the tables.i handcuffed her hands in front of her and grabbed a white rope that was hanging from the roof. It was holding a Happy 21st+10 BDAY banner which I took down before putting the end of the rope through pams cuffs. i pulled on the rope so her hands would be lifted above her head. she was stretched out but still comfortable with her heels on the floor. I tied the rope off and she looked at me nervously. I reached down grabbed 1 leg at a time and removed her heels. now she was stretched out and having to stand on her toes.

"now about that dress" i said. to which she laughed "don't even think about it, you will not take this dress off!!" hmm " you're not really in a position to decide that are you now Pammy" It was time to have some fun.

I said "pammy are you sill ticklish?" I had only ever tickled her once under her arms and I remember her going crazy. Her eyes widened knowing she was in trouble. I walked around behind her and checked out her legs. In this position her dress had ridden up. it was still covering her sexy ass but only just. I lightly stroked up her thighs and watched her squirm and try and get away from my fingers. I picked up the tickling going slightly higher and tickling just under her ass. she went crazy and started to squirm more.

i changed position and started to tickle up and down her sides "HAHAHAhahah" She laughed as my fingers spider tickled up and down her sides. I still couldn't keep my eyes off her breasts and decided thats its time that i saw a little more. I stopped tickling and started to untie the strap on Pams dress. "open your mouth" i said. she shook her head. "if you don't ill just drop these and those big breasts of yours will be all mine" i said. she opened her mouth and i put her straps in it. she bit down instinctively. i instantly attacked her sides again and she squirmed and thrashed around but would not let go of the straps. I started to tickle her hips she squirmed even more but still wouldn't laugh out loud. from behind i tickled from behind her knee all the way up reaching under her dress and tickling her ass cheeks. she went into hysterics thrashing around but still managed to hold the strap.

I remembered how crazy she went years ago when I tickled under her arms. That was it. I grabbed her by the hips and spun her around so she was facing me.My hand rubbed from her hips up her sides grazing the sides of her breasts through the dress. she liked this feeling. her eyes closed and as they did i attacked her underarms with each hand. she burst out laughing HAHAHAHAhahahahhaHAHAH. and the straps fell. I kept tickling and looked down. More cleavage had been exposed but the dress was just tight enough to hold on even with the way she was thrashing around from side to side trying to get away. i stopped she looked down and smiled at me as if to say you failed but there was no way this was over yet. I spun her around again and saw the zip. I undid it. The dress was still up but it wouldn't take much now for it to fall.

I walked around her and looked into her eyes. She knew she couldn't hold out if i tickled her underarms again. I looked down at these magnificent breasts that were now only jus covered. i started to trace one finger over every inch of her exposed breasts. she desperately tried to stay still so the dress wouldn't fall any further. I started to lightly spider tickle the exposed areas and she started to giggle. her small movements had the dress slowly exposing more of her breasts and my fingers followed the newly exposed skin. I picked up my tickling and the response was instant she thrashed and the dress dropped to her hips. I was instantly hypnotised by her now naked breasts bouncing and jiggling as she moved and my fingers tickles. i wasted no time and started to tickle her nipples, they hardened quickly under my touch and Pamela's reaction was amazing, she screamed out in laughter HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhhahahahHAHAHa Noottt MY TIIITTS!! she thrashed about madly and I was lost in the way she reacted. Her underarms were bad but this was another extreme. she thrashed so much that her dress was quickly falling even further. To be honest neither of us really noticed it fall to her ankles as i was spellbound by her reaction and all she could do was feel this tickling sensation that was now heightening her senses and turning her on. The laughing turned to a mixture of screaming, laughing and moaning and I was going as crazy as her as my heart pounded. I kissed her deeply as i continued to tickle her nipples. she kissed back but it was such a strange sensation being tickled, turned on and kissed at the same time. she was loving every second but also going mad. After what seemed like an eternity i slowed and then traced my finger down the front of her body down to her cute little white lace panties. "you seem to have lost something Pam" i reached in kissed her one more time and whispered " I wonder if that pussy of yours is ticklish" Her eyes widened again.

THE END.

very erotic!
Like a chef sampling a fine stew.... "tasty!... really fine flavor!... but it needs more feet!"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back