• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

problem uploading clips

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
I have been trying to put some clips on my free webspace with my provider I have been able to get some files to upload but everytime I have tried to put a clip or picture up I get an error that says
550filename:permision denied on server. (Filename(accept)) I hope to get this working so I don't have to rely on yahoo to share clips
Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Three possible reasons:

• Your provider has a policy of not allowing clips or pictures to be hosted on the free space they provide.
  • They have a limit concerning file size. Both of these issues should be somewhere in the contract you have with the provider.
  • Your filenames are invalid. Sometimes Upper/Lowercase causes trouble, sometimes special characters, or maybe the names are too long. Try shortening them in that case.

Thanks for your help Marauder My Filenames were to long everything appears to work fine now thanks again

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back