• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Johnny Test

Nice scene. would be GREAT if someone ripped out 2nd scene & looped it (hint hint)

There is another episode with Johnny's sisters being tickled in Johnny's big sister smackdown.

I actually saw this ep when it aired not too long
ago...Yes I sometimes watch cartoon network...:)
It was pretty funny..I like the part when Johnny is going around to all the "evil villains"
in the show asking how to take on the "evil tickler". When he get's to the Villain cat's house and
the Cat says "He tickles people? OHHH...that is evil"....LOL..Too funny. The old butler who wasn't
ticklish was a crack up too. I also liked the feet tickling torture chair that The tickler put the
scientist girls in.."The tickle lounger 9000"....LOL..Overall a funny cartoon...I've only seen a few of the
other eps, but they're always kinda funny and cute.

As far as animated foot tickling goes, this is right up there with April O'Neil for me! I'm sure some won't like the fact that the girls are supposed to be minors, but sometimes you have to take what you can get, lol. Anyways, nice lengthy scene and kudos to the creators of the show for tickling the two females and not using a male character as I honestly feel like there isn't many good female cartoon tickling scenes.

Now if only we can get a English version up on YouTube.

Last edited:
If anybody cares its on comcast cartoonnetwork on demand under johnny test "the tickler" if someone can upload a clip or anything...

if you have comcast, you can go on on demand and watch it.

Any chance of the people with comcast to screencap this or something for us europeans to enjoy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back