• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Narration and "tickle-action"

Razheem

Hello everyone!
Hope this is the right section to ask this...and please, excuse my bad english!!
I was thinking to start drawing a comic, but while thinking about characters posing during the tickle-action, more and more ideas for the in between non-tickling and narrating sequences growed up....(omg, first time that having many new ideas is a problem:banghead: )
My question is: how to find a balance between narration and "tickling-action"? I mean, with any narration,we can't call it a comic, with only narrative parts and no tickle-action, well...not for this site... :shock2:
I know that there's no gold rule and that depends by many factors, but I'm curious about other artist have dealed with this problem...

Many Thanks all!!!

Try to put yourself into the shoes of the person narrating. I've found that if your the one telling the story that it would come naturally. As for the balance between the tickling and non tickling action. The more realistic it sounds the better.
Try your story out and then try reading it back to yourself. You may find bits you wish to change or improve.
As you said. there is no golden rule. If anything.. just have fun with it.. and deal with the feedback and learn.
Good luck with it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back