• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Surprise For Missy

foot fun

One Friday afternoon; I received a phone call from Missy… she invited me over for coffee to discuss potential plots for some up coming videos. I told her that I would be over at 3pm and that I looked very forward to seeing her and that I had some great ideas to share.

At about 2:57pm I pulled into Missy’s driveway, and was greeted at the door with a big hug. We went into her sitting room and she got some coffee… we slipped off our shoes and sat on the sofa like two little school girls preparing to scheme. I couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing reinforced stockings under her jeans.

We exchanged many ideas, which included being buried in sand, drizzled with honey, and rendered helpless in stocks. Not to mention all of the sexy, seductive still shots we could do with our stockings and heels. I even mentioned an idea about the two of us appearing in a video together tickling each other’s beautiful feet. For some reason, I think her members might really enjoy that. Hmmmmmmm I wonder?

After about an hour or more of discussion she invited me down to her basement where she had a new piece of equipment that she had recently purchased for future videos. We got up, put our shoes back on and then I followed her down into the dimly lit lower level.

Missy had a huge smile on her face as she walked over to something that was covered with blankets, and sang a cute little tune to prepare me for the unveiling…

Missy was the one she was so excited…she did a little drum roll and then revealed something I have never seen… a long red box with two holes cut out on the end…obviously for ticklish feet to be placed. Being that I had never seen this particular contraption, I asked to her to show me how it worked. Missy walked over and unlatched the locks. She opened it up…it reminded me of a coffin.

Missy boasted that once inside the box was virtually sound proof and that she had custom speakers in it so the person out side could be clearly heard.

I said, “Can you show me what you do with this thing?” She sat in the center laid back placing her feet through the openings. It was becoming very clear to me, how to use this now, but I continued to play dumb. I said, “So now what do you do?”

She said, “Now you close the top.” I said “oh, like this?” As I closed the top she said, “Yep, just like that.” Before she knew what happened I snapped the latches shut and giggled.

Missy was startled by my abruptness, she was knocking on the closed lid and was saying something but I could not make it out.

I quickly pulled up a chair and the end of the box where my sexy friend’s feet were. I began fooling with the microphone and finally figured out how to turn it on.

To make sure she could hear me I told her to bang on the box three times if she could hear me. To my joy I heard the sound of her knocking.

“Great” I said lets begin!

“Great” I said, lets begin.” I stated.in a slow monotone response.

At that, Missy started vigorously banging on the box, which caused me a little concerned. I wanted to make sure my friend was OK but I wanted her to know that she her attempts to try to make me let her go would be futile.

So I said in a very sterile tone. Missy you have gotten yourself in a bit of a situation and the only way for you to get out is to cooperate. Bang on the box two times if you understand.

Knock, Knock. I heard….

I said…”I am new at this so I need to practice. Your cooperation will be very important in my practice.” I slowly removed one of her shoes revealing her very cute silken foot. Then I removed the other… her toes wiggled wildly as they found their new freedom.

“Christina, you wouldn’t,” she must have been thinking.

I found myself starring at her soft stocking feet up close for the first time. I was quite happy with my situation and couldn’t help but think how scary it would be if the rolls were reversed.

I spoke in to the microphone softly and in my most stern I said, “Well, M I S S T O E G O D D E S S, unfortunately for you my pet, I just had tips put on yesterday.” I then lightly stroked her right foot with a single nail heading towards her very pronounced arch.

I know that her arches were so miserably sensitive and the box was designed to restrict ankle movement so she basically had to just endure my stiff nail grazing her sensitive little feet.

With the exception of my breath I became totally silent and then added a single finger up her left arch. Her toes wiggled slightly. Then I spider tickled over the tops of her feet to see what would happen. I mean the tops of my feet are super sensitive.

I imagined what she would look like inside of the box with her eyes clenched shut trying not to laugh.

I said, “Hmmmmm… doesn’t that tickle Missy?” Then I wiggled one finger into the inside side of her left big toe… she jumped a bit. “Oh well, what the matter is the Goddess a little sensitive there?” I then said “now I wonder what would happen if I.” I wiggled my fingers firmly up and down both of her arches… her feet moved and her toes stated to wiggle.

“Bingo!” I said slyly. “k I t c h y k I t c h y k o o Missy… does that tickle?” I knew She could no longer hold in her laughter in.

“Well it looks like I have struck gold and uh oh… I think there’s a spider on your soles…” With that replaced my sharp nails with just the tips of my soft fingers. Immediately her toes clenched and I could hear her banging the box with all of her strength. I could also hear the faint sound of muffled laughter. I think she actually thought there were spiders on her feet.

I loved every minute of taunting her and torturing her poor helpless feet. *SINGING* “The itsy bitsy spider went up Missy’s soles… he ran up her arch and tickled her toes…” She was absolutely beside herself. Poor poor Missy.

I stopped briefly so she could catch her breath. I noticed that Missy’s stockings were starting to bunch at the ankles which really got me thinking.

I reached on the tickle tool table next to the box a picked up a feather… “Hmmmm I wonder how little Missy likes her feet tickled with feathers?”

“NO! I heard a through the nearly sound proof box, boy was she was starting to panic “OH c’mon Missy, how bad can it really be?” I reached down and wiggled the feather into her arch… I knew for a fact that this makes her crazy so I showed no mercy…. Missy’s foot jumped immediately and then came wild toe movements as if they were being burned with a hot match.

“Oh my, someone is verrrrrry ticklish isn’t she?” Now placing down the feather, I picked up some very slick oil and slathered it all over her soles, her immediate response to my touch was so precious was…” this was pure torture for my sexy friend.

I rolled each of her cute slippery little toes in between my fingers! To my delight h this was devastating to her. Then I began a full assault on her slick peds with my nails. It was magical I never have experienced so much power over another person in my entire life. My sexy little tickle toy was pounding on the box with a new intensity. I new I had to give her a much needed break so I slowed my tickling to a gentle soothing caress. I could feel the relaxation fall upon her, causing my touch to become mush more sensual. I was so caught up in the moment enjoying playing with this beautiful woman’s delicate foot.

I told her that we needed to try one more thing… I knew her desperate thoughts must have been “oh God what?”

“Well, I am a little hungry…and would love to nibble on those cute little toes. “ I continued, “Well, it seems to me you are really not in a position to do anything are you?” Hahahah “of course, first I need to get this oil off of your feet… “

I could literally feel her total fear through the box… I reached for a scrub brush and some water and began scrubbing the bottoms of her verrrrrry ticklish soles.” Once again I could barely hear screams coming from the inside of the box!

Immediately and I scrubbed relentlessly. *singing* “Scrubby scrubby scrub!” “It seems I have gotten all of the oil off.” By this point this must have been just pure torture for Missy. No end in sight and almost an hour of non-stop tickling. I knew she wouldn’t last much longer.

I went upstairs to look for a bottle of honey or something yummy to drizzled all over her cute little toes. Upon returning, I reminded her that I was verrrrrry hungry. I leaned in and gave her big toe al lick… “Oh Missy….your toes are sooooo yummy I think I will be having seconds. After making a meal out her poor little toesies, I finally stopped torturing poor Missy. Honestly, I almost couldn’t stop, but she is such a sweetheart I didn’t want to put her through any more.

Missy I said…” I will let you out of there now if you promise to be a good little goddess.” I started unlatching the locks. As soon as I unlatched the last lock, I said… “Gotta go BYYYYEEEE!” And ran up the stairs as fast as I could. The last thing I heard was…”CHRISTINA!!!! You just wait until I get my hands on you!!!!!”

Hmmmmm, perhaps that is a story for another time.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back