• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shakira's Revenge Pt. 1

leeway

Continuing the tradition of tickling without reason and celebrity gang tickling, this is my third story.

Shakira had her where she wanted her, that bitch and her friends had tortured her without any concern to her well being.
Faith Hill awoke still drugged, she was disoriented, she found herself bound, her arms well over her head stretched, she knelt with her legs opened and her feet and kness tied to two bars, one each. The bars were about 1 foot from the ground.
Faith saw Shakira walking towrds her with a sinister look on her face.
"Hi" Shakira said with her thick accent "you thought I would forget what you did? Not a chance"
Faith struggled through her bonds.
"Oh... come on you should know that's useless my sweetie" taunted shakira with a tone of satisfaction in her voice.
"Please... I beg you don't do this I... it wasn't my idea you know..."
"The fact that you went along with it was reason enough for me, sweetie" said Shakira coldly.
"please shakira you don't understand"
"'I don't understand'? Oh I do understand completely, you are the one that doesn't understand... and rest assured I'll make you understand"
Shakira arrived at Faith's left foot and sat on the floor she looked at it with huger, those beautiful toes were dangling helpless with no escape, she begins to sniff those feet, Faith wiggle her toes in desperation, and giggled silently, a smile governed her face that sensation and the anticipation of what was going to happen to her were too much.
"Please... no no no"
Shakira looked up to Faith's face grinning "yes yes yes"
The wiggling of her fingers began, Faith laughed in histerics.
"I haven't begun my sweetie... if this is how you react to this than you are going to have a loooong night"
Faith struggled trying to free herself from the bonds.
"You are so pathetic, you know you can't escape"
"PLEEEEEEEASSSSSEEE!!!!STAAAAAAAAP"
"What did you guys do when I pleaded to stop? Oh yeah you didn't" Sahkira continued as she stroke the entire foot with her claws.
"Wait... I almost forgot there are other people that want to tickle you... as you should soon learn one person isn't enough.
Faith tried to look over her shoulders to see who it was as the doors opened.

great story!
Shakira rules and should get Faiths toes good and proper,
maybe Kylie or Shania Twain could walk into suprise Faith, and man have Faith's toes gotta take some sucking - it's a little of the tickling scene but it wouldn't hurt, lol :)

nice one!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back