• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SSK Eight: Revenge of the Pledge Master (I) (FF/MM Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
After a long hiatus, I return to the chronicles of Unknown University’s most notorious fraternity with this tale of vengeful hilarity. And this is only the beginning of Gary and Vince’s ticklish travails…

:jester:

THE CHRONICLES OF SCARLET SKULL

Chapter Eight: Revenge of the Pledge Master (I)

by

T.T. Gore​

“A pleasure doing business with you, ladies,” said Chris as he prepared to take his leave. The Scarlet Skull Pledge Master favored their just-delivered package with a mocking smile. “Enjoy yourself, Gary!” he chortled. “And remember: Unless you want to be kicked out of Scarlet Skull, you’d better do as you’re told!”

Chris smiled with satisfaction. THIS would fix Gary’s little red wagon, all right! Not that he was through the disgraced former Pledge Master—or with that treacherous shit Vince, either. Both would be punished as they deserved!

“Oh, we’ll take EXCELLENT care of him!” Paulette promised. The sexy, long-legged brunette gave Gary’s bare behind an affectionate slap. “He’ll never forget THIS night!”

“That’s the idea!” Chris agreed as he closed the door of the basement chamber, leaving Gary alone with the Paulette and Michelle, the Chapter President and Disciplinary Provost respectively of the Daughter of Darkness, Unknown University’s most exclusive and secretive sorority. Both were attired in their midnight blue ceremonial robes of office—under which they wore nothing at all.

“Mmmm,” Paulette drawled, running her fingers through the Gary’s dark chest hair. “This one’s quite the sex stallion, isn’t he? I really like muscles…”

“But do you think he’s too hairy?” Michelle asked. The curvy, deep-bosomed redhead regarded their latest acquisition with a critical eye. “I just don’t know…”

“Well we could body shave him,” Paulette replied—a suggestion that caused Gary to squirm in his bonds, shake his head and make inarticulate sounds of protest through the pink ball gag that stoppered his mouth.

“Hmmm, well, we could,” Michelle agreed. “How about it, big boy? Would you like us to shave off all that manly body hair?”

“We’d have to use tweezers on his balls,” Paulette snickered.

“I don’t think he likes the idea,” Michelle observed. “The poor BABY—his eyes are just about bugging out of his HEAD!”

And indeed, Gary was doing his heartfelt best to signal his disagreement with the girls’ shocking proposal. It was unthinkable! They couldn’t DO such a thing—!

But as he was so horribly well aware, these two bitches COULD do such a thing. In fact, they could do pretty much whatever they wanted. And there wasn’t a single fucking thing that Gary could do to stop them!

He was in one hell of a fucked-up position! Bare-ass naked, wrists tied together, arms hauled high above his head, legs apart, poised precariously on a pair of wooden stools. He’d been hoisted just high enough to lift his heels from the stools. His balls swayed between his wide-open thighs—a sensation that made Gary CRINGE—!

“Now you just concentrate on maintaining your balance, big boy,” Michelle snickered. “If you slip off we’ll have to give you a PUNISHMENT!”

To show what she meant by a punishment, the curvy redhead flourished a wooden spoon in his face.

“That’s right, stud,” Paulette said with a grin. “We SPANK disobedient little boys until their bare behinds turn nice and PINK!”

“Wasn’t it thoughtful of Scarlet Skull to loan us a pair of their misbehaving brothers for our amusement?” Paulette chuckled.

“It sure was!” Michelle exclaimed. “And you know what? I don’t think we should shave this one after all.” She gave Gary a slap on the fanny. “At least not right now. He’s kind of cute, actually, if you like the type.”

The girls laughed heartily. Gary moaned behind the pink ball gag.

“But you know what?” Michelle added, “A little birdie told me that our big boy here swings both ways.”

“Well, that would figure!” the sexy brunette replied. “I’ve heard what goes on during those Scarlet Skull initiation ceremonies!”

“Is that true, stud?” Paulette inquired. “Would you actually ENJOY hanging out with the guys? Well, we’ll soon find out!”

“I’ll bring in the other one,” Michelle called over her shoulder as she headed for the door.

And Gary watched in mute horror as ANOTHER naked, ball-gagged male was brought in! The newcomer was positioned facing Gary, hoisted aloft and poised on the wooden stools. They were face to face, just inches apart—and Gary gulped with horror when he recognized his fellow prisoner. It was Vince!

“Perfect” Paulette exclaimed as she surveyed the captive twosome. Her pretty face was wreathed in a malicious smile. “Aren’t they a CUTE couple!”

“And I do believe they know one another,” Michelle added.

“Yes, they’re INTIMATELY acquainted, according to Chris.” The sexy brunette strolled in a circle around the naked pair. “How about it guys? Think you can get horny for one another in THIS little scenario?”

“We should explain the rules,” Michelle said.

“Yes, we should.” Paulette stepped closer and put a hand on the helpless duo’s butt cheeks. She dug in a little with her well-honed nails, which made Gary and Vince squirm. “It’s really very simple, guys. We’re going to TICKLE you—and the first one who slips off the stools is the loser!”

“And what does the winner get?” Michelle asked rhetorically. She winked. “Well, I think you’ll REALLY like this part! Whoever WINS gets to tickle the LOSER to his heart’s content!”

Hearing this, Gary experienced a sexy thrill!

“Under our supervision, of course!” Paulette concluded.

Vince rolled his eyes—whether in abject terror or delicious anticipation Gary couldn’t tell.

“Shall we get started? Michelle inquired. “Which one do you want, Paulette?”

“Decisions, decisions,” the sexy brunette muttered. “Oh, I guess I’ll go with sweet cheeks here.” She positioned herself behind Vince. “He’s got nice muscle tone. And not quite as much body hair.”

“Works for me!” Michelle chirruped as she took position behind Gary. “Okay, are we all set?”

Every muscle in Gary’s body went tense with dread anticipation of the hellish, hilarious torment soon to come. He told himself that he could take it—that he could hold out—that he was going to WIN—!

And then all thought fled—because Michelle had dipped the feather down between his thighs to stroke his BALLS—!

“BWUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Gary howled into the ball gag as a potent, absolutely UNBEARABLE thrill of ticklish sensation shot through his tensely poised body. The feather’s delicate caress made his balls fucking SWAY and he couldn’t fucking STAND it! The naked stud’s belly instantly convulsed—his legs trembled—and the fucking STOOLS on which he was so precariously balanced fucking SHIFTED ever so slightly—!

“Better hold still, big boy!” Michelle advised. “Remember what happens if you lose your BALANCE!”

“GRRRRRRURRRRRRGH!!!” Gary replied—none too articulately. “UUUUNNNNG!!!”

His desperate, muffled screams competed with the equally desperate noises being made by his fellow victim as their dangling balls were remorselessly tickled by the grinning, avid Daughters of Darkness. Gary and Vince shivered and trembled. They began to sweat. The legs of the unstable stools made scraping sounds as they shifted around on the concrete floor.

Oh, it was humiliating, exhausting and unbearable to be tickled in this manner! But worst of all was the horrific SEXINESS of the situation! Face to face and almost belly to belly with Vince, Gary could feel himself getting EXCITED! He tried to fight it because he didn’t want these bitches to see—but his cock was RISING—and in no time at all he was fully erect!

“Mmmm,” Paulette observed. “I guess they DO like one another!”

“Obviously!”

That’s when Gary realized that Vince ALSO had a hard-on—they were so close together that their cocks were TOUCHING—!

That realization served to redouble Gary’s lustful feelings—and it was obvious that Vince was having the same reaction! As the captive pair squirmed and sweated, the atmosphere of the basement chamber swiftly became heady with the erotic scent of masculine musk…

“NNNNNNUUUUUUGGGGGG!!!” Gary bellowed—or tried to bellow. His legs and belly were beginning to ache. His asshole performed rapid spasms. Between the sexy sensations aroused by Vince’s naked proximity and Michelle’s excruciating ministrations, he was going out of his fucking MIND—!

“You know,” Michelle giggled, “I think I’ll try something a little bit different. “How about it, big boy? Think you can handle being tickled back HERE?”

Gary was granted two or three seconds to brace himself—and then he writhed madly as the feather began to probe the ultra-sensitive crevice between his quivering butt cheeks!

“FLLLLUUUUMMMMPH!” the naked stud screamed—or wished he could scream. The urge to bring his legs together was overwhelming—but he fought it! Yes, he fought it because he knew that if he LOST this hilarious contest, fucking Vince would show him no MERCY!

“My guy’s holding up pretty well,” he heard Paulette report.

“Have you started tickling his pink places yet?” Michelle asked.

“I’m just about to go there!” the sexy brunette replied. And sure enough, an instant later Vince had a veritable fucking FIT! But STILL the bastard managed to maintain his balance!

“Oooo, I think he LIKES it!” Paulette exclaimed. “How about it, sweet cheeks? Am I GETTING to you?”

Gary strove mightily to hold still and just succeeded, though it required the utmost concentration to maintain his balance. But he was despairingly certain that he couldn’t hold out for long. Fucking Michelle was tickling and tickling and fucking TICKLING him without pause and without mercy!

“Are yow WINKING at me, you naughty boy?” the curvy redhead inquired.

“WUUURRRUUUGH!!!” Gary bellowed. “MMMMMMMMPH!!!!” Now the bitch was tickling his actual ASSHOLE and it tickled way too MUCH—!

“Aw, what’s the MATTER, big boy?” Michelle sniggered. “Is it beginning to GET to you? Is it making you feel a little bit CRAZY…?”

“How’s he doing?” Paulette inquired from her position to Vince’s rear.

“I think he’s going to lose it!” Michelle laughed.

“If he does, let’s have my guy body shave him,” the sexy brunette suggested.

“Sounds like a plan to me!”

Hearing this, Gary tensed his muscles in a desperate effort avoid slipping off the stools. But then Michelle shifted the focus of her ticklish assault from his asshole to the backs of his legs—and Gary realized that he was well and truly FUCKED—!

“BWUUUUUUMMMMMMPH!!!” he howled behind the gag as his legs began to tremble uncontrollably. A plague of goose bumps roughened his skin, bringing every hair on his bare body to rigid attention. He was beginning to lose it—oh FUCK he was going to fucking LOSE it—!

“I think we have a loser!” Michelle exclaimed as she drew the feather down the back of Gary’s right leg.

For a few seconds, Gary entertained a faint hope that he might yet outlast Vince, who was obviously in the last extremity: pink-faced, eyes bulging, body covered with goose bumps and cold sweat. Face to face and cock to cock they wiggled and writhed—then, abruptly, Gary’s legs gave out! With a despairing grunt he slipped from the stools to find himself hanging with his toes just brushing the concrete floor

Fucking Vince managed to stay up for another fifteen seconds before he too gave up the hopeless struggle. Then the pair of them were hanging face to face, toenails scraping the concrete…and there was a gleam of malicious delight in Vince’s eyes…

“You lose, stud!” Michelle chuckled. “And you know what that means!”

Paulette lowered Vince to the floor and unbound his wrists. “Lucky, lucky guy!” she snickered. “Now you just wait in the corner there while we get your tickle toy ready for you.”

Vince trotted off, urged along by a brisk slap to the fanny from Paulette.

“Well, big boy, the good news is that you don’t have to stand on those wicked evil stools any more!” Michelle lowered Gary until he was on his knees. He felt a leather strap tighten around his ankles.

“And the bad news? You’re about to find out!” Paulette added. “Okay, sweet cheeks,” the sexy brunette called to Vince. “Get over her and kneel right behind your special friend!”

“Gee, our loser also lost his erection!” Michelle exclaimed.

“Sweet cheeks here will soon fix that!”

Gary shuddered! It was going to be a long, LONG night…

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind word—and keep an eye out for Chapter Nine!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back