• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sequel to lonely night in the dorms f/f-pedicure tickle

saratk

TMF Master
I wrote a sequel to my story “Lonely Night in the dorms. Here’s the first part with part 2 below.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ms-f-f-nylon-sock-bare-foot-all-over-tickling

Shelley couldn't stop thinking about her night of tickling with Amanda. It turns out, Shelley's roommate moved out after the new year, and Amanda moved in. Their neighbors must have thought the two of them watched nothing but hilarious TV, because over the winter months, a lot of laughs came out of that dorm. They enjoyed each other very much, but Shelley was getting a little bored, and needed to involve someone else in her tickling activities.

She had a good friend, Katie, who, she never knew if she was ticklish or not, it kind of intrigued her if she was or not, so that was the person she would focus on next. It was the first real day of spring. The snow had melted; it was a beautiful 75 degree day in the small college town. She got dressed and got ready to go out to run some errands. It was the first day of sandals weather! She dug through her closet, searching for flip flops, but nothing could be found! She left them at her parents’ house, 2 hours away. All she had were sneakers, boots, and heels. She sighed. A trip to Target it is...any excuse to get new shoes, she'll take. She glances at her feet and notices they are not "flip flop ready"...A pedicure is also in her future today.

She walked down the street to the Nail Salon right off campus, conveniently located in the same parking lot as Target. She wore a tee shirt, shorts and sneakers with no socks. She walked into the salon and suddenly realized she'd never had a pedicure, and really didn't know what all went into them. As she walked in she saw others having their feet scrubbed and kind of giggling. Wait a second, this could tickle? Maybe she could do her own nails; she turns to walk out the door. "Hi can I help you?" the nail tech at the desk said. She turned back around "Oh, yes, I'm actually here for a pedicure, I've never had one, so I don't know how it works." "Well, come on back, I'm Stacy, you'll love it." She sat in the chair and kicked off her sneakers, putting them in the bubbling tub of water. "How’s that temperature?" "It's great. Thanks." Shelley put a magazine in front of her face in case any smiles cracked without her permission. She read a travel magazine and an article about fish pedicures "My, that sounds intimating." She thought to herself. Stacy took her feet out and got her old polish off. Not too bad yet, Then she took out one foot and started to file the bottom of it. "Oh God. It starts" she thought. Her head went down, she bit her lip, her magazine shook in her hands. Her toes curled, and her foot turned inward in defense...her face turned red and she tried desperately not to laugh. Being tickled is something she enjoyed...in the privacy of her own home. It had such a connection to something deeper, that showing this side of her in public was very scary. "Oh no, do we have a ticklish one?" Stacy asked. There was a pause, waiting to be able to talk, still behind the magazine Shelley uttered "No, I'm fine." "It's ok if you are, you wouldn't be the first. I'll try to be careful, but it's going to be tricky for a while, and then the worst will be over." Eventually she could no longer hold in in and giggles, laughs, silent laughter erupted out of her. This went on during the pumice stone, and the foot massage with lotions was quite an experience. After the worse was over, Stacy joked "I have news for you Shelley, you are ticklish. I'm surprised you didn't know that." Shelley's face turned red "Yeah, well, I tried my best to hold it in....sorry" "Are you kidding, it's one of the most entertaining things about my job. It's hilarious how ticklish people get during pedicures." Shelley sat there during the rest of her pedicure pondering...could this be a way to find out if her friends are ticklish? Take them with her to get a pedicure? She was all done and had beautiful feet. She went to Target, grabbed some flip flops and wore them home...on the way; she gives her friend Katie a call. The phone rings...she picks up
"Hello?" "Hey Katie, What's up!"
"Katie! what's up!"
"Oh hey, Shelley, how are you?"
"Not much, what's new?"
"Just chilling, what are you doing?"
"Same, I just ran some errands. It's sooo nice out. Unseasonably warm."
"I know, I love it!"
"Yea, I had all my summer shoes put away at home, so I forgot to bring them, so I decided I needed to get some flip flops, then realized my feet were not spring ready, so got my first pedi, just walking back now"
"Ha, I can't believe you didn't tell me. We could have gone together"
"Next time for sure. Have you ever gotten one?
"yeah"
"This was actually my first. I had no idea what to expect. I literally thought they just paint your toes."
"haha! Why would you pay for that, silly?"
"Well, they do cool designy stuff, so maybe..I dunno! Don't make fun of me! But yea, it was intense?"
"What was intense about a pedicure?"
" like, they soaked my feet, rubbed, them, that was cool, and then they scrubbed the bottoms of them with a brush and a stone thingy, I thought I was going to fall off of the chair! I needed to be warned”
“Ohh, I disagree, I think it feels like heaven.”
“I. laughed. The. Whole. Time. You don’t go crazy during that part?”
“ha. No way, big baby, and I’m probably one of the most ticklish people ever, and it didn’t phase me”

Shelley’s heart started to race, she got the information she wanted out of her. She made her way back into her dorm.

“Are you serious? How could that be? I don’t believe you’re ticklish if that didn’t phase you. Maybe you had a better lady than me.”
“Must have been, cause I’m a spaz when someone tries to tickle my feet.”

Shelley sees a bag siting on her table…she looks in, and there are tons of pedicure products with a note that says “feel free to use. It’s flip flop weather! –Amanda”
“Oh my God, What? Ok, so my roommate must have read my mind, and instead of paying lots of money for a pedicure, she went to the store, and got all the tools needed to give your own pedicure, how about them apples?”
“Wow, that’s actually really smart.”
“Now I feel bad that I didn’t call you and tell you what I was doing.”
“Oh, please, it’s no big deal.”
“Well, I feel bad, and I’m not going to get another one for a while…what are you doing now?”
“Nothing, just hanging out in my room.”
“well, i have all the tools, why don't u get a free pedi from me? I’ll watch a YouTube video on how to properly do everything. then we can go to the beach and walk around awww yeeeah”
“haha sounds like a date”
“ok come on over, I’ll have it all ready”

They hung up, Shelley got the room ready. Filled up a large bowl with soapy water, set up a chair and got everything laid out just as Katie knocked and got let in.

Katie noticed her setting up so quickly “Wow, you’ve really outdone yourself here.”
Shelley Joked “I'm kind of a big deal, I just watched a 3 minute video on how to give pedicures on YouTube...so I’m totally qualified to do this, have a seat, I have your foot bath all ready, go ahead and put them in to soak, that is the first step”
Katie sat down “well since you're the pro just let me take my shoes off and slip these puppies. Wow the waters nice”
“Isn’t it?” Amanda sat on the floor in front of her. “ I wish I had a bubbler like they do in the salon, if you want, I can stick my head in and blow bubbles. to give u the full experience”
Katie laughed “Oh girl, you so crazy”.
Shelley got her first tools ready “next step is I need to get all the dead skin off of your feet, so I got my scrub dub dub brush right here...and here we go.” She took her right foot out of the water, held her ankle and started to scrub her foot with the brush.
“Wow that feels nice, your YouTube lesson paid off!”
Shelley wasn’t getting the reaction she was hoping for. “I’m glad. You have an area I need to work on right here” She scrubbed the ball of her foot.
Katie jolts “HAHAHA, ok you’re the expert! But can you maybe ease up a little?”
Shelley gets very silly “I need to do my job! KATIE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT ME!” she moved under the ball to the arch scrubbing there.
“WOAHHHHH HEHEHEHEH I wanna support Shelley, heheheheh but it tickles!”
Shelley continues scrubbing “...oh crap, should I do it harder or softer? She scribbled the brush faster along her soles and continued to joke, acting like she couldn’t stop it as if it was a machine out of control “I can’t turn it off!!! It’s got too much power!!!””
Katie bursts out, wiggles and squirms in her seat and throws her head back “heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh sto hehehehehehehehe OH! SHELLEY! hehehehheheheheheheheheh let go heheheheh” She tries to get her ankle free as Shelley suddenly stops.
“ Oh I’m so sorry.I had no idea..I thought you said you could handle it...that foot is pretty smooth now...I'll try the other foot...what do u think would help? do it softer? slower? what do u think?... me pretending that it was a machine that couldn't be turned off was an added touch..u know, it's me. It’s how I roll”
Katie laughs “I think I can handle it. You picked up your lady’s bad pedicure skills. Just go slower. You were good at first, then you just got too fast and it tickled.”
“Ok, let me try the other foot.” She put her foot in the water and took out her left foot. She starts scrubbing, but extremely light and slow, barely touching the foot. “how’s this”
Katie gave her a look “I can barely feel it, and I don’t think you’re doing anything.”
Shelley stops. You’re right, this isn’t doing anything. I’m going to have to do what I did before, so hold on tight. I’ll count to 30,and it will be done. Before she can protest and offer a different solution, Shelley grabs a tight hold on Katie’s ankle and really start scrubbing all over the bottom of her feet, sending Katie into hysterical laughter. When she hits 30 she stops “I need to catch my breath. Man, I’m glad that’s over.”
Shelley rubs her feet “ooo your feet are soo smoooth now! those boys who like feet are gonna be like mmm who's that?” She continues to run her hands all over her feet giving her a sloppy foot massage.
Katie lets out a loud laugh to this “Well, thank you. Despite your ticklish touch, you’re pretty good at this.”
Shelley remembers what she read in the salon “Oh my God, have you heard of fish pedicures?” Katie looks intrigued “No, what’s that?”
“I read this today...some salons now have a thing where instead of getting your feet scrubbed, u dip you’re feet into water with hundreds of tiny toothless fish, and they nibble the dead skin off your feet for like 30 minutes!
Katie laughed “That’s crazy and gross for those fish eating the feet!”
“Ok,...at Shelley’s salon, I, unfortunately don't have those to offer, but I have something that can act as a substitute...I would only do this if I personally cleaned your feet, and you have to close your eyes ok? it's a surprise.
Katie laughed again “Alright, I trust you, Shelley. My eyes are closed. Just tell me when to open them.”
Shelley put a stool out in front of Katie’s feet. “No, don’t open them! Just place your feet on the stool in front of you so they are dangling off the front.” Katie does this, and curls her toes, knowing something silly is about to happen, and can’t help but giggle early, especially when Shelley firmly holds her ankles down.
“Ok, don’t kick me…I can’t believe I’m going to do this.” Shelley puts her mouth on her toes and quickly goes "NOM NOM NOM NOM" munching on her feet with her mouth, “gumming” her toes and licking her soles, continuing to go “NOM NOM NOM” as she does it.”
Katie bursts her eyes open, looking shocked, unable to move her feet and shrieks and whips her hair from side to side, and puts her hands over her face “HEHEHHEHEHHHEHEHE, that really tickles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE why are you eating my feet hehhehhehehhehhehehhhe”
Shelley does it a few more seconds and finishes up “Who has two thumbs and will do anything for a laugh? this girl!” She laughs loudly “did you like that?”
Katie, still laughing, thinking it’s hilarious, “I can’t believe you just put your foot in my mouth! You are so crazy!”
“I know...i'm sorry. I just had to. shock factor...now back to business, I’m gonna rub some lotion on your feet “ She squirts way too much lotion on my hands “ ok this is what I have to work with.” She slides her lotiony hands all over Katie’s feet, giving little tickles as she goes.
“OHHH YOU LOVE THE LOTION!”
Katie flinches at every little tickle.
“Ok, now that your feet are all smooth, what color do you want?”
“Well what are the choices in this fine establishment?”
“we have red, clear, pink, or blue?”
“Oh pink! That’s my fav!”
Shelley starts painting them “so how do I compare with the big pro nail techs?”
Katie giggles,“I tell you what, I think you’re ready to open your own company, and I bet your whole mouth pedi will catch on fast!”
“yeah I really put your foot in my mouth on that one” Shelley joked”...so how is it that you don't even laugh with the other ones? what do I do wrong?”
Katie thought about it “Oh I dunno my dear, you just need more practice.”
“Well, I’m coming with you next time, because based on how ticklish your feet are I don't think there is ever a time that u can't laugh. Do you think it's possible that you could not laugh if I actually tried to tickle u for at least a little while?”
“ Oh I really doubt it, Shelley, I’m really ticklish.”
“Well, let’s try...see how long u can not laugh. Starting with your feet. Ready? Go.”
She starts lightly stroking Katie’s feet, up and down her sole.
“wait, what? No what! Hehehehhehehheh Shelley!
Shelley stops “oh my! You couldn’t last at all? Do you think you could last anywhere? Like your sides? Knees? Underarms?”
“No way! Please don’t tickle me, I’m so ticklish I might pee my pants!”
“ok ok. Hold on, I’m gonna put this stuff away.
She gets up, goes behind Katie and quickly attacks her ribs from behind, causing Katie to double over and immediately start laughing.
“hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhhehehehehehehehehehehe Shell- hehehehehehehehehe ra heheheheheheheheh stop heheheheheheheheehehehehehe stop! Hehheheheheehehe” Shelley stops, goes and puts her tools away, goes in the bathroom, looks in the mirror and smiles. Very satisfied with herself. She says to herself. “Now I have 2 girls to tickle. Amazing. Let’s just hope they don’t gang up on me.”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back