• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sequel to my story "Talk about Good Customer Service"

saratk

TMF Master
After Judy's fun night with Kelsey from Brookstone, she had a new sense of confidence and bravery. She got Kelsey's number and would call her back, but the excitement of what she did, inspired her to try again in a slightly different way. She looked on the website for Bed Bath & Beyond and noticed they have a lot of massagers also. Instead of calling, she thought she would try going in and speaking with someone directly. She went over what she would do and say and headed out.

She walked in the store, and browsed the section of the store with the massagers. She was approached by a few employees asking if she needed help with anything, and none of them interested her, they were all either older ladies or just didn't look particularly friendly. The casual clothes they wear made it hard for her to know who worked there and who didn't...she spotted a young girl looking at some items a few rows away. She was pretty, about 26, was wearing a black short sleeve shirt, black dress pants and black Mary Janes. She looked similar to a young Kelly Ripa, but had dark brown hair. She walked up to her, hoping she wasn't just a shopper. "Excuse me, do you work here?" She turned, and she was wearing name tag. "Oh, there's your name tag. Kelly. Well, maybe you can help me. I was here around Christmas, and there were all types of massagers on display, and all I see are the chair ones now. Do you have any others in stock?" Kelly thought for a minute. "Yes, I think we do, follow me." "Great, can you tell me which ones you have? I am looking for a gift for my roommate." Kelly walked her to a display table and picked up a handheld massager. It was white with a blue rounded head. It was battery powered with 4 different settings. “Here is one that's pretty popular. It's pretty standard and has several settings and you can use it pretty much anywhere." "Have you tried it?" Judy asked. Kelly said that she hadn't "Oh, ok, I was going to ask you, do you think if you used it on the feet, it would be ok for someone with ticklish feet?" Kelly smiled "oh, does your roommate have ticklish feet? I'm actually not sure, I mean, you could try it out here if you want before making a decision." "Well, normally I'd have her try it, because she'll be using it. But I'm surprising her and don't want to blow it, and I wouldn't be a good judge, because my feet aren't ticklish. Oh and wow, it's pretty expensive; it looks like a good product." Kelly offered "well you can always buy it, try it, and if it's not here thing bring it back to the store." "Well, she's tried some of the other ones you use to carry. Have you tried any of your old foot massagers?" "What did she think of those?" Kelly asked. "We had to return those, because they were too ticklish for her. This one is round, but it vibrates, so it could be a risk. I just wanted to get her a good present. Did you have a favorite out of any of them? I've never tried them" Kelly shook her head "No, I never really put any of them to the test, but this one I've heard good things on and it does have an extra light setting if she's super ticklish, so maybe that won't be too bad."

"Well Kelly, you stand around all day and you never put one to the test? I thought people in retail were supposed to test the product. You should really give this one a spin." Kelly laughed "well, I'm not sure if that would look very professional in the middle of the store." Judy was trying to think of a place to go "well is there a place in the store you can go? Or try it on break. By the way, Kelly, you are taking such good care of me, I'm going to be sure to talk to your manager." Kelly smiled. That made her day "Well, Thank you, you know what, if it really means that much to you I guess I could give it a quick try for you." A manager who was stocking a shelf nearby chimed in and told her she could absolutely try any of the products in the store on the spot and that she should be able to give recommendations. As he walked away she gave Judy a look like "that settles that". Judy smiled "Ok, can you use it on your foot for a little bit and tell me how the different settings feel? You aren't too ticklish are you?" Kelly looked at her nervously "Well, actually I am. Very much, and my feet are the worst, but we'll try the different settings." Judy laughed "Well perfect, you would be a good judge then. You're very sweet by the way. Thanks for doing this." Kelly sat down on a chair nearby "ok, I'm actually kind of nervous here, but let’s try this." She takes off one of her Mary Janes revealing a thin black sock. "Ok I'll try on level one first" She turned it on and it lets out a quiet buzz. She rolls it over the bottom of her feet and thinks for a second "ok this is nice, but it's kind of light. I don't feel much." Judy observes "Ok, good to know number 1 is ok." She flips it to the second setting. The buzzing gets slightly louder. As she digs it into her feet, it is clear that she is immediately relaxed "ohh wow, this feels really good. Yeah, this is my favorite setting so far." Judy smiles "well good, looks like I'm giving you a little break. You deserve it." She flips it to the third level and now the vibrations are visible. She puts it on her foot and she jumps a little "oh! ha-ha woaah, this one's nice but it does tickle a little bit." She continues to laugh as she uses it, but seems to be enjoying it "Ok, so there's just the fourth level left?" asked Judy. Kelly turned off the massager "Yeeeah, but I'm sure if 3 tickled that 4 will be a lot worse." "Oh, give it a quick try." Kelly hesitates "I don't know. I'm really ticklish. It might be too much for me to handle." Judy takes the massager and looks at it "Ok, fair enough. One thing that I'm going to ask is can I try it on you? I know that sounds weird, but there are times I do it for her. I'm actually a professional masseuse, I just like to use tools if my hands get tired, and want to see if that would throw her...just real quick?" Kelly thought this was a bit strange, but was willing "Um, yeah, I guess that would be ok." Judy smiles, sits down at a chair across from Kelly flips the switch to one and puts Kelly's foot on her lap. "Ok this is the first level. How's this?" Kelly relaxes "Ohh that's nice, you're good at this." She flips it to level 2 and asks if it's still ok. "Yes! This is my favorite. It actually feels a lot better when someone else is in control. mmmmm" "Ok I'm going to go to 3, and you said this one tickled a little bit, how’s it with me doing it?" Kelly started to flinch, trying to pull her foot away, but Judy had a pretty tight grip on it, she spoke through her giggles "It still...feels good. but it hahaha definitely tickles." she begins to laugh. "Ok, I'll put it back to 2." Judy purposely turns the setting to 4 and digs it into Kelly's arch, causing her to slouch in her chair try to get her foot back, curl her toes and really start laughing "hhehehhahahhahhaaha hwoah that's not hehehheeheh 2!" Judy ignores the reaction, knowing full well what she is doing "Well that's what it says are you sure?" This continues for about 20 more seconds as Kelly desperately tries but fails not to cause a scene as her foot is being tickled relentlessly. Judy eventually turns it off and gives her relief "I'm so sorry about that. I don't know why it did that." Kelly had to catch her breath "It's ok, but jeez that really tickled so bad." She put her shoe back on and stood up "Sorry again, but you were ok with 1 and 2 right?" Kelly said "Yeah, those were definitely good." Judy picked up a massager that was packaged "Well, I'm going to get it. Thank you so much for your help. Here's my card in case you need any professional massage work done on you." Kelly takes it and gives it a look "Thanks ma'am. I appreciate it. I hope your friend enjoys it. Have a great day!. Judy checked out, got in her car and drove home. She checked her phone, she had a missed call. It was Kelly. She wanted to set up a massage appointment.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back