• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

intro to "milla's favorite fan"

steveohburgh

TMF Poster
ok, yeah i understand that this might not be the best written story ever but its my first time so give me some space lol it stars my favorite actress, milla jovovich [and i would appreciate opinions on this, on where you all would like this to go or whatever]

DIRECTOR - "alright! and.....cut!!" "Beautiful work Milla. I have told you this once and i am sure i have told you a thousand times before, you are a NATURAL at this martial arts-woosho-ass kicking thing!!"

MILLA- [chuckles cutely] "Thanks Archie, and you of all people should know that, even though all of the times you have said that to me, i appreciate it every time. [ending her statement with a beautiful smile]

DIRECTOR - "And i bet your adoring fans will love you in "ultraviolet". your sleek, super sexy, bad ass, seductiveness. What single man WOULDN'T want you my dear?"

MILLA - [once again chuckles lightly] "You're a real trip Archie. Oh and if you don't mind mr. director man, since the next shoot for the library gunfight scene isn't scheduled until later this evening, i will be relaxing in my trailer"

DIRECTOR - "Will do my dear. no need to worry though, because I have one more thing to tell you. The winner of that "win a day with Milla Jovovich" thing you did on Facebook? The lucky winner is in your trailer, anxiously waiting for your arrival. So, all things considered, i decided to let you two get acquainted and have some fun. and the filming? we can continue tomorrow, we have some late evening and night scenes to shoot. So tomorrow will do. Go have some fun. I met the guy, he is harmless. Now you two behave yourselves [he said winking comically]

MILLA - You're the best Archie! If ever there were an award for feeding people to the wolves, you would earn top spot each and every time!!"

[they both chuckle loudly at Milla's friendly remark. Then she walks down to her personal trailer,but half way there a thought pops into her head]

MILLA - [oh god i hope he is not like the one perv that got to meet my good friend Ali Later. All i got to hear from that were horror stories of how much that dude not only wanted to dry hump her, but how badly he tickled her while she was tied up!!! I was like WTH??!! What is wrong with people!? Yeah i am super ticklish, but if he tries for it, i will have to break out my karate! What is a high-payed Hollywood actress to do?]

[she continues toward her personal trailer, now with a slight sense of growing horror and a hint of anticipation. she remembers all the times, past and present, that both friends and family would wrestle her to the ground and tickle her until she nearly wet herself. Her fellow cohorts in this movie still do it to her off screen every now and again. But the really odd part of it all is that she does not mind it. she has always, always loved to laugh, no question there, she knew that. she considers it a playful sort of thing. add restraints and stuff....SHIT!! that would be unbearable torture, beyond her comprehension]

[she comes up to the door to her trailer, stops, takes a deep breath, ex hails, and the opens the door]

Last edited:
please continue!! oh and I would love to see her big feet mercilessly tickled/worshipped!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back