• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member, new story (linked)

Vynter

Been a long time lurker here, decided to join since I've been working on a tickling story for some time now, and just uploaded the first installment to BDSM Library:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=9695

The story will involve a heavy dose of orgasm denial in addition to the tickling. Comments/ideas are welcome and appreciated! I will be updating w/ new chapters often, as much more has been written but needs proofing and some clean-up, etc.

Best,

"Vynter"

Epic story, i really want to see the second part...

Also, i want to see joselee more embarrased for her predicament...

Great story

next part of Ticklish Tantalism:

The Doctor continued attacking Joselle's poor belly button for another 20 minutes. Having the pair of straps across her stomach made it impossible to squirm away, and also forced her lower back down uncomfortably into the stainless steel table. Her sweating made the table slippery, and the throbbing bass music made the table vibrate in a way that tickled even her spinal cord. Her legs, bound tightly to the gyno table's stirrups, also shook & hummed with the awful techno music, as the steel stirrups acted as "conducters" for the pounding beat of the noise. Worse yet, the urine leaking & soaking thru her jeans made the table under her ass wet and slippery, adding to her misery.

The Doctor finally dropped the fork and gave Joselle a bit of a break to regain her breath. Her lungs gasped and heaved in shallow, violent breaths. The ache in her jaw had gone from a mere nusiance to an excruciating pain, and her mouth was bone dry as her saliva simply leaked out the side of the spider gag and dampened her hair & cheeks with foaming strings of drool. The stainless steel "O" ring of the gag also send vibrations from the music thru her teeth, tickling them with a highly annoying buzz.

Joselle looked up at herself in the mirror. What a sorry sight she was! Her mascara, which the Doctor had heavily applied, now ran down every part of her face in purple streaks & rivers. She could even taste it's bitterness as some had dripped down her nose and leaked into her mouth thru the gag. Like a dog with rabies, white foam bubbled from her mouth, foam she was unable to swallow since her mouth was pried open so impossibly wide by the spider gag. Her hair was sweat soaked and matted, and being "pulled" constantly by being tangled in the buckle of the gag behind her head.

Worst of all, she was unable to speak or communicate since her mouth was too widely stretched to form coherent words. The gag had fored her lips hideously apart, exposing her gums, which were getting inflamed from the pressure of the gag forced down upon them. Her throat was raspy & dry, the constant laughing had left her parched and thristy beyond belief. She'd kill for just a sip of water.

Her breasts were cobwebbed with small red scratches where he'd tormented them with the fork, and her nipples were rock hard like little pebbles, slightly purpled from the leftover eyeliner that was on the brush he's tickled them with earlier. Joselle was especially humilated by the spreading wet spot in the crotch of her jeans, proof of her loss of bladder control. The bastard, she thought.

"Well Joselle, I think you've now had the fork plenty close enough, haven't you?," asked the Doctor. "What a shame, we could have avoided all of this had you chosen to eat your food rather than play with it. But you just had to be a naughty girl, didn't you?"

"Aaargh ummoph" Joselle grunted thru her gag. The Doctor went over to a small sink and began running some hot water into a bowl. He then fetched a bar of soap and a small washcloth.

"Let's clean you up a bit, shall we?," said the Doctor helpfully. "You are quite a mess, young lady. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for carrying on like a hyena over a little innocent tickling."

The Doctor then lowered the mirror above the table a bit so Joselle could see her face more clearly. The mirror was at this point about 28 inches above Joselle's face. Slowly, the Doctor dipped the washcloth in the bowl, wrung it out, and began wiping the mascara runs off Joselle's face. He was gentle as if washing an infant. He carefully wiped the slobber and spittle from around Joselle's mouth, and she tasted the slight alkaline flavor of the Ivory soap as a few white soap-bubbles entered around her lips. All Joselle could do was watch herself in the mirror as the Doctor attended to her cleaning.

The Doctor also carefully wiped down Joselle's breasts, the nubby washcloth arousing her stiffened nipples, and then took a soft, dry cloth from his pocked and gently patted her face & breasts dry.

"Joselle, you have a very bad habit of mussing your makeup", said the Doctor. "I am going to apply some makeup that is supposed to be waterproof, and I'm warning you right now that I am getting tired of having to fix you up every 1/2 hour or so. Understood?"

All poor Joselle could do was grunt and moan as the Doctor began applying her makeup. He carefully brushed each eyelid with a purplish-blue eyeshadow, then pulled a small bottle of jet-black mascara and gently coated each eyelash, until they were built up to a slutty, sultry look.

The Doctor then went over to the cabinet and returned with a gleaming white, brand-new Oral-B brand electric toothbrush and a tube of Tartar Control Crest toothpaste.

"You also have bad breath, little miss,"the Doctor lectured Joselle. "We'll have to attend to that next."

Joselle was ecstatic! She would do anything-ANYTHING- to get that dreadful gag out of her mouth, even for only a moment. Her jaw burned with pain like a migraine headache, and her tongue was parched dry as the Sahara Desert, so dry it almost burned. She had the worst case of "cottonmouth" she'd ever had in her life, worst than the worst hangover times 1000.

The Doctor turned a small crank beneath the table, which pushed the upper part of the table upwards and elevated Joselle's head & neck, much like a hospital bed. He also adjusted the mirror above Joselle so she could have a good view of what he was about to do.

The Doctor plucked a large green, rubber apron from a hook on the wall and placed it over Joselle's chest, pulling and tucking it close to her neck. Carefully, he smoothed and adjusted the wrinkles out of it, making sure it evenly covered her breasts. It was just long enough to dangle slightly down Joselle's sides and slightly hang off the edge of the table.
"Let's fix that foul breath, Joselle," the Doctor said. He unscrewed the toothpaste cap and squeezed a nice dollop of turquoise-colored Crest toothpaste on to the tip of the toothbrush. Any moment now, Joselle expected the welcome relief of having him reach behind her head and unbuckled the hated, painful gag.

To her horror and disbelief, the Doctor switched on the buzzing toothbrush and carefully tugged her upper lip away from her gumline. He was going to brush her teeth with the GAG STILL IN!

Poor Joselle wanted to cry, so disappointed she was. Things just got more and more miserable for her.

"I don't think you've been very through in your dental hygeine, Joselle", scolded the Doctor. "You haven't been reaching all the areas you should. Now, with your little friend the spider gag in place, we can assure ourselves a through job."

With that, the Doctor began rubbing the electric toothbrush over Joselle's top row of teeth. He carefully & gently pinched her lips between his thumb and index finger he could adaquetly reach all of her teeth, gently "tugging" her lips and flesh out of the way. He was beyong thorough, and spent about 30 seconds carefully polishing each individual tooth.

Joselle was in absolute misery. The toothpaste burned her dry mouth, and she couldn't generate enough saliva to lubricate and moisten her mouth with the cruel gag in place. She was also coughing and choking on the toothpaste, and the foam from the brushing was leaking down her throat, making her gag and wretch.

"You aren't being very cooperative, Joselle," said the Doctor. "It's easy to see why you have bad breath, if this is the way you act when brushing your teeth." The Doctor finally finished the top row of teeth, and then got started on the bottom. He pinched the center of her lower lip between his thumb and forefinger, pulling the skin away from her gumline again. The vibrations of the toothbrush were extremely irritating, since every time the toothbrush's white shaft touch the steel "O" of the spider gag, it transmitted buzzing vibrations into her jaw.

Finally, the Doctor seemed satisfied, and withdrew and shut off the toothbrush. Joselle stared at her refelction in the mirror in horror. Green toothpaste foam mixed with her drool gushed and oozed from her mouth. It dripped shamefully down her chin, and puddles of green foam and drool were all over the apron, running down the small "valley" in the apron between her large, covered breasts. She coughed and gagged as the bitter-tasting toothpaste dripped down her raw throat. She was helpless to do anything, as she could barely half-swallow with her jaw pinned so wide open by the gag.
The Doctor stood back a moment and simply watched and savored Joselle's suffering. He enjoyed the way her chest heaved when she coughed, making even more spittle and toothpaste drip and run little streams down the apron. Thankfully her eyeshadow and mascara seemed to be holding up well.

Finally, the Doctor took a small "sport bottle' of Poland Spring water and aimed it at Joselle's pried-open mouth. He gave one squirt across her top teeth, and one across the bottom. Then for good measure, he gave one generous squirt of water to her tongue. Joselle was thankful for the sip of water to wash off the toothpaste, even though she couldn't swallow properly. The water mized with toothpaste pooled in the bottom of her mouth.

Suddenly, the Doctor pressed a button on the remote and the part of the table holding up Joselle's head dropped back down to level. This forced the water in her mouth to suddenly rush down her throat, nearly choking her to death! She felt as if she were drowning as the water-toothpaste mix went down her windpipe and into her lungs. She coughed, wretched, gagged, and convulsed for nearly 2 minutes, until all the water was inhaled.

The Doctor gently removed the soiled apron from Joselle's chest and tossed it into a lanudry bin. He then took the washcloth again and gently cleaned and wiped all the toothpaste residue and slobber from Joselle's face & mouth. Her eyes were empty and hopeless. The experience of her tooth-brushing had left her sore, miserable, and defeated.

The Doctor re-adjusted the mirror over Joselle so she could again stare up at her reflection. Her teeth were gleaming white, although her gums were red and sore from the brushing and the dryness of her mouth. He'd given her just enough water to wash off the toothpaste, and not a drop more.

"Now, young lady, let's finish your makeup, shall we?" said the Dcotor, as if Joselle had any say in the matter. "I'd like to add that you've earned yourself a punishment for your shameful behavior whilst I brushed your teeth. I've seen 5 year olds handle a dentist visit with more dignity than you just showed."

Joselle burned and seethed inside with rage. She hated the psychological torture the Doctor used, always speaking to her in "baby-talk" with his scolding, schoolteacher type tone & voice. Always blaming EVERYTHING on her, even though she was the one being tortured and abused by HIM.

"This shade should do nicely," the Doctor said, pulling a fresh tube of lipstick from his shirt pocket. Joselle knew it was brand new because he had to break the little cellophane seal on the tube before twisiting it to reveal the lipstick itself.

"This is called "Hooker Red," said the Doctor. "I think it will contrast nicely with your lovely olive Latina skin." With that, the Doctor bent down close over her face, so close she could feel his breath on her nose. Gently, he coated first her upper and then lower lip with the lipstick. He carefully pulled each lip away from the steel "O" ring gag so as to coat each lip completely.

"Lovely, just lovely" said the Doctor. "Don't you agree?"

Joselle stared back at her reflection above her. She was made-up like a complete slut now, with heavy purple eyeshadow, absurdly long lashes, and now this terrible bright red lipstick! It was so gaudy and bright that she resembled a circus clown or Ronald McDonald, not the dignified woman she was. She exploded in rage:

"Fhuck thu, thu bashtard" she spat as well as she could thru the gag. She just couldn't take anymore of the torture, the pain, the tickling, and now the humiliating makeup.

"Did you just say what I think you said," asked the Doctor. "Did you just swear at me?"

Joselle soon realized her mistake, and tried to shake her head "no." But between the straps and the gag, she could barely move her head from side to side.

"I'll take that as a "yes," said the Doctor. With that, he went across the room and returned with the gleaming white cake of Ivory soap in his hand, the soap he'd washed her with earlier.

"Girls with potty mouths get the 'soap treatment,' said the Doctor. With that, he carefully wedged the almost-new cake of Ivory soap inside the "O" of her spider gag. He pushed until nearly half the cake was inside her mouth, pressing down cruelly on Joselle's tongue. A bit of the soap was "shaved off" as he stuck it thru the gag, and little flakes of it burned miserably on the bottom of Joselle's mouth.

There was no way for her to push it out. And God did it taste terrible! Bitter and alkaline, it was already burning her throat as her saliva, mixed with the soap, ran down her throat.

"That soap is staying in for 15 full minutes, young lady," said the Doctor. "Let's hope it will teach you to better control that foul, vile mouth of yours."

Poor Joselle was in sheer agony, with the bitter Ivory soap foaming and running down her throat. There was nothing she could do; as she was now laid out horizontal there was no way for her to stop the flow of "sudsy slobber" entering her esophagus & windpipe. It was far worse than when her teeth were being brushed, since then as least she was slightly elevated, as if sitting up in a hospital bed. Now, being laid out flat again on the gyno table, she had no control whatsoever over the disgusting, soapy fluid slowly dripping down her throat. Worse yet, Joselle hated and was slightly allergic to Ivory soap, and always avoided it at all costs. Now she was stuck in a nightmare, with the terrible, detergent-like smell pinned firmly in her mouth and wafting upwards to her nostrils.

She looked up at her reflection in the mirror, disgusted by the image she saw staring back. The Ivory soap bar stuck absurdly out of her mouth thru the "O" of the ring gag, with little foamy bubbles beginning to form around the perimeter of her lips. The white foam contrasted sharply with the brillant cherry red of her lipstick. Snot ran from her nose, caused by the constant irritation of the soap's strong odor. After all, half the bar of Ivory, the half sticking out around the gag, was literally a 1/4 inch below her nostrils, so she couldn't help but inhale its irritating, bitter fumes it every time she breathed.

Her torn blouse was pushed back to expose her large breasts, the stiff pink of her nipples forming a nice contrast with the olive skin of her breasts. Her blouse now a bit more like a vest, where the Doctor had sliced a hole under her arm to tickle her armpits. The fabric under her arm was frayed where he'd cut it. Her hair was a toussled, stringy mess, soaked & tangled with her sweat and drool slobber. It looked like a real "rat's nest". She even noticed a couple little bits of turquoise foam where some droplets of stray toothpaste had dried in her matted hair like gum, and now a slow trickle of Ivory soap mixed with drool ran down her chin, down her neck, and eventually settled in the filthy, sweaty hair about her shoulders.

The Doctor suddenly waved the toothbrush in Joselle's face again.

"You see I've changed tips, Joselle," said the Doctor. "I used a firm brush tip to polish those furry little teeth of yours, but now I'm switched over to the softest tip they make." The Doctor brought the tip of the brush briefly into contact with the portion of the soap which was sticking out of Joselle's mouth, and then switched on the toothbrush. The bristles whirred and buzzed in circular fashion as the brush came to life. The Doctor rubbed it in the soap, picking up some on the brsitle of the toothbrush. It left little swirl marks where it had come in contact with the soap bar.

"I need a bit of soap for "lubrication, you see," said the Doctor matter-of-factly. "Rest assured, there's plenty still here to clean out that filthy gutter mouth of yours." With that the Doctor pushed the bar of soap even further into Joselle's mouth, until the tip of the bar came into contact with the back of her throat, gagging her. Joselle coughed as even more of the acrid suds ran down her raw, parched throat.

"Now Joselle, your sock does have a slightly "sweaty" smell to it, so I'm going to use our "little friend" the toothbrush here to clean them up, along with the Ivory soap of course. Since your mouth is such a convenient "dispenser" for the soap, and keeps it so perfectly moist, I think we'll just leave it in there until I've finished cleaning your socks."

"Of course," said the Doctor, "from the amount you've been sweating and carrying on, I'm sure your other sock is somewhat sweaty as well. I think we'll just go ahead and clean up both of them here with our 'friend' the electric toothbrush. You see, it's delicate bristles will do an excellent job of getting every last bit of sweat and such out of the material, and the Ivory is a gentle and excellent soap for this task."

"Uumph auugh" Joselle utteed through her gag. Just trying to form the words made even more of the awful soap trickle down her throat to her larynx. She knew exactly what was in store for her, and it was going to be awful.

"Of course," said the Doctor, "I'm afraid the cleaning process may tickle you a bit. But it is the best way to clean socks like this, with them both on your leg and foot, stretched tightly. We'll clean each leg's socks on at a time. Being that you'll be 'wearing' them, it keeps them stretched out so nicely, so that we can do a thorough & complete cleaning job, especially around your feet & toes. We won't miss a single inch! Don't you agree it's a splendid idea?"

Joselle merely grunted in defeat. It was clear the Doctor was going to do this one way or another, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. What terrified her beyond belief is how she was going to handle the impending tickle torture with that awful soap jammed in her jaw. It was bad enough being induced to laugh hysterically with just the spider gag in her mouth, but with the soap added to the torture she wasn't sure how she'd survive. Just breathing normally was a struggle, much less being forced to laugh hysterically-to the point of hyperventilation- with the soap in her mouth.

"Maybe it won't tickle too much," Joselle thought to herself. "Maybe I'll be able to stand it without laughing." This hope-or rather, prayer, was all poor Joselle had to believe in. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the Doctor's voice:
"Now let's go ahead and get that other boot off your foot, shall we?" The Doctor gripped the heel of the Uribe boot and sloooowly began to gently "rock" the heel of the boot to and fro, loosening it on her foot. Poor Joselle tried curling and flexing her toes to the limit of their movement, trying desparetly to form a "claw" with her toes and keep that boot on her foot. She also clenched her calf muscles, trying to create resistance to the Doctor's effort to tug the boot loose.

The Doctor found Joselle's struggles beyond cute. Her tits shamelessly jiggled...indeed, her whole body jiggled and shook- as she fought to wriggle & flex her leg and keep that damned Uribe boot on her foot. That boot was her last & only protection from the Doctor's ticklish onslaught, and she was already losing this battle.
After a few seconds the Doctor rocked the boot's heel with a firm grip and felt it finally 'let go' of her heel. Inside the boot, her heel was now past & upwards from the rear of the boot and her toes were pointing downwards toward the sole. Her foot's position inside the boot was now like a ballerina on point, with her toes poking straight down into the area where her heel would be if the boots were on properly. The boot was nearly off!

She was sweating terribly, and the black, striped nylon sock clung to the inside of the boot and turned inside-out down her calf as the Doctor pulled the rest of the boot clear of her foot. Her toes were now grazing past the area inside the upper part of the boot, as the Doctor gave a slow, firm tug and was gently pulling the boot totally clear of her leg. He relished the sight of her toes finally coming into view, bare now as the sock had been turning 'inside-out' as it stuck to the inside of the boot as it came off. He pulled the boot totally clear of her foot, with the sock still clingining, as it turned inside-out, to the tips of her toes. He gave the sock itself a gentle 'tug,' and it pulled free of her clenched, wriggling tootsies with a slight "whooshing" sound as the sweaty nylon un-clung from her feet & toes.

Now Joselle's left foot was finally completely bare. The boot was totally off, and the top portion of the stocking stuck out and dangled from the boot as the Doctor carefully set the boot down on the floor. The bottom of her jeans hadn't been affected by the boot's removal, and were still down nearly to the top of her feet.

Of course, whilst he was removing the boot, her sock had come with it, turning itself inside out as he pulled the boot from her leg. It had "stuck' to the inside of the sweaty boot.

It was his first look at Joselle's foot 'naked,' and he liked what he saw. Her toes were coated in gleaming, dark burgandy nail polish, and her arches and soles were the palest white, in contrast to the more olive complexion of the upper part of her foot. Her naked left foot had a beautiful shape, with the sharpness of her curved arches especially stunning. Unable to resist, the Doctor ever so slightly dragged his right index finger from her big toe down across the bare arches to her heel. It was the first time he'd tickled Joselle on her freshly-naked left foot! Joselle reacted as if subjected to an electric shock! The gyno table creaked and squeaked as her restraints flexed slightly, so violent was her reaction. The doctor quickly pressed a button on the table, and the straps holding Joselle in bondage tightened a bit, making sure she was firmly & helplessly immobilized. After her initial laugh, Joselle began coughing and gagging uncontrollably as she'd just 'inhaled' a mouthful of slobber & soapsuds whilst her foot was briefly tickled. Her 'laughter' was more like the sounds of someone choking on a piece of steak.

Cutely, she had also instinctively struggled to try and 'cover' and protect her bare left foot with her sock-clad right foot while being tickled, but the 5 inches of space seperating her feet made this nearly impossibly. The best she could manage was to BARELY get a few of her right, sock-encased right toes to cover her naked left foot's sole. That was the limit of how much she could "flex' and extend her right foot.

The Doctor noted this reaction on his clipboard, and again dragged his index finger down Joselle's naked left foot. And again, Joselle instinctively tried to "cover" and protect her bare left foot with her sock-clad right foot. The Doctor heard the metal stirrups of the gyno table creak as Joselle tried to wrest her entire right leg free and protect her naked, incredibly ticklish & bare left foot. The doctor again made some notes on his clipboard.

"Why Joselle,' the Doctor said while writing his notes on the clipboard, "it appears to me you were trying to use your right foot- the one with the nylon sock still on it- to protect your bare left foot? Is that correct?"

Of course Joselle was still choking and gagging on the slowly dissolving bar of soap in her mouth, and as such was unable to answer or respond to him.

"I guess that's a 'yes'," said the Doctor. "Well, if that's the case, I guess you prefer having your nylon socks on! After all, you were TRYING to 'guard' your bare foot with the one which had the sock on, so I suppose being tickled thru the socks is not as bad as barefoot?"

Of course Joselle couldn't respond, only grunt something incoherent thru her gag which made no sense. The poor woman was practically choking to death on the soapsuds. She sounded like someone trying to speak while the dentist was performing a root canal.

"I am noting this 'incident' for future experimentation," said the Doctor. "I think we will definitely need to test whether you are indeed more ticklish with you socks on or off. But for now, I am going to replace your left sock for the cleaning process, so that both your legs are identical. However, the cleaning process is NOT part of our experiment, so I will have to insure you cannot try and cover one foot with the other whilst we attend to cleaning your stockings with the toothbrush. If you try to do that, it could skew and throw off the results for our future 'experiment'. Am I clear?"

Poor Joselle had given up trying to respond verbally to him. Any attempt to speak or grunt only caused more of the bitter, slowly melting Ivory soap to make it's way down her irritated throat. She had already swallowed so much of it that her stomach was begging to churn, and she felt a sensation of "heartburn" from the chemicals tormenting her throat.

"To assure your compliance, Joselle, we have to make a quick adjustment to the table here." With that, the Doctor flipped a switch under the gleaming, polished steel gyno table to which Joselle was strapped. In seconds, the metal leg stirrups began to separate and move further apart. Joselle felt an uncomfortable tension in her calves and thighs as the moving stirrups spread her legs obscenely wide. So far apart were her legs being spread that it caused her entire body to lurch slightly downward, increasing the tension in her bound wrists & arms, which were already painfully bound well above and behind her head. Finally, the table's motor powered off, with her legs spread so wide now that she could feel a dull ache beginning in her pelvis. She also felt her thighs and calves protest the unnatural position. It was as if she were a gymnast stuck in a "split"!

The evil Doctor stood back a moment and admired his victim's predicament. Joselle's legs were spread obscenely wide, as if ready for the hardest fuck of her life. Yet she looked slightly ridiculous too, in a way. For starters, the bar of gleaming white Ivory soap jammed inside the spider gag. She has a few decent-sized soap bubbles emerging from around her hooker-red lips. What remained of her blouse was pulled and tucked away from her chest and tummy under her sides, with the one armpit shredded and frayed from where he'd cut it away earlier with the razor. Her ample breasts rose and fell as she breathed, her bright pink nipples hard as stone pebbles.

Her legs looked especially absurd. At this point they were spread so absurdly wide that her entire body resembled an upside-down letter "T" Her right leg was, of course, still clad in the lovely striped nylon sock, which had stretched now even tauter against her skin after the stirrups of the table were separated. Her denim jean was rolled up neatly just above her right knee, tucked carefully so it wouldn't come undone. Her toes wriggled cutely thru the transluscent black nylon

Her left leg was still clad in her jeans, with her bare left foot peeking out from just below where the jean ended, which was about 2 inches above the top of her bare left foot.

The Doctor intended to remedy this situation. He went to her left leg and ever-so-gently grabbed the bottom of her denim jean between his thumb and index finger. He carefully folded the heavy denim around the diameter of her ankle, then "tucked" and slowly rolled the material up her ankle about an inch at a time. He relished seeing the smooth, olive skin of her wax legs slowly revealed to his hungry gaze.

The Doctor then pressed a button on the remote, and the deep. throbbing techno music went silent. Joselle was relieved, as it was beyond annoying the way the deep bass music made the table buzz and her skull ache.

But just as quickly, the techno music was replaced by a blasting, eardrum-splitting version of "Jingle Bells." The clanging of the music shook the table even worse than the techno music had, sending ticklish vibrations through Joselle's spine thru the stainless steel table. The song was being played on what sounded like a giant pipe organ, and the deep notes of the tune seemed amplified by steel gyno stirrups, tickling Joslle's legs with an annoying "buzz."

"Let's get that soap out of your mouth, young lady," said the Doctor. "I think you've learned your lesson, now haven't you?" The Doctor had to really "pinch" the soap between his fingers in order to get a grip on its slippery surface. Slowly, inch by inch, the Ivory emerged from her mouth. The end that had been in her mouth was like a Popsicle, oblong in shape from where Joselle's saliva had worn away the soap & she'd 'sucked' on it.

"My my!," said the Doctor. "It looks like you really enjoyed your little "soap snack" - I hope we have enough soap left to get those stockings clean!"

Joselle grunted and moved her tongue around inside her mouth. It was such a relief to have that terrible soap out of there. Still, her mouth was burned and parched, and she still tasted the film and shavings of soap that had scratched off around the spider gag.

Suddenly, the Doctor appeared over Joselle's face, brandishing a pair of chrome "alligator" clips. Each clip had a long wire protruding from it's base.

"This is an important part of our experiment, Joselle," said the Doctor. "These clips are going to be attached to each side of your spider gag."

Joselle didn't like the sound of this 'experiment' one bit, but she knew better than to protest- she couldn't risk pissing him off and getting that awful soap in her mouth again.

"The purpose of the clips is to measure the vibrations in your face and throat while you laugh during tickling. These clips transmit electrical current thru your spider gag and into the nerves of your teeth."

Dread filled Joselle. She was already in agony from the throbbing vibrations of the "Jingle Bells" organ music.

"Unfortunately", said the Doctor, "the electric current that these clips send thru your spider gag will be somewhat irritating. I suspect it may even 'tickle' a bit!"

With that, the Doctor carefully squeezed the right alligator clip's jaws open and softly tugged the corner of Joselle's right lip slightly away from her spider gag. He clamped the alligator clip to the right side of the gag, and then repeated the process on the left side. The red wires extending off the clips ran down Joselle's cheeks and then were fed into a control box under the table. The wires became slightly entangled in Joselle's filthy & ragged hair, which was bunched about her shoulders. Clumps of white soap-scum mixed with drool and slobber from where the soap had earlier bubbled down her cheeks around her gag were matted in her hair.

"Hhhm, this won't do," said the Doctor. "We can't have your hair getting tangled up in the wires- it might interfere with the experiment."

He walked over to the tool cabinet across the room and returned brandishing an enormous pair of scissors. He dangled the cold, polished steel blades in front of Joselle's frightened eyes. She could see the reflection of her pupils in the shiny blades of the scissors.

"I'm afraid I'm not much of a barber,' said the Doctor evilly, "but I'll do my best."

Joselle was mortified. She had always been especially proud of her shiny, jet-black Latina hair. In fact, she spent over $100 a month on hairstyling and hair products like conditioner and mousse.

Suddenly, the Doctor cruelly yanked a rough fistful of Joselle's hair. She could feel a terrible burn in the roots of her hair, as if it were being torn out! The ice cold steel of the scissor blade pressed right against the surface of her scalp. The Doctor squeezed the scissors together and they made a snipping sound.

"Wow, these sure are sharp," said the Doctor. He backed up a bit and held the huge clump of Joselle's hair he'd just chopped off in front of her face like a trophy. "Guess you won't be needing this anymore, Joselle," the Doctor said, pointing to the huge wad of hair he held in his hand. He dropped the hair to the floor of the lab and went in for another "clip."

There was no pattern to his hair cutting, he merely grabbed and snipped random clumps here and there as the whim took him. Each time, he would hold the piece of hair in front of Joselle' before dropping it to the floor, taunting her with comments like "you're gonna be bald before you know it, Joselle" and things like that. He had moved the mirror above Joselle at an angle so couldn't see what he was doing to her hair. He was saving that for the 'grand finale'!

"My my, Joselle, it's just as well we're getting this hair clipped off," said the Doctor. "You certainly keep it a rat's nest. There is drool, soap scum, even bits of toothpaste and such in your hair. It's really rather disgusting, young lady."

Poor Joselle could only endure his torments & taunts. Sometimes the Doctor would take a few strands of her hair and drop them into her open mouth thru the spider gag, making her choke and cough. It was extremely annoying having hair in her mouth and no way to get it out.

Finally, the Doctor stood back satisfied. "What a lovely look we've given you, Joselle! I did a fine job if I do say so myself! I'm a regular Vidal Sassoon!"

Joselle dreaded beyond words what was coming next.

"I'm sure you can't wait to see your new "look," Joselle", said the Doctor. "Let me adjust the mirror here so you can get a nice view.

With that, the Doctor pressed a button on the remote control and the mirror rotated into position directly over Joselle's face. She now had a clear view of her entire body. The reflection started right back down at her!

Joselle was in absolute horror! Her lovely, dark hair of which she was so proud was now ruined. The doctor had hacked away at it horribly, leaving her only ugly clumps and tufts of hair sticking out here and there. The tufts were of various lengths, some about an inch and some nearly 6 inches, sticking out in all directions. In the areas between the tufts, her scalp was visible and covered with ugly "stubble." They were like lillypads on a pond, those tufts, random and unattractive as a dog with mange. It was simply hideous!

"There, now our wires are out of the way of your hair, Joselle, so we can being our experiment proper." The Doctor quickly took a broom and swept Joselle's hair from the floor around the gyno table.

"As I said, we're going to have to clean up these stockings with the toothbrush. Now where's that soap?" The Doctor quickly found the soap underneath the table and whirred the electric toothbrush bristles across the bar of Ivory. Joselle felt fear & panic in her stomach when she heard the toothbrush whirr to life.

"I think we'll start with your right foot first, since I'm already down here," said the Doctor. Her legs were still spread obscenely wide by the stirrups, and a faint odor of urine wafted from the soaked crotch of her jeans where earlier she'd lost control of her bladder.

The Doctor firmly gripped Joselle's right foot, placing 4 of his fingers over the top of her foot and wrapping the fingers around the foot firmly, so the pads of his fingertips pressed on the edge of her soles. He had a good 'grip' on her foot now, using his thumb for leverage, he pressed that into the edge of her arch, opposite his fingers. He was using his left hand for the grip.

With his right hand, the Doctor approached her foot with the toothbrush. The gleaming white plastic of the toothbrush contrasted nicely with the black nylon of her sock. The olive toned-skin of Joselle's foot could also be seen thru the sheer nylon of the sock, as well as her lovely burgundy toenail polish.

Slowly, the Doctor touched the very top of Joselle's big toe with the toothbrush, barely letting the bristles graze the nylon. He was using the softest of touch here, as if trying not to break an egg yolk.

Poor Joselle let out a terrified, deep-throated belly laugh! Her entire body jerked and convulsed within the confines of her secure restraints. The stirrups of the table creaked and groaned during her convulsion, yet held her totally immobilized as the Doctor intended. She felt an especially sharp 'strain' in her crotch & pelvic area, as her legs were already spread so impossibly wide by the stirrups. Any jerking during the tickling only increased the tension on her already stressed & stretched crotch. Furthermore, her urine-soaked panties were beginning to irritate the skin around her labia, as the wet material chafed and rubbed her pubic area under her jeans.

"My my, Joselle, it's going to be a long day for you," said the Doctor. "We have barely started on just your right big toe! We have to finished cleaning this one and then move on to all 9 others! Not to mention, we have to try and get in between each toe as well as do both your soles, heels, arches, and the tops of your feet! Then, once the feet are done, we move up your leg and clean right up to the top of these cute little kneesocks!

Joselle could merely groan. The buzzing in her spider gag was an diabolical torment. The electrical leads kept a steady current flowing thru the gag, making her teeth and jaw vibrate as if being tickled themselves! She could feel the dull, constant 'buzz' thru her sinus cavity, like a migraine headache. And of course the tufts of hair the Doctor had dropped in her mouth still annoyed her. Also, the sharp edges of the alligator clips dug into and irritated the tender flesh of her inner lip.

"Let's get back to work, shall we?" said the Doctor. "We have these lovely tootsies to attend to."

Joselle stomach was a knotted pit of fear. She braced herself for the coming tickle as the brush whirred to life.

The Doctor carefully worked the soft bristles all around Joselle's big toe. He first ran the brush all around the bottom of her toe, giving special attention to the velvet-soft, fleshy area where her big toe was joined to her foot. He repositioned his hand and used his left thumb to gently tug & stretch the nylon taut, pressing his thumb down on her big toenail. and gently "pulling' up on the nylon. He rubbed the brush all around the bottom of Joselle's big toe over the stretched nylon, then carefully pushed her big toe slightly to the side, 'separating" it from the adjoining toe. This opened up about a 1/4 inch of space for him to get the brush head in.

Barely letting the bristles graze her big toe's side, Joselle was in absolute agony. Her entire body throbbed as if a 1000 volt current was being pumped thru her. Rivers of sweat washed down the ugly stubbled areas where her hair had been chopped away, and the sweat ran down into her eyes, burning them. She wanted to rub her eyes terribly, but the binds holding her hands were impossibly tight. The sweat also washed stray bits of cut hair that was entangled in her "tufts" down onto her forehead and cheeks.

Her laughter was so piercing and loud that it could nearly be heard over the throbbing Xmas music pumped at full volume into the laboratory. Now the "Jingle Bells" song was over, and a new song had started. It was the one that went "i have these gifts for you, ba-rump-a-bump-bum. Joselle hated the song, but even worse was that the "brump-a-bump-bum' part of the song was unbearably loud, sung in an electronic techno-bass voice that vibrated the gyno table like an earthquake. The vibrations the shakaing table sent into her spinal cord were unbearably tickling, like her bones themselves were being tickled!

"We're coming along nicely here, Joselle," said the Doctor. He was now working just the tips of the soft toothbrush bristles into the bottom of the "U" shaped area between Joselle's big toe and second toe. He used his thumb and middle finger to push gently on the tops of the two toes, pushing them slightly apart to better access the space between the two toes. He also used this opportunity to run the toothbrush down the sides of her big toe. This tender skin was not used to being touch, and it was absolute torture for Joselle to feel the electric toothbrush's whirring bristles torment this sensitive area.

Then, from his pocket, the Doctor took a Q-Tip swab. He carefully used his fingers to gently "fluff" the cotton head of the Q-Tip. Then, ever so gently, the Doctor rubbed the Q-Tip along the area where the edge of Joselle's toenail met the stocking. The white, fluffy cotton looked lovely against the backdrop of the black socks.

Next, the Doctor softly scraped the tip of the Q-Tip up and down the cute little space in between her big & second toe. He went from top to bottom and bottom to top, driving Joselle to a tickle-induced insanity. He next held the Q-Tip straight and began twirling a little circle around just the very tip of Joselle big toe. He would spin it both clockwise and counterclockwise, driving Joselle utterly insane with laughter.

Whilst tormenting her big toe with the Q-Tip, the doctor switched on the electric toothbrush. He then began to lightly rake the bristles across Joselle's arches, from right to left. There was a slight "air space' between the sock and the concave flesh of Joselle's high, sexy arches. Thus, the Doctor had to press down slightly with the toothbrush to push the stocking material up tight to her arches. This drove Joselle crazy, the brief moment when the brush made contact with just the stocking, before he "pushed down" slightly with the toothbrush and the whirring bristles came into contact with her arch, pressing the ticklish nylon tight to her foot.

"My my, Joselle, we have 9 little tootsies to go and you're not making out too well, are you?" Joselle's breath was coming in short, heaving gulps. She had been hyperventilating for a full seven minutes before the Doctor stopped tormenting her toe & foot with the Q-Tip and toothbrush. He took the washcloth again and wiped Joselle's forehead, cheeks, and mouth area squeaky clean. A lot of stray hair came off on the washcloth, a result of her recent haircut.

The Doctor also moved down to Joselle's knees and tugged the stocking tops up a bit, so they were both perfectly even and symmetrical. He made sure each stocking ended at the exact small spot under her knee on each leg. Then, using the palms of his hands, he smoothed the nylon over the olive skin of her calves, making sure the stocking on each leg matched perfectly with no wrinkles. He cupped his hands and smoothed the underside of the stocking, behind her calves. He savored the sexiness and smoothness of Joselle's lovely, feminine legs.

"Joselle, I am going to take your gag out. How does that sound?"

Joselle was elated! Her jaw ached so badly she could barely stand the throbbing pain. The Doctor rustled a bit in his cabinet while he spoke. "Of course, Joselle, just because the gag's coming out doesn't mean you're going to be allowed to speak, young lady."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back