• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Show Them How You Laugh" FMM/F

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
This story is a fictional continuation of a true story (posted here)

"See!" said Annie to her boyfriend Tristan and his friend, Mike. "I just love your laugh!!" she said to Ella, who was still catching her breath.

Tristan said, "Ha! Yeah, it's like you hiccup!"

"It's not a hiccup!!" Ella pouted, twirling her long, curly, dirty blonde hair with her finger.

"Yes, it's a hiccup!!" shouted Annie, almost doing a little dance with excitement. "I'll prove it to you! You hiccup when you laugh." With that, she started in on Ella's sides again, tickling up and down her ribs.

"Hahah HEE! Hhaaha HIC! hahaha HIC!!" Ella laughed and then pushed Annie's hands away and ran to the couch as if seeking shelter. She grabbed one of the big back pillows of the couch to protect herself. As she slid onto the couch, her right flip-flop slipped off of her foot, revealing fully her red painted nails, very long toes, and soles that were soft from just having been pedicured.

"See!" Annie said. "You hiccup!!" She ran over to the couch and grabbed Ella's foot.

"No no nonnononoo!!!!!" Ella pleaded. Just having her friend's hand on her foot terrified her.

"Oooh, nice pedicure!" Annie said.

"Thanks..." Ella said nervously.

"How was the scrubby part?" Annie asked, simulating a scrubbing motion with her fingers on Ella's sole.

Ella threw her head back in laughter. "Noooo!!! Hahaha HEE Hhahaa HIC!! Cmon cmon HIC!! HICC!! HEE! hhhahahaa HEE!"

"How can you stand to get a pedicure when you're this ticklish, Ella?" Annie taunted as she started running her fingers up and down Ella's sole relentlessly. "Tristan! Come here! Get her other foot!"

"NO!!!!" Ella yelled and tried to hide her other foot under her but couldn't do it in time, as Tristan ran over and pulled off her flip-flip. He held her foot in a moment of suspense as Ella wondered if he would really do it. Then he started tickling her.

"NOottt twwoo at onnccee! Hahah HEE HEE hahha HIC hHahah HIC!" she laughed hysterically and tried to hit them with the pillow to push them off of her.

"Mike! Come help!" Annie summoned.

Mike walked over and non-chalantly sat down on the couch next to Ella, whose arms were extended trying to hit her friends with the pillow. He stuck a finger under her armpit, the spot that closely challenged her feet as her most ticklish area.

Ella essentially went silent except for "HIC"s at that point. "......HIC......HIC...HEE.........HIC!" She tried to think of any way possible to get out of this, and wished she hadn't just gotten a pedicure days before.

"Noo....it's ttoo much!! My...feeet!!!"

"Admit that you hiccup!!!" Annie yelled forcefully. "Admit it!!"

Ella nodded through hysterical laughter. "Hahahah HIC Hhahaha HEE! Yeess!! I - hahahahahaha!! I hiccup!!!"

"I thought so," said Annie. With that, they stopped.

"You guys SUCK," Ella said, breathing heavily. "I hate you!!!"

"Seriously, Ella, how are you so ticklish?? You can really sit through a pedicure?" Annie asked/teased.

"Well...I can, but it tickles!!"

Tristan suddenly found him realizing this whole thing was incredibly arousing. He wanted to know more. "So....what do you do?"

Ella thought back to the pedicure a few days before. "I make faces and squirm and try really hard not to laugh..."

"Why don't you just laugh?" Tristan asked.

"It's embarrassing!" Ella said.

"Actually," Annie said, "I remember a few years ago when you said you got a professional massage but didn't really like it....I think I know why now."

Ella blushed. Annie was referring to this incident, one of the most ticklish experiences she'd had since she was a kid.

"Is that why?" Tristan was practically salivating.

"Maybe...I'm not telling!" Ella said.

Tristan grabbed her foot threateningly. "Tell the story...."

"Okay, okay!!" Ella pleaded. She told the full story (see link above) of how when the masseuse made her way to Ella's legs and toes, she had to do everything she possibly could to keep from exploding into laughter, including taking little gasps for breath.

"Sounds like you were hiccuping," Annie teased.

"It's time for me to go home, guys....." Ella said. She felt too scared that another a tickling session might erupt and had to get out while she could. That night, Ella dreamed about being tickle tortured.

I've read a lot of your stories, and this is definitely one of the best ones I've seen. Fantastic! :)

I love this story. I wish Ella were real. I've known a few girls who hiccupped whenever they laughed. For some reason, they usually denied it, just as Ella did in your story. I find this characteristic extremely sexy, especially since the girl can't help it.

She is real - the first part of this story (link is at the top of the story) is true, I just added further fictional enhancement :)

So glad you liked!

I love this story. I wish Ella were real. I've known a few girls who hiccupped whenever they laughed. For some reason, they usually denied it, just as Ella did in your story. I find this characteristic extremely sexy, especially since the girl can't help it.

She is real - the first part of this story (link is at the top of the story) is true, I just added further fictional enhancement :)

So glad you liked!

There is a video on DailyMotion called "Sweet Teen Tickle 01" which features a beautiful young girl whose laugh is very much as you described Ella's in the story. At one point she tries to say "stop" in the middle of a hiccup, and it comes out sort of like a croak or a rasp.

Appropos of the title of this thread, "Show them how you laugh," years ago I had a beautiful, sweet, funny girlfriend, with dark red/brown hair, green eyes and great legs, who hiccupped whenever she laughed. Her intake of breath was a silvery, silken sound, cut off at the end by the hiccup. When she laughed I used to tease her by saying, "Choke for the people, Pat." That made her laugh more. But she finally said I was making her self-conscious about it.

I only tickled her once. She was fully clothed, but I just HAD to hear that laugh. She was very ticklish, especially behind the knees, but she seemed not to like it, telling me , "Stop so I can breathe," and then she asked me, "What are you, some kind of a sadist?" That stopped me cold. I didn't need her to be angry at me. After two good years, she turned on me 180 degrees. She finally dumped me after months of mixed signals. I hate mixed signals. My hard drive crashes when I get mixed signals! Of course, this was in the late '60s and there were no hard drives then. I never forgot her. And she has NO IDEA what she missed out on!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back