• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scott and Ramona's Ticklish Little Life (F/M M/F)

Quickman

TMF Poster
I know I have an unfinished story but honestly, I ran out of ideas for that one. But I made this one shot instead after looking at this.

http://bebob4999.deviantart.com/art/There-is-a-M-in-the-month-Scott-Pilgrim-290106979

I wanted to write something about it and here it is. Though caution, there is masturbation involved so it'd count as some sort of explicit material but regardless, hope you enjoy. And if you're wondering, I'm using the movie versions of the characters.

“That’s the last of it.” Scott opened the last box.

After the final fight with the last of the League of Evil Ex’s Gideon Graves, Scott and his lover Ramona Flowers reconciled and moved into her home together. After much lazing around the house, Ramona had told him to get off his lazy butt and get a job. With the help of his friend Stephen Stills, he was able to find work at The Happy Avocado, a vegeterian resturant.

His position is basically just being a dish washer and a food prep trainee to boot. Nothing too bad and he didn’t exactly hate it. He just simply couldn’t wait to get home, play games and make love to sweet, sweet Ramona. The time was finally nine o’clock, his shift was over. He put on his jacket and walked home down Toronto with a neutral look on his face.

Finally, he reached the Flowers residence after missing the bus. He opened the door to find it empty except the furniture. No Ramona in sight. He sighed disappointly but he relented, she’ll come back soon. He lay down on his bed playing his beat up Bass guitar from an earlier incident. His thoughts trace back to his relationship over the past few weeks. It had been going well since the defeat of Gideon but he wondered if there is someone out there who Ramona probably dumped.

He quickly brushed off that thought upon hearing the door and open and closing. He jumped out of bed to greet his girlfriend. Ramona was at the door, light blue dyed hair and all with blue and white sleeves, black shirt underneath the brown jacket, fingerless gloves, black pants and brown boots. She placed her skates on the floor and looked up to greet her boyfriend Scott.

“Welcome back.” Scott greeted her.

“I was only gone for a few hours.” Ramona said. “You missed me that much?”

“Well…yeah.” Scott admitted.

“Sweet.” Ramona grinned.

“Out of curiosity, why do you have stocks in your closet?” Scott asked.

The other day while rumaging for a new shirt, he noticed a set of stocks like something he’d see in a rennisance fair.

“Why do you ask?” Ramona asked.

“Well, just that-are you into kinky stuff?” Scott replied.

“Not really but I admit I have tickled the feet of my boyfriends before you came along.” Ramona bluntly answered.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Haven’t used in a while though.” Ramona continued. “Just that tickling the feet of who I date was a small interest of mine.”

“Still into it?” He asked.

“Why, do you want to try it?” Ramona asked, a bit hesistant.

“Come on,” Scott smiled a bit. “I just want to know what it feels like.”

“What, you’ve never been tickled?” Ramona asked, skeptical.

“Kind of. Last time it happened, it was Stacy’s revenge for reading her diary.” Scott confessed.

“Really?” She inquired.

He nodded. With a sigh, she agreed.

“Alright.” Ramona sighed as she went to her bedroom. “Just sit on the couch.”

He sat down waiting for a minute. He sort of anticipated but worried a bit at the same time, last time he was tickled, he almost peed in his pants. From Stacy’s prespective, revenge was sweet but in Scott’s prespective, he thought he couldn’t breathe.

Finally, Ramona came in with the stocks and a cuoshin.

“Here we are.” Ramona annouced.

“Alright, just sit on this coushin.” Ramona placed it on the floor patting it. She sat cross legged while Scott sat down and placed his feet on the open stocks.

“Ready?” Ramona asked.

“Ready.” Scott replied.

She closed the stocks locking them with his feet sticking out
Ramona looked at him with a look that said “Really?” after seeing he still had his socks and shoes on.

“I was hoping you’d remove them?” He smiled sheepishly.

Ramona sighed but complied. She pulled off the right sneaker and the left sneaker next to reveal his socked feet. She sniffed them a bit thinking she smelled something. Ignoring it, she pulled off the sock from his right foot and finally the sock from his left foot. He wiggled his now naked bare toes. She realized the bad smell came from his soles. His size 4 feet.

Doesn’t he ever wash his feet? She asked herself mentally.

Nevertheless, she felt slightly aroused by his naked feet.

“Nice feet.” Ramona complimented.

“Thanks.” Scott replied, slightly nervous.

“You sure you want to go with this?” Ramona asked.

“Yeah.” He said.

He scrunched his toes.

“Alright.” She complied.

Her right hand reached for both of his naked soles and her blue painted fingernail traced up and down against his soft but kind of rough skin. His feet twitched, he giggled. She grinned, the mighty Scott Pilgrim giggled for a moment.

“You know Scott, I’ve always been fond of the big toe.” Ramona said as she touched Scott’s big toe. He laughed a bit after she stroked it. Now she was enjoying it but more so than the seven evil ex’s she dated.

“Now it’s on.” Ramona smiled.

She tickled Scott’s left bare foot like crazy as Scott laughed like mad.

“RAMONAHAHAHAHA!” Scott laughed.

She tickled his right bare foot immediately as he continued laughing. She had forgotten how much she had tickling, it had been a passing interest of hers before it became some sort of tradition to tickle her lover’s feet when dating them. She then went for the balls of his feet. Just as she did, he began to sweat.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! RAMONA, ARE YOU DONE YET?!” He asked whilist laughing.

“Not yet!” Ramona smiled as she continue to rub her fingers against his bare soles. “Ever heard of this Scott?”

“What?”

Ramona touched his big toe and forcibly wiggled it. “This little piggy went to the market.”

“Oh God, no!” Scott yelled as he chuckled, pleading.

“This little piggy stayed home.” She forcibly wiggled his second toe.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Scott howled in laughter.

“This little piggy had roast beef.” She forcibly wiggled his middle toe.

“RAMONAHAHAHA!”

“This little piggy had none.” Ramona forcibly wiggled his fourth toe.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“And this little piggy,” She forcibly wiggled the fifth and last pinkie toe. “Went wee, wee, wee, all the way home!”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Scott continued to howl with laughter, throwing his head back as she tickled all five of his toes. Ten of his toes actually.

“Scott, you have the sexiest piggies I’ve ever seen or ever touched!” Ramona yelled over his laughter.

“THAHAHAHAHNKS!” Scott laughed.

Ramona did the unthinkable, she sucked on his big toe just to get him to squeal. And he did with laughter though she felt like she was licking sock wowl.

She tickled him for a few minutes, every time he howled with laughter as she tickled her toes and bare naked soles. She even brushed her fingers in between his toes electing squeals from him.

Finally, she stopped and Scott breathed heavily as she ceased.

“Is it over?” Scott asked, sweating.

“Just one more.” Ramona said as she unbuckled her pants much to Scott’s confusion.

“What are you doing?” Scott asked.

“I feel horny right now.” Ramona replied.

She placed her naked private areas on his right sole. She pushed her body forward, this apparent act of masturbation has aroused Scott as well. He groaned in pleasure as did Ramona. It stayed that way for a moment until finally, she ejaculated…as did Scott. She sat on her butt and saw the semen on his naked bare sole. Scott on the other hand looked at his pants. A dark spot appeared where his testicles would be but it didn’t smell like pee this time.

“Whoa…” Scott said before looking at Ramona with a panicked look on his face. “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be.” Ramona assured Scott as she breathed heavily. “Sometimes that happens with the boys and Roxy I tickled.”

“We’re done here.”

“Wait!” Scott said. “Can’t I tickle you next?”

“What, for revenge?” Ramona asked.

“No,” He answered. “I just want to see if you’re ticklish.”

Ramona thought about it for a moment, wondering if she’ll regret it if she agrees to it or not.

“Alright.” She sighed, agreeing with the request.

Ramona unlocked the stocks and released his bare feet. Scott walked over to Ramona’s spot and sat on the floor cross legged. Ramona placed her boot covered feet in the stocks and locked them having her feet stick out.

Scott unlaced her boots one by one. He pulled them off revealing violet and white striped socks. He sniffed them for a moment, he thought they smelled like cheese for a moment. He shrugged it off and suddenly, he then pulled off the socks. He took one whiff of her now naked bare feet and grimaced as her feet did smell.

Wow, her feet are like that? Scott mentally asked himself.

“Are you ready?” Scott asked Ramona.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“Alright.” Scott looked at her bare feet, her size 5 feet. Which foot to start with? They look so arousing, he was beginning to be aroused. He stared at them for a moment.

“Scott?” He stared. “Scott!”

He snapped out of his trance.

Ramona contorted her toes as she said, “Are you going to tickle them or not?”

He shook his head, snapping out of his trance.

“I am! I am!” He replied. He sighed and reached for her bare soles tickling them. Ramona attempted to resist at first but she couldn’t hold it, she did for a minute but she couldn’t resist any longer. She laughed. Scott was pleased, he was able to get her to laugh. He smiled like a chesire cat and continued on.

“OH GOD NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Ramona cried out laughing.

He fingers rubbed against her soft but rough skin. He even reached for the balls of her feet, like Scott; she began to sweat.

“Hey Ramona, how did it go again?” Scott asked Ramona.

“Go what again?” She asked.

“Wait, I remember!” Scott said as he began to reach for her toes.

“This little piggy went to market.” Scott touched her big toe, forcibly wiggled it.

“NO! NO!” Ramona yelled laughing, pleading.

“This little piggy stayed home.” Scott touched her second toe.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ramona cried out laughing.

“This little piggy had roast beef.” Scott forcibly wiggled her middle toe.

“PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHA!” She pleaded as she howled with laughter.

“This little piggy had none.” Scott forcibly wiggled Ramona’s fourth toe.

“NOHOHOHOHO!”

“And this little piggy,” Scott forcibly touched Ramona’s last, fifth pinkie toe. “Went wee, wee, wee, all the home!”

“NO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” She howled with laughter, throwing her head back as he tickled all five of her toes. All ten of her toes actually.

“Actually Ramona,” Scott said as she tickled her soles. “Your ten little piggies are the sexiest I’ve seen.”

“THANKSHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She said as she laughed heartily.Scott did the unthinkable. Something Kim would slap him for. He sucked on her big toe.

“OH GOD, NO!” She squealed with laughter.

He continued to tickle her toes and bare naked soles for a few minutes or so. She continue to howl with laughter. He rubbed his fingers, the palms of his hands and even his knuckles. She laughed either way. He even brushed his fingers in between her toes electing her to squeal with laughter. He could tickle her all day if he wanted to.

Finally, he stopped. Ramona breathed heavily as he ceased.

“Are we done yet?” Ramona asked.

“Not yet, just one more thing to be even.” Scott replied.

He took off his pants and underwear. Ramona raised her eyebrow. Was he going to do what she think he’d do?

He did, he placed his penis on her naked bare right sole. He rubbed it against her sole. Ramona realized that he was attempting to masturbate on her foot. She wasn’t sure if she should be disgusted or flattered but regardless, it turned her on. It aroused her. For a full minute, his penis reached a full on erection and he groan with pleasure with every stroke as did Ramona who groaned with pleasure. Finally, they reached an orgasm simultanesouly. His penis ejaculated cum all over her foot.

From her toes to her bare soles dripping to the ball of her foot. Ramona on the other hand, touched something wet.

“I think I just jizzed myself.” Ramona said.

Scott laid on the floor after his apparent foot masturbation.

“Really?” He said.

“Yeah.” She replied.

They stared at each for a moment with bemused looks on their faces. Before chuckling which evolved in laughter.

“This was stupid.” Ramona chuckled.

“Yeah.” Scott concurred.

“Let’s clean ourselves up.” Ramona suggested. “Your feet smell anyway.”

“What?” Scott said slightly offended. “Yours smell too.”

“Huh?” Ramona unlocked the stocks freeing her feet. She smelled her left bare sole and was promptly disgusted. “Ew. You’re right.”

“Can we take a shower together?” Scott proposed.

“Alright.” She replied. “The sooner the better. My foot smells like bad hairgel anyway.”

Hours later, they took a shower with all full concentration on cleaning their feet before going back to wiping away the sweat and any possible smells from their armpits.

Hours later, they finally got in bed with Ramona wearing her black nightgown and Scott wearing nothing but his boxers.

“That was fun.” Scott said.

“Really?” Ramona inquired.

“Wet pants and jizzed feet aside, I gotta say; it turned out well.” He added.

“It was fun that you tickled me though I had more tickling you.” Ramona said.

She then felt her foot being touched.

“What are doing?” Ramona asked, feeling a tickling sensation for a bit.

“Don’t worry, I’m not tickling you.” Scott assured Ramona. “Just, playing footsie.”

Ramona sighed but she smiled.

“You’re such a dork but you’re my dork.” Ramona said. She kissed him on the lips to which he kissed back. He turned off the lamp as Ramona got on top of him. It ended more than well that night.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back