• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truth or Dare, part 2

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
If you havent read the first part read that first to get some knowledge on the situation.

Well the boy and his two friends went home leaving me still tied with my sisters. "That was quite amusing," my sister Val said as she quickly ran a finger across my ribs, making me jump and giggle. She then untied me and told me they had a new spot. I took the blindfold off and was led over to a small slide where I was told to lay down. So I layed down with my arms at my sides and my ankles dangling off the end of the slide. That was how they tied me, with only my exposed soles hanging off the end of it. The blindfold was replaced and they went back to their hiding spot to sit and watch. A couple minutes passed when a guy walking his dog stopped and studied me for a while. He came over sneakily and stood next to me examining my position. "Are you okay lady?" he said with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Yeh, I'm fine," I said and told him the latest playground news. "Hhhhhmmmmm," he mumbled to himself befor positioning himself at my feet. "So your supposed to get tickled?" he asked one more time. "Yes," I said and with that he started scrabbling his nails over the soles of my feet.I immidiatly burst out giggling and tried to wiggle my feet out of the ropes but that was helpless as he explored my sensitive soles. He was probably the best tickler so far that day, he started at my soles and gradually moved his dancing nails up to the bottom of my toes. This tickled like crazy and I strggled but to no effect as the bonds wouldn't break in a million years. After about 5 minutes of this he got up and walked to my side. Suddenly he stuck his fingers in between the strands of rope and wiggled them into my ticklish flesh. This drove me nuts as my hands were so close but not able to get away from my sides. I let out a sudden shreik as he wiggled a finger into my bellybutton and he stopped suddenly as he heard one of my sisters laughing. Like a criminal he was gone in like a second. Having had enough of that my sisters footsteps reapeared and I felt the bonds loosening. I took the blindfold and saw them grinning madly as they pointed to my left, I looked over and saw something which after all the helpless tickling amazed even me........a woman that was approaching us with nothing other that feathers in her hands! I didn't know about the TMF at the time but I swear that it could have been someone in this forum. I was retied to the fireman pole and my sensative tummy was exposed to torturous tickling once again. I had an hour still left of the long day!

Sorry if this one was worse, I was in a hurry. I'll post the remainder of the experience later. And if that woman was anyone currently in the forum say something!

only if i would of been the guy tickling those soles, i would of been much better:D
Great continuation, i only wished they would of dared you for a longer time

OH TUMMY!! :cool:

I missed this thread when you first posted it. I had been waiting for a description of your foot tickling. (I'll bet you couldn't even guess that this would be my interest, could ya?) I've read all three parts now, and I can hardly wait for part 4. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back