• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F - Upper body A fantasy of mine

gordo459

This my first crack at a tickling story. A fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoy it.

Everybody's head turned as Tricia stretched across the pool table in her skin tight jeans and white, sleevless half shirt. Twenty-four, slim, five-foot-nine, flat stomach, tight ass, full breasts, gorgeous face. She was unbelievable - a blonde goddess who seemed to have a year round tan. She drank in every guy's stare as she fired the cue ball down the green and stayed bent over for them to enjoy the view. It didn't hurt that she tilted her ass slightly as she watched the nine ball bank back to her side of the table.

Tricia and I kind of knew each other from my Social Media in Modern Educaton class on Tuesday nights but this was the first time we had hung out together. She was a waitress down at McSweeny's Bar and Grill and was the reason the place stayed in business. She loved being the center of attention and every guy from the local community college loved staring at her. Old Man McSweeny made a fortune from all the drinks he sold and Tricia could finance a rebellion with all the tips. It was almost the very definition of a mutualistic symbiosis.

I had heard she was fiercely competitive but I had no idea how deep it ran until I challenged her to a pool tournament after work. I had to getup early the next day, so we played best of three.

First two games went quick. I beat her soundly the first game, but she came up from behind and got me in the second. So now we were tied at one game a piece and this was the tie breaker. We had what's known as a 'hidden' bet. This meant that nobody knew the stakes of the bet until somebody lost and the winner announced them afterwards. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't go through with this, but she was easily manipulated with a dare and she was so beautiful that I was willing to risk it. If I won, this woudl be my luckiest night ever.

The end of the game was coming, Tricia was up. She cut a smirk in my direction as she eyed the fifteen - her last ball before the eight. I still had the six and the four on the table. It didn't look good for me. "Scared?" she asked. Her southern accent was sweeter than molasses mixed with honey.

"Maybe" I said. She walked slowly and stood right infront of me. She raised her right hand to pull her hair over her ear. As she did, her shirt came up a little revealing more of her middle. I instinctively reached from behind and teased her side with my fingers. She squealed and jumped then, she turned her head and said "Sneakin' in a little tickle there? So it's true what they say about you?"

I just laughed and teased her hip a little more. She giggled and slapped my hand away. "Careful darlin!'" She smiled wide and bent over to take her shot.

I was practically hypnotized. The incredibly tight demin that stretched over her ass cheeks looked like it was about to burst open as she rocked back and forth from one leg to the other. Her half shirt called attention to her supple exposed midriff and I could almost make out the hint of her white lace bra as I peeked under her shirt. She drew her stick along her slender fingers, slammed the cue right into the eight and it sank into the pocket she called.

She straightened up, whipped around, held the cue and chalked up. "That's game and match, Sugar"

What she didn't see was that the cue ball was still rolling slowly on the table behind her. Her eyes met mine and I diverted my glance over to the table. She snapped her head around just in time to see the cue land in the same pocket. "You were saying?" I said.

Tricia slowly turned her head toward me "Damn" she uttered "I'm gettin' tickled tonight ain't I?"

There was a small room in the back behind the rest rooms. It was small enough for two. It had a full length mirror and a chair. The waitresses sometimes used it as a dressing room when they came right from school or from another job. Tricia led me in to the back amidst the "oohs" and "aaahs"of everyone else in the bar. Sometimes it's like nobody ever graduated High School. I grabbed a cold beer, my knapsack and followed her into the room. She locked the door behind her.

"So I suppose you want me in that chair?" she asked.

"Oh no" I said "That's for me. You're standing for this." I produced two pieces of phone line from my bag and pointed up to a pipe that ran across the ceiling.

"Gonna tie me up like that? Good Lord" she said "You aren't kiddin'"

I grinned "No I'm not"

"Well, a bet's a bet" she replied. I coud tell this wasn't how she imagined spending the rest of her evening. I knelt down and tied her ankles together. I got up and she raised her hands high. I secured them to the pipe. I pulled the phone line tight and her half shirt now came up a little more, revealing the bottom of her ribs. I lowered my hands, but her bonds prevented her from doing the same. She took a deep breath as she realized that she was now stretched and vulnerable Her underarms and naked midriff were mine.

I placed the chair right in front of her. I sat down and took a sip of beer. I placed the bottle on the floor next to me. I checked her out, tied up in her half shirt and skin tight jeans. The full length mirror behind her, gave me a great view of her ass so I had a perfect vantage point of all the action. I started at the obvious spot I tried before - her naked sides. I wiggled my fingers against her tan skin and held her gaze. She stared right back at me defiantly, holding in the giggles, but she couldn't control her body's twitching reactions. I could tell the torture had begun for her and it was only going to get worse.

I then ran my hands up and down her sides, lightly touching her skin as I tickled feverishly. She squirmed an twitched. Still staring. I pressed on, she held her ground. I glanced in to the mirror, watching her ass wiggle in her jeans. This time I was in control of it and I liked it. I turned my attention back to her nude midriff and moved my hands forward on her body. I started on her belly button. She pulled back and gasped. My hand followed her motion. I tickled and teased her belly, watching as she sucked in her stomach and writhed. She giggled this time.

Tricia closed her eyes. This game was over. I had her,

I continued the tickling with my left hand while I reached down and grabbed my beer with my right. I took another sip. I offered her some, she didn't answer. She was onbviously too busy laughing, wincing and grunting. I stood up and intensified the tickling. I teased her under her exposed arms, She screamed and freaked out a little. I played with her like this for about twenty minutes, going from her bellybutton to her arms to her sides, her ribs and her hips. Her thrashing, giggling and laughing turned me on so much. I didn't know whether to focus my eyes on her midriff, her face or her ass. Every angle was the perfect one. What I did know, was I was going to keep the tickling going.

"Maybe we should have decided on a safe word first." I said. "Why don't we pick one now?"

Tricia squimed and grunted as her torment continued. She got out the word "muffin!"

"No, I don't like that one" I said. "Try another."

She growled. "Princess"

"No, too girly" I said "Keep going" She was squealing now and starting to lose it. She didn't say anything. "I can go on all night" I said."pick something"

Now she was getting mad. We had gone beyond a simple bet. This was now full blown torture. I was relentlessly tickling her still.

"Please, can you just stop?" she said between gasps. "I can't take it anymore!".

"Stop what?" I said. "This?" I ran my fingers all over her body, then I raked my fingers along her underarms and stayed there. I tickled her with all of my energy.

She gritted her teeth then screamed at the top of her lungs, "Stop it!"

I shifted the tickling to her belly button for another ten miuntes as she lost her mind then I stopped and stepped back.

There is something incredible about a beautiful woman who has just been tickle tortured I sat down and took a sip of beer. I watched the subtleties in her body. She was starting to relax. Her head hung lower then usual and she wasn't quite the flirt she usually is. She was breathing heavier, but it was starting to regulate. I got up an approached her. She tensed.

"No, we're done" I chuckled. I untied her hands and gave her the seat. "What did you think?" I asked.

She picked up my beer and downed it. Then she said "That was incredible. I've never been so stimulated"

"Did you like it?"

She stood up, put her arms around my neck, looked right into my eyes and said, "Let me put it this way, Sugar. I am so kicking your yankee ass next time!"

Nice work. It is especially cool to see something that veers away from the usual foot centric focus of most of the stuff on the forum.

This was well written, punchy and with good dialogue and I totally bought into how the narrator really couldn't resist his ticklee. Please write more!

Nice work. It is especially cool to see something that veers away from the usual foot centric focus of most of the stuff on the forum.

This was well written, punchy and with good dialogue and I totally bought into how the narrator really couldn't resist his ticklee. Please write more!

I couldn't agree more! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back