• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: Clockwork Conspiracy Update!!!

Kev26

TMF Novice
*running through the city streets laptop under his arm he couldn't help wonder what went wrong.... thoughts race through his mind as he backed into a red brick wall in a grimmey alley. Shuddering how his clothes were wet probably from gutter grime along his back he watched as shadows ran pass him as he held his breath.*

That was close. . . *quickly further in the back alley he connected into a remote internet modem nearby and logged into the TMF website.*

"For those who may remeber me or think me just one of those passerbys I'm not like some of the named writers of our genre. I'm sure these writers are more knowned, but RL can be a bitch. I have been gone for a year and a half now and know some may be disappointed that the Cloak and Feather Clockwork Conspiracy series was never truly finished. But I do not regret my descision as much has changed for me... Fan support is a good morale balance for a writer to continue forward, but the simple things like my predessecesors before me Like MTJ and Suikoden I would hate to disappoint... I have done the next two chapters for this on going tale and with but one chapter elft to the climax of this first season... I ask of you tell me if so... will you wish more?

*looks left then right* I'm being pursued at the moment they don't give me rest.... especially her...

Days go by that I think of her and some days I fear a Boot to the face.... So if there are any Cloak and feather Fans out there tell me do you want to know how it ends?

*A rattling catches his attention as he looks upward and drops the laptop jaw dropping as he sees a female size boot land on his face*

"You! How dare you leave me like that!"

*She stands one foot on his face the other rearing back kicking him in the back of the head as she flipped off forcing him face first onto the laptop shattering it*

"By order of Section 7 you are going to finish that story or so help me I'll tie you up and backslap you so hard you'll wish you were doing literature for romance novels!"

"Storm I write romance novels! I have a life! I have a descent job now!"

*She frowns* "But you don't have a girlfriend do you?"

"..." *he hangs his head* "That's cold..."

*she charges him with out hesitation kicking him in the face an unleashes a fury of combinations before finishing him off with a flying upper cut.*

"Game Over..."

*cuffing his ankle to her wrist storm start dragging him back.* "Kev26 you will finish that story or god help you next time you sleep. You'll be eating dirt."

"Nooo! I'm not even done with Monster Hunter Rank 6 Quests yet!!! Gomenosai!!!"

> Lol sorry folks qwarky intro but yah giving you guys heads up I'm back. And got two chapters for the ready. Suikoden has been aptient with me Rl and I had kindly submitted stuff for his okay. Other stories like the catburglar I'm finishing up now. Took a dive for a career and well.. it paid off.. anyways snoogins bitches!

I check here almost every day hoping for another Cloak & Feather story but it's been so so long...
MORE PLEASE!!!

I would love to see more...one of the best series in the section!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back