• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Teacher's Lesson MMMM/F

BlackJack008

Miss Marie Amarriato awoke with a jolt. MMMPH! She screamed into the cloth gag in her mouth. She looked down at herself to find she had been stipped to her black bra and panties and tied down to a weight bench. Her wrists were bound together and tied to the weight at one end and her ankles were bound together and tied down to the bench. She was surrounded by four teenage boys she recognized as Jeff, Matt, Tim, and Nick. Students from her English class. She screamed into her gag, “MMMPH! Mmmmph! MMMmmph!” She struggled with her bonds but to no avail. She begain to whimper and cry. Tim, a tanned football player spoke up, “Hey teach, you done wrong by us. You failed us last semester. Well now we can’t play football and that’s got us mighty angry. And we always figured you were so little and so damn young and hot that this’d be the perfect way to get our grades up and have some fun.” He grinned. “Now you’re gonna give us good grades or else.” He snapped his fingers and Nick removed the gag. “You guys are in so much trouble, I’m going to press charges against every one of you and you are all going to be suspended fro…” Tim cut her off. “No bitch you’re in trouble here, and we control this.” He snapped his fingers again and his friends moved towards her. Jeff and Matt positioned themselves at her bare armpits. Tim and Nick took up positions kneeling by her soft white soles. Her high arches beckoned to Tim and he felt a bulge in his pants. His English teacher started lecturing him again and he dug his fingers into her soft creamy soles. She burst into laughter. All at once his friends began in ernest. Miss Amarriato felt fingers digging into every crevice of her pits and she screamed. “NOOOO hahahahahahdon’t tihihihihikle meheehee HA HA HA! She burst into hysterics. Tim and Nick explored every inch of her high arches digging their fingers in and stroking from top to bottom, scrabbling their nails over her wiggling soles. “HAHAHAHA Thihihihis is torture!! STOP PLEHEEHEEHEEase!! Tim stopped. “Are we passing?” “I won’t be blackmailed! Heeheehee hahaha hahaha!” Tim poured all of his linebacker strength into his fingertips as they danced over the cute English teacher’s soles. Her toes wiggled back and forth as the boys launced a furious assault on her bare feet. Up at her arm pits the other boys were faring about the same. She bucked and screamed with laughter, the bench shaking with every heave of her tiny frame. But she refused to give in or give up. Tim pulled her toes back so her sole was taut. Then he raked his nails up and down up and down furiously fast. “HAHAHAHA I give I give I’ll do anything, juhuhuhst stahahahap!!!” Time ordered his friends to stop. “Alright Miss Amarriato, we’ll stop, but you raise our grades, and you let us have some more fun with you.” She looked terrified. Meekly, “What kind of fun?” Tim started to unzip his jeans… TO BE CONTINUED

Great can't wait!

Great but I hope the next part is longer! More description, more psychology and MORE TICKLING that's the rule for a perfect sequel! Keep it up! I am following this one closely.

Very interesting start. Please by all means continue this story. I cant wait to see what happens next!

Mitch

Hmmm

I read this story before on TickleLovers.com. It's a good story, but I don't remember it having a sequal. :confused:

Too bad

Too bad but the fact it doesn't exist doesn't mean it shouldn't!

Go ahead then

Well if there should be a sequel then why don't YOU write one?

It's not nice...

You know it's not nice to steal other people's stories. And my stories can be found on fanfiction.net!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back