• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Video-- mf/f

tklishkelly

The Video

One night my husband and I were playing around with the new video camars we just bought. He said that he wanted to make a video of me getting tickled by my two friends rachel and lisa, at first I said no way, but he persuaded me to do it by telling me my reward for it (hehe). W e called them over and when they got here we told them what we wanted to do. They looked at each other and said ok, i guess so. My husband then tied my hands above my head and my feet apart securly to the bed posts. I had on a black tee shirt and sweatpants. My friends then took positions at either side of me and started giggling. My husband hit record and yelled action, like he was some big movie director, anyway, my friends then just dug into me, no likt scratching or playful tickling but all out assault on my worst ticklish spot on my body, my underarms. I went crazy, thrashing, arching my back, bucking and screaming like a banshee. They were all over my pits and ribs, teasing me like awwwwwwwwww poor kelly welly ticklish? that drove me even more into throes of hysterics. The tickling went on for about an hour with little breaks here and there. I started to get very aroused and my friends saw this and told my husband who then put the camara down, still recording, slid off my sweats and panties, put his face lower and lower between my legs, my friends still tickling me, the camara still recording and ........................... well, thats another story altogether.

Well written tale

We are impressed! WE only wished your husband had been a woman!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back