• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Napoleon Dynamite Cartoon Series - F/M

Jon56

TMF Expert
Just got done watching it for the first time and it looks like this show is going to have a lot of tickling. In the 6th episode of Season 1 called FFA, Napoleon and Pedro are in some highschool farmers club contest and we see this hot girl tickle Napoleon twice to distract him from winning the contest so her boyfriend can win. First she tickles Napoleon while flirting with him in front of Pedro and says that her and him played tickle fights for the last hour. Thenn toward the end of the episode when Napolean has to recite something on stage she tickles him from behind the curtain under his armpit while her boyfriend cheers her on lol. There's a lot of tickle talk in the episode as well. I haven't seen any of the other ones yet but I saw a brief m/m tickle scene in a preview of another episode so I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more. Maybe one of the writers has a fetish for it.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention a m/m scene in the FFA episode. Shortly after the first f/m scene, Napoleon tickles Pedro's sides to try to get him to loosen up but Pedro's not ticklish and has no reaction. He just stands there and takes it and then asks if Napoleon is finished as he tries to tickle him. Real funny actually.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back