• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tampa Dungeon - My Review

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, here’s my review of the ‘Tampa Dungeon’.
Just 2 words - NEEDS WORK.

There is currently NO back entrance to the dungeon.
Ya gotta go in the front and sign in like the other Eyz Wide Shut people.
I arrived at 8:06 PM. After I paid the 20 dollars and 5 dollars for a one month membership, I passed though the metal detector and went through the door.
First, NO ONE guided me as to WHERE it was, because through that door is the Eyz Wide Shut area (swingers). I had to find my way to the back where the Dungeon BAR was. This is where you sit and drink and basically hang out. After about 15 minutes they CLOSED the BAR to wait for more people to come. I waited just outside the BAR in this small area. I spent almost 2 hours there not knowing that this is NOT the dungeon. It’s JUST the BAR. Nobody told me that.
I finally asked one of the Security guys when the dungeon will re-open since the’main’ swingers area is crowded.
“This isn’t the dungeon. This is just the BAR”
“WHAT? Are you KIDDING me? Well, where IS the duingeon?”
“It’s right outside the front door. There’s another door to your left. THAT’s the dungeon.”
So I cut through the throngs (and THONGS) of people, exited the front door and went through the OTHER door.
You have to put your cell phone and any other crap you have in a little locker right in front. There is also a locker room to change into fetish gear.
You walk through another metal detector.
The hall is filled with some kind of stupid shit art. Wooden carvings of cocks, and such. It looked like a fuckin' museum.
I turned left and there were 15 Theme Rooms an both sides. All very nice. They ALL had BEDS in them. Some rooms had 2 beds. A few had bondage equipment in them, but nothing worth mentioning.
They think that fetish leads to SEX. I will let them know what they’re doing wrong. But, I’m getting ahead of myself.
After twists and turns looking at the rooms I finally found the dungeon.
Oh boy. I’ll try to be as nice as I can.
First, it’s TOO SMALL.
Second, they put Halloween dungeon paper on the walls and it’s not even pasted on the walls. You can see that it’s not secured well and looks VERY amateur-ish..
Third, there’as a BIG round bed-type thing in the middle taking up room. It doesn’t belong there.
Fourth, there’s only a few bondage stuff there. There’s a head and wrist stockade. (NO ankle stocks), there are 2 X-Frames , but on the one in the back they put the Halloween paper over the posts that are supporting it from the back. There’s a leather covered wooden horse thingy with 4 hand cuffs. ALL of the bondage stuff has hand cuffs except for 1. No leather cuffs at all.
Now for the positive stuff.
First, there is 1 piece of bondage equpment that had me intrigued. It looked like it was an inversion table of some kind and they put all these leather straps and sturrups on it. The thing that got me was they installed a leather-padded neck stock at the head of this contraption.
Second, there is enough couch space for 30 people to sit down.
Third, there are 3 or 4 BIG windows that look into 3 or 4 of the theme rooms. They have curtains inside the rooms for privacy, or if you like people to watch, keep it open.
Fourth, (and I do NOT know WHY they have this here) there is a DANCE area with a dance floor, a DJ & flashing lights with LOUD music. They have a full size CAGE there.
There were some people walking in and out taking a tour but no one seemed that interested or cared for it. No one stayed. They Looked and left, I guess they were just curious. After walking around for a little while, I decided it was time to go. I left at about 10:40 PM.
Being bummed out by this I went to déjà vu strip club.
I had more fun there in 40 minutes than the entire night at the so-called dungeon.
I licked (a little) and tickled this VERY pretty dancer named Zoe. Turns out her right foot is WAY more tickish than her left. So now, I call her 'Right Foot Zoe'.
Over-all, the dungeon needs work. I will make suggestions to them (in a NICE and diplomatic way).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back