• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Documentary film FETISHES - fff/m and f/f

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116298/

If you have NETFLIX streaming, the documentary Fetishes is available. Early in the film three or four dominatrics briefly gang-tickle the male filmmaker as he interviews them. Later in a scene where a dominatrix tortures a female slave, she runs her fingers about her torso for a couple quick tickles although the domme does not seem to be trying to tickle her.

I didn't find it on netflix, but i did find it. I only watched a bit, but it does look like it would be interesting for somebody into that type of documentary.

I did see the f/m scene, and to be honest it's not really a gang tickling. I'd hardly qualify it as more then a poke or two from the girls, though it was kind'a sexy how they did it. At any rate, a neat find, but not something you should invest a lot of time in finding if you just want to see the f/m tickle scene, IMO.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back