• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Justice (part 2 FF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi folks, JT here. I am sorry for being MIA, but I have a girlfriend now. In fact, she is fellow TMF member, vombwingo. Not only is she jersey' girl, but also happens to live in jersey herself lol. I am happy to say that I am truly, passionately in love for the first time in a long time and I almost feel like a virgin again.

But without further ado, here is part 2 of Southern Justice. HM2 is next on my list, my friends!

When we last left Lisa, the Irish lawyer from Boston, she was getting her stocking feet tickled by Officer Marge.

Marge: Tickle, tickle, tickle, Counselor!

Lisa: Teeeheeheeheheeheee staahaahaahaap tickling meheehehee!

Officer Marge grinned deviously, watching Lisa's long legs kick as her nails scraped the bottoms of the redhead's feet. Sally enjoyed the sight as well.

Sally: Whoa, damn Marge, I ain't seen legs kick like that since I broke my first horse.

Marge: She's a feisty one alright, but I know just how to steady these chicken kickin legs.

She stopped tickling Lisa, and then wrapped her fat arm around Lisa's ankles. With her other arm free and Lisa's legs locked together, the wicked deputy resumed her torture on both captive feet. She started with the left sole, tracing each fingernail from the heel up. Then she repeated the same procedure with Lisa's right stocking sole. A steady stream of high pitched laugther erupted from the redhead's mouth.

Lisa: Nooooohohoeeeheeheheeee pleaaase Maaraaaage!

Marge: That's Officer Marge to you, missy.

But to prove she wasn't all that evil, Marge slowed her chubby fingers, giving Lisa a chance to take in deep breaths between her giggles. Then she got back down to business and began to instruct Sally.

Marge: Sal, be a dear and help the lady outta that fancy black coat.

Sally: Sure thing, Marge.

The blonde undid the three buttons on Lisa's expensive business coat and pried it off with little difficulty even though their captive's arms were tied. They had done this many times, and perfected their technique to avoid tearing or ripping clothing. Torn clothing raised too many questions that these two policewomen didn't have good answers to.

Marge: Good, now take off that blouse next.

Sally: Okey doke, love that color, matches her burgundy stockins nicely.

Lisa: Pleeheheheheeease, noooo!

Sally nodded and grinned as her nimble fingers went to work and undid each button on the blouse. Lisa cringed while giggling softy, as she felt Sally undo the the last button. Then the cop untucked the blouse from Lisa's skirt, and pulled the shirt open. Both she and Marge looked pleased at what was behind door number two.

Marge: Ooooooh, what have we here?

Sally: Ahhhh, that's so sexy, looks like what i seen outta a Victoria Secret maga-zeen.

They were referring to Lisa's cheetah patterned camisole, which actually had been purchased at the store located in Boston. Normally, Lisa saved that garment for a hot date, but it was colder than she anticipated this morning and put it on to keep her twins just a little warmer. Now she was regretting her decision to wear it, as those four eyes kept checking her out and aiding to the redhead's discomfort.

Marge: Well, dearie, I'm quite impressed to see that underneath your professional clothed exterior lies a sexy wild cat, just waiting to purr for me.

Then Marge held up both of her hands, with her chubby digits wiggling up above Lisa teasingly. Lisa winced and shook her head in defiance. But it did no good, Marge only snickered in response and then plunged all ten fingers into both of the redhead's sides and tickled her flesh through the camisole.

Lisa: Eeeeeeeek!

Sally finished stripping off Lisa's burgundy blouse, which came off at her wrists. Then the blonde haired policewoman tossed it to the ground to join Lisa's high heels and suit coat. Then she turned and placed both hands on her hips while watching the show. Marge was relentless, and knew how to drive Lisa bananas. She would tickle the redheaded lawyer for ten seconds, then stop, allowing Lisa to catch her breath. Then she would start up again and goose her sides more.

Marge: Aye can feel your tender ribbies, Counselor! You're lucky that aye ain't the canna-beal type, or else I'd be putting some BBQ sauce on them babies.

Lisa: WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAAHAAAAAP!

Marge: Okay, I'll stop. Hey Sal, cop a feel of those undie-arms, see if they're to your likin!

Using the back of her hands, Sally ran them down from Lisa's bound wrists to almost the armpits.

Sally: Ya got some softy skin there, Red. You big city types must hop in a tub of lotion ever night, am I right!

Lisa, still giggling through gritted teeth, gave Sally the finger. But Sally didn't care, instead, she just bent down and licked Lisa's naughty digt.

Lisa: Ewwwww, keep your flithy tongue in your mouth.

Sally: Finger lickin good, just the way Aye like it.

Marge: Tickle her armpits, Sal!

Which Sally did, in a lazily zig zag fashion. Lisa tittered through gritted teeth, as her armpits were her worst spot. The more they tickled her, the more her Irish temper got the best of her. Whereas Marge liked to aggressively tickle, Sally was more docile. Using her fingernails, she tredded lightly on the soft, hairless hollows.

Lisa: Wheeeheeeeehhehehheee ooooh thahahahahaaat's the worst!

Sally: Glad to hear it, darlin, I think I'll continue a bit longer.

While Sally did so, Marge's gaze returned to Lisa's stocking feet. As much fun as it had been to tickle the burgundy covered soles, the policewoman was more curious about the naked treasures underneath. Snaking her hands craftly up Lisa's black skirt while gropping her leg, Marge discovered the height of the stockings. Lisa gasped and realized that she was mere seconds away from being barefooted and barelegged.

Marge: Hmmmm, just above the knees, eh?

Slightly pulling the stocking down, she felt Lisa's naked kneecap and gave it a tiny tickle. Lisa responded by giggling and pleading softly.

Lisa: Nooooo, please leave my stockings on!

Marge: Now, now, Counselor, y'all got some fine legs judging from what Aye can feel. Now, I wanna see em too.

Using both hands, Marge slowly rolled down Lisa's knee high. Since the redhead's skirt went past her knees, Marge couldn't see much of the exposed leg until she tugged the stocking down to Lisa's ankle. Then the stocking was rolled down past Lisa's heel. Gripping the tip, Marge used all five fingers to pull the burgundy stocking completely off, exposing Lisa's naked size ten foot. As Lisa groaned, Marge gave a whistle and held the naked foot up to get a better look. A warm, slightly wide foot, all alibastor on the top, a high arched sole with no wrinkles. Complete with five toes which were nicely aligned and proportioned, with no polish on the toenails.

Marge: Lookie here, Sal, Yankee Girl has some purty feet!

Lisa's toes instinctively wiggled at their newfound freedom from her footwear. And Lisa herself, cringed as she felt Marge sniff all over her foot like a dog. Then the policewoman fanned herself like she was having trouble breathing. Sally was still tickling Lisa and chuckled at Marge's reaction.

Marge: Well, I do declare! These feet are more stinkin without your stockins, hur hur hur!

Lisa: Staahahahahaahaaap teeheheheheassing meehehehehehe you brute!

Marge: Brute am I? Take a break, Sal, I'm gonna show this Irish tickle bug who's boss.

Holding Lisa's barefoot firmly in her huge hand, Marge used her other hand to tickle her captive prize. First she ran a single fingernail from Lisa's big toe and traveled it down to her heel.

Lisa: Eeeeeeee!

Marge: One.

Then Marge used two fingernails to tickle Lisa's naked arch. The redhead's legs began to shake like a vibrating bed and her toes twitched in response.

Lisa: Ehehehehehehehe nooooo!

Marge: Oh yes! Hehe, and that's two.

Then her thumbnail became the third tickler and joined in the tickling of Lisa's high arch.

Lisa: Teeeeehehehehehhehehe please!

Marge: Third, plus a fourth and fifth.

All five of Marge's fingernails tickled all over the bottom of Lisa's barefoot, giving the sole a thourough tickling. Marged nodded at Sally who resumed tickling the redhead's upperbody, this time tickling her underarms. The blonde cop ran five fingernails down each alibastor arm and then brought them all the way back up like an elevator. Lisa's eyes practically bugged out, and her laughter went off the charts.

Lisa: WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA OH MY GOOOOOOD!

Marge: Ya still think I'm a brute, Yankee Girl?

Lisa: NOOOOHOOHHOHOHOH I, I, I DOHOOHOHOHON'T. I'M SORRY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE!

Marge: Apology accepted. Now, Sal, time for a little juxtapoxe.

Sally: Juxta-what?

Marge: Juxtapose, ya silly blonde. I'm gonna compare and con-trast how her bare foot fares against the stockin foot.

Lisa didn't like the sound of that, but she took a deep breath and prepared herself.

Five minutes later, she was babbling incoherently while screeching high pitched giggles. Her half dressed body was starting to perspire from a combination of her body being tortured, the temperature in the room, with the lights above not helping much either. Add those three up and it equaled a sweaty, giggling, flush faced redhead.

Lisa: OOOOKAAAAAAY, OKAAAAAY, PLEEEHEHEHEHEEEAAASE MAHAHAAARAAAGE, NOHOOOHOOOH MORE TICKLING!

Marge thought about it, and pressed a chubby digit to her double chin.

Marge: Well, okay, no more tickling. At least from Sally, here.

Sally looked disappointed as she didn't get to tickle anyone as often as she used to. It was one of the perks of her job.

Sally: Any par-tick-ular reason why Aye can't continue with ya, Marge?

Marge: Well Sally, I was thinkin. Perhaps that hitcher that Miss Red here picked up was her partner in crime. I'm curious to know the name of the girl she picked up.

The big woman got close to Lisa's flushed face and propped her elbow down, bringing her fist so that her chin rested on it, while she waited for Lisa to respond.

Lisa: If I give you her name, will you stop tickling me?

Marge: Sure will, darlin.

Lisa: Angie Moss, she's blonde and in her late teens. Shorter than me, hair in a ponytail, and I dropped her off at her aunt's house.

Marge: What's her aunt's name?

Lisa: Cindy, but I don't know her last name.

Sally: I know a Cindy Whitman who works at the salon, i know she's got at least one niece that she talks about ever so often.

Marge: Well, why don't you call her and see if her niece is there. No wait, better yet, go to her house and see if she's there. Then bring her down to the station, so we can figure out if the Counselor's story checks out.

Sally smiled and nodded, then she left the room hastily. Marge watched her go and then glanced back down at her shivering captive.

Marge: Alone at last, aren't we, Missy?

Lisa didn't say anything, she just laid there like a slug. A very tired slug.

Marge: Sal's gonna be awhile, so we might as well kill time until she gets back.

Then both of her hands seized Lisa's remaining stocking and she began to tug. Within five seconds, the burgundy sock was inside out and rolled into a ball by Marge who tossed it to the floor to join the other discarded clothes.

Marge: Now there's a purty sight, BARE FEET!

Lisa groaned again as she was now completely barefoot. She tensed up all ten of her toes when she saw Marge's fingers get close to them.

Marge: And an even purtier sight is BARE NAKED TOOTSIES!

Her index finger poked Lisa's big toe and gave it a tiny tickle.

Marge: Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie, lil toes!

Lisa: Hahahahahahhahahhahaa NOT THE TOES!

Marge: Oh yes, Counselor! Your tender, lil tootsies are mine now!

And the nails descended again.

Lisa: NOOOOOOO!

Another great chapter! Damn, this is some good stuff. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for this post guys I was going through the same thing.
11.gif

3.gif

Damn, this story just keeps on getting better! Looking forward to the next part!

The story isn't done yet, my friend, in fact I was working on part 3 last weekend.

ohh thanks man, please put some (a lot!) of lickle suckle tickle in her feet!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back