• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex Puppets of the Body Snatcher (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Ever since that meteor landed near campus, some very peculiar things have been going on behind the closed doors of a certain Unknown University frat house. The nameless narrator of this terrifying tale of ticklish enslavement did his best to spread the alarm, but… Well, read his testimony for yourself—and I hope you enjoy this sequel to "Lust Slaves of ther Body Snatcher"!

:jester:

Sex Puppets of the Body Snatcher

by

T.T. Gore

***​
I don’t know what’s going on at Unknown University, but something is very, VERY wrong! If anyone’s reading this, I made good my escape from the frat house—though I may not get far before the Prime Contact reasserts control. So whoever you are who’s reading this, you have to contact the authorities—you HAVE to! It’s the only hope for me and the other guys in the frat house who’ve been transformed into kinky sex slaves by some weird process that I can’t explain!

I know it all sounds crazy, but you have to believe me! It started two weeks ago, just about the time that the meteor landed near campus. Maybe you read about that. Anyhow, I happened to bump into one of my frat brothers as we were leaving the shower room. A guy named Dave. And the dreams started that night…

***​

When Dave poked his head through the doorway and casually suggested that we go for a ride, I immediately stood up and followed him out of my room. He favored me with a small smile as we exited the frat house.

I automatically smiled back—I couldn’t help it. Deep down inside, I knew that something about this just wasn’t right. For the past week I’d been tormented by erotic dreams in which…but it didn’t bear thinking about. But the dreams had started after that afternoon when Dave and I bumped into one another in the shower room…

We got in his car and started driving. Soon we were off campus, out of town and following a curvy country road. After a few miles, Dave turned off onto a dirt road that terminated at an old and somewhat dilapidated farmhouse.

“Nice and private,” he remarked as we got out of the car. “No one will bother us here!”

“Bother us…?” I replied. “What…? Why…?”

“Don’t worry about it!” he chuckled—a suggestion that I received as an ironclad command. He gestured toward the house and I started walking.

For some insane reason it was impossible—fucking IMPOSSIBLE!—for me to disobey Dave. When he directed me down the basement stairs, I went down the basement stairs. And when he ordered me to take off my clothes I took off my clothes.

“I know this must be very confusing for you,” Dave remarked as he began taking off HIS clothes! The sight of his muscular, naked body sent a thrill through my balls and belly! “Just do as you’re told and all will be well. Because this is what you want, isn’t it…?”

“But I’m not…” I stammered. “I don’t…”

You didn’t used to,” Dave said grimly. “But things have changed, poodle boy, haven’t they?”

WHAT had he called me?! I gulped!

“See that pillar?” He pointed. “Get over there, poodle boy, stand with your back to it and stretch your arms up!”

A hard slap to my bare behind propelled me across the cellar. And despite knowing that what was happening was SO wrong—I did exactly as Dave commanded!

“Up on your toes,” Dave commanded. He bound my wrists to a metal ring that was secured to the top of the pillar. It was set just high enough to force me to stand on tiptoe. Dave favored me with a snide smile as he knelt to secure my ankles to the post. When he was done I was thoroughly immobilized. And I’d never felt so fucking defenseless and exposed in my LIFE—!

“Just one more thing,” Dave snickered. He showed me a pair of rolled-up socks—pink.

“No, wait, I can’t DO this—UMMMMPH!!!” That final, despairing protest was smothered as he stuffed the socks into my mouth. I writhed and wiggled in a frantic effort to slip my bonds—but it was no good!

“Okay, poodle boy, I think we’re all set!” Dave tousled my hair before turning to the table that stood to the side of the pillar. “Now just let me explain what’s going to down.”

He picked up from the table a stiff, pointed feather, white with a black tip, and flourished it in my face. “I’m going to tickle you, poodle boy. I’m going to tickle you SILLY!”

TICKLE me?! I moaned into the sock gag. How could the bastard have discovered my secret, shameful weakness?! I shook my head in emphatic disagreement with his plan, to which he responded with a nasty smile.

“Yes, those of us who’ve been…initiated…have ways of discerning such things. I caught the vibe from you when we bumped hips leaving the shower. The handsome jock is really quite ticklish!” He touched the tip of my nose with the tip of the feather. “Right ten and there I decided to make you my docile little sex poodle! Now, if you’re very, VERY fortunate, you may eventually be initiated yourself. But for now, well, let’s just say your presence here this evening is one of the many rewards of belonging!”

I made desperate sounds behind the sock gag.

“Perhaps you’re wondering how all this happened,” Dave remarked as he ran the tip of the feather over the palm of his hand. “I mean, you’re not REALLY that way, are you? You’ve never done the nasty with another guy, have you?”

He was right. But there was something about Dave…something I couldn’t explain…something that made me so fucking HORNY whenever I thought of him…

“But all of a sudden you started having certain FANTASIES, didn’t you?” Dave chuckled. “There you were, naked in bed, late at night, jacking off while those naughty, NAUGHTY thoughts filled your head! And now here we are, naked together and you even let me tie you up! Doesn’t that seem odd, poodle boy?”

His words stunned me like a slap upside the head. Because he was right—it WAS odd! No, it was fucking CREEPY! All of a sudden, for no reason, I’d developed a serious case of the hots for one of my frat brothers, I thought constantly about doing kinky perverted sex stuff with him, and it all seemed to have come out of nowhere—!

“It’s really very simple,” Dave continued, stepping close to whisper in my ear. “Those unthinkable thoughts in your head were PUT there…by the Prime Contact. The Prime is very, VERY generous to those who serve him, poodle boy! He gave you to me. And he fixed things so that you simply can’t say no to me…no matter how shocking my demands…”

I had no fucking idea what the bastard was talking about—but I did have a hard-on that absolutely would not quit! Despite my terror, despite Dave’s frightful words, his naked proximity turned me on to the absolute fucking MAX! I also realized that I was longing for him to raise that feather and STROKE me with it—!

And just as if he’d read my mind, Dave raised the feather and stroked my belly button!

“BWWWWRRRRPH!!!” I screamed into the sock gag as an unbearably intense shock of ticklish sensation zapped along the pathways of my nervous system. Holy SHIT how it tickled! I’d never, EVER felt anything remotely LIKE it—!

“So can you feel anything when I do this, poodle boy?” Dave was stroking his tumid tool with his free hand. “How about right HERE—?”

“GGGGLLLLUUUUGH!!!” I howled. Now the feather was probing through my chest hair, stroking my suddenly erect nipples, sending repeated jolts of hilarious agony through my writhing body! I danced on the tips of my toes, wiggled my ass and jerked my torso to and fro. It was all I could do. These struggles caused my rigid joystick to sway back and forth.

“I think I know where you’d LIKE me to tickle you!” he snickered. “But I’m afraid you don’t get to CUM, poodle boy—at least not for a long, LONG time. That’s just not part of the PLAN!”

Oh, and he was quite correct, the sadistic bastard—at that moment I wanted nothing more than to feel that feather caress on the swollen head of my upright organ! I’d have BEGGED for it if my mouth hadn’t been stuffed full of his socks! But I knew he could see it in my eyes: an expression of lustful, pleading desperation—!

“Sorry, but slaves don’t get to come before their owners,” Dave explained as he stroked my nipples. “And you ARE my slave, aren’t you? Yes, you’d do ANYTHING for me, wouldn’t you…?”

“MMMMURRRRUMMMMPH!!!” I bellowed. Holy FUCK—he was KILLING me with that fucking FEATHER! I bounced my bare behind against the pillar and writhed like a gerbil in heat. A sudden plague of goose bumps roughened my skin. Beads of hot sweat began to trickle down my sides. And my COCK just fucking THROBBED—!

“Your face is getting all PINK!” Dave whispered. He regarded my struggles with the avid eyes of a true aficionado. “Let’s just see if I can make you pink all OVER…”

Now he was stroking my thighs—which caused me to thrust my hips out in a futile effort to establish contact between that hellish feather and my yearning member! But Dave was careful—oh, he was VERY careful to avoid favoring me with the caress that I longed for above all else! How I hated him at that moment! But hate made me no less horny—no less desperate to submit to his demanding embraces! Surely he could not be so cruel! Surely he would take pity on me—!

“I know what you’re THINKING!” Dave taunted in a singsong voice. “Very naughty thoughts, poodle boy!” He shifted his ticklish assault to my armpits, eliciting a muffled hoot of anguished hilarity. “Well, maybe if you’re an exceptionally GOOD little slave, I’ll allow you to masturbate while I watch!”

His words sent a burst of excitement through my tense balls! It was humiliating—it was disgusting—it was fucking IMPOSSIBLE—but the thought of jacking off while Dave watched made my cock extend itself to the absolute fucking MAX! With a gagged grunt, I squeezed out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum. Dave noticed this and he laughed.

“Getting close, are you?” he inquired with a bit of a catch in his voice. “Me too, poodle boy! But if I cum just now I’m afraid that I’d squirt all OVER you!”

“MMMMRRRRUGH!!!” I screamed as the feather moved in maddening swirls over my torso. Oh, how the thought of being spattered with Dave’s most precious bodily essence made my asshole tighten with delicious anticipation! But he was stroking himself so slowly…probably too slowly to bring himself off. Meanwhile the torturing caress of the feather, which now was concentrating once more on my ultra-sensitive nipples, was driving me utterly fucking INSANE—!

Dave’s nostrils twitched with pleasure as he took in the heady scent of sweat and erotic musk that my squirming body was now releasing into the damp, chill air of the basement. He moved a little closer to me—almost close enough for our cocks to touch! But once again I was denied my heart’s desire. Instead I danced on my toes and wiggled my ass and made desperate sounds behind the sock gag.

There was something unnatural about the intensity of the sensations produced by that evil, evil feather. Of course I’d always been exceptionally ticklish—but the anguished hilarity that convulsed me now was absurdly excessive! At times it actually felt like I was being tickled from the inside out—as if the fucking feather was trying to worm its way free via my asshole. And THAT forced to the front of my addled brain those forbidden fantasies in which the incredibly handsome and desirable Dave introduced me to hitherto unimaginable pleasures…

“This is just a SAMPLE, poodle boy—the merest TASTE of the tortures in store for you!” Just for an instant, he swirled the feather over the swollen head of my yearning member. I screamed into the sock gag and squeezed out a drop of pre-cum. “But you’ll ADORE those tortures—in fact, you’ll BEG me to torture you!

“FWWWWUMMMMPH!!!” I screamed—not in protest but with heartfelt agreement. Because it was true! He was driving me MAD—I couldn’t STAND it—and I never wanted it to END—!

Nor did it end for a long, long time. Dave was utterly merciless! He tickled me with that hellish feather until I was writhing and raving with hideous hilarity and ungovernable lust! At some point he began stroking my cock and by rights I ought to have launched my load within thirty seconds—but I could FEEL him inside my head, controlling my body’s response, keeping me poised on the brink of orgasm yet never permitting me to experience the blessed release I so desperately craved—!

Things got blurry. With no sense of transition, we somehow relocated from the basement, to one of the bedrooms. I was on my back, arms and legs spreadeagled, wrists and ankles bound to the brass rails of the bed. Dave was kneeling at the foot of the bed—and he was TICKLING my TOES—!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I shrieked—the sock gag had been removed! Unbearably intense thrills of ticklish sensation shot up my quivering legs as Dave stroked my wiggling toes with what felt like a pair of camel’s hair brushes. “AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Oh, how we LOVE to tickle!” Dave giggled. “Yes, poodle boy—that’s what we love more than ANYTHING!

Then he was ON the bed, kneeling between my wide-open thighs, flaunting his erect cock and digging his sharp-nailed fingers into my thighs!

“OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” I howled, bouncing my naked ass on the hard old mattress. “REEEE-LEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEEEESE MEEEEEE!!!”

Oh, so you want to CUM, poodle boy?” Dave gave my tense balls a brief squeeze. “Well, maybe—but not until you take care of MY needs!”

And as he continued to tickle my thighs, and my belly, and my sides and my armpits and my nipples, Dave explained precisely what was required of me.

“Those of us who serve the Prime Contact have been…hormonally augmented,” he chuckled. “I think you’ll find it quite a challenge to satisfy my needs, poodle boy!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” I bellowed. It was an insincere protest. The prospect of fulfilling what I had come to regard as my destiny was simply too delightful!

“Let’s begin with this!” Dave whispered, scooting forward…

What happened then was—but I can’t describe it. Over a period of time that seems like eternity and certainly covered several hours, Dave tutored in my duties as his ultra-ticklish sex puppet. It was kinky, humiliating, disgusting, occasionally painful—and I absolutely fucking ADORED every fucking SECOND of it! At the end, when he graciously permitted me to relieve the intolerable stress that tormented me by masturbating on my knees, I wept with servile gratitude…

***​

After that, though on the surface things at the frat house were just the same as ever, those of us who’d been selected to serve the Initiated lived lives of secret despair. Despite my best efforts, I was utterly unable to break free of the mental bonds that had somehow been imposed on me. Gradually I identified my fellow slaves. The desperate expression around their eyes was easy to spot if you knew what to look for. It was the same expression that confronted me each time I looked in the mirror…

I learned more about the Prime Contact, too. And I realized that unless someone does SOMETHING to defeat this invasion, the whole WORLD will be like our frat house—a living hell of hysterical tickling torment and sexual enslavement! But there was nothing I could do. Merely the THOUGHT of disobeying or betraying Dave made my guts twist with acute horror…

Then, two nights ago, I suddenly found myself free—free of Dave’s cruel mastery, free of the Prime Contact’s mind control! How it happened I can’t say, though the powerful thunderstorm that passed across campus could have been the cause. The lightning may somehow have interfered with the connection by which the Prime Contact manipulated my mind.

So I ran. Out of the frat house, off campus, to the bus station and now I’m hiding out in a cheap hotel room across the state line. Thank God I had my wallet on me when those mental bonds abruptly snapped!

But they’re after me—I know they’re hunting me down! And if they find me before I finish writing everything down and mailing it to the FBI or whoever, I will be well and truly FUCKED. But there’s still time. I think I still have a little ti

Last edited:
Glad you liked it. Incidentally, the Body Snatcher isn't finished with Unknown University yet. The third installment of this trilogy of ticklish terror is in the works…

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back