• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy Story f/f (Well a lot of f's)

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Buffy and all the characters are owned by Joss Whedon and Warner Brothers Copyright 1997. These characters are fictional and this has no relation to these characters and is only the product of our twisted imaginations. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D :D :D
Faith watched in the room as Willow, Buffy, Dawn, Tara and Anya were being tortured by the chatai demons and remembered.
One Week ago
"What's the matter is the poor baby ticklish?" said Trish Kent, the wicked rapist/murderer. Faith couldn't stand to let this go on anymore. The girl who was being tickle tortured was a convicted murderer who killed her abusive husband and his lover when they beat and raped her with butter knives. She was about 22. "Let her go, bitch!" said Faith. "OH it's the hero. Come get it hot stuff." she lunged and tried to knock Faith out with a kick to the belly. Faith grabbed her foot and flung her over head landing her into a wall. That brought the guards and as usual Faith had to allow herself to be beaten to a pulp. The guard hitting her, the most was a karate expert called Helen Calwell. Helen had a crush on Faith that everybody knew, including Faith. Helen was about 5'6 blonde haired, blue eyed and about 98 pounds. How such a skinny girl got to be a guard no one knew. The other guards were bulkier but pretty girls none the less. But all the prisoners bar Faith always came on to Helen, cause she was by far the cutest. Faith was locked into the torture room. It was called this because Helen would tickle naked girls who had been restrained. Faith had always done enough to avoid this but not today. Faith had been placed in the tiny room, naked and chained. She dangled a little, chained from the ceiling to being held by chain on the ground. So she could be tickled everywhere. Helen entered and put a blindfold on Faith. "Do you have any idea on how long I wanted this? I have wanted you Faith for so long." she said, sliding her fingers unto Faith bare pussy. Despite herself Faith moaned. "I wasn't always Helen Calwell, you know. Once I was once Daria Estelle. You remember 6 years old, you were always teasing me cause I never dared to jump off the highest rock. Then one day you took off all your clothes and told me I could touch you if I jumped naked. So I did and you stole my clothes and call me names. And everybody made fun of me!" Faith remembered. She remembered teasing that girl till she moved when she was 10. That wasn't the only time. Daria has always has a crush on her. She was smart enough know that. She moaned again when her breasts were being fondled. If this was torture go torture thought Faith. More petting on her ass pushed her to the verge. Then without warning the fingers traveled to her armpits. Faith buckled, but bit deep to avoid laughter. "I know you're ticklish Faith. I always wanted this. Make you suffer for not loving me." Faith was buckling but holding on. The fingers then moved to her ribs. it was clear Faith could hold on much longer. She was straining there was a huge grin on her face. "Laugh my ticklish Faith. Laugh you hot slut!" Faith finally erupted when an electric toothbrush on her navel resulting in laughter. "HAHAHAHhahahahahahaha nmrrh hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahihihihahahaha! NOhohohohoho!" "poor little ticklish Faith! Poor little ticklish Faith!" Faith howled as Daria invaded her armpits with her tickling fingers and more when it spread to her ribs, sides and tummy. "Hahahahahaha! NOmore hohohohhohohhahahahahahahaha! Stoahahahahahahahap!" "Tell me you love me, then! Tell me you're mine! That you're my girl end point and no one male or female will have you but me!" Faith buckled and howled as the fingers moved to her hips. "Hahahahahahaha! STohahahahahahap!" screamed Faith. "Then tell me that you are mine and that no one else may ever have you say. That your world revolves around me. That no one else can ever even look at you. Say Faith, say it." Faith would never ever agree but she was losing her ability ot fight back. Then two electric toothbrushs started to tickle her breasts. "Is poor little Faith ticklish on he hot tits? Let's find out." Faith howled as the toothbrushes ran all over her nibbles and undersides. The toothbrushes were replaced by fingers. "No more hahahahahaha plehahahahahahse! Stop!hahahahahahaha nohahahahahaha morehhahahahahahhatickling!" yelled an hysterical Faith. "More tickling Faith, how about on your buns." As her fingers started to tickle her rear end. "Hahahahahahahaha NOhohohohohohhahahahahahaheheheehhiiihahahahahahaha! PLeashehehahhahahahahahase!" "Scrub her ass, scrub her crack, as we continue our tickling attack!" song Daria, softly. Faith was on the verge of peeing. She kept holding it in, but it was too much. "hahahahahaha nohohohohahahahahahahaha!" She had wet herself all over Daria's fingers. "naughty little Faith" said Daria as Faith still giggling and panting wore down. "You went pee-pee! tsktsktsk! Guess I'm going to have to tickle you as punishment!" The eletric toothbrushes went to work on Faith's armpits and sides. She had started to cry. "hahahahahahahahaha! Nohohohohahaha! Please! Please stohahahahahap!"
To be continued

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back