• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anonymous, F/F

immortalmelody

TMF Novice
Awareness.

Your mind races, you have absolutely no idea where you are right now. If you open your eyes, could you just be back in your own bedroom? The college you work for is on spring break, no one is going to miss you for at least six more days.

This is not a good thing.

In the very recess of your mind, you tell yourself not to move. Play dead. Think still thoughts. Everything is so dark, so void of any hope, any happiness.

What you can tell is that you're naked. Your muscles are stiff, so you've probably been this way for a while. Your neck itches, but you dare not move. Not that you could, because your arms are strapped tight to... something.

Suddenly you notice with your sense of touch that you're indeed lying on some type of bed. Granted, it's not your bed, but it could be worse. You think of that movie you watched with your ex-partner Lauren once.. what was it called? Taken, wasn't it?

You shudder inside. Well, bright sides and silver linings. If you are going to die, at least its on something comfy.

You think back to the very last thing you remember. You taught an English 200 class on Friday. On Saturday you visited your mom and dad, this you are sure of because you had to once again tell them that no, you are not going to settle down with a nice man. Yes, you know that you're not getting any younger. Yes, you'd like some more mashed potatoe--

There's movement. Your mind stops, and you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach that something very bad is going to happen. It startles you so much that your eyes fly open. Still darkness, and its then you realize you have a blindfold on. Why couldn't you feel that before?

It smells very clean in the place you're in. Kind of like someone just had a cleaning spree, spraying Lysol on everything possible, followed by some Island Febreze. More movement.

You hear a door open, and then close. Light footsteps, someone very light on their feet. You hear them getting closer and you can't deny how close someone is to you. This is it. Your life has been a good one. You start praying to a God you're not sure you believe in when a feminine voice comes close to your ear, almost tickling.

"Good morning, Erin. I know you're awake." You have no idea who the voice belongs to, but perhaps this is the time to start pleading for your life.

"I...I..." your voice cracks. "Please let me go, Miss. I don't know what you want, I just want to go home, please... don't hurt me..." Your fear is plastered all over your words, and you curse yourself because you know some sadistic people probably get off on fear, and you've just given them exactly what they want.

"Oh, Erin don't worry," the voice continues. Its louder now, melodic, "I'm not going to hurt you at all. I wouldn't ever, ever hurt you. Trust that."

This situation does not make any sense at all.

"What are you going to do to me... I just... please let me go." You're panting with terror.

"You have no idea who I am, do you?" The voice is amused, and there's something attractive about it. But you cannot focus on that now.

"...No... No I don't. So I can't possibly report you to the police. Please, I'm begging you, just untie me and let me go."

Your captor actually laughs. A little giggle that in a bar would probably make you swoon. This is another thing you can't think about.

"Well, I can't let you go. I haven't even begun." Begun what? "Do you know how beautiful you are, Ms. Hughes?" She went on, "I've always thought you looked a bit like Jodie Foster. You know who that is, don't you?" You nod, wondering if the 'Ms. Hughes' was a reference to your job. You feel this woman lean down close to you. "I'm pretty sure that she, as well, is a lesbian. Like us. Even though the media has never been able to confirm it."

Your blood runs cold. You haven't told a soul since your college years about your sexuality, except your parents, and your ex-girlfriend. And she moved away a couple of years ago, there was nothing bad about how the relationship ended. Being gay wasn't exactly looked up to being a teacher.

"Oh, stop looking like you've been kicked. I'm certainly not going to tell anyone." All at once, you feel nails running across your stomach. And its like a jolt of electricity running through you, it tickles so much.

You thrash, the first movements you've actually made. You're just so ticklish. You suppress a squeel, and the woman laughs that endearing laugh again.

"That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for, this is going to be so much fun." She hops away, you feel it even in the bed. Your heart pounds in your chest, but she keeps talking, "Would you like to know a little secret?" You say nothing. "Well, I'll tell you anyway. I have a crush on you." You hear some noise in the background. "Not just a crush, actually. I think about you all the time. You have a personality that would make anyone swoon."

Your head swims. This is too much to take in, and your mouth doesn't want to cooperate.

"Wh...who are you? What are you going.. to do to me?"

She leans in again. "Would you like to know a bigger secret?" You force your head to nod slowly. "I have a tickling fetish. And I'm gong to tickle you. A lot." Just to prove her point, you feel a long nail trace down your arm, leading to your underarm. You just manage to stifle a loud giggle.

"C'mon, Erin. I know you can laugh for me better than that." The unknown woman starts spidertickling your underarms. You can't handle it. It just tickles so much.

"AAAhh, pplease aahaha stopppidon'tlihihikehahahbeingahaahahticklehahadhaha." You thrash uncontrollably, you feel so vulnerable. So humiliated.

"Aww, does this tickle, Erin? I'm sorry. Well, what about this?" Your ribs are suddenly under attack, and your body is on fire. Partly because you just told the biggest lie of your life. You love being tickled. Not just love, it turns you on. Its so sexual for you that you couldn't stand when your parents tickled you when you were young, because it seemed wrong. You've never told anyone this.

"Gahahaha noooohahaohooopleaseplasehahah" You gasp for air through your laughter, "IcantIcan'thahahaapleaseeee." You can already feel your nipples start to tighten, and you will them to stop. You are so exposed, and the air feels colder against them.

"How adorable is that? Let me see, what about here? Are you ticklish here?" And just like before, your hips are being tickled fiercely with nails so skilled, you have no chance of maneuvering away. Your laughter is just a series of gasps and screams and wisps of air. Your nipples are aching now, and you can't believe you let them betray you like this. Hopefully, she won't notice.

Suddenly, the woman is on the bed, on top of you sitting on your torso. She is also naked, you feel her wetness. She is incredibly turned on, and she wants you to feel it.

"Hello, new friends." she coos. It should be demeaning, but its not. "For someone who doesn't like to be tickled, it seems you're at attention."

You hear a popping sound, followed by the sound of ketchup coming out of a bottle. But its not, its lotion. You hear her rub her hands together and then a wave of ecstasy briefly washes over you. Your nipples ached to be touched, but the pleasure is shortlived, because little to your previous knowledge, you are extremely ticklish here as well.

Your giggles mixed with moans erupt out of you as the trained fingers flick over them, tickling them for what feels like forever. The mix of sensations send a rush of liquid between your legs, and you can't think about anything.

"Yes, giggle for me. I love it." You feel her vagina rubbing against your stomach. Its sticky, but you don't care. You just want her to stop torturing your nipples, or continue doing it forever. Its a fine line.

She eventually gets off of you, and your nipples are harder than ever. Your clit is throbbing and you can't help but moan a little. You hear her getting farther away, and a chair scooting across the floor.

"And I can't let you go without touching these beautiful marvels." She touches your left foot and you jolt. No, not there, anywhere but there.

"No. No, please no. Not my feeHEEEHEHEEEEEET!" She is scratching your soles together, and its too much. You're howling like you never have before.

She pins back your toes, scratching under them. Finding every sensitive spot you knew existed, and some you didn't. For what seems like an hour passes, and you feel you're about to pass out. She stops, and runs her nails along your legs. It tickles immensely, but its bearable.

"You know, there's one more place I was wondering about. If you were ticklish there." She climbs on the lower part of the bed. You feel her weight. Suddenly, you feel the lips of your vagina sliding apart, and you feel so mortified again, the heat floods to your face.

"Oh my God, you're so wet." She moans. Like a toy she is getting to play with for the first time. "I love this. You are perfect." And before you can respond, her nail is flicking the tip of your clit and you can't breathe. You wiggle from the sensation, but you can't get away. Giggling like a child and moaning like a sex starved teenager creates a mixture that drives the fingers to speed up and despite the immense feeling of tickling you feel, you know an orgasm is building inside of you.

She feels every inch of you, exploiting every inch of your labia. She hits a new spot every few seconds, and you peel your back off the bed once again. Its so close now.

She slows down enough to savor the moment. She knows how close you are. She leans down and flicks your clit hard with her tongue until your mind goes black with pleasure. You scream and giggle and moan and scream again. She doesn't stop until you beg her, you are going to pass out. Its the most intense thing you've ever felt.

She slides off of you, and comes close to your ear again.

"That was amazing. I was going to untie you, but... there IS still five more days of spring break. This will seem like a warm up compared to tomorrow. Goodnight, Erin."

And she slid out of the door. You sigh, still in post coital bliss. There were worse ways to spend spring break.

Two sentences from your story completely sum up how I feel about it. I love this. You're perfect. Great story :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back