• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tuxedo

Grungetickler

I don't know if this one has been mentioned before, but I just caught the movie The Tuxedo tonite starring Jackie Chan & Jennifer Love Hewiit. Anyways, in one scene near the end of the movie Jackie has to keep an insect from escaping otherwise it'll unleah a bacteria that will destroy the earth's water supply (if ya didn't get that part see the movie and it might make some more sense). Anyways, the bug in question happens to land on Jennifers nose. So Jackie traps it by putting a glass on Jenn's nose. However many villians are on the attack, forcing jackie to fight them off while keep the glass containing the bug pressed to Jennifer's body. So naturally, he has to move the glass about her body. Depending where he moves it, he gets different reactions out of her. Such as muffling noises on her mouth, and such, but when he puts it in one spot on her lower neck/upperback, she lets out a maniacal giggle as the insect has obviously hit a rather ticklish spot. By the way she's wearing a dress that has her skin exposed in that spot too. The scene only lasts a second or so, but I swear, even if it's just acting, the giggle she lets out in intoxicating. Between this one and Heartbreakers that makes Jennifer two for two when it comes to being tickled in movies. I'm starting to become a fan.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back