• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill: Rod's Long, Hard Day Part 3 (F/M)

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Here is the third part in the series. I hope all enjoy it.

Stocksvill: Rod's Long, Hard Day Part 2 (F/M)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?214786-Stocksvill-Rod-s-Long-Hard-Day-Part-2-(F-M)

Stocksvill: Rod's Long, Hard Day Part 3 (F/M)

By Rod’s count, or at least from the timer on the VCR/DVD player, 34 minutes, 11 seconds passed before Gloria came into the room. In the time before she arrived, Rod had watched at least six women, grouped into pairs of two, tickling and teasing the hell out of each other. This of course, had the expected effect, causing Rod to eventually become hard again, so that when Gloria walked through the door of her room, she found her boyfriend still naked and tied to the bed, with an impressive tent in the sheets.

“I can’t believe my mother made you watch this.” Gloria said, quickly shutting off the video. “I bumped into my mother and she brought me up to date.”

“Right, she doesn’t have any keys for these.” Rod said. The knowledge of this fact had been bouncing around in Rod’s head since Dawn had left, and he had been trying to figure out the next step. The more obvious answer was to take a pair of bolt cutters and cut the chains. “Do you have some bolt cutters, or anything that can cut through the chains and pad locks?” Rod asked Gloria, not wanting to waste time.

“No, I don’t think we own any, but I’m sure the hardware store will have some.” Gloria quickly added the last part.

“Ok, well in that case you should probably run over and get some.” Rod said, eager to be out of this bondage. He wasn’t THAT uncomfortable, but he would certainly be happy to be out of the bondage.

“Well, ok…” Gloria spoke slowly for a moment, then pulled back the covers revealing Rod’s naked manhood as she sat on the side of the bed.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Rod watched as Gloria wrapped a soft hand around his cock and started to pump it up and down gently.

“What can I say? Seeing you tied up, with this big fat cock, turns me on.” Gloria grinned down at Rod as her hand continued it’s up and down motions. “It would be a horrible thing to waste this boner. Besides, you had like, two hours rest. You should be rested enough for another go at it.”

Any argument Rod had prepared went out the window when Gloria mentioned that he had two hours of rest. She had no way of knowing that just a little under thirty minutes ago her mother had jerked Rod off. He certainly didn’t plan on volunteering that information. That one he planned on taking to the grave. “Well, I suppose we could give it another go…” Rod tried not to let the lack of enthusiasm enter his voice

“Let me just grab a condom, and then I can work on getting saddled up, cowboy.” Gloria winked as she went into her drawer to find a rubber.

“Mmm…that was fucking great.” Gloria leaned over and gave a still panting Rod a kiss on the lips. “You know, I have to say, I’m really getting into this bondage stuff.”

“That’s great, but I’d love to get out of it right now.” Rod pointed out, feeling a little worse for wear after having the sex with Gloria. As always, it was great, even though he couldn’t move, and Gloria came and he definitely came his brains out in the way that Gloria was able to make a guy cum so hard that he saw stars afterwards. Rod swore these Rose women could use sex as an interrogation tool. “Now, could you go get the bolt cutters?"

“Bolt cutters?” Gloria blinked.

“To cut the locks.”

“Ah, right, right.” Gloria gave herself a little smack on the forehead for not catching on. “I’m sure that the general store has a pair. I mean, they have everything.”

“Alright, you’re probably right.” Rod nodded his head. “In that case, could you go down there and pick up a pair?”

“Ok, let me just take a shower and-“

“Gloria, now!” Rod had never taken a firm tone with Gloria in their relationship before. He had never given an order to Gloria before or even raised his voice. It was probably because of that Gloria literally jumped out of the bed.

“Ok, ok, I’ll get going.” And just like that, Gloria was getting dressed and was out the door.

The sound of the opening door was a relief to Rod. Gloria had finally gotten back, and she could cut the chains and locks that held him tight. It would be nice to finally stretch his legs. When Dawn poked her head into the room, it was safe to say that Rod was surprised.

“Dawn? I thought you’d be busy being tickled by Alicia right now.” Rod commented more out of surprised to see the busty women then to rub salt in the wound.

“Oh, don’t worry. I got some titties tickles but Alicia needed to make it a short day today.” Dawn commented, sitting on the edge of the bed

“She…she did what?” Rod wasn’t sure if he had just heard right.

“Hm?” Dawn blinked, as if she had said nothing out of the ordinary. “Oh, you mean the tit tickling?” A mischievous smile came to Dawn’s full lips. She then stretched back on the bed, her large chest sticking up and outwards as she smiled at Rod. “Little known fact, being mother superior means you need to learn how to tickle people allll over.” Dawn winked at Rod. “It’s not exactly common practice. More tradition then anything, but it’s still done. So, aside from the normal tickle torture, Alicia is going to be tickling more in some of my more intimate places, starting with my breasts.”

“You’re kidding right?” While Rod could certainly imagine it happening, it was more in a fantasy typesetting then any belief of it possibly happening

“Not in the least. The two of them tickled my poor breasts without mercy.” Dawn smirked when she saw Rod’s reaction. “Oh yes, it wasn’t just Alicia who tickled me. Victoria had to show her the ropes first. She would tickle my poor breasts until I was climbing the wall, and then she’d instruct Alicia on how to bring me back to such a state.” Dawn let out an expulsion of air. “The women might be a prude, but she knows how to work a pair of breasts, I’ll say that much.”

“They tickled me all along here.” Dawn ran her fingers along the outsides of her breasts, tracing the sides of either mammary with a delicate finger, first one then the other. “And of course, here.” Dawn lifted her breasts slightly, indicating the undersides. “They used a brush that simply had me in tears, at points.” Dawn continued, then grabbing a large breast in either hand, tapping the centers with her index fingers. “The worst was here though. Right on the nipples. They started with feathers, gently tracing them around my areolas with soft, pointed feathers. It made me giggle and pant like you wouldn’t believe. Then, once my nipples had hardened up, they began flicking them with feathers. It tickled so, my chest would have been heaving and bouncing all over the place if I wasn’t secured so tightly, but I was, so no matter what I did, my poor nipples couldn’t escape those feathers. They were so hard, I swear they were going just jump off my chest.” And indeed, perhaps because she had been tapping them with her fingers, or she was recollecting the story that she told Rod, he could definitely see how her nipples were swelling and making noticeable little bulges under her habit. “It was such a horribly teasing tickle. I thought I’d go insane. Then, they started to tickle my nipples with their fingers. I was laughing and squealing and moaning and oh my.” Dawn put her hands to her cheeks, blushing slightly. “I’m almost looking forward to next week.” Dawn then smirked slightly at Rod. “Well, it’s obvious that someone else enjoyed my tail of woe as well.”

“You know, you’re an evil woman.” Rod commented, but it was true enough, and despite the fact that it was very uncomfortable, Rod’s sex drive had shone through with that particularly tantalizing tale, and indeed an impressive tent had once again been pitched under the blankets.

“We seem to agree on that, Mr. Holmes.” Dawn smiled at him. “Which brings UP a certain topic I was hoping to discuss with you.”

“And what topic would that be?”

“Welllll…” Dawn paused. “You see, girls aren’t the only one that Alicia is going to have to learn how to tickle in a more…intimate fashion, if you know what I mean.”

“And what does that have to do with me?” Rod already had an idea where the conversation was going, but he was more then little surprised that Dawn would bring it to him.

“Well, I was thinking you’d be a great person to fill the role. After all, you have just…so much to work with.” Dawn gave a slight tug of the blanket, causing it to pull across the bulge under the blanket.

“I don’t think having a huge cock makes me anymore qualified then a guy with an average cock.” Rod pointed out, wincing slightly from the rubbing of his swollen cock head.

“Well, perhaps not,” Dawn admitted reluctantly. “But it doesn’t hurt. I mean, it just lets the person have so much to tickle and explore. And I imagine Alicia would probably feel more comfortable tickling somebody she knew them a complete stranger.”

“That might be the case, but I’d want to talk with her about that first. And even if she would be more comfortable tickling me then a complete stranger, I might not be comfortable with her and the Mother Superior working me over together.”

“Yeah, about that…” Dawn scratched her chin. “I convinced Victoria that I could teach Alicia how to tickle a man’s junk. She’s really not into this sort of thing, and since I didn’t need to be tickled, and probably have even more experience than her when it comes to playing with males below the belt, well, she decided to grudgingly defer to my expertise.”

“So this isn’t about getting Alicia to tickle my privates. YOU want the chance to have me bound on a rack in the church and tickle my privates.” Rod pointed out.

“You make me sound so self-serving Rod.” Dawn gave Rod a hurt look. “Sure, I’m mixing a tiny bit of pleasure with business, but any way you cut it, Alicia is still going to have to tickle a guys privates, and yours are just as good as anybody else’s. You know, except super-sized.”

“I don’t think Gloria would be comfortable with that at all.” Rod pointed out.

“Well, perhaps I could convince her it would be ok.” Dawn offered. “Point is you don’t have to worry about it. I’ll convince Gloria. You just have to be the sacrificial lamb. Or cock, in this case. Well, cock and balls, as we’ll tickle them as well.”

“And if I say no?” Rod hadn’t wanted to state it so bluntly, but well, here they were.

“Now, why would you say no?” Dawn leaned in, “accidently” tugging on the blanket, causing it rub against Rod’s rigged member once again. “Come now, Rod. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want to have your manhood played with by women like Alicia and me. Have you seen the ass on that girl? You could bounce a handful of loonies off that ass. And of course, then there’s me. I got a pair of tits most girls would die for, despite my age. And, if I say so myself, My ass is still first class. More than a few men would love to have their junk played with by either of us. You’d get to have both of us.” Dawn pointed out.

“You mean tortured by both of you.” Rod countered. “I’ve gotten a good tickling from both of you over the years, and I think I’d pass being bound and at the mercy of both of you. Besides, I don’t even know if my privates are ticklish.”

“Well, perhaps we can find out while I convince you of the idea.” Dawn said, a vixen’s smile touching her full lips. She then abruptly got to her feet and exited the room. A moment later she returned with something that made Rod’s eyes widen in fear. She had the belt.

Dawn had always been into tickling, and Rod knew that, as well as the other three people he had grown up with. This interest in tickling transcended those that were explored in the church. Dawn was a tickler at work and a home. Because of this she engaged in tickle torture with Rod, Gloria, Alicia, and Mandy. It happened more when they were younger then nowadays. Dawn would be recruited for a game of cowboys and Indians, for example, and would take on the role of chief interrogator. A coin would be flipped, or a bottle spun to see whose side she was on. Any captured cowboy, cowgirl, squab or Indian would find themselves under her tender ministrations, and even more so, find their tootsie’s under the persistent but gentle kiss of Dawn’s feather or nails, or other tools, until they spilled the beans as to where their partner was, or their flag was hidden, or sometimes just for the sake of being punished for being caught (sometimes depending on the game, capture meant ten minutes of punishment distributed by Dawn, for example).

It was all in good, clean fun, and Dawn played her part with appropriate over-the-top theatrics. Dawn would get dressed up as required for the role she played (Dawn had a surprising amount of themed costumes in her wardrobe, something which was lost on the youth at the time) and take on certain mannerisms of the character she was playing. If she was supposed to be a cowboy (or a cowgirl to be more accurate, and always a deputy unless that role was taken), she would speak with a southern drawl. “Well pilgrim, seems ya’ll done got yourself into a ticklish situation. Ya’ll best tell me where that thar partner O’yours is, unless ya’ll want to play it the hard way. Is that the way it’s gonna’ be? Well, don’t say ah didn’t warn ya.” And then the feathers would come out. “Kitchy kitchy koo, pardner. Glad ya’ll find this funny, cause ah find it heeeee-styrical.” Meanwhile the target of Dawn’s attentions would be tied to a tree, shoes and socks removed, ankles staked down, and giggling up a storm, toes wiggling any which way as Dawn’s feather explored underneath and between each one. Dawn would sometimes push the victim into ticklish hysterics, but it would only be for a minute or two, and then it would lighten up again, never causing any great discomfort. Compared to the tickling one would get at church, it was light. Most of the time you might be able to hold out, but if the other players returned empty handed, or worse, on off them being caught, then the questioning would be upped a notch by additional participation. In these cases, Dawn would take a more passive role, suggesting techniques for the others to use, and occasionally poking here or wiggling a finger under there. She would reel the others in if the tickling got too intense for too long (or if somebody said they needed a washroom break) but aside from that she kept out of it, letting things progress as they did.

When everything was done (meaning that whoever was being interrogated talked, because while they might be able to hold out when it was just Dawn, once the added cruelty and competitiveness of one of the others joined in, it was only a matter of time) the other individual(s) would depart with their hard earned information, leaving the gasping victim behind. Dawn would let the prisoner calm down, giving them some cuddles for good measure. At this point, Dawn would flip a coin. One side was what the four called “good cop” and the other was “bad cop”. Nobody knew except for Dawn which side was which, but Rod suspected that Dawn simply chose what role she’d play by how she felt. If the coin landed on “good cop”, Dawn would just take a seat beside the prisoner and talk with them, sometimes telling jokes that had the prisoner laughing even harder then when Dawn had been tickling them earlier. All told in a southern drawl, Dawn never breaking character once.

If you got the “bad cop” though, things went down a little differently. Dawn would place her hands on her hips and look down at the prisoner, smirking slightly. “Well mister/missy, seems to me like ah’m gonna’ hafta teach ya’ll a lesson. Ah can’t let no good varmints like yourself wander about willy-nilly doin as ya please. We’re goin’ ta have to spend time some way, and in mah jails, ya either tickle or chew gum...and ah’m all out’a gum.” Dawn would then get down on her hands in knee’s in front of the prisoner and hold up a feather with slight grin on her face. “Kitchy kitchy koo.” And then your toes would be doing the feather-tango. Where she got that feather from was the always present belt.

The belt in question was almost like a carpenters belt, except it had been custom made by Angus, the town blacksmith, who apparently was pretty good with leatherworking too, if you needed it to be done. The belt didn’t go through the loops of one’s pants, and had a Velcro strip in back that one used to bind around your waist. In the front were a variety of leather pouches, each one custom fit and designed for the tool it held, hard leather for feathers so they would go undamaged, soft leather for the firmer tools, like a small bottle of flavored oil and toothbrush. A coil of fishing wire in one pouch in the back, and on the other side, a pouch of strips of cloth in the other. Tools for binding and tools for tickling. Dawn liked her bases covered, almost as much as she liked her tickling, and at any time she wanted, she could tied a prisoners toes together or hands over their head for some old fashioned armpit and belly tickles. If you were captured and Dawn pulled out a feather, you blessed your lucky stars and get ready for a giggling/squealing fit. If she pulled out the pinwheel or baby oil, you just hoped it would be a quick game.

And now, after years of inactivity, Dawn stood before Rod, in her body hugging habit, and the belt around her supple waist. Her hand wrested on her hip, the long, sharp nailed index finger gently tapping the leather as she smiled at Rod in a sultry manner. “Sure I can’t convince you?”

“No…” Rod already knew that his voice was not sounding like solid
rebuttal. Dawn had time and experience on her side. If Dawn had a solid hour with him, hell, thirty minutes if she went hardcore, and Rod would be promising her the moon.

“Mmm…” Dawn placed her hands on the bedrail and leaned forward, her arms pressing her large breasts together and forward, and while it was missing a window to view the incredible cleavage, it was still nice to see. “Let’s see if your talk is as big as your cock, mister.”

Dawn walked around the bed, then reached over a hand and gently tapped the erection hidden under the blanket, smiling in a bemused way as the cock bounced up and down. Dawn then took a hold of the blanket, and with one tug, the covers were down at the end of the bed.

“Hey!” Rod protested, his cheeks growing red as he was once again exposed to Dawn.

“You did say that you didn’t even know if you were ticklish there.” Dawn pointed out. “Seems to me we should start here if we’re going to start anywhere. Who knows, you might not even be ticklish down there…” Dawn paused as she looked at Rod’s cock yet again. “Fuck, you’re a monster.” Dawn managed to recover after a moment, and tore her eyes away from the engorged object. “If you’re not ticklish there, then you don’t need to worry about any of this, do you?”

“That’s right, and I’m not ticklish there.” Rod said, hoping he sounded twice as confident to Dawn as he did to himself. Gloria had never tickled Rod’s balls before. She had sucked them, licked them, fondled them. Gloria had worked a damn near oral frenzy on Rod’s balls, which admittedly, where larger than the average mans, though puberty had only hit him when he was 16.

“Hmm…lets see.” Dawn said, sitting down at the foot of the bed. The snap of a button could be heard, and Dawn opened one of the leather pouches. From it she pulled a tool Rod had never seen before. It was a small stick, like a paintbrush, but on one end was a small, finely tipped feather, no longer than an inch and a half, and the other side seemed to be almost like a three-pronged fork, except smaller, like one would use to eat crab maybe. “You’ve never seen one of these before.” Dawn held the device up to Rod so he could see the item. “It’s a ball tickling stick. I never used them on you before, for obvious reasons. Though they could make my husband, God rest his soul, scream bloody murder. It has the perfect combination between sweetly soft, and horrendously hard. Love or hate them, you’ll be reduced to a hysterical, babbling wreck. Just how I love my men. Hysterical and hard up.” Dawn grinned. “Your already one of those things, so let’s work on the other, shall we?”

“Your wasting your time Dawn. I’m telling you, I’m not ticklish there.” Rod insisted, watching as Dawn slowly circled him, placing the sticks back in her belt, the smile never leaving her lips. Suddenly she was down on the bed, wrapping one arm around Rod neck and head, snuggling him up so her large breast pressed against the other side of his head and face. Her left leg slipped over and around Rod’s, pulling his legs apart a little more and locking them like that.

“Well, let’s say we give the ol’pocket monster a test drive, shall we?” Dawn snapped open one of the pouches on her belt and pulled out a long, crooked feather. “Now,” Dawn held the feather up, twirling it in front of Rod’s face. “If you’re not ticklish down there, this shouldn’t bother you much.” Slowly, with the steady hand of a surgeon, Dawn reached down and touched the tip of the feather to the base of Rod’s shaft, just above his large, shaved balls. Rod instantly flinched at the touch.

“Sensitive?” Dawn raised an eyebrow, looking into Rod’s eyes as he looked back, her eyes dancing with barely repressed joy. The look told Rod that in Dawn’s mind, she had already won.

“I’m fine.” Rod answered back after a moment.

“I see. Well, let’s continue with the test then, shall we?” Dawn made it sound almost like Rod had a choice in the matter. Again the feather’s crooked end was lowered to the base of Rod’s swollen shaft and was slowly dragged upwards. Once it got to the underside of his bulbous head, the feather was quickly lifted and touched back down on the base of the cock, once again traveling the same road it had traveled before. Up and down the feather went, transversing the fleshy road of Rod’s manhood.

Rod slammed shut his mouth and scrunched up his eyes. Oh yes, his penis was definitely ticklish. He would never have thought it would be before, but Dawn was definitely proving him wrong on that point. Did that mean his balls were ticklish as well? Rod was sure it was a question he would find out very soon with what Dawn was doing. He knew it must be obvious to the women that he was ticklish there, given his reaction, but she didn’t stop with the feather, seeming intent on getting audible proof of her belief, and making it so that even Rod would be unable to refute her claims once she stopped with the feather. So, Rod was left struggling, his body almost as rigged as his penis as the feather played over it gently, doing his best not to break out into the laughter that Dawn was so skillfully trying to draw out of him, like a fisher trying to draw a trout out of a river with gentle, incessant tugging, wearing their prey down, until they could do nothing more then give up and let themselves be reeled in. Rod, or to be more accurate Rod’s penis, was the trout, Dawn the fisherman, and her feather the fishing rod, used to draw her prey in.

“And…and…and…” Dawn teased, her voice sound with each new brush of the feather as Rod struggled under her. And then finally, like a damn, Rod burst into laughter. “Blast off!” Dawn cheered. However, her new found jubilation didn’t detract from her feathering for a second.

“Aahahahahaa ok ok Dawn.” Rod finally said through his laughter.

“Ok what?” Dawn asked in a confused tone.

“Ok I’m ahahahaha ticklish!” Rod managed to get out after another minute of helpless laughter.

“Well, of course you’re ticklish Rod. Don’t be silly.” Dawn dismissed his comment as though it was just a minor observation.

“Ahahahahahhaha!” Rod continued to laugh, unable to think of what to say to make the large-breasted women stop her assault of his genitals with her feather.

“Ok ok it’s ahahahahahaha ticklish!” Rod finally conceded, feeling that what Dawn wanted was an admission that indeed, his penis was ticklish. Even though the fact was very obvious, he knew Dawn, and she would want to hear the person say it.

“It’s ticklish?” Dawn gave him the same confused look as from before. “What’s “it”?” Dawn looked at his with innocent doe eyes, as though she didn’t totally know what she was doing.

Oh you fucking bitch! Rod almost yelled, but between the forced laughter and his still semi-coherent thought process, her realized the mistake of such an action. He could either tell Dawn what she wanted to hear, or keep laughing, and Rod knew Dawn would have no objections to tickling him until Gloria got back, and that could be hours. Not to mention, Rod’s cock was so hard from the light tickling of the feather that it was painful. Having his penis tickled added a whole new type of torture to the experience. “Ahahahaha my cock ahahahah is ticklish!” Rod finally blurted out.

“See? I thought it would be.” Dawn said, stopping the motions of her feather. She slipped the feather back into her belt. “I suspected it would be. I mean, you put that many nerve endings in one spot, it’s going to get pretty sensitive.” Dawn released Rod, liftng herself, and her breasts up from Rod as she unhooked her leg. “Of course, I still have to see if those big balls of yours are ticklish too.”

Rod just groaned as Dawn situated herself between Rod’s legs, getting comfy and spreading her legs so they sat over, but not on, Rod’s own legs. She had to hike her habit up a bit to assume the position, but was still well covered, particular if compared to Rod.

“You know what I love about balls Rod?” Dawn asked as she looked down at him. Perhaps sensing the fact that Rod could make several retorts, many of them at her expense, Dawn plowed forward, not giving Rod the chance to answer the question. “When a guy gets hard, their scrotums tighten, and form this nice, big ball of flesh for their balls to go in. I love the sight of a nice, big, full scrotum, and yours definitely doesn’t disappoint. And of course, when it’s in that nice, swollen ball, it exposes itself, much like an erect penis will lay against the belly of a man, exposing it’s vulnerable underside like a turtle, your scrotum is exposed and vulnerable to the world, left at its mercy…or lack of.” Dawn added the last bit, and popped open one of the pouches on her belt. She pulled out a small blush brush.

“I should really thank Dawn for shaving these nice, big balls for me. It makes tickling them so much easier. Oh, I can tickle hairy balls, but clean shaven is so much smoother and susceptible to the feather and brush. So much more fun. Not to mention I just like the way they look better.” Dawn mused as she brought the brush down to Rod’s nutsack and began flicking the soft brush back and forth in medium, short swishes. The effect was, to say the least, electric.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NO NO STOP!” Rod burst out into frenzied laughter after the first swipe of the brush. He had never had his balls tickled before, and was shocked by how much it actually did tickle. Certainly, Gloria had given them brief tickles while playing with his balls, but those had been delivered while trying to pleasure him, not tickle him. Dawn was just trying to tickle him, and the difference in sensations was notable.

“Couldn’t even pretend they weren’t ticklish this time, eh?” Dawn mused, continuing to sweep away at the ballsack in front of her. “Given your reaction, they must be pretty sensitive. Of course, most men’s balls are. Sometimes you have to change your technique, but I have yet to find a man whose balls aren’t considerably ticklish. Of course, proving you have ticklish genitals isn’t the only reason I’m doing this. I’m doing this to convince you to volunteer for the position I was talking about earlier, so sadly, I can’t just stop.” Dawn said, and snapping open another pouch on the belt, pulled out an identical brush, and began flicking it over the swollen underside of Rod’s helmet.

“AHAHAHAHA NO NO I WON’T AHAHAHAHA DO IT!” Rod protested. He wasn’t sure why exactly. Part of it was of course the fact that he didn’t want Alicia staring at and then tickling his naked penis. It was embarrassing enough to have Dawn doing it, and it had only been because of circumstances beyond his control that she would even be allowed to look at and touch his naked penis. However, Rod couldn’t ignore the fact that each flick of the brush sent a pleasurable thrill down his spine. It was the perfect blend between torture and pleasure. As much as Rod protested being tickled, he had to admit the fact that he did enjoy it on some level. He wasn’t sure what it was exactly. It might have been the fact that such lovely women had made him the target of tickle attacks since he was a kid, or it could have been something else. What Rod did know was that this type of tickling seemed to bring it to a whole new level.

“Big words for such a big boner. Let’s see if you have as much iron in your words as you have iron in your cock.” Dawn purred and continued with her task of tickling both Rod’s cock and his balls. The brush tickling Rod’s balls continued to change patterns in the way a master tickler could do. Sometimes the brush would sweep up and down, right in the center, sometimes it would focus on a single ball, flicking repeatedly over the lone testicle before switching to the next. Other times it would brush along the creases where Rod’s balls met his inner thighs. Eventually the brush would find its way to exploring the back/underside of Rod’s balls and produce such frantic an eventually silent laughter that Dawn would have to change targets or risk Rod passing out. Occasionally the brush would even be turned around, the wooden handle tip used to stroke Rod’s balls causing a slightly less frantic laughter to come out of him. All the while this was going on, the brush over Rod’s cock head continued to flick mercilessly, forcing pleasure unto the young male whether he wanted it or not.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Rod wasn’t sure if he had laughed as hard in his entire life as he was laughing now, and from Rod that was a definite claim of note. The only time Rod could think of when he had laughed this hard was when both Victoria and Dawn had tickled him at the same time in the church basement, and even then the mixture of sexuality, when Dawn had begun licking, nibbling and sucking at his feet, wasn’t this great.

“Just say you’ll do it Rod, and I’ll stop. I don’t enjoy this anymore then you do.” Dawn said in a sympathetic tone. Of course, that was a blatant lie, and one could see it easily. Despite Dawn’s claims of impartiality, her body betrayed her on several levels. Her face was blushed, and her breathing was heavy. Her nipples had made noticeable impressions on her habit top, were screaming for attention. As aroused as Rod was, it seemed that Dawn was just as excited.

Still the minutes dragged on, Rod’s resolve not easily being broken. He had spent his life being tickled by women, and that had made him more resilient to tickle torture when he really wanted to hold out, something all his regular ticklers knew. Still, it all came down to a matter of time and effort. The more effort the tickler put in to tickling Rod, the less time it would take for him to break. Dawn, as the one person who had tickled Rod the most in his entire life, knew that the only way to crack him was to continue tickling him in a merciless fashion.

Rod struggled in his bondage as much as possible, but the ropes held him tight. On top of that, the size of his genitals made for an easy target for one as experienced in tickling as Dawn, and she was able to keep up with his motions, the brushes never seeming to leave his cock or balls for more than a moment. Rod Wasn’t sure how much time had passed since the tickling started, but it seemed like it had been hours, and then it happened. The eventual result of a man having his penis continually stroked, in one form or another. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!” Rod cried out as the orgasm exploded, his body going rigid as his penis took upon the task of milking his already sore balls of whatever contents they had managed to create since their last milking.

“Oh my, Rod. Such a big orgasm.” Dawn said, stopping the tickling of Rod’s balls for a moment and swinging around the brush tickling Rod’s cock to use the handle to stroke up and down the center of his shaft as his cum shot over his belly and chest. The tickling stopped for a moment as Rod breathed heavy, the stars still swirling around his head as he recovered.

“Oh…oh…God...” Rod gasped, still recovering from his ordeal, blinking the tears of laughter from his eyes as he sucked the air into his burning lungs, his chest heaving as he gasped for air.

“God has nothing to do with this, Rod.” Dawn finally stated, giving Rod’s balls a good flick with her brush. “I am an agent of the devil, here to spread as much tickle torture as I can over the world. Or at least, I would be, if God really was fair.” Dawn heaved a sigh, her brush not stopping its motions over Rod’s balls. “But such is life, and I have come to the sad realization that I can never be a true succubus, so I do what I can.”

“AHAHAHAA I GIVE I GIVE!” Rod cried out. Much like before when he had orgasmed under Dawn’s tonguing of his feet, he found that his ticklishness increased considerably. Holding out any longer would be pointless, not to mention a waste of energy.

“I’m so glad you came to your senses.” Dawn said, putting her brushes away and getting to her feet. “Lets clean you up a bit.” Dawn said, disappearing to the bathroom to get some tissues. She came back and proceeded to wipe up the mess Rod had made.

“You know Gloria will never agree to this.” Rod said, his last shield of defense, and the fact that he had to use his girlfriend as a line of defense was not lost on him and something that was becoming much too common an occurrence for his liking.

“I’ll worry about Gloria.” Dawn said, a stray hand finding her own breast and squeezing it before she realized where she was. “Ah, I had best let you recover. I think I’m going to go take a nap. You just relax here.”

Even though Dawn said she was going to take a nap, Rod had an idea she was going to do something different. As Dawn disappeared into the hallway and eventually her room, Rod’s beliefs was confirmed.

“Ohhhh, ohhh yeah,...ohhh!” Rod could indeed hear Dawn through the walls, just as she had claimed that she had been able to hear him and Gloria through the walls. The sounds of her masturbating was not lost on Rod. He had never heard Dawn pleasuring herself before, which either meant he and Gloria had been louder than her, Dawn had not masturbated while they had been around before, or that she was being overly loud so Rod could hear. Rod wasn’t sure, all he knew was that he could hear the sounds of Dawn playing with her pussy. It was definitely a sound most men would kill for. Especially if they knew the sound was about them and their penis. The moans and loud gasps eventually climaxed in a muffled scream.

Eventually Dawn came back, a flush to her face and a sweat on her brow. If she had taken a nap, it had been a very interesting one. She was no longer wearing her nuns habit, having changed into tight fitting blue Jeans and a white t-shirt which had a very low and vide v-cut in it, showing off ample cleavage. Rod could tell that Dawn wasn’t wearing a bra, as he could just barely make out the shape of her nipples through her top, the tips sticking out like pebbles under a picnic blanket. “Good nap?” Rod asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Eh? Oh, yeah, right. It was…satisfactory. Granted, I’ve had better.” Dawn said, looking down at Rod. In her haste, she had forgotten to place the blanket back over him. She remedied that, placing the blanket over Rod. “I suppose I’ll get to see that again soon enough.” Dawn winked.

“Your job is like, one big sexual fantasy for you, isn’t it?” It felt a little odd saying something that had probably been on the minds of, well, everybody who knew Dawn, but being the first person to say it to her face.

“Well, duh.” Dawn rolled her eyes. “You think I joined the church because of my religious convictions?” Dawn took a seat on the bed and smiled at Rod. “Oh, don’t get me wrong. I am Christian, in the loosest possible definition of the term, but what really does it for me is I get to tickle cuties like you until you’re ready to pee your pants. You wouldn’t believe how much fun that part of my job is.” Dawn smiled and then reached over and gave Rod’s feet a little flicker of her nails, smiling in response to his short laugh. “I love the fact I get to tickle people for a living Rod. I absolutely love it.” Dawn grinned at Rod and then got to her feet and picked up the chair that was positioned at Gloria’s study desk, placing it at the end of the bed and taking a seat. “So, on the subject of how much I love to tickle…” A buckle was unsnapped, and Dawn’s hand came up holding a feather. “What say the two of us pass the time sharing a few laughs until Gloria gets back?”

Wonderfull, what a lucky guy, thanks and please more chapters from this nice story.

Never get tired of reading your work. Looking forward to more.

Rod's not the only one who needed a tissue :) Nice work!

I just thought of this, but once you finish the Rod's long hard day chapter (which is turning out fabulously by the way), do you think that you could do a chapter dedicated to Dawn's various sessions with Victoria and Alicia?

Wonderfull, what a lucky guy, thanks and please more chapters from this nice story.

Heh, Rod might disagree with you there. There will definitly be more chapters though.

Never get tired of reading your work. Looking forward to more.

Glad to hear it. You'll definitly see more in the near future.

Rod's not the only one who needed a tissue :) Nice work!

LOL! I'll take that as a compliment. Glad your enjoying the story.

I just thought of this, but once you finish the Rod's long hard day chapter (which is turning out fabulously by the way), do you think that you could do a chapter dedicated to Dawn's various sessions with Victoria and Alicia?

I'm glad your enjoying the series so much. As far as a Chapter dedicated to Dawn's sessions, I hadn't planned on doing something like that. However, there wil be chapters, the next one staring Alicia in particuler, which will show Dawn's sessions with Alicia. That's right. The next chapter with Alicia, asside from many twists, turns, and revelations, will also feature some good old fasioned titty ticklig of Dawn. ;) Stay tuned.

Damn, that was... hot. Nothing else to say. I love the dialogue too, lots of verbal teasing and friendly bickering. Yes the ticklers are sadistic, but it's a more playful light. Something I wholly enjoy and appreciate. I can't wait for the next installment of your series!

Just discovered this series yesterday, and it's amazing! Not many stories combine such interesting characters, humor, and erotica as well as this one. That being said, it desperately needs more Father Stone.

AMAZING!!!! You are an incredible writer...I love these stories.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the series. I have to say I love to write them, so expect them to keep coming for a while.

Damn, that was... hot. Nothing else to say. I love the dialogue too, lots of verbal teasing and friendly bickering. Yes the ticklers are sadistic, but it's a more playful light. Something I wholly enjoy and appreciate. I can't wait for the next installment of your series!

I'm a bige fan of verbal teasing when it comes to tickling, so I try and incorperate that as much as I can into the tickle play. Your right as well, the ticklers are sadistic, but they are also friends with the person they are tickling, and want to remain so after the tickling is over, so it makes a fine edge one has to walk. On one hand, the tickling has to be intense. On the other hand, I'm trying to write real people here who at the end of the day, have to live with the people they are tickling. You generally can't tickle a person against their will all day long until they are a sobbing wreck and expect that to happen. I'd say a fair comparison of the tickling in Stocksvill church would be like that of having to eat your vegtables and do your chores when your growing up.

As for the next instalment, I'm hoping sometime this week.

Just discovered this series yesterday, and it's amazing! Not many stories combine such interesting characters, humor, and erotica as well as this one. That being said, it desperately needs more Father Stone.

I'm thrilled to get a new reader. I'm glad you enjoy the elements of the series and hope that continues to be the case. As for Father Stone, I admit i do enjoy writing for him greatly, and you will continue to see him playing roles in the community. One day I hope to write a little side story focussing on Father Stone, but it'll be a little while before that happens.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back