• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Intervention Part 1

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Everyone had given up on Lana.. The drinking, drugs, stealing, and breaking the law had gone to far. It all started last year.

She stumbled through my doorstep and sat on the couch.. "I don't know what do do," she said with a sad facial expression. She asked for money which I refused. "Let me help you," I said.

5 minutes later, she was in my recliner, only her hands were tied over her head and her ankles and legs were secured in the foot rest. "This is kind of cool, I have always had the hots for you," she said. Too me it was a surprise because we were good friends years ago, but as we grew up, she grew stuck up, and hung around the bad crowd. I extended the recliner. "Why do you keep doing this to yourself Lana?" She said, "you know what, I don't care anymore." Not only was she reckless and addicted, but depressed. She insisted there was nothing I could do.

Lana was 5'7, 130 lbs, with size 10 feet. She was offered a full scholarship to Florida State. She ran track and kicked ass. That all came to an end last year when she was injured. It all spiraled down hill from there. Now there a chance to help a friend, in a twisted but somewhat helpful way. She was wearing an Abercrombie shirt, jeans, and pair of slippers..

I looked at her with a serious expression. "Thats it, I have had enough," I said. "You have too much potential and you just wanna throw it all away?" She looked at me, and I could tell she was starting to feel better. "I really care about you," I said. She looked at me with soft eyes..

I asked her, "Do you remember when we were younger, we use to have tickle fights, in which you would always win?" Her eyes widened as she said, "Yeaahh, why?" I took of her slippers. "Are you still ticklish Lana?" She shook her head, "Ryan, wait, your kidding right. I haven't been tickled since I was a kid." My index fingernail scratched Lana's left sole. "AHH RYAN NOO," as she jumped. "Youv'e gotta be kidding me," she said, laughing and smiling. "Okay, I lied, my feet are excrutiatingly ticklish, you have NO idea," she said. Her mood took a 180. I tickled her feet with all fingers and both hands. Lana laughed loudly and squirmed, "AH NOAHAHAHAHA PLAEAHAHAHSE RYAAHAHAHAN NOT FAHAHAHAHIRR." I said, "Lana, wow, I had no idea you were this ticklish!" She told me that after he achilles injury, she would have to go to physical therepy and massage therapy as part of her rehabilitation. He feet were high arched and very soft. She said she couldn't handle massages because she was so ticklish on her feet.

Now, it was time to help my friend change her life for the best! She was always keeping everything bottled up and didn't wanna talk much. She didn't laugh or have much fun anymore. The first minute of this was the happiest I have seen her in years.. Lana's ticklish feet was her one way ticket to getting better!

TO BE COUNTINUED..

It's a fun start. I hope you keep going with this.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back