• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Timer - Melbourne Female

pandagirl

Dear All Forum Junkies,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.

Information

I'm a 24 year old female (Aussie) from Melbourne. Ever since I was a young teen I have been interested in slow, sensual tickling. Gender does not bother me as I'm fascinated by the skillful tickler. I have never been tickled or tickled anyone before. I believe I am ticklish, but cannot confirm that. I'm a large girl. I have a medical condition that makes me stack on the KGs and makes it incredibly difficult to shift them. That being said, I have lost about 10KGs in this year alone with some help. I have about 85KG to go until I reach my goal. (Yeah, I'm THAT big!).

I believe I'm intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. I have a full time job, license and a very small group of close friends.

Seeking

A friend to introduce me into the tickling world. Any age, gender and nationality. Someone who can be patient and help me discover my confidence and take things slow....

I am not someone to post these types of personal ads, but I honestly don't know how else to approach this.

If you are up for a chat, coffee, dinner and possibly more please feel free to send me a PM.

Fine print

Absolutely no nudity or sexual encounters.

Thanks for reading :)

Hi there, how you going?
I'm a 21 year old melbourne male thats willing to help you out in whatever you need. if you want to chat im always here to lend a helping hand.

Matthew.

Im from Melbourne, and Im up for a chat anytime Im on this computer!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back