• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brand New Story/New Writer!

ArmpitTicklish1

Jalyn struggled to climb back to consciousness. Her mind was in a fog. She tried to move her arms to turn over, but quickly discovered they were totally immobile. Her eyes flew open, and she craned her neck to find both arms had been tied over her head at the wrists and elbows with iron shackles as well as hospital restraints. She strained to look at her legs only to find they, too were restrained. It appeared she had been lashed to a massage-type table. To add to her horror, she was clad only in her bra and underwear, and she had no idea where she was. She tried to scream, but quickly discovered she was gagged. Really panickling now, she began wiggling and squirming as best she could, which was only a mere centimeter in any direction.

Suddenly, Jalyn was startled even further by the sound of a woman's voice behind. her.

"Ah, so we're finally awake sleepy-head!" the voice saind cheerfully.

Jalyn responded by struggling as best she could in her harsh bondage, and glared at this sneering stranger.

The woman laughed an evil, sinister laugh, and said, "Struggle ALL you want Jalyn. No one has ever gotten out of those restraints without assistance. And, as you've probably figured, you won't be getting any assistance from me!" At this, she threw her bead back and laughed wickedly.

"So Jalyn, you're no doubt wondering who I am, and why you're here."

Jalyn nodded slowly.

Well, you see Jalyn, first it doesn't matter who I am. But you should know that I have been watching you. I've been watching you for a long time. Did you know that?"

Jalyn shook her head in terror.

"Oh yes, said the mysterious stranger. As a matter of fact, I've been following you for years, and know all about you. I know things about you that you've never told another living soul. And there's one very interesting thing about you that I know Jalyn. Know what it is?"

Jalyn shook her head fearfully.

Coming very close to Jalyn now, putting her hands on Jalyn's cheeks, the mysterious woman said, "I know you have a tickle fetish. AND, I also know, my little tied-up, totally defenseless little Jalyn, that YOU are VERY TICKLISH!" She said this last part very slowly and deliberately, looking directly into Jalyn's terror-filled eyes, while firmly holding Jalyn's face in her hands, forcing Jalyn to look at her. Then she laughed a wicked laugh that chilled Jalyn to her core.

The woman then removed Jalyn's gag, saying wickedly, "Now, I want to be able to hear you laughing, and begging for mercy as I tickle you beyond reason. Oh, and before you get your hopes up, I have brought you to a a very isolated place in the Alaskan wilderness. No one has explored this place for decades, so you can beg and plead, and scream for help all you want, my tied-up, ticklish little captive, and no one's gonna hear you! BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! She threw her head back, and laughed such an evil laugh, Jalyn began to struggle desperately the few millimeters her bonds would allow.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Jalyn writhed and twisted pathetically the millimeters her bondage would allow, while her captor laughed with glee at Jalyn's futile attempts to free herself.

"That's right my defenseless, ticklish little Jalyn! Struggle for me! she said as she positioned herself at Jalyn's head. "Now, she said as she lathered her hands with baby lotion let's take a look at these vulnereble, defenseless, armpits shall we? Jalyn writhed and pleaded "Please no, please! Not my armpits! ANYWHERE but my armpits PLEASE!!! Don't tickle my armpits please, not my armpits, please! Not AHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOONNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Jalyn screamed with laughter at the sudden brutal assault on the most ticklish spot on her body. Her head whipped from side to side, her strawberry-blond hair becoming damp with sweat. Her armpits were so ticklish she thought she would litterally lose her mind. And this mysterious stranger seemed to be an expert tickler-not too hard, nor too soft, just the right touch to send Jalyn into a ticklish frenzy she had not know existed. She roared with deperate laughter.

HAAAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!PLEEEEEEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! SOMEONE HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEESE STOOOOOOOP!!!

"Yeees, thaaat's right my defenseless ticklish little girl! Kootchy kootchy coo! Oh, and by the way, NO ONE can hear you, and I'm NEVER GONNA STOP! Bwaaahahaha!" She laughed evilly. Her expert fingers teased and tortured Jalyn's astronomically ticklish armpits. One finger in the center, then two, then all five fingers scrabbling Jalyn's armpits. Jalyn had always known she was ticklish, but this was unreal! This was beyond torture. The mysterious stranger seemed to bring out ticklishness in Jalyn that she had not known was there. And Jalyn's complete inability to defend herself took her ticklishness to a whole new level. When she was a child and had been tickled by her brothers, it was only for short periods, and she'd never been tied up. THIS, well, this took it to a whole different realm! And the stranger's tickle talk seemed to only add to the torture!

"Oh, my ticklish little Jalyn! Defenseless, ticklish little Jalyn! Are you a ticklish little girl? Hmmm? Do you want me to stop? Hmmm?

Jalyn could only nod breathlessly.

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry! the woman said insincerely. I just don't think I want to!" And with that, she laughed evilly and she scrabbled her fingers in one armpit, and placed her mouth on the other, nibbling on it. This new torture sent Jalyn through the roof.

HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAPLLLLLLLLEEEEASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NNNOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! Jalyn roared with laughter, struggling in her bondage, and the strange woman laughed along with her wickedly.

"Oh yes Jalyn! Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Tickle, tickle, tickle!!! Suddenly, the armpit torture stopped, and the stranger stepped to the front, and straddled Jalyn. Jalyn could only look at her breathlessly, as she was still giggling from the hours' long armpit torture she'd just endured.

"I'll bet you'd like me to stop now, and let you go, wouldn't you ticklish little Jalyn, hmmm?" the woman said, holding Jalyn's face in her hands.

Jalyn nodded desperately, her eyes pleading.

Oh, I'm soooo sorry little Jalyn, but I can't do that! You're just too ticklish and fun to play with, and besides! I haven't explored that cute little tummy yet, or those ribs, or who knows how many other tickle spots are hiding on that defenseless little body of yours?!

Jalyn cried "You can't do this PLEASE! Have mercy! This is kidnapping!"

The strange woman laughed wickedly and said "Everyone thinks you're on sabbatical from your teaching job. They won't be looking for you for weeks! And, if you even think about going to the police, I'll just show them all your tickling paraphanalia and your online collection of tickling videos! I don't think you want that do you my ticklish little girl do you, hmmm? And by the way, get comfy! You're gonna be here a LOOONG time! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! And with that she thrust her wiggling fingers back into poor Jalyn's armpits, while blowing raspberries on her hyperticklish tummy. Jalyn screamed with desperate laughter.

Part 2???

I really enjoyed your story!! I like stories where the victim is taunted.... I look forward to the next installment.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back