• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milla's favorite fan part 2

steveohburgh

TMF Poster
[Milla opens the door and see’s a nice, surprisingly clean-cut guy sitting comfortably in the middle of her ruby-red leather couch. She turned back to close the door behind her, then turned around facing him She smiled kindly, and then he quickly followed suit]
James - “Wow!! This is THE Milla Jovovich!!!! I have dreamt of meeting you ever since I saw you in “The messenger” where you played Joan of arc so wonderfully!!! Oh by the way, the names James”
[He says as he gets up from the couch and extends his right hand to greet her]
Milla – [appreciating James’s kind compliment, she reaches out her right hand to thank him] “Well thank you so much, that means a lot to me!”
James – “No problem But believe me, the pleasure is all mine! I never thought I would get this chance. NEVER EVER!! On my way here I was like “shit, what will I ask her, what what what!!” I was so nervous you have no idea””
Milla – [chuckles] “That’s fine. Not a problem. You will see that I am an easy person to get along with James. But when It comes to my fans, I enjoy every minute that I can get with them”
[She says as she walks to the small fridge to get a bottle of water. The fridge is right across from the leather couch that James is sitting on]
Milla – “I am glad they gave me till tomorrow to spend some time to hang out with you James. If you don’t mind, I would like very much to grab a bottle of water and relax for a bit. I am exhausted”
James – “Hey that’s totally fine by me”
[He said with major enthusiasm, considering her sexy ass was almost in front of his face. She was still wearing her sexy outfit from the movie. Tight pants, showing off her fantastic ass!!! As well as her top, but it left her smooth belly and ribs totally exposed. So, therefore, he could not stop staring at her sexy body. Shaking his head back and licking his lips. He also noticed that after she got her bottle of water, she reached up into a cupboard to get something else. This was his chance!! He slowly got off the couch, walked up behind her and reached both hands around her waist and started to goose her ribs]
Milla – [totally taken by surprise] “HAHAHAHA hey what gives here HAHAHA”
[She quickly brings her hands down so she can grab his so he will stop tickling her ribs]
James – [thinking to himself, “damn, I NEVER would have guessed she was this sensitive! Boy, if things work out, her and I should have on hell of a time together!!” he said raising his eyebrow devilishly]
Milla – “come on now!! HAHAHAHA not the ribs!!”
[She says as manages to grab James’s hands that are around her ribs, furiously squeezing away]
James – “not the ribs you say?” [he asks comically] “how about HERE” [he says as he moves to her underarms]
Milla - “hahahaha!!!! Come on! Hahaha!!”
[she could not stand it! She was really hoping that James would not do this to her!! But in a sick and twisted [and kind of sexy] way she knew that she was enjoying it. So she thought that she would suggest something to James that would HOPEFULY feed his tickle lust and would also make him stop sooner rather than later]
“hahahaha ok now!!!!! Hahaha I have a proposition!!”
[James stopped tickling her underarms and brought his hands down to his sides]
James – “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself Milla!! I mean….wow, yeah sorry about that”
Milla – “well its ok James. I guess I can’t really blame you to much. I had my back to you so who knew what would have happened”
James – [letting out a big sigh] “well thank you for being so understanding”
Milla – “Sure James. But like I said, I have a proposition for you if you are interested”
[James was curious as hell as to what she might ask]
Milla – “I had a feeling that you would want to tickle me James. I had the very same thing happen to a good friend of mine as a matter of fact not long ago. It was Ali Later, I am sure you know who that is if you have watched the resident evil movies”
James – “Yeah I heard about that actually. He got her really good too!”
Milla – [astounded] “How the hell do you even know about that to being with?”
James – “Simple, it was my brother who did that to her. I would have been the one who would have done that to her at the start actually. But I saw the “win a day with Milla Jovovich” contest on facebook, so I went for it instead and here I am”
[And then he chuckles proudly]
Milla – “Man I’ll tell ya, people are constantly surprising me James! Just like you did now! Starting to make me wonder how many of you tickle…..fetish people are really out there!”
James – “Milla, let me tell you, you would be seriously surprised. Come on over to your bed Milla. Relax! Ok, now tell me, what was your proposition you mentioned?”
[Milla was super nervous! She knew he would accept it and she would regret ever thinking about it and bringing it up in the first place. But she also knew that James was a fan of hers and that this was only for her own good]
Milla – “Ok James, you have to promise me that if I let you tickle me for a while, till you get your fill that is, that you will stop!! And you also have to promise to let me use like….a safe word or something [she says then giggles cutely]
James – “I am game if you are Milla! And yeah, safe words are good. Don’t want to make you piss yourself”
Milla – “You are to king, beyond a gentleman”
[After she says that, they both crack up laughing and then James chimes in]
James – “For the sake of making either of us think too much, let’s make the safe word “violet”. Now, lie down on your back. All nice and comfy like. And I will start with your wonderful feet”
Milla – “Easy enough for me. Oh come on, why do you have to start with my feet!!??”
James – “haha it was your proposition Milla, relax and just….go with the flow”
[James sat at the end of the bed, grabbed both of her ankles and put her feet right on his lap. And proceeded to take off her boots]
“Are you sure you want to go through with this?”
Milla – “Hell no!! Just do it and get it over with!”
[Milla quickly shut her eyes, trying to imagine that all of this shit was just a fucking dream. But that was cut really short when she felt James’s fingers all over her feet like spider legs]
“hahahahaha omg!!! Why the feet first!? Hahahahaha!!!! Damn youuuuuuuu!!! Hahahaha”
James – “I like working bottom to top, what can I say”
[He says as he continues to run all of his fingers up and down the soles of both of her beautiful feet]
“sooo smooooth!!”
Milla – “Hahahahaha!!!! SHUT UP YOU PRICK!!! Hahahahaha!!
James – “Now that’s not a nice thing to say to your number one fan now is it Milla?”
Milla – “hahahahaha I am being niiiceeee hahahaha!!!”
James – “Wow!! Look at these cute toes!! [He says as he sticks his right pointer finger first, through all the toes on one of her feet, wiggling the finger between EVERY toe!!! Sending her into hysterics]
Milla – “No No Noooo!!!! Not the toes!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! You are hahahaha pure EVIL!!! Hahahaha”
James – “Nah! Your just sayin that! I am just THAT good and you know it Milla”
Milla – “STIFLE IT! Hahahaha”
[James decided to take a different approach. He would start sucking the toes on one of her feet as well as starting to tickle her inner thighs. So he lifted up her left leg and brought it up to his mouth and gave her a friendly warning to her]
James – “Now you have to stay as still as you possibly can once I start doing this next thing ok?”
Milla – [After taking a quick breather] “Hey, with me there are no guarantees dude, but I will try my best”
[James then proceeds to start licking Milla’s toes, one after the other. Getting some pleasing sounds from her]
Milla – [Closing her eyes again] “Mmmm now that’s more like it”
[She then starts to put her hands on her top and begins caressing her breasts]
“Mmmm if this is all that your going to do I will be more than fine! No complaints here James”[/I][/I]
[James continues sucking her fabulous toes, but brings down his right hand [the other is holding her foot up to his mouth] and lightly runs his fingertips down her inner thigh ever so slowly. Doing light squeezes here and there the way down. He would see her wiggle her leg over and over again trying to shake off his fingers. But of course if did not work]
Milla – “Ooooh!!!! Hahaha!! Hahaha!!!!! I did not see this coming James!!! You are such a damn tease!!! And I LIKE it!! Hee hee hee hee!!!”
James – “Well that makes two of us then Milla! I am thoroughly enjoying myself as well”
[James gave up on her thighs for the time being and went back to her feet. He quit sucking them and attacked both of her feet with his fingers]
Milla – “Hahahaha!!! Hey now!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! This just totally came out of left field!! Hahahaha!!”
James – “The ole switcheroo Milla! You have to be prepared”
Milla – “Hahaha!! How the hell do I prepare for that kinda shit James!! Hahahaha”
James – “ [Smiling widely] “Good question Milla”
Milla – “Hahahaha!!! VIOLET!!”
[James quickly stops tickling her feet and then looks up at her face]
“Wow!! You have not even found my worst spot, but you ARE however quite good at this haha”
James – [chuckles along with her] “Well there is not much to it really. Just pick a spot and go! [He says as he leans forward and squeezes her ribs briefly]
Milla – “HAHAHA hey nowwwww HAHAHA!!!”
James – “So I have done you feet and your thighs and you said that neither of them were your worst spots right?”
Milla – “No sir they were not”
James – “Hmm something tells me that this just got a whole lot more interesting”
[He says as he raises and eyebrow again]
Milla – “Its only a matter of time then huh?
[She asks as she brings her left pointer finger to her mouth and nibbles on the nail all sexy like]

{PART 3 TO COME SOON}
{i would appreciate some feedback if you are interested in saying anything. considering how this is my first story and all. thanks! :) }

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back