• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catch and Release Part 1

TicklingAndy

Alright everyone, here is part one to a new story I am working on. As always any feedback is appreciated.
Part one has some tickling in it, but is mostly setup for the parts to come.

For a hunter, catching or killing the prey is just the climax of a great journey. Everything leading up to that moment, picking a target, stalking it, learning it, and trapping it is every bit as exhilarating as the end game. This is true no matter what you hunt, whether it be deer, fish, or if you’re like me humans. This is why when I saw Kelly for the first time I knew she would be excellent prey. I went into Subway for lunch one day, and there she stood behind the counter, a sly smile on her face, a pink stripe through her natural dirty blonde hair. She was about 5’4 with a very lean build, and blue eyes that didn’t hesitate when they locked onto mine. I knew from the moment I saw her she would be quite a prize.

I spent the next several months eating Subway for lunch. Striking up innocent conversation and learning as much as I could about her. But it was by chance that I decided to get a breakfast sandwich one day that I learned the most useful piece of information. Kelly was a smoker, but was having financial difficulties. By the end of a cigarette with her, I knew exactly how I was going to capture this prey, one of the most well known cons in the book, the bait and switch. For the next 3 weeks as I went in for lunch I left cigarettes in her car for her. After that I slowed down and just went every other day and she learned to make them last a little longer. I was fascinated by how easy I could manipulate her just by changing how often I left her “presents”. I waited, continuing this, until one day she told me I wouldn’t have to worry about her the next week. She was taking the week off to just relax at home. That is when I left a special cigarette for her, and when I hugged her goodbye that day I planted a small GPS device under her collar.

I waited until it was dark, and went to her home. The lights were on but I could see through the windows to the back of her house that the back door was open.

“All the better,” I thought as I carefully walked around her house.

As I peered around onto her back patio I saw her and knew which cigarette she had just smoked. She was laying there on the ground unconscious, my trap was sprung and the prey was mine. I grabbed what remained of the cigarette and placed it in a ziplock bag. Then I carefully secured her house, making sure I did not leave a trace of my presence. When I was finished I scooped up my prize and carried her to my SUV. I belted her in the back and drove off. I knew she would be out for several more hours, but I wanted to get to someplace more secluded before I prepared her for the trip.

I drove out to an abandoned gas station just off the highway and climbed in the back with her. A gag in her mouth, and a dark hood over her head ensured she couldn’t scream for help, or see where she was going. I bound her hands over the top of the seat, and secured them to another rope which I used to tie her legs together. With the seatbelt around her waist, she wasn’t going anywhere until I allowed it. Already the excitement was building inside of me, but I still had a ways to go to get to my mountain cabin, far away from any type of civilization.

She awoke about an hour into the drive. When her muffled screams and pleas began, I simply turned up the radio and tuned her out. If she spent all her energy now, it would only make it easier later. It was a few more hours before we pulled into my cabin. She had eventually calmed down, but when I opened her door and the air hit her, the screaming and thrashing began anew. I just stood there for a bit, watching her squirm. I stayed quiet, even though I knew she knew I was there. I had been very careful not to give her any clues as to who I was; I wanted that to be a surprise for later. After 5 minutes or so, Kelly began to run out of steam again. It didn’t really mater, I was going to put her out again before I moved her anyways, but she was positioned perfectly for me to have some fun.

I reached out with one finger and just lightly touched her forehead. I was rewarded with muffled pleas and thrashing. I smiled to myself, and just looked down at my prey; This was going to be a good week. I ran my hand gently down the side of her face, and watched as she recoiled from my touch. I ran my hand from her knee up towards her groin, and felt her legs clinch tight, trying to protect herself. I could toy with her like this as much as I wanted but decided it was time to escalate a little.

I took the backs of my fingers and ran them down the undersides of her arms. She pulled away again, but a slight giggle was audible from under her gag. I repeated the motion again with the same results.

“Oh she’s a sensitive one,” I thought.

I climbed in the backseat on top of her and pulled the door shut. She attempted to beg and plead her way out, even as she tried unsuccessfully to buck me off of her. I reached out with both hands and began to tickle both of her underarms through her shirt.

“Mmmmghhh! Nnnoommmmgh! Hmhmhmmhmhmmm!” Kelly laughed as I began to torment her.

I continued this for about a minute before I withdrew, giving her a moment to catch her breath and beg some more. Then I ran my hands down her sides and began on her stomache.

“Mmmmmhhh, Plmmmmggse!” she screamed.

After another minute I paused again. I decided to play a little game with her. I moved next to her, still not saying a word. I once again began to run my hand up her inner thigh, until she would press her legs together. I would then withdraw and tickle her for a minute. I tormented her like this for an hour until my manhood was about to burst, so I decided I better get her inside. I grabbed a cloth and doused it in chloroform, and placed it under the hood pressed up to her nose. It only took a moment before she was out again, my Kelly, my little trophy.

I carried her inside, and down into my specially designed basement. I was careful and gentle as I stripped her down. I relished every time I touched her milky white skin. I softly dressed her in very thin white panties, and a cotton tank top that covered her beautiful C-Cup breasts, but was short enough to keep her entire midriff exposed. I ran my hands all over her while she lay there unconscious. From the bottoms of her narrow, freshly pedi’ed feet, up her thighs, across her taut stomach, up the shirt around the perking little nipples, back down and up her neck, I touched Kelly all over. I grabbed a handful of her hair and brought it up to my nose, allowing the aroma to fill me with ecstasy. I lifted my petite prize again and moved her over to a specially designed padded table.

I positioned her perfectly as I ran a leather strap around her waist. I cuffed her wrists to a pulley and straightened her arms out over her head. I took each leg, and carefully bent it back and secured each foot in a stock, so that the bottoms of her feet pointed to the sky. In this position her womanhood was just at the edge of the table, and from anywhere around her I could reach any of her most sensitive spots. I wasn’t sure I would be able to wait for her to wake up as I slipped a finger down the panties, and felt her soft, young, womanhood. Finally I took a white blindfold and tied it around her eyes. I knew she would be able to see through it ever so slightly, but just silhouettes, not enough detail to make out who her captor was just yet.

I leaned over and kissed her from her neck up to her lips. She looked so peaceful, but that I knew was only temporary. When she came too I knew she would be screaming again, but there was nobody around for miles so I saw no need for a gag. I moved back down to her feet, and ran a string around each big toe, ensuring there would be very little movement, and no way for her to hope she could protect herself from what was coming. As I was moving my tool cart over next to her, the young girl began to come to.

“What ha… Where am I?” Kelly asked, still somewhat pacified from the effects of the chloroform.

As she tried to sit up I pushed her head back down and secured a leather strap across her forehead.

“Please don’t hurt me, just let me go!” sobbed my terrified prey, but still I said nothing.
Instead I walked around her a few times, every now and then letting my hand graze part of her soft skin. I could see her body tensing, and the slight shiver of fear. I watched her face as she tried to move each part of her body, only to find that she was completely immobile. I made my way to where her head was secured and leaned over, giving her ear a light kiss.

“No…” she cried as I softly licked the rim of her ear.

I moved down between her legs, grabbing two feathers as I went, and sat in a stool there. The table was at a slight incline so I was able to look up and see all of her from there. Without warning, or so much as a word I began to lightly drag the feathers up and down poor Kelly’s exposed inner thighs.

“Nohoho plehehese stahap,” Kelly giggled as the sensations began to grip her.

Methodically I continued to run the feathers all round her thighs. Her begging continued, but I was careful to keep the feathers light so as to prolong the torment. After about 15 minutes I stopped. I turned the feathers around and began to draw light circles on the bottoms of her upturned feet.

“AHAHA STOHP!” Kelly shrieked. “NOHOHOHO, OHOHOH MY GAHAHAD NOHOHO MORE AHAHAAHAHA”

After a minute I pulled the feather up, and looked down, at the tiny lines left by the feather.

“Please don’t tickle me! Plehehehese!” Kelly begged as I repeated the process on her other foot.

Again after a minute I stopped. I looked up at her beautiful face, already covered in light perspiration. She was saying something, more begging I suppose but I was too into the moment to care. I placed one hand on each of her feet, not moving them just listening to the sounds of her pleas without so much as processing the words. Without tickling her I lifted my hands and stood up.

“Thank you, please let me go, I can’t take this! I’ll give you whatever you want, please let me go.” Kelly attempted to bargain as I moved around the table to where her head was secured. This time I grabbed two makeup brushes, before I sat my legs underneath the table below her head.

“Why are you doing this? Please let me go!” she continued.

Still saying nothing I lowered the brushes to the hairless hollows of her underarms and began to twist them slowly. Her giggles again filled the air. As I quickened the pace they turned into deep, hard laughter. I was relentless this time, moving the brushes quickly, then slowly, both underarms or just one, ensuring that the method of torment changed so often that she could never anticipate what was next, only more torment. Her laughter was music to me, and it wasn’t until I noticed it had been quiet for a bit that I looked down and saw her face locked in silent laughter. I kept up for several more seconds before I stopped and stood up.

“Please, please stop! You’re killing me, I can’t take this! Who are you? What do you want? Please just let me go” Kelly frantically begged as she gasped to pull precious air back into her lungs.

I walked to the side of the table and gave her stomach a soft kiss, first one, and then another, all around her midriff while she continued to beg for an end. As I finished a circle I kissed her belly button, but rather than a soft one I drew suction on it, and then began to probe it with my tongue, making Kelly frantic once again. The laughter was immediate and explosive, I swirled my tongue, and curled it inside her naval feasting on it as if it were the best meal of my life. You could begin to hear crying mixed in with the laughter, so I brought my hands up and dug into her sides. Her laughter continued with renewed vigor as I tickled her entire upper body, even reach up to her underarms to torment with my cruel, unmerciful fingers. Her laughter went silent again but I didn’t stop, I kept tickling faster and faster until I felt her body surrender to unconsciousness beneath me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back