• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather Clockwork Conspiracy Ch.12

Kev26

TMF Novice
Cloak and Feather Clockwork Conspiracy Ch.11

Note> Long and ardgious was this chapter as there were many continuity errors and supports needed to lead to the climax of this first season. Plus RL needed my attention so for the two years of loyal waiting fans I pray I don't disappoint you all. You waited patiently. Though, some may be confused near the end know that you may be surprised. o Suikoden thanks for allowing me to do this and Mr. MTJ for granting me the permission to work on a classic.

Ch. 11

Ross awoken to the sleepy feeling of the medications and spoke with the doctor about his injuries he was released after two weeks and his calls to Dane were left with no answer. There were a few get well gifts from the precinct but one gift was from some one he didn’t know. After reading it his eyes wide with fear then narrowed as he trembled looking over the picture. Samantha was held in some sort of hygienically sofa the ones used to donate blood with feathers dragged between her toes and a look of despair and suffering with the words. “Save me” on the bottom behind the photo was the address “427 5Th Street” the thought of how long Samantha was suffering sent a sickening feeling into Ross stomach as he the fear of his wife became a cold reminder in his dream.

It was shortly after Ross got his things and went to the precinct to find he was dismissed from the drug case and Dane was transferred to a new section. Given Ross’s actions he was suspended and told by the feds to not get involved any longer. Ross was infuriated and demanded to be left on the case that a woman was still out there suffering. His chief merely shook his head and apologized to Ross but there was nothing he could do. Setting his badge down and his gun Ross went out defeated he had lost his partner . . . he had lost Samantha. An hour or so passing sitting in his apartment Ross gathered a heavy leather vest standing in blue jeans and white shirt sliding his fingerless gloves on he stared out to the city of Norwalk.

“I’m going to find her. . .” with that Ross stepped out the door of his home with nothing on his person but a roll of money, phone, and a gun.

Checking the address he followed the streets to the located place the old cobblestones of downtown Norwalk by the sea side gave it a rustic old world feelthe chilling sea mist that hung by the water made the palce seem eerie. Passing through into the main street he saw the address lead to some kind of seaside warehouse. Climbing the fence Ross looked around the old red brick warehouse and walked to the door a few hoodlums stood sitting on the door way and smirked at him. One with gold teeth smiled at him and Ross wanted to just punch his face in. They all told him to turn around that this was their turf now and to head back and let people know. Ross just remained silent looking at the door then them.

“Listen I don’t want any trouble. Just checking out the inside man.” Ross tried politely asking.

“This ain’t a request boy, I’m telling you ain’t nothing inside for you to see. Now turn yer ass around and get the fuck out.” Gold Teeth spatted getting up as did a few of his friends.

In no mood both in dealing with crap and reopening injuries his foot raised up kicking Gold Teeth to No Teeth and his friends swarmed like angry bees drawing their knives and Ross met them in kind breaking wrists and heads taking knives and stabbing them in the leg or else where non-fatal. It was little to no effort as Ross grabbed No Teeth by the shirt dragging him inside and walked in dragging the man through the open ware house. Seeing all the blood stunned Ross it was like some sick shoot out. A glint of something caught his eye and he ran over to a pair of pants grabbing it up starring at them for a long moment. His thumb stroked the material and remembered about his ex-wife and he knew Samantha was here some how. What had happen to his wife in the past hopefully wasn't happening to Samantha the thoughts racing through his mind further sent fear and anger in Ross as he closed his eyes being lost to the thought.

Week ago

At gun point Samantha was made to dress in tight jeans and short sleeve hunter green T-shirt wearing ankle cut black boots. The lacy black panties with mathcing bra given to her were a little snug. She stared at the barrel of the colt .375 in Johnny’s hand and growled low she was waiting for an opportunity to strike as she stood in that van having been released and told to dress appropriate for the Father. Whoever Father was he was going to pay she was wrestled into a room her arms cinched up by soft rope and lead to what looked like some wooden stocks on the floor. High kicking one guard in the jewels and then round house kicking another Samantha turned before tripping over as Johnny kicked one of his black leather pants legs tripping her and putting his heel in the small of her back pulling back the hammer. The two guards got the wooden stocks and fasten her ankles into it and closed it shut.

Hoisted into the air by ropes attached to D-rings which slipped around her soft bondaged arms Storm was raised a foot off the ground her wooden stocks at her ankles held by the same rope about her forearms to vice grip at the cieling keeping her head from having blood rush. As they stretched her she felt her chest pushed forward by the cinching in her arms till her breasts press against the green shirt stretching it slightly. It was slightly painful but once set she felt like she was tied tightly like a harp her feet over her head there was no pain of weight her body was evenly distributed. But, the feeling of helplessness was growing as she couldn’t move a muscle not even a inch. The room was dark and as she glanced around Johnny surprised her standing beside her with maniac smile.

“Well time for a bit of fun,” Johnny said raising his hands to blind fold her with a bandanna and gag her with another bandanna.

Storm protested trying to bite at him and when she couldn’t even hear him she felt a sharp point along her back. She tried to arch away but found she couldn’t even do that and wiggled her hands biting her lip. Samantha refused to laugh her pale features already still flushed from her orgasm by Eddie made her sensitive and when Johnny trailed all ten fingers racking them on her back she giggled slightly a slight gasp coming from her lips as she hung her head. Eddie he was bleeding that’s what Samantha remembered and she grit her teeth she wasn’t going to give Johnny the privilege. “That’s the best you can do?” Johnny smirked at her muffled comment tracing circles in her underarms at her retort and Samantha tried to pull her arms only to feel them solidly tied behind her as she hung there the movement caused her breasts to push against the shirt and Johnny grinned at her erect nipples.

“Wow Storm getting off on tickling” Johnny laughed as those pointed fingernails of his trace down to her ribs and pierced between them vibrating.

Intense was the feeling as her skin glowed her resistance was less after the orgasm and she kept puffing air from her lips as she avoided laughing a snicker here and there forming. As Johnny pressed on he placed his lips on her neck two single fingers tracing her abs over the shirt sending chills down Samantha’s spine as she trembled. “Oh please,” Samantha half-heartedly said growing nervous as the fingers trailed upward towards her breast. As the contact to her shirt covered orbs was made Storm litterly felt like she jump out of her skin and shuddered as he teasingly trace around her breast but missing her nipples on purpose causing Samantha to squirm. Johnny kept this up for what seem like several minutes Samantha beginning to sweat slightly till a door open.

“Johnny I thought I made it clear you do not play with my guests.” A stern but fatherly tone spoke from the doorway.

Johnny like a reprimanded child hung his head. “Sorry Father, it won’t happen again. I got the girl you requested.”

“Good, Good,” The pressing of sturdy shoes was all Samantha heard as she felt some one behind her. “I waited a long time for this. I bet you don’t even remember me my dear Storm. I do hope you understand this is both personal and professional I need information but before you give it to me I need to make sure you don’t ruin the enjoyment”

A Ball gag was pressed into her bandanna mouth and then fastens a little tightly over her head causing her to yelp. As much as Samantha wanted to protest as she felt the hands around her ankles there was nothing she could do but endure as she lost her boots. As she felt her boots come off she wiggled her toes getting the blood circulating in them. The voice was familiar to her but she couldn’t place it as her socks were peeled away gentle hands held her heel caressing them causing her to titter in giggles before the socks were completely pulled off and the person was almost massaging her arches and rubbed causing her to blush. Eyes nearly bulging from her head Samantha looked around blind folded as she felt lips kissing her toes not one pair of lips but two and trembled her thighs aching from her first release feeling the stirring of titiliation and Sam couldn’t help but mew against her gag.

Storm couldn’t take this kind of attention her hips swayed slightly it was slow not enough for her to feel aroused but enough to giggle and as one tongue left her feet were replaced by sharp nails and she screamed laughing through the gag. “Hahahahaa kill youahahahaaa!” She felt gloved hands smooth over her belly pulling her shirt up over her breasts the pink skin trembled as Samantha giggled being pounced on by two people was unfair after her orgasm and she began to truly see the horror of tickling as she squirmed and toss her head back as some one nibbled her abs. The ropes were tight she felt like she was attached to a harp and every touch struck a different cord giving off low and high pitches of laughter and as the hand unbutton her jeans they stopped.

“Ah the Belt . . . the piece of resistance.” spoke the Father in a French accent

Johnny blinked and looked up the gangly young man of Italian descent looked at the Father dressed in his priestly robes with blue excited eyes seeing the Father’s satisfaction and grinned widely. “Are you pleased Father I got everything you asked.”

The Father smiled to him and pat the man’s head smoothing back his hair. “Yes my son you did excellent I am proud of you.”

Taking this chance to catch her breathe Samantha struggled as her shirt was pulled up pinched on top of her breasts tightly making them immobile and she literally howled as a deliciously soft touch was applied to the underside of her nipples that felt like satin from the bra. As her blindfold lift she starred into an all too familiar face. Viktor Kurz grinned a gentlemanly smile as he trace the tip of his fingers over Sam’s pointed nipples causing her to squirm uncomfortably then her feet were assaulted again her head spinning from both being teased and tickled. Kurz leaned close looking at her in the eyes. “Soon you’ll tell me everything. You’ll tell me of my wonderful Angela and where she is but for now I need you to suffer just a little bit. . . . Longer.” Samantha shuddered trying to pull away she was in serious trouble Kurz was known as a former member of Section 7 Interrogations and Angela’s Teacher. The man was kicked out for intolerable acts and his lust in torturing women to points of mental instability. Sam stared into his eyes and for once she had a sign of fear knowing well what was to be expected.

Eyeing the clothes Ross stared at it and picked up his phone calling Dane who took forever and finally fucking answered. The conversation was brief asking about any evidence of an incident at the current address. Dane hesitated telling him they would get in trouble for this and Dane relented after he heard it was a concern for Samantha and checked. Shocked Dane looked the file watching the video and hesitated Ross heard Samantha laughing and cursing. When the video was sent Ross stared at it for a long time and trembled. Wrapping his grip on the gun in his holster he walked out to the gang members recovering outside and picked one up by the collar off the ground between the phone and fingers. No Teeth was already passed out from the constant back slapping Ross gave him for talking too much.

“Where’s Eddie?” Ross growled shaking the young man.

“Who man I don’t know any Eddie!” the gang member shouted back.

Ross pulled the barrel of the pistol onto the guys head. “Eddie the Snitch,”

The guy stared wide eyed. “Gnah man he ain’t no snitch no more. He’s a freaking crime boss now. You crazy he’d kill you.”

“Compare to me killing you?” Squeezing the trigger slowly Ross pulled back the safety setting it to single fire.

“Stratford! He has a place called The Deep most dudes go there. But you need a special password to get inside. Only one who sells the password is Hugo Sexton but nobody seen him in awhile he has a house in Waterbury up in the mountain side.” The man pissed himself as Ross fired the gun beside him and walked off.

“Hugo Sexton huh?” Ross closed the phone Dane screaming on the other line and tossed it to the floor before shooting it and walked on to the street.

Six days ago

Upside down her world was topsy turvey they had stripped her slowly of her clothing yet left her the signiture lightning bolt belt and panties tickling her to the brink and letting up for eight hours. Storm’s first session was a little intense and now she hung upside down in the same place naked except for her panties and her belt. Her legs were spread and her arms still cinched now to the rivets in the ground so her body was in a Y shape legs spread her breasts were soft and her nipples stiff from the air conditioning in the room. They had fed her and given her some water. What unnerved her was the gentle care Kurz gave in bathing her, she wanted to throw up. Viktor was meticulous about making sure she was well presented for her new set up. From what she gathered it seems Johnny was his lead right hand man the gangly pale skin man had long raven straight hair and pale blue eyes at first he looked like some Goth kid in black leather pants and turtle neck sweater but the guy was a lunatic. His psychotic nature to tickle women helplessly was a suited apprentice for Kurz one he could mold and manipulate it seemed.

Storm chewed on the black ball gag in her mouth muttering they were making her wait seeing if she would lose her cool. It was just the second day of her torture she had lasted longer with Ramirez and her training with Angela pushed her for several days more than that. A gentle touch startled Samantha causing her to shake slightly as she felt the soft touch of something against her arch she cursed through her gag Kurz had pampered her feet till they were baby soft it was some what enjoyable but regrettable and that soft touch traced along the side of her foot causing her legs to wiggle. Clenching her toes Samantha resisted in giving in to the trembling feeling in her lungs. Kurz grinned and snickered about her and when a soft touch trace under her calves reached each of her feet and thighs her most intimate areas were being delicately traced by the soft objects.

Kurz delighted watching Samantha’s confused expression as she resisted in laughing tracing along into the contour of her arches as he lead his tools and fingers trace along her calves and flicked the feathers in her knee pits. Storm bit onto the ball gag grinning as Kurz traced the feathers between her toes and began to softly kiss her heels. Kurz began to lick her legs and Samantha began to purr shaking her head. When Kurz’s tongue hit her ass she giggled out like a school girl and she hated herself for being ticklish then the feather made circles around her arch and she went insane laughing through the gag shaking. Trying to pull away grunting all she could feel was the feathers and touches he was giving. A small buzzing sound caught her attention and soft bristles traced her ankles as Kurz grin fiendishly getting animalistic squeals from her.

“Mhh Nohhohoho more!” she shouted through the ball gag twisting and squirming.

From the tips of her toes she felt the soft buzzing bristles clenching her feet till they wrinkled and the sharp bristles though soft stung along her arches causing her feet to spasm and open. Kurz did this till her feet went limp and he continued to trace along the back of her legs at the same time. As the electric tooth brush got to her ankles Storm flailed as much as she could shaking in laughter. “Nohohohooo heheheheee please!” Then tracing along her inner leg gradually descending deeper and deeper to her inner thighs she felt the ping of excitement and torture as her hips sway to relieve its torment. And the electrical tooth brush traced along the outside of her panty line causing Storm to crane her neck howling laughing uncontrollably Kurz tracing his lips along the back of her thighs. She refused to let her body betray her and laughed a little wet spot going through the panties as the man began to lick her heels to her toes as he administered their torment.

Kurz smile mixed with his sadistic nature changed tactics and trailed a pair of feathers towards her breasts now leaning over tickling under Sam’s nipples sawing them back and fourth. Kurz pushed the limit on Samantha and drew them slowly down her legs again and Storm knew what was coming and twisted in her binds as she scowled in anger tight circles surrounded her lower lips like sharks circling prey and she tried hard to pull her legs shut laughing as he traced the feathers between her butt cheeks sawing back and fourth. This rhythmic action between her didn’t push her anymore but made a slow torturous motion and she screamed as a feather traced her lower lips softly against her panties Storm was finding her arousal growing and if she came it would be a lot worst. Tighter she bit on the ball gag till Kurz traced a finger over her panty covered clit causing her to scream and giggle uncontrollably bucking at the ropes. She felt the stirring of fire in her loins and she began to smile laughing and gripped the ropes her hips lewdly grinding too Kurz administrations. She didn't know she could take so much all she wanted was to put ehr legs around his neck and pop his head off like some disgusting zit.

“Soon Storm you’ll tell me everything I want to know my darling. But not now for now enjoy it, resist, otherwise breaking you would be too easy.” Kurz taunted as he drew small circles over Storm’s love button speaking close between her legs.

Late afternoon Ross had taken the bus between towns and made it to Waterbury. Finding Sexton’s House was like asking the local corner druggy where you find the library. After a long time he got a few connections and got an address as he peered over the slight mountainous side towards the home it was apparent the guy had money, gaurds, and one really pissed off big woman. She literally towered most the men there but in a way she was kind of hot if you count amazon women being hot and deadly in that dominate me risqué sort of sense if you wanted to be five foot two and smothered. Taking it slowly Ross looked through some cheap binoculars he got from a corner store and noticed this wasn’t some South American drug lord facility. Most the men didn’t stand out with guns it was most likely they concealed their weapons and walking up to the front door was a no . . . . Or maybe a yes it could work. Ross smirked the worst that can happen he was shot dead however he couldn’t go gun ho in his condition.

Walking down the rough mountain side to the street he began walking to the house and two men approached him. Easily Ross held his hands up and sighed heavily. “I don’t want any trouble I want to talk to your boss Sexton.”

“Mr. Sexton isn’t having any audiences right now. And I doubt your on his list now get lost or else?” Said a man in a beige blazer his thick sunglasses hide the death glare he had for Ross.

“Easy big fella even in my condition I could kick your ass. Now, there’s some body I think your boss may know and he might want to find her before some body else does. Now if you could go relay the information like a good doggie I would be very happy for you doing your job.” Ross chided the guy who went to pull his gun and Ross merely reached in towards his buddy as the gun now pointed at his buddy stared him in the face as Ross held the guys arm behind him.

“Who the hell do you think you are kid?” shouted the guy.

A large blonde hair woman came hulking out the doorway looking at the scene she came in strides like a marathon woman towards Ross who push the guy aside he was holding. “You’re dead.”

“Samantha Storm,” was all Ross said.

“What?” The woman stared at him almost surprised then grabbed his collar. “Explain.”

“Name’s Ross, former law enforcement the bitch kind of ruined my life and I’m trying to equal the score heard a Mr. Sexton can gain me passage to The Deep so I can continue my bounty hunting of the woman.” As he said this the woman grinned widely which was unnerving.

“Mr. Ross you may have bitten more than you can chew. What makes you think I won’t wrestle the information out of you?” the tall blonde woman said shaking him lightly.

Ross grinned though that hurt like hell. “You want her as bad as I do. I need you and you need me fair exchange right? Maybe we can get what we both want? I been bashing my way towards here since early today how about helping me find her and you can get your revenge if you have one too.”

“Patricia, and yes I think Mr. Sexton could use a bit of luck. We also seem to have an enemy in our area as well if you’re interested maybe you can earn your trust with Mr. Sexton. Follow me please,” said Patricia putting him down leading Ross inside the house with a friendly smile as she gesture to the guards to return to their posts.

Ross followed the woman inside Patricia wore a tan suit and black flats with a blue button shirt her hair was short and spiky she was rather curvy but held that “I’ll chew your ass to pieces” look. Patricia was a big girl she definitely could stomp on Ross easily and in his condition some one like Angela could easily kick his butt. He had to play it cool less he seriously had to work he just reopen injuries and he didn’t have time to be in the hospital again. His ribs already grumbled fighting those guys earlier anything more and it be game over. Eventually they enter a large den room and Ross just twitched the sight of some various portraits portraying tickle torture unnerved him. he really didn't get what was up with all of Samantha';s bad guys liking tickle torture. Obviously they were a bunch of fetish crazed. . .

“Hugo darling this man knows where Samantha is, it might be worth looking into. If not I’d love to have him.” Patricia said with a malicious grin her red lips parting like a shark as she eyed Ross up and down.

Hugo was wearing a casual beige suit his fedora over his head tilted forward sighing annoyingly pulling the phoen away as he sat at his desk. “This better be good. This business woman owes me money and she hasn’t decided if she is going to pay up.”

Perverted the room was like some master den room portryaing various portraits of tickling like gaming trophies some of them had Patricia beside Hugo with these various women of business, one of them actually had Samantha on the wall. Various sorts of equipment to the proffession lay decoratively about the room as if to emphasize the desire it was obvious they had a new found passion for tickling. More impressively was the assortment of arms and taxadermy animals in the room it was clear Hugo Sexton could get anything and everything if he really wanted it. This guy seemed to enjoy the hunt and money this wasn't some run of the mill would be kingpin. Patricia looked over at Ross with a playful smile she seemed to think Ross to be atractive hopefully he could use that. She searched his person thorughly groping his butt and pulled out his gun checking him over again she stole another firm grip causing Ross to jump and smirk more out of annoyance than enjoyment.

Ross waited but scratched his cheek some what uncertain how to take this. Part of him wanted to kick this sleaze ball in the nuts the other was trying to remain in cover or else it be his jewels kicked in. He watched as Sexton talk business to the woman on the phone. Patricia’s hands wandered lower pressing against his crotch Ross just looked away embarassed till he heard her shuddered at his package. Patricia had her right hand on the front of his seams and Sexton bemused slowly pushed away from the phone call gesturing to have fun while he finished. This went on for a few minutes till Sexton raised his hand to allow Ross some reprieve from Patricia's advances. Patricia nodded as she raked her nails along Ross's chest and Patricia nibbled his ear lobes. The scream in Ross's head signified how much he wanted to pimp slap her but he sighed buying his time flat eyes on Sexton. Sexton nodded once more to Patricia who pulled a chair for Ross to sit in which he took and smiled up at her.

“So, what is it you have for me?” Sexton said washing his hand with a handkerchief smiling this millionaire smile at Ross.

“I’m on the hunt for an elusive woman who ruined my career. Samantha Storm.” Ross said smirking.

Sexton smiled widely thoroughly pleased to hear that name. “Go on then let’s hear your story.”

Three days ago

Three days, she suffered three days against Kurz and she trembled fearing the fourth day he was cruel and sadistic testing every limit of her training. The reports on him were a lot nicer than stated and she understood why Angela was afraid of this guy. Samantha Storm sat in a black cushion chair her feet protruding from stocks at the end stretched out her back against a single pad of leather her wrists cuffed behind her head to the pad. Her vagina was snugged against a metal bar. She was completely immobile her belt still around her waist. She was persperating the cool metal bar had a low vibrating setting it was not enough to be enjoyable but enough to drive her crazy as she wriggled or mewed softly to herself.

Kurz had left for the day apparently her regular schedule of torment didn’t continue as usual. Flexing her creamy soles all she wanted to do was to get out of this in one piece at this point but she couldn’t break just yet she had to save Angela whose probably suffering worst than her. A door opened and she craned her neck to see Johnny she had began to dislike the guy he was just as sadistic if not crazy and that shark like smile was unnerving. He leaned over to kiss her forehead and Samantha spat at him as he snaked that long tongue to lick her spit of his cheek. A ring caught her eye around his neck on a golden chain. Johnny went to the foot of the stocks and knew he was going to tickle her again. She needed a break and eyeing the ring Samantha spoke softly.

“Was she your wife?” Samantha asked stiftly concerned to have the tickling start again.

Johnny stopped a moment and touched the ring on his neck and for a moment he smiled faintly and seemed normal. “Gnah she wasn’t. It’s a reminder for me to remember this memory.”

Samantha tilted her head and utilized her persuasive talents in negotiations. “So why do you need to remember?”

Johnny grinned and looked away. “A long time ago you see there were a set of crimes. Feather was just growing in the neighborhood and well the shit was really good. So I started tickling some girls and well from there was the best time of my life. One day I found this woman her husband was a douche bag always about his work and she felt he loved his work more than her. Well I don’t like seeing women sad so I told her why so serious? Told her she needed to smile.”

Samantha twitched at the cliche movie line and listened closely to his story for as he continued. “And so we started seeing each other going on a few dates. At first I was scared then she really liked tickling and then well I was afraid to take the next steps and so I practiced on other women. She got mad so I showed her what I could do. She smiled so much she was so happy. Then she called out his name. . .”

Johnny’s expression was cold and distant as he fingered the ring at his neck and shouted acting the part clasping his hands. “Ross oh Ross, help me Ross! Make it stop make it stop!”

Trembling Samantha’s eyes widen in horror she was starring right at the man that killed Ross’ wife. “Ross. . .”

Johnny’s eyes turned to her narrowing into slits with a dark insanity as he grin that shark like smile. “So I punished her punished her till she couldn’t scream his name but laugh for me. She went ten hours suffering orgasm over ticklish orgasm till I had her call my name and marry me. When she said yes her smile was like an angel but then god took her away from me. I hated god for taking away the only thing I loved. Then after I left her I rotted in hell for my actions a few weeks later he came. . .”

Samantha’s eyes starred at Johnny she couldn’t speak she met a lot of diabolical people but the insanity the words spoken out by this man was unnatural as he gave this sadden look. “He chased me down girl after girl. None of them were as lovely as her or laughed as angelic as she did. Then one day he found me we fought like two men possessed by evil as a girl lay limp on the brink of death with a canister of laughing gas tied to her face. She didn’t live. . . Next thing I know that evil man Ross tossed me out the window and I fell into a dumpster.”

Unnerved Storm struggled in her bonds she absolutely didn’t expect this as his fingers stroke her toes softly wanting to pull her feet away from him. “I was hospitalized for a long time. That’s where I met Father Kurz. He talked to me said it was okay that the lies of women are wicked and they must be punished. I hated Ross I hated his wife for deceiving me after I tried so hard to make her happy. Then he made me hurt, hurt so bad I was angry. So . . . I took his wife. Now I’m going to take his career and then his life! I sent him an invitation to find you! And when he does I’m going to make him watch as I torture the hell out of you right before his godforsaken eyes and see him scream broken like the pathetic man he is who couldn’t even love his wife!!! Aahahahahaaa!”

As Johnny threw back his body laughing hand over his face Samantha Storm screamed as his hands dart to her arches scratching those pointed filed finger nails into her soft skin raking them up and down. She cried out laughing uncontrollably as he sinisterly gave it to her rough and all she could think of was how she was being used to bait Ross to his death and struggled as much as she could to break free. She couldn’t let Ross be killed she couldn’t have anymore people suffer because of her and her head flew back as Johnny nibbled her toes scratching her heels. Her body ached she felt the pains of not being able to breathe and looked at Johnny almost pleadingly.

“Stop . . . haahahahaa. . . can’t . . . breatheheheehheee!” Samantha blurted out spit flying as he ran his fingers between her toes.

“Father’s gone for two days to conduct some business so he told me to make sure his house guest was well entertained! Are you entertained Miss Storm?” Johnny laughed.

“Oh god. . . Ross!!!” Storm shouted unaware she called out his name.

Pausing lightly looking at Samantha his grin turned sadistic as a single finger point poked her big toe. “She said the same thing before. . .”

Samantha stared at him as he got closer to her. “No. No . . . Noooo!”

Ross couldn’t believe he was possied up with Patricia Kraus and Hugo Sexton his story as a Maverick Cop pulled through as apparently Dane rat him out to authorities for disobeying orders now he was a Maverick Cop. There was no turning back he was going to save Samantha or else die trying. Sitting in the Limo he had to get use to Sexton’s pleasantries of tickling the woman Patricia when they meet a few hours ago in the Limo as well now some wealthy business woman now accompanied them a broker who had deals for millions on the expediential uses from the chemical called Feather which they were all looking for. Ironic how people are getting their hands on this stuff Ross was thinking as Patricia tickled the little broker in her lap the poor woman’s delicate frame jumped as Sexton wiped his brow and resume looking at a computer laptop to finalize some transactions. Ross' understanding the broker was more like a financial advisor for Sexton given she was well dressed but in the same fitted Sexton's taste for other pleasures.

So far the plan was in progress they believed him enough he knew enough of Samantha but regardless these sleaze balls could end up capturing him if he did anything the disliked. Patricia had Ross disarm himself it was an uncomfortable feeling any wrong move and the tall woman would pawn his ass in seconds. The drive itself was excruciating watching as they tickled each other and the woman occassionaly before him. Ross closed his eyes trying to get some rest he was still banged up and he needed all his strength for whatever he found at the club The Deep. The image of Samantha came to his mind again then his wife the laughing of the business woman was getting on his nerves distracting his thoughts muttering how much ticklign was part of this story line.

“Aahahaha yes oh god, oh god nooooo not anymore! Del Margo . . . Stocks . . . chemical ahahaahaaaaaa shit! Please, please. Chemical and Bio chemical division industry. . . . File is Backer Spot password is Angel!” shouted the business woman throwing her head back laughing.

With this information Sexton nodded to Patricia who leaned over grabbing the woman’s nipples and kissed her firmly as Sexton pulled out some card into a reader on the computer. The business woman thrashed and bucked before collapsing from her release of Patricia's lips smiling enjoying that looking at Ross with a sense of carnal desire. Sexton grinned widely thoroughly enjoying this transaction and the women as the limo drove them to The Deep. He looked at Ross who stared at him with an aggressive look Patricia noticed this as well and frowned. Obviously Ross was a stick in the mud and didn't seem to be enjoying the sight much.

“Something wrong Mr. Ross? My apologies did you want to join into the festivities?” Sexton asked slyly smirking.

Ross’s lip twitched as he smiled crookedly. “No, tickling is not my thing just deep concentration and anticipation to meet up with Storm. If that’s how you guys want her to suffer I’ll watch before I personally put a bullet through her head. But if you kill her that way well all the same to me.”

Patricia twirled a finger in the business woman’s wavy brown hair and smiled as the woman smiled up at her then looking at Ross. “You are an interesting man Ross. I didn’t think cops had such tenacity or balls to see a woman suffer. But men will be men.”

“Now, now Patricia lets not antagonize our new friend.” Sexton chuckled as he stroke Patricia's cheek lovingly.

With a smooth turn the Limo began to decelerate to a dark tunnel and the car felt as if it was going down. Ross looked out the window and glow in the dark spray painted walls with various images shown. It seemed like an underground garage or something as they went down further and further several floors. Ross counted each full rotation as they went down floor by floor and counted five floors. He notice each floor had a check point with guards it must be apparent that Sexton was a regular. When the sixth floor was reached they pulled up to a parking spot the level here was wider and there were a lot of people. Loud music played from a doorway and as Ross got out there were all sorts of people some tickling others right in the damn parking lot taking small capsules of what looked to be Feather a small lone feather in a capsule signifying the drug.

“Freaks. . .” Ross mumbled as he stood by Sexton and Patricia.

Patricia held the business woman in her arm the powerful woman towered over most here as they walked to the door. The music grew louder a deep underground mix Ross thought for a moment sounded like Suffering You from 16volt. Walking through the crowd the bodyguard at the door stared at Sexton who smiled and let him through. Ross felt even more uneasy that Sexton knew where he was going and felt a sudden urge to get ready as if something wasn’t being completely told to him. People danced and crowded together Patricia pushing people with one hand away from Sexton easily. Ross was bumped harshly by a woman and he held his right side tightly as he felt the tenderness of his ribs. He looked at the woman and stared at her in shock she wore a tight black set of chapps only wearing a red thong her top a black tight corset. She held a defeated and docile look her blue eyes distant as she stared at Ross unknowing of his preseance.

“Angela?” Ross whispered he couldn’t believe it was her Dane would have to chew his own damn ten gallon hat when he told him how he found her.

Sharply a hand struck Ross across the face and he stumbled pushing against Patricia who pushed him off Ross's ribs burned at the sudden jarring. “Who the hell hit me?”

A Latino woman dressed in a red flowing dress tightly conforming to her body the sides slit with her legs porturding from them in a firm pose hands on her hips with a deadly glare in black hose ending in a pair of open high heel pumps stared at the man angrily. “Do not talk to my slave idiot or I will kill you.”

Ross stared surprised then Patricia was beside him growling cursing at the Latino woman apparently they had history as the fight almost escalated a voice boom on the intercom the de-jay shouting at them to knock their shit off and told them to enter the center. Ross followed keeping an eye on Angie from affar she had this scared frighten defeated look as the Latino woman dragged her by a leather leash hooked to a black choker around Angela’s neck. As Ross got closer to the scene he shook eyes widen at the sight before him inside a cage was Samantha with her hair fallen over her face naked looking worst for ware and obviously at the end of her rope. Right beside her was some guy dressed up like a Father from a church and beside him. . .

“Johnny Blades. . .” Ross eyed the man. The man who killed his wife bobbing his raven hair to the music and laughd like a devil it took everything of Ross not to run up and kill him with his own hands.

On the other side was Eddie in a wheel chair who watched for Samantha with genuine concerned eyes as his men stood beside him. It was a face off of powerful people making a deal. Inside the crowds laughed and dance like eccentric bodies of tormented laughter twisting to the tunes of the sadistic music as Samantha stood nowhere on stage as the woman eyed thier surroundings. Ross fingers flexed involuntarily reaching for his gun watching the scene. Everyone was there each person with a claim and a desire it was a stand off to see who started first. Was it going to be peaceful or full out fight as the tension build in everyone’s eyes, Ross could only stare in wonder what he could do to end this.

“This is it, do or die.” Was all Ross said as the tension of each person at this fight grew watching another in silence to the music and up in the rafter a new figure standing over them smiling his masculine figure stretching his gloves.

"Show Time." was ll the figure said as the lights went out.

Last edited:
samantha_storm___chung_style_by_suiktwopointoh-d4vu8lq.jpg

;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back