• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[f/f Feet] Borgin and Burkes' Top-Shelf Tales - The Lestrange Girl Part III

MDF

Welcome back once again to the drab and dusty basement of Borgin and Burkes' (Est. 1863) and the next instalment of the Lestrange girl's continuing ticklish treatment of her unfortunate victims.
Before another word is said... The previous parts can be found here:
The Lestrange Girl Part I
And here:
The Lestrange Girl Part II
As before this is all about foot tickling though the central character this time is the lovely, buxom Luna Lovegood. It's still not explicit.
As an aside, I'm a little concerned that this part of the story lacks something. Perhaps, just as my introductions are becoming more long-winded, so the the sections of the stories dealing with plot are becoming more (perhaps overly) prominent. Maybe it's the way Luna herself is slightly detached from reality and so this story suffers the same lack of a personal reference. Maybe it's the situation she's in that leads to a similar problem. It could just be because this is the third part of an ongoing story and I'm simply running out of ideas...
I don't mean to sound down about the story and I certainly don't intend it to seem like I'm feigning disillusion to fish for supporting words and praise (though those are nice and very much appreciated when genuine). I'm experimenting with these stories, trying various things out and just putting my thoughts into the posts, and I just feel this one didn't come together quite as nicely. As usual any ideas or criticisms on the stories are appreciated. But regardless, the final part is mapped out and I'm going to try something slightly different again with that, so I ask you to return here one last time for the finale regardless of your feelings for this instalment.
Anyway! Enough of this babbling. Please enjoy part three and the unfortunate experiences of Ms. Lovegood...

The Lestrange Girl: Part III – Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood finished pulling up her knee high hiking socks and brushed her jeans back down around her ankles. Despite a few little splashes she had remained mostly dry, though she wished she'd had time to bring some more appropriate equipment. Gaiters for a start. Reaching up she lifted up her boots that hung by their tied laces about her neck. She began to pick the knot apart, staring at the map that lay on the log next to her. The babbling stream she had just crossed appeared to be her final obstacle. Dropping her boots to the ground, she worked her socked feet into them then leant over to tie the laces.
“Nearly there,” she said to herself airily. An experienced tracker, Luna had found this trail all too easy to follow, especially when compared to Spiny Linkelids, invisible, floating creatures, she had been tracking through hilly rainforest for the past week.
Even so whoever had kidnapped her friends had made it childishly simply. After receiving Ginny's note she'd immediately set out to Hermione and Ron's house. She tried contacting the whole group, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, but they all failed to reply. That had worried her slightly. Harry and Ron were probably indisposed with the Auror department, no surprises that they weren't answering, but as to the two witches' silence, Luna was at a loss. She'd have been less concerned if it wasn't for the obvious anxiety in Ginny's message.
At length Luna had arrived at her friends' house to find it dark and deserted. That was when Luna became really suspicious.
She'd inspected the house thoroughly, found traces of Hermione and Ron, obviously. Ginny too interestingly, and that concerned her even more. There'd also been some others here. With some adapted Spectrespecs Luna had been able to see the dull afterglow and magic in the upstairs hallway. The famously unflappable Luna, always so composed and sure of herself, felt her blood run cold when she had come across Ginny's wand.
Very briefly, for the first time in a long while, Luna at a loss as panic rose in her. However she quickly regained her composure as she realised such anxiety wouldn't help her or her friends. Continuing her search she soon found something that would help enormously. It seemed that whoever had been here hadn't wiped their feet. There was a dirty shoe print on the carpet, that, by the looks of it, belonged to a lady's trainer. Crushed into the carpet within the print was something very rare. Spores; traces of a very specific species of Frangoid Benithulus that was native to exactly one square kilometre of countryside in Dorset.
“Very handy...” Luna observed to herself without irony.
Using the floo network she managed to get to a pub in the right vicinity. Borrowing a map she could see only one place that would be likely to provide sanctuary for the rare fungi and whoever had left the footprint...
All that was left was to get there.
Luna spared a glance back at the stream and then, picking up the map, she continued on her way. She had only gone a short distance before she left the path making her way through the dense thatch of bracken. She'd never actually been to these woodlands, but now she had cause to walk in them she saw at least three rare types of magical flora and possible traces of the ever elusive Nargle. She was so absorbed as she trudged trough the undergrowth she didn't immediately realise what was ahead of her until she had walked into its shadow. When she did notice it Luna looked up at the foreboding, hunched shape of the crumbling manor house.
“Finally,” she said. “This looks like the place...”

The main doors hung crookedly from their hinges and allowed Luna to duck inside. She made her way down a corridor, treading carefully so her boots made as little sound as possible upon the old wooden floorboards. The local legend, which Luna had read on the map's reverse, said it had once belonged to to a mad old count who was only known for his habit of inflicting strange and idiosyncratic punishments upon his household staff. To help with the purpose the old house was rumoured to have a twisting system of corridors and chambers amongst its foundations.
Inside the main hall Luna had little trouble following the trail from the still glowing embers in the fireplace to the secret door. The disturbed dust would have been enough with the trails of soot.
Now she made her way through the dank tunnels beneath the house. A grate in the ceiling up ahead let some daylight spill into the corridor. As she neared it, Luna stopped and peered at some of the lichens that were growing around the metal grille.
“Frangoid Benithulus,” she whispered, spotting the tell-tale orange colouring.
Just then, in the silence, she thought she heard something from below her feet.
Kneeling down, Luna swept away some of the dust from the floor and pressed her ear to a wooden board. She thought she'd heard something... A woman's voice. Hermione's if she was pressed. However now there was nothing. Sighing Luna began to straighten up. As she shifted her weight she felt the board crack under her boot.
“Oh my...” she said as part of the floor gave way. She toppled over as her legs plunged into the hole, flinging her arms wide to arrest her fall. It was over in a moment. Taking stock she realised she'd been quite fortunate. Her legs here lost down the opening that had appeared in the floor. The wooden boards she had been walking on were now level with her chest. She tried wriggling her booted feet. One was wedged tight against her leg, barely able to move at all. The other, though, moved freely and without obstruction. She realised that her foot must have plunged through into another chamber below.
“Oh well...” she chimed to herself. Bracing her hands against the floor she tried to drag her legs back up and extricate herself from the hole. It took a few attempts before Luna realised that she was well and truly stuck.
“Ah...” she said to no one in particular.

Quentin the animagus spun around at the sound of falling masonry and Ginny craned her neck to look as well. Several bricks fell from the chamber's ceiling and cracked onto the stones floor. They both saw the booted foot follow the debris trough the roof. It stuck out from the ceiling, twirling in the air.
Quentin drew his wand immediately and fired off a spell at the dangling leg. It wriggled and twirled for a moment longer then just swung gently.
“That'll hold them,” he grumbled before turning to call, “Ariadne!” into the gloom.
The witch wandered out of the darkness seemingly trying to brush her hair and clothes back into some kind of order. She stared dreamily at Quentin.
“Hmmm?”
“We have a visitor,” he said, nodding at the swinging boot.
Ariadne's eyes widened and it seemed to bring her back to her senses. She turned to Ginny, an eyebrow raised.
“A friend of yours?”
Ginny tried to shrug in reply. “I've no idea.”
“Really?” Ariadne said more threateningly, aiming her wand pointedly at Ginny's bare feet.
“Honestly. I have no idea!” Ginny pleaded.
Ariadne grunted, and turned back to Quentin “Go check it out!” she said. Quentin hesitated and for a moment Ginny swore she saw the metal collar around his neck glow. A moment later, without another word, Quentin morphed back into a cat and darted off. Ariadne watched him go with adoring eyes.
“He is good isn't he?”
“Who?” asked Ginny.
“Quentin!”
“Who is...?” Ginny began to ask, but was interrupted.
“Surely you've heard of Quentin Lynche?” Ariadne asked, her expression one of disbelief.
Ginny shook her head.
“You haven't?” Ariadne squealed astonished.
“Should I have?” Ginny asked with an air of petulance.
The fire was back in Ariadne's eyes and Ginny shook her head again, this time more submissively. She was suddenly very aware of being trapped and immobile, with her unprotected, bare feet helpless before a really quite volatile and cruel witch. Another wrong word and there was not telling what she might decide to do.
“He's a wizarding genius,” Ariadne explained as if to a simpleton. “Wanted by the Auror Offices from three different countries.”
Ginny remained resolutely silent. She wanted to say that being a criminal didn't make you a genius, and that if this Quentin was so formidable why was he taking orders from someone like Ariadne, but she held her tongue as she thought better of it. Besides, she suspected it was something to do with the collar he wore. She began to wonder if even he was a kind of captive too.
Meanwhile Ariadne was still ranting.
“The Marlieus Affair? The Trekaine Heist? The Withering Curses of Oslo?”
Ginny gently shook her head, thinking .
“The Risuvesci disappearances? You must have heard of them. That happened here in England. Wasn't it in the papers?”
“Never heard of it,” Ginny replied. She didn't much like the sound of it either.
“What a wonderful, sheltered life you must have lead at that school,” Ariadne said. “Let's get Miss Granger out here. She's a smart girl. She'll know what I'm talking about.”
Ariadne turned towards the wall where the pair of bare feet were still protruding from the brickwork. She muttered a series of charms, working her wand back and forth. The magical wall to melted away, revealing Hermione. Immediately she and the bench she was bound to floated out into the chamber, settling once again into the pool of light where it had been originally.
Hermione herself remained silent throughout all this, though she scowled across at Ariadne.
“Didn't I promise I'd bring you out of the naughty corner?” Ariadne said.
Hermione maintained her dark stare.
“All right I can tell you're annoyed at me. Let's say we try and cheer you up by letting you show off how bright you are, eh? How does that sound?”
Hermione remained silent, but one of her eyebrows arched very slightly.
“What I want,” Ariadne went on, “is for you to explain to Ginerva here about Quentin Lynche and the Risuvesci.”
“What is there to say?” Hermione said. “He was kidnapping people for his own twisted ends. The Aurors stopped him.”
“Really...” Ariadne said as she wandered over to where Hermione lay. “That's all you know?”
“It's all you need to know about it,” she replied curtly.
“Don't play around, girl,” said Ariadne. Her hand shot towards Hermione's naked, outstretched feet. She worked her fingers back and forth across the sole of the right foot, raking her nails against the soft skin, eliciting a yelp from Hermione.
“Stop it, stop it!” she yelled.
“Then tell your friend the whole thing!” said Ariadne, still tickling Hermione's foot, glancing at the witch's wriggling toes.
“Okay, okay... Just stop! Stop!” Hermione begged.
Ariadne only withdrew her hand when Hermione, nodding vigorously, had been kept squirming a moment longer. She straightened up, looking down expectantly at her captive.
Hermione swallowed and began.
“This was back in the mid-nineteen nineties, we'd still have bee at Hogwarts. A series of kidnappings involving young muggle ladies and witches. The Ministry only got involved when people got snatched from the wizarding community of course.
“They sent the Aurors in. Poor Tonks was on the case I think. They found it was this wizard, Quentin Lynche. They stopped him of course, but he escaped. But he left behind him the Risuvesci.”
“See I knew you'd have heard of it!” said Ariadne, looking smug. She waited a moment before holding her hand threateningly close to Hermione's trapped soles again. “Well? Go on then!”
“I only knew about it because I came across it when I was working in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures,” Hermione said quickly, curling her toes protectively. “I can't remember the details. The files were only there because they had to call in magizoologists to deal with the Risuvesci. They were whelp Dementors; hybrids. He was using them for whatever he was doing, but that was all the files said.”
“Anything else?” Ariadne demanded, her fingers twirling in the air a fraction of an inch from the sole of Herione's trembling foot.
“That was it honestly,” Herminone said, becoming shrill. “It was an old file, probably missing pages. It wasn't important enough to warrant following...”
Hermione trailed off as she caught sight of Ginny shaking her head furiously, mouthing the word 'No' over and over. She shifted her gaze back to Ariadne who seemed to have gone rigid with anger. Without taking her eyes off Hermione, the witch slowly took hold of Hermione's foot and then brought her wand up so it was pointing straight at Hermione's squirming toes.
“Like I said they never caught him,” Hermione babbled, almost pleading. “They never got the full story. He was an unregistered animagus and he just slipped away...”
“Look!” Ginny shouted, managing to wrest Ariadne's attention away from Hermione for a moment.
Quentin had returned. Hermione got her first sight of the animagus transforming and seemed to come to a sudden realisation.
“Oh,” she said, then sighed with relief as her foot was released.
With Quentin back Ariadne had lost interest in the prior conversation, and instead stood looking expectantly at the wizard. Ginny and Hermione turned to listen in too.
“It's a witch,” Quentin told her. “Claims not to know anything about us or these two. She says her name's Luna Lovegood, if that means anything to you. Odd girl. Didn't seem to wholly aware of what was going on. Kept prattling on about fungus.”
“Luna?” Hermione asked. “That's Luna? She's here?”
No one answered though. Ariadne turned very slowly to face Ginny. Her stare was venomous.
“Luna Lovegood?,” she shouted. “Luna Lovegood! What a coincidence that she just happens to show up. This must have been you. You were suspicious from the start. Oh we're just full of all sorts of lies, aren't we?”
Ginny tried to keep her face impassive as she struggled to hide a variety of feelings. Luna had got her message. She'd found them! And now she'd gone and got herself trapped.
“Oh Luna,” Ginny whispered.
Ariadne, though fuming, glimpsed Ginny's expression.
“You sneaky little...” she snarled. “I'll teach you to lie to me!” she yelled and pointed her wand at Ginny's trapped feet, her eyes dark and cruel. Quentin, however, pushed her wand aside before she could use any magic.
“You've had your turn,” he said calmly.
“This is different. I'm going to make her sorry,” said Ariadne through clenched teeth. The witch's eyes blazed furiously and Ginny felt a stab of terror as the uncanny family resemblance to Bellatrix became all too apparent. She curled her toes, fearful of what Ariadne had in mind.
“Don't care,” Quentin explained calmly, still holding Ariadne's arm. “It's my turn to play. It could be that this one didn't know anyway.”
“Oh she did,” Ariadne snarled. Her eyes were fixed on Ginny's writhing toes. The collar around Quentin's neck was starting to glow again.
“Whatever,” he strained to say. “I'm not going to have you touch her. Not now anyway. You gave me your word. If you want to take it out on someone, what about Miss Lovegood?”
Ariadne pouted, pulling her arm away. She looked from Quentin to Ginny and back again.
“Once your done...?” she began.
“You can do whatever you feel like to her, if you're still angry,” Quentin said, managing a wicked smile despite the dull yellow glow of the collar.
“I'll hold you to that,” she said, poking him in the chest. The collar returned to a metallic grey.
“Just let me watch,” he replied.
Ariadne turned to face Ginny with a wicked smile.
“Deal!” she said. “Want any help with her?”
“No I can manage,” Quentin said.
“Can I at least do the first bit?” Ariadne said, suddenly smiling and bubbly.
“If you must,” he replied and swept his wand in a wide arc. As one the various restraints that held Ginny down snapped open.
Ginny's heart leapt and immediately she began to bend her aching limbs.
“Uh uh...” Ariadne said. “Locomotor mortis!”
Ginny yelped and winced as the magic wrenched her legs straight and held them firm, locking her knees together.
“Incarcerous!” Ariadne called.
Magical ropes appeared and bound Ginny's upper body tight. Pivoting at the waist she continued to struggle, trying whatever she could to fight them. Hobbled as she was though, she didn't get far, managing only to thrash around in the chair.
Both Quentin and Ariadne watched with amusement, Ariadne beginning to cackle at Ginny's plight. Hermione watched her friend's struggle fretfully.
“Help her. She'll hurt herself!” she pleaded.
“You! Shut it!” Ariadne crowed levelling her wand at her. Hermione didn't listen.
“Stop it!” she cried.
With another awkward lurch Ginny toppled out of the chair head-first, falling towards the stone floor. It was Quentin that flicked his wand and arrested her fall. Gently she was deposited on the floor lying on her back. He lay there panting.
“Why don't you see to our intruder?” Quentin said to Ariande. The witch smiled coyly and ran her hand down Quentin's thick arm. At length she wandered off to where Luna's foot protruded though the ceiling. Quentin watched her go, his gaze cold. It was a strangely unhappy expression Ginny saw when he turned back to face her.
“I'd try and enjoy what comes next. I mean that truthfully. It won't go well for you once she gets her hands on you again,” he said, seemingly sincere. Ginny had no time to ponder or reply to what was said. Quentin turned away, striding across the chamber and, with yet another unspoken spell, Ginny floated a fraction off the floor and was dragged after him, legs pivoting upwards at the waist, her feet in the air, as if being pulled along by her ankles.
Ariadne meanwhile was standing below Luna dangling leg, staring at the boot sole almost three feet overhead.
“Oh, Quentin! Lend a girl a hand...” Araidne called.
Quentin gave his wand another lazy flick and Ariande began to very gently rise into the air.
“Thank you,” she said, eyes fixed on the hanging foot. “I'm going to make her sorry...”
The wizard only half listened and continued on his way grabbing a satchel from a hook on the wall as he went. Ginny followed bare soles first, bobbing gently over the ground.
Reaching the alcove Quentin pulled up a low chair and sat. Conducting her with his wand, he guided the captive Ginny around so she lay before him, her bare feet facing into the alcove, held magically in place level with Quentin's eyes. Seemingly as an afterthought the wizard flicked his wand again and one of the tongue boxes unhooked itself from the footrest of the chair Ginny had been strapped into and floated over to him.
Ginny watched it float towards Quentin's outstretched with mounting dread. She raised her head and peered along the length of her body. She saw Quentin sitting beyond her bare feet, facing her exposed soles. She spread her toes as her body tensed. As the magical wall crackled back into being he gave Ginny a wink, leering down at her. Then he was hidden from view along with everything below Ginny's calves.
The young witch whimpered quietly.

Ariadne had floated high enough that Luna's boot was well within reach. Grinning hugely Ariadne peered at the booted foot for a few moments. Then she reached out and tried to tug Luna's laces open. They didn't budge. She tried a less delicate movement, yanking on the laces with both hands. There was no give at all.
“Hmmm. Enchanted boots, eh?” Ariadne mumbled. She'd heard of them. Anyone who's work or lifestyle took them out into the wilds usually invested in a pair. Once tied the laces never came undone, except when the wearer willed it. There were other features too. The magical hide used to make the footwear including the inner lining were enhanced with various charmed materials to ensure the perfect fit that kept the wearer's feet comfortably warm and well cushioned. They were meant to never ware out, but could be damaged by magic. Lifetime guarantee on all enchantments or your money back.
“Calceus apage!” Ariadne shouted. The boot remained undisturbed. Thinking for a moment Ariande muttered another spell into her wand. The tip glowed amber. Using it with a similar motion to a can-opener she began to cut Luna's boot away. The boot's materials melted and split under the magical energy. Ariadne continued, smiling all the while. As the last shreds of ruined footwear fell away Ariadne tucked her wand away took hold of Luna's socked foot in both hands.
Luna had big feet; long, slender and elegant with a gentle, shallow arch. Cupping the ball of Luna's foot Ariadne could feel the smoothness of the skin beneath the thick material of the hiking sock, as well as the young witch's lengthy toes. Delicately Ariadne pinched the blade of Luna foot through her sock. The foot jumped and wriggled. Giggling, Ariande pinched the foot again, this time beneath the toes. They squirmed and wriggled. Delighted, she placed one last pinch on the wide, smooth bulb of Luna's big toe. The foot bucked and swivelled, angling back and forth. It made no difference though. Luna's foot remained trapped and at Ariadne's mercy.
With one hand Ariadne rubbed her hand over the Luna's foot again. Starting at the ankle she ran her palm down the slope of Luna's instep. The she switched her grip to hold the trapped foot around the middle, feeling the gentle curve of the arch, easing the material back and forth over he blade of Luna's foot. Then Ariadne ran her hand up over the ball of the foot and then eased the witch's long toes back. Ariadne admired the curves and contours of Luna's foot, the supple way it bent and flexed. She pressed her thumbs into Luna's sole, massaging the fleshy pads. She smiled and, released Luna's foot. It stretched, the toes curling and fanning. Ariadne flexed her fingers in response and reached up towards Luna's socked foot.

In the corridor above Luna had been trying to cast various counter charms and spells to free herself. She'd thought about it and come to the conclusion that only a spell could hold her leg immobile in this way. All she had to do was find a counter-charm. It wasn't easy however. She didn't know which spell had been cast on her leg and she was hindered by the unusual position she was in. So far she had been unsuccessful, and a strange selection of magical after-effects now surrounded her as evidence. Amongst the assortment were a flourishing herb garden, some beach balls and a miniature windmill.
She was about to try another spell when she felt someone grasp her foot. They were trying to tug her boot off.
“Um...” she said, her mind racing. She needed that counter-spell and quickly, but her thoughts were interrupted as she felt her boot peeled away, piece by piece.
It said a lot about Luna's character that right at that moment she was more concerned by the loss of one of her favourite boots than she was about the way someone was stripping her trapped foot.
A moment later she squeaked as she felt someone pinch the flesh of her foot. She let out another and another, a series of little sounds as she felt the next few pinches.
Then she felt the hands wrap around her socked foot.
“Hmm!” she said in surprise. She wasn't sure how to react as she felt someone's fingers fondling her foot, pressing and kneading it. The fingers were small and the touch delicate. Luna guessed it was a woman below. It married up with the clues she had found in getting here.
She waited to see what would happen next as, unseen below her, her foot continued to be toyed with.
“Oh... Oh, well... That's new...” she said her eyes glazing as she concentrated on the sensations. Her mouth twitched into a smile occasionally as her trapped foot was rubbed and massaged.
Then there was another new sensation entirely. Luna let of a shrill sigh, her whole body shuddering. She grinned, her eyes darting back and forth.
Then Luna let out a tinkling little giggle.
“Oh my...” she said, her breathing quickening slightly. “Oh my!”
She laughed again, this time a little louder.

Ariadne raked her fingertips back and forth across Luna's socked sole. The foot wriggled and twisted but Ariadne played her fingers over whatever part of Luna's foot she could get her hands on. She giggled to herself, watching as Luna's foot jerked back and forth with each flurry of her fingers. Ariande worked her fingertips into the hollow beneath Luna's toes which immediately clamped down over her fingers, leaving Ariadne only able to wriggle her digits minutely. It was enough. Luna's foot twisted and turned, trying to escape the scratching fingers, but Ariadne was relentless and brought her other hand up and dragged her fingers down Luna's arch. She felt the skin of Luna's sole form little fleshy ridges as her foot bent back and forth, clenching and relaxing.

Hands braced on the dusty floorboards, head thrown back, Luna was sniggering and giggling uncontrollably. She rocked her upper body back and forth, trying to get out of the hole she was trapped in and free her foot from the ticklish tormentor below. Her teeth were bared in an expression that was halfway between a smile and a grimace.
Then suddenly the sensation ended. Luna became quite still, panting.
“Well... That's... That was...” Luna was lost for words. She'd never experienced anything like it and didn't quite know what to make of it.
She felt whoever was below grasp her sock. She felt the material moving over her foot. Then her toes felt cold as her sock disappeared. Soft hands grasped her foot again, toying with it, fondling it again, running over her smooth skin. Luna could work out what was coming next. It was obvious. Gasping a little, she tensed and waited.

Breathing heavily Ariande had stopped tormenting Luna's trapped foot. That had been fun, but she was ready to see a bit more. She gripped the toe of the hiking socked in both hands. Setting her jaw she pulled the toe of sock in different directions. It ripped on the second pull, leaving Luna's foot almost naked with only the heel and ankle covered by the ruined sock, the material dangling in the air. Ariadne looked at Luna's pale foot, her smooth sole and slender toes a beautiful milky white. Reaching out she worked her thumbs in to the ball of Luna's foot, spreading her toes, pulling on each of them.
She placed her fingers against the soft pads of Luna's toes and gently bent them back. Then with her other hand Ariadne tilted Luna's foot downwards, still cupping her toes. It looked as if it was in a high heeled shoe, though it was bare with only the remains of her sock and Ariadne's hands covering it.
Ariadne admired the way Luna's supple toes fanned in her palm. She looked at Luna's nails. They were unpainted, small and natural. She also noticed her instep was pleasantly defined, the gentle little contours were smooth and exciting. Keeping the toes bent back Ariande admired the slender ball of Luna's foot. Slowly she brought her mouth up to the sole and pressed her lips to it. She mouthed Luna's naked foot, working her tongue around the curves and shapes, dragging her lips over the smooth flesh. Slipping her hand into what was left of Luna's sock Ariadne cupped Luna's heel, rubbing her palm back and forth over it. With her other hand her guided Luna's bare toes into her waiting mouth and clamped her dark red lips over Luna's toes. She sucked on as many as she could fit into her mouth at once, her lips smacking on Luna's bare skin.

Luna's bosom rose and fell as she breathed deeply. The respite was welcome, but she was tense, waiting for her foot to be tickled again. The feeling of the fingers through the thick sock had been bad enough. The thought of the fingers against her bare foot... She shuddered. Her bright blue eyes stared off wide and unfocussed as she concentrated on the feeling of her foot being played with.
The sensation that came next was not what she had been expecting. She could feel soft lips pressed against the skin on the sole of her foot, the chill as it was left moist.
“Ooooh...” Luna breathed shakily. She felt a tingling creep up her leg as her toes were mouthed and licked. This, she considered, was not entirely unpleasant.
It took a few moments more, but then Luna began to laugh again. Eyes screwed up tight, she giggled long and loud, the the high-pitched tinkling of her laugh echoed around her in the corridor.

Below Ariadne stared up at Luna's bare foot. Holding it by the still clothed heel and bare toes she bent them back again and held it firm. The skin of Luna's soft, white sole was pulled taught. Tilting her face upwards Ariadne flicked her tongue back and forth across the hollow of Luna's arch which wriggled and twitched in Ariadne's grasp.
Ariadne laughed while she kept licking the silky skin on Luna's foot. Running her tongue over Luna's arch again and again. Luna's foot trembled in Ariadne's grip as, with one long languid movement Ariadne ran her tongue under Luna's arch and over the ball of her foot to the base of her toes. The foot struggled to escape, twisting and jerking, but to no avail. It was helpless as Ariadne's tongue twirled against the soft pads beneath Luna's toes.
Drawing her head away from Luna's foot Ariadne reached up and daintily took hold of Lune big and second toes exposing the tender skin between. Moving her head forward again he ran her tongue repeatedly into the fleshy cleavage between Luna's toes. The foot wiggled and jumped, shaking back and forth, but Ariadne simply pivoted weightlessly in the air, maintaining her grip on Luna's lithe toes. She parted each of Luna's toes in turn, tickling the soft skin between each with her pink tongue.

Luna gasped between bouts of laughter until finally there was another moment of respite. He gulped down lungfuls of air, blinking her eyes rapidly.
“Oh no,” she said breathlessly. Then she started to squeal with laughter, her whole body rocking back and forth at her trapped waist.

Ariadne was holding Luna's bare foot in both hands, thumbs gently caressing the top of Luna's foot, her fingers curled underneath to rest against the skin of her arch and sole. Without meaning to Ariadne flexed her fingers and inadvertently brushed Luna's sole very gently, running her fingertips over skin still moist from her lips and tongue. The foot bucked in her grasp. She repeated the movement deliberately this time. Luna's defenceless bare foot twitched again.
Smiling, Ariadne took hold of the ruined sock and tore it away, leaving Luna's foot completely exposed. She ran the palm of her hand against the creamy roundness of Luna's heel, feeling the supple flesh move under her hand as she kneaded it. Then she drew her hand downwards, running her fingertips across Luna's bare heel and along the entire length of Luna's slender sole. The naked foot shook and twsited so much she couldn't easily repeat the motion.
Ariadne's eyes glinted maliciously and wrapped an arm around Luna's leg, pinning it between her bicep and body. Luna's bare foot nestled in the crook of her armpit, pressed up against Ariadne's bosom. The skin on Luna's sole wrinkled as Ariadne clamped her ankle tightly, eyes glittering, alive with cruel mischief.
With her free hand Ariadne drew her wand and pointed it off into the shadowy chamber to where she had left her stash of belongings.
“Accio feather!” Ariadne called,
A particularly soft and fluffy feather floated up into Ariadne's grasp. She brought it up to her face and waved it experimentally. The long wavy fronds swayed in the air.
Grinning like a maniac, her shoulders twitching in a silent evil chuckle she swirled the fronds of the feather around Luna's trapped, bare sole. The foot jerked away, but Ariadne's grip was firm. She twirled the feather again, concentrating on the centre of Luna's foot. She flicked it back and forth, deftly exploring the curves and folds of exposed the bare skin. She swirled it around the witch's heel, and dusted it across the tops of her writhing toes. She found Luna's naked foot squirmed the most when she played the feather over the soft, sensitive skin beneath her arch and under her toes, though almost any attention with the feather made the trapped foot wiggle and jump.
Ariadne began to drag the feather between each of Luna's toes, the motions were slow, deliberate and torturous. Luna's foot tensed with each stroke, held rigid, unable to escape Ariadne ticklish attention.
Smiling like a jackal, Ariadne let the feather drops from her fingers. It floated gently down to the chambers floor. Taking out her wand again she pointed it to her trunk.
“Accio hairbrush!”

Luna snorted with laughter, shaking her head in the cool air of the corridor above the chamber where Ariadne was having her wicked way with her trapped bare foot.
“Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh MY...!” she babbled as she clutched her sides, her whole body shuddering with giggles. Then there was another brief pause in the tickling. Luna collapsed and waited, doubled over. Her arms resting on the floor, her head resting on her arms. She remained like this for a moment, breathing deeply, before her foot was attacked again and she started to howl with laughter.

With Luna's foot still pinned beneath her arm Ariadne looked down at the squirming toes as she worked the hairbrush back and forth. With a vigorous scrubbing motion she used the brush on all the lowermost surfaces of Luna's sole, tickling the fleshy pads of moist skin with the stiff rounded bristles. Luna's foot remained immobile, shuddering just a little in Ariadne's grip, the toes were clenched, the sole wrinkled as Ariadne mercilessly continued her tickle torture. She switched so the brush strokes ran up and down Luna's sole, running from heel to ball and back again. In desperation Luna flexed her foot for a moment, the toes spreading. Ariadne quickly brought the brush to bare on the ball of the foot, making little circles with the brush.
Ariadne cackled aloud as she continued to scrub away, but as fun as this was she wanted to touch Luna's milky white skin, press her fingers against its luscious softness. She dropped the brush and, with her hand now free, wriggled her fingers around Luna's bare sole, tickling her soft skin, tormenting every last inch of the witch's trapped foot.
Araidne fluttered her fingertips into the hollow of Luna's arch, bumping gently over the soft ridges of flesh. Luna's foot flexed again in response, her toes bending back, the skin going taught across her sole. Ariadne immediately caught the long toes in her free hand, then adjusted her grip on Luna's ankle so she could use her other hand to run her fingers over Luna's taught sole. She raked her fingers up and down, all over the bottom of Luna's foot. Then she released Luna's toes and used both hands to scratch and tickle as the toes curled, screwing tight in an attempt to protect her sensitive soles.

Luna slapped her hands against the floor in frustration, shaking her head. Her laugh was a breathless cackle from deep in her belly.
“On no...” she sighed. “No no no...” she said, shaking her head then she yelped with laughter again. Her hands balled to fists and started to pound on the wooden floorboards, powerless to do anything about her trapped foot being mercilessly tickled. She rocked backwards in a delirious torrent of giggling.

Ariadne dug her fingers into the base of Luna's toes, wiggling them against the tender, fleshy pads. Then with a flick of her wrist her fingers ran over Luna's sole one last time. She barely paused as once again she adjusted her position so she was facing Luna's sole. Again she grasped Luna's foot in both hands; again she clamped Luna's toes into her mouth, as many as she could fit in at once. Then with both hand she ran her fingers over every inch of Luna's exposed sole, drawing her fingers around the smooth, soft flesh, tickling and tormenting. All the while she mouthed and sucked Luna's toes, swirling her tongue around each slender shape. Occasionally she nibbled a toe tip, sometimes she nipped the fleshy pad of Luna's big toe. Ariadne giggled to herself as Luna's foot shook back and forth, totally unable to escape the ticklish torture that she heaped upon it.

Above Luna wailed with laughter. Placing her hands on the floor she strained, trying to pull herself out of the hole, her body rocking back and forth as she did so. She stopped a moment later as doubled over, her head near the floor, her arms wrapped around her belly, her shoulders shaking with the torrent of giggles.
There was nothing she could do. Luna couldn't concentrate, couldn't think of any way to free her trapped foot. She was helpless, unable to stop the ticklish torture from below. She could only splutter with giggles as whoever was below continued to torment her defenceless bare foot; toes, soles, heel, arch, ankle and all.

Next Time:

The Lestrange Girl Part IV – Ariadne Lestrange

Hermione watched as Ariadne tormented her poor friend's bare foot. She had been watching and waiting till Ariadne seemed totally absorbed in what she was doing. She hated sit and do nothing as Luna's foot was tickle tortured, remembering what Ariadne had done to her own feet. She felt for Ginny too, her legs trapped by a magical wall, her own feet, exposed and defencless, stuck on the other side with a wizard whose reputation suggested he was every bit as cruel as Ariadne. To see both her friends in such compromising positions was frustrating, but there was little she could do. For the moment anyway.
She had not been totally unoccupied while she was trapped in the alcove. Once her feet had been left alone she had regained her composure. Then she had had little else to do but sit and think. Trying to ignore the prospect of her feet being set upon again at any moment she had gone through various plans and scenarios and trying to cover as many situations as possible and turn each to her advantage. When she was eventually released from her confinement she had scare few that were actually viable, but at least there was something to work with. However it all pivoted around doing something that she found so totally repugnant to even contemplate she wondered if she'd be able to actually put the plan into action...

The rest of the collection:
The Lestrange Girl Part I
The Lestrange Girl Part II
The Lestrange Girl Part IV

Last edited:
I love it! Can you make sure Luna gets plenty of tickling in the next part too?

I've read all 3.. This is my first comment though. I think it's a fantastic thing you've got going here. Don't rush them or stress. If they lose their appeal to you.. We'll suffer as well.

This installment was fine; I think you were just thrown off at the disconnect between what Ariadne was doing and Luna's reactions, which given the set-up was bound to happen. I'm looking forward to what Hermoine has planned, because I have a sneaky suspicion.

Awesome as always, I love reading all your stuff. Does it make me a bad person if I want Hermione to fail and get more tickles? Probably! Looking forward to reading the next chapter. =)

These have each been great in their own way. Really looking forward to the final installment!

Thank you one and all for the encouraging words.

Can you make sure Luna gets plenty of tickling in the next part too?

Heh. I must admit I was very taken with Luna after writing this. I actually became slightly obsessed for a day or so. There will be more tickles for her, but it won’t be the focus the story. I’m sorry I’ve mapped out the ending and there just isn’t room. That said she’s always off on adventures around the world, into the wilds… Meeting new and strange creatures and magical peoples… All with odd practices and rituals… She’d be camping out… Alone… Vulnerable… And she must keep a diary or journal or her travels. That’s all I’m saying.

Don't rush them or stress. If they lose their appeal to you..

Thank you for the encouragement, but I’m didn’t mean it to sound like I’m stressing about these stories. I’m treating them as a writing exercise, as well as an amusing distraction; experimenting to see what works and what doesn’t when I write. I just felt this one didn’t work as nicely, almost as if it were just a bridge to the last part of the story (which I felt was unfair on Luna). I was just looking for people’s opinions about this, see if my latest efforts worked out as planned and were enjoyable.

I think you were just thrown off at the disconnect between what Ariadne was doing and Luna's reactions, which given the set-up was bound to happen.

Precisely! I was a little concerned the jump between each was too jarring and I wasn’t able to make it work. I wanted to try it out because I enjoyed the situation (who doesn’t like the whole foot-through-the-floor bit?), and thought it would be an interesting little challenge for me, but I worried a little I hadn’t managed to write it particularly well and make the transitions fluid. Thank you for that insight.

I'm looking forward to what Hermoine has planned, because I have a sneaky suspicion.

Heh heh… I’m saying nothing.

Once again thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. It gives me a nice little boost to know people are enjoying these.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back