• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Exercise (f/f, anticipation, feet, topless)

ktulu

TMF Poster
I got a bit inspired by the legendary "Scenes of Desperation" thread at Tickletheater, and decided to make a quick drawing in that theme. And of course, I couldn't just leave the pic exist without a short backstory.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Total Exercise

-Good day Trisha, and welcome. My name is Natalie Ellis, and I'll be working as your executive trainer for the duration of your visit. We've been expecting you here for a couple of days now. Your boyfriend, who signed you up, said that you would be truly in need of our services. He was even kind enough to...

-Fuck you bitch, let me go! My boyfriend has nothing to... He wouldn't do this... he...

-Please be quiet now Trisha! We can't proceed with you yelling and cursing over me! As I was saying, your boyfriend was even kind enough to pay for a whole two month Total Exercise with...

-SHUT UP! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR STUPID EXERCISE! LET! ME! GO! Harry will kick all your friggin asses when I'll get...

-Fine! I didn't wan't to do this, but you leave me no choice. Trainer Michaels, please gag her.

-DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! MY BOYFRIEND WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, I'LL TELL THE....MMMMMMHHHHPHHHHPP....FFFFFF...MMMMFFFF...

-Thank you Michaels. Now, Trish - you don't mind if I call you Trish? - calm down, and let me go explain. Your wonderful and loving boyfriend was so kind, that he fully paid for your two month Total Exercise -course at our institution. And we are not exactly a cheap institution. You will be training with us for the next two months, both physically and mentally. The training might feel a bit extreme but the goal is extreme too: to make a perfect woman out of you.

That starts with your body. Let me have a look... okay, Harry wasn't exaggerating. You definitely could loose a few pounds. We have just the right medicine for that. *Poke poke*. Yes, a few soft spots there... Two months from now, you'll be in the best shape you'll ever be in. You will become a complete stunner. And your training will not just end there: we'll provide you and Harry with our well-appreciated Motivation Kit for Trainers to ensure the continuation of your training. I'll bet your boyfriend will be surprised how delightful it is to work as a trainer for motivated trainee!

Fitness training is naturally just a part of the programme. A proper wife needs to obedient, modest and skillful in maintaining her household. All these qualities naturally apply to sexual life too. I think we might have a bit more difficulties with this part of your training. I mean, what was all that cursing about? A lady should never EVER use the f-word. And....

-MMMMHHPHP.....FFUKMMMM YOUMMMM.....

-See, that's exactly the kind of attitude that got you here in the first place! But we'll clean that out of you. Just trust me... Without further talk, I think we should begin. We'll start with a nice little warm-up. It combines both physical and mental training in one compact exercise. Just let me get you ready for it...

-Allright. The purpose of this exercise is learning self-discipline of mind and body. You see that rope hanging over you? And you see that cube of ice? I'm going to put the other end of the rope right here, between your feet. You'll have to hold the rope tight between your feet, until the ice has completely melt. If you let go too early, the cube will pull the keys down with it, way out of your reach. But if you control yourself, and wait until the ice has melt, you will be able to unlock your cuffs, if you can catch the keys. Oh, and there's this *CLICK* *bzzzzzzzzzzzBZZZZZZZ*

-MHHHHH.....AAAAAAMMMMM....mmmmm.....

-Haha, I don't want this to be TOO easy for you. That variable speed buzzer in your panties will keep you company while I'm gone. Mmm, it tickles just nicely down there now doesn't it? Try not to enjoy it too much... you wouldn't want to forget about the rope. By the way, I told Michaels to visit you every fifteen minutes, just to check that everything's going fine. He's a nice guy overall, but has a bit kinky mind: he just looooves tickling bound female feet. So he might get a bit playful with you. But I'm sure you can take it, just concentrate on the task.

I should be going now. The cube is made to melt in about an hour, so I'll come back in about an hour and a half. I expect that you have freed yourself by then. You will be standing next to the table, with your hands on your head, face towards the back wall. Is that clear? If you fail... well, I could let Michaels have his way with your feet for a couple of hours. Maybe I could join him too. I don't particularly enjoy tickling feet, but just seeing what effect the words "feet" and "tickling" have on you... oh, just the pure sadistic pleasure will keep me at them for hours. I could also clamp those puffy nipples of yours for a few minutes... let you just sit there while the pain gets more and more intense. Then remove the clamps one by one and proceed with the feather... it would probably feel as torturous as the clamps by then. Or maybe I would settle for a good old spanking. You don't really want know, so DON'T FAIL.

-MMMHHHPPP....PLLEEEEAAHHHMMMMM... NOOOMMMHHH....noooohm....snnnffmm.....

-Oh, are you crying Trish? I'm so sorry you feel that way, but this is all for your own good. You want to become the perfect woman, don't you? There is no shortcut there... But I'm sure you can handle it! Michaels will take good care of you. See you later trainee!

Attachments

• exercise_effects.jpg
    exercise_effects.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 314
  • exercise.jpg
    exercise.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 245
Very devious. Can't wait to see what happens over the next two months.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back