• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serendipity

hotchoco2312

(Disclaimer: Putting this at the top serves to make it clear that this is a purely fictional creation in spite of the fact that it is written in first person, and there is not even coincidental resemblance to any real life person or event as far as my knowledge goes. Again, this story features a very dear online friend of mine and is dedicated to her, though I cannot reveal who she is because I don’t want people hounding her by any chance. The names and places in the story have been suitable modified to protect her identity. Hopefully all readers would enjoy reading it. Your feedback is welcome.)

Serendipity

Sitting in a plane alone, I was thinking about my company’s expansion plans to Germany. Being the Operations Head of a power MNC, I had managed to convince the Company Board about the conducive business environment in the country and the company had arranged a business meeting for me to negotiate a merger with a local company. There she walked in, dressed in a formal business suit- a grey blazer and trousers on a white striped shirt. As luck would have it, her seat was to be next to mine. “Hello there,” she said, leading me to closing my file and looking up, and immediately finding myself trying to control my dilating eyes as I looked at her for the first time. “Hi…..,” I could not speak anything beyond this, for fear of saying something stupid. There have been very few occasions when I have been rendered speechless, and that moment was one of them. “I am Melissa,” she said, with a smile that must have left my knees weak enough to be unable to lift myself up. Finally, gathering composure, I managed to say, “I am Kaushal. Glad to meet you.” Taking off her blazer, she had her seat next to me. There’s something about formal wear which lends a woman a sense of arresting sexiness, and I was left struggling to maintain eye-contact as my eyes kept trying to go down to trace the lovely contours which her shirt was concealing, and to be frank, accentuating. The way her breasts managed to defy gravity, it looked like the shirt was holding them in a fondle. Not that her eyes were not good- she had amazing blue eyes which seemed infinitely deep.
“So how are you doing?” I managed to finally say a conversation-generating line.
“Oh, I am doing good. Been to India for the past two weeks on a tour.”
“That is great. Hope you enjoyed the country. Though it does look like you were on a business visit.” “Oh no, I was here as a tourist and yeah, I did enjoy the vacation. Some of the places in your country are amazing. Don’t let my attire fool you. Just that I had an official meeting with the German Embassy before leaving, so I have this dress on.”
“So you are from Germany? That’s where I am travelling to.”
“Well, I am, yes. So what makes you travel to my country? Business or pleasure?”
“Well, I would be on a business evaluation visit. If some things go through, I would be staying here for an year atleast. Hoping I have enough opportunities to enjoy myself if that is the case. ”
“Well, you certainly will, Kaushal. I can assure you.”
“So what do you do currently, Melissa?”
“Well, right now in life, I am not doing anything apart from job-hunting. Not everyone is as lucky as you to be flying around for business visits at such a young age.”
“Well, the positive part is you can travel around as a tourist. I get only 20 days in an year to do what I want, and even that has to be approved by someone sitting above me in hierarchy. So, Melissa, what sort of a job are you looking for?”
“Right now, anything that earns me enough money to pay my bills.”
“Oh. I can assure you, you get in touch with a modelling agency, and you would be the next Heidi Klum.”
Blushing, she replied, “You think so? Though I am not really the sort of person who would like to be in front of a lens.”
Sensing she’s opening up, I knew I could follow up with another compliment, “Well you are surely pretty. The guy who marries you would surely go to hell, coz he would break lots of hearts.”
Blushing pink now, she said,“ You sure have a flirty tongue, which combined with the power of your credit card could earn you a new girl every month *giggling*.”
Seeing that Melissa had opened up to a comfortable degree, I decided to talk more generic just to create the ‘not so desperate guy’ first impression. I learnt that she was very much into sports and hoped to be in the State’s Swimming team, and that she had broken-up with her boyfriend some months back and was just about over it. “Stupid guy,” I said, “to be leaving you for someone else.” Giving a wry smile, she told me, “Cannot blame him you know. Even you would do the same if you saw the girl who he left me for.”
“I don’t know about him, but if I were your boyfriend, I wouldn’t mind not getting to see any other woman in my life.”
“You are so sweet,” she said.
Finally, we reached Berlin, and exited from the plane. “Hey Melissa,” I called her while we were about to go our different ways, “What is your academic qualification?” “Well, I am an accountant by my certification.” Giving her my card, I said, “Gimme a call sometime this weekend, if I managed to crack the deal, I would need an accountant. The decision would happen this week.”
The week went quite busy, as I had several meetings with the target company’s management, but managed to secure the deal. I communicated the success to my company’s Board that Friday night on video conference and was told to stay back for a month to finalize the merger and plan the expansion while my deputy could work as my temporary replacement. It being a tiring week, I went off to sleep, without putting the alarm clock on, deciding to let nature decide how much sleep I need.
I must have been asleep for 12 hours when my phone rang, waking me up.
“Hello, who’s this?”
“It’s me, Melissa, the girl who met you on your flight.”
I looked at the clock and it read 11 am. “Wow”, I said, “Glad to have you call.” I was very sleepy a minute back, but when I realized who I was talking to, my eyes went wide awake.
“So how was your week?”
“The week was good. The deal is done, and I am here for the next month atleast. How about you?”
“Well, the week went routine. I was hoping that your deal happens too……”
If it was to remind me of what I had promised her while parting ways at the airport, it was totally unnecessary, as I always had that added motivation to work for the deal. I replied, “Well, would you like to meet me in the evening? Maybe for dinner?”
“Dinner would be fine with me,” she said.
After saying goodbye, I got up from the bed and freshened up, then planned our dinner at a nice restaurant. Evening came, and we met there, and had some food which to my gladness, she enjoyed. We discussed her recruitment, and I offered her a salary which she was more than happy to accept. Finally while leaving, I asked if she would like to go for a moonlight walk. She agreed, and then we strolled around eventually reaching a nearby park where we decided to sit for sometime. I decided to flirt with her a little now, so I began,
“So Melissa, how many compliments do you get everyday?”
“For what?”
“As if I have to tell everything…..” *wink*
She was wearing a black cocktail dress and in the full-moonlight, she looked so lovely, that only a eunuch would resist flirting with her.
“I must say, your athletics has helped you stay fit. You just are the most perfect girl I have seen yet.”
“How many girls have you said that to?” she replied with a smile, while taking her hands back to unclip her hair and let it loose, and it gave me enough time to savour the sight of her lovely underarms…….soft-looking, smooth…….begging to be tickled. Damn, I wanted to touch them.
“You have a very sweet smile Melissa. I must say, the moment you gave me that smile in the plane, I knew I had to find a way of getting you to work with me.”
Blushing, she said, “Well, it’s getting late, and I am alone. Why don’t you come over to my apartment? Your hotel is quite faraway and you don’t have a car anyway.”
“I would like to, if it won’t be any trouble to you.”
“It would be my pleasure,” she said, smiling broadly. I guess by now she was aware of the effect her smiles were having on me.
We walked for 10 minutes before we reached her home. She opened the door and asked me to make myself comfortable. She went in and changed into a pink tank top and white shorts. I had taken my shoes off and was sitting on the couch when she came back to the living room and sat near me.
“So Kaushal,” she said, “Do you have a girlfriend?”
“Well, I had a couple of flings to be frank, but not a serious relationship, so I can say no, not yet.”
“Niiiiceeee,” she said with a grin, which would have made me lose control of myself. I could see a hint of her cleavage, some belly skin, and those arms who were teasing me by hiding what I fleetingly had got to see. Finally, I decided to try my luck and gathering courage, I spoke
“Can I confess something Melissa?”
“Sure, go ahead.”
“People might have different views on love at first sight, but crushes definitely happen when the girl first smiles. And I sure have one on you.”
“Hahaha,” she replied blushingly, “I guess you really like my smile. I guess at work I would smile all day. Would you like that?”
“Ummm…….you know what that would do?”
“What?”
“Not sure if I should tell this to you…….you might think of me as a freak….”
“Does it turn you on?” she asked, smiling all the time
Now it was my turn to blush and reply in the positive. “So what would happen if I did this?” she lifted my face up and gave me a seductive, come hither smile, and I could tell, this was going to be my lucky night. Already aroused by her company, I said, “It would make me want to tickle you.”
She burst out giggling and held her face in her hands. “Why tickle me?”
“I don’t know how to say this……I have a fetish for tickling.”
“Finally I got to hear what I had suspected,” she replied laughing, “You think I didn’t see you trying to steal a view of my armpits all the time?”
I was feeling really embarrassed and was sweating slightly. “I am really sorry….umm….I didn’t mean to”
Putting a finger on my lip, she said, “Hey, it’s ok…….you have been really nice to me. And I really enjoyed the fact that you were thinking of tickling me. Guess what? I am really ticklish, and I to be frank, like being tickled in the right way.”
Goodness, she could have given me a heart attack by saying that. I just kept looking at her with my mouth wide open in surprise.
“Would you like to tickle me Kaushal?” she asked, craning her head to a side while giving me a wink.
“I could give an arm if I needed to pay for it.”
“Come on in…..” she held my hand and led me to her bedroom. There, she took a box from a drawer and handed it to me, “Open it….”she said. I opened, to find a number of feathers, soft paintbrushes, and some long satin ribbons. “How is the gift?” she asked. “I hope I am not dreaming, Melissa.”
“You are not. This is real.” She burst out laughing as she pointed to the bulge in my pants. I could not wait any longer, but I asked,”So you are also into tickling?” “Not as much as a tickle-fetishist, but I think it is kinky. I tried to get my ex into it but he never liked it. But I knew someone would be interested in making me laugh, and I am glad I met you. So, are you ready?” “Sure, get on the bed.” She laid on the bed, raising her hands up, which I tied to the bed with the ribbons. Then, I tied down her legs, to the posts, so they were wide open. Her body was stretched taut, which lifted her top up to expose her belly, and I could see her cute navel.
“Comfortable?” I asked.
“Too much.” She winked, and gave me that smile which was teasing me for a week. I took two long fluffy feathers and held them in my hands. “Ready to welcome the tickles?”
“With open arms, literally. Make me beg.”
I touched her ears with the feathers, lightly twirling them. She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth, trying to hold in her giggles. The sight was so sexy, I could have attacked her like crazy. But still, I wanted to see how much she could hold in. So I kept gliding the feathers on her earlobes, as her gritted jaws were beginning to relax, and giggles were trying to burst through. “What is happening Melissa? What do you feel?” I asked, as I kept teasing her ears. “Come on, tell me what’s making you want to laugh sweetie.” “It tihihiheheheckhehelessshehehehehehehe.” The floodgates to her laughter were opened, and it was as if a dam of giggles had just burst. Girlish giggles poured out of her lovely lips as she shook her head from side to side, involuntarily trying to avoid the tickly feathers.
I gave her a break, and asked, ”How was that?” “Nice beginning. You are a skilled tickler. You know how to tickle just the way that I would like to be tickled, but when it is happening, I would die to make it stop.”
I was turned on beyond control now, and I took another pair of feathers, this one, a bit smaller in length but stiffer. “Shall I continue?” I asked. “Never ask.” She said.
The stiffer feathers, I applied to the two sides of her neck. The first touch caused her to scream, then she began moving her head from side to side, trapping one feather at a time, only to have the other glide on her sensitive skin. Finally, she again started laughing hard as she got frustrated and stopped shaking her head, and this gave me the chance to tickle her neck with both the feathers, which caused her to just about go crazy with laughter. I kept this up for quite a few minutes and then, decided she needed another break. She continued laughing for sometime, and then kept smiling till her next round was up.
I lifted her top up to just under her breasts, giving me free access to her bare belly and ribs. I touched the feathers to her sides and glided them up and down, causing her to go crazy and tug at the binds. I had secured her well enough and there was no way she was breaking free. I continued feathering her lovely sides, and danced the feathers on her exposed ribs. Then I placed one feather down and started circling her navel with the other. She was laughing hard now, no giggling, hard belly laughs, but even those were soft and musical to hear. I noticed that during the strokes, whenever the feathers glided below the navel, she would jerk up in the air. Realizing this is a hyper-ticklish area, I decided to exploit it. I began to stroke the feather horizontally, one inch below the navel, from side to side. She let out an initial squeal, and went silent, her mouth wide open. The sight of such a lovely girl going so hysterical was beyond erotic. I had almost lost track of time, as she kept laughing silently, intermittently giving off loud womanly belly laughs, and falling silent again.
It must have been around 20 minutes and I noticed that her nipples had stiffened. Finally, I decided, I need to pause. This time, I decided, she needed a slightly longer pause, and I offered to get her water. She told me to get it from the kitchen, and after letting her drink some sips, I sat between her legs which were open in a wide ‘V’. I touched her knees with one finger each and glided them up to the edge of her shorts (which were really short.) She began to lightly giggle again, but she was relaxed while she released the giggles. I kept teasing the lovely skin lightly, and asked, “How are you doing?”
“Ithehehahahha feehahahahehhehlsssshehe goohoohoohood hehhehehe” If you recorded this and sold it’s CDs, I was convinced she would give Lady Gaga some stiff competition. While still teasing her thighs, I asked, “Ready to continue?”
“Ahawhawlwahehehyshehehehe”
I picked two soft-tipped paintbrushes now. “Let’s play a game now Melissa. I am gonna tease your triceps with these brushes. You are supposed to hold your arms still and not laugh. If you move or laugh, the tickling moves on to your underarms.”
I guess she gulped a little, because I saw her swallow her saliva. “Ok….” she said. “But here is the catch. While I am doing this, you are not supposed to clench your lips. You are supposed to maintain a smile. And if I ask something, you are supposed to answer it without giving up your smile. Ok?” “This is crazy,” she said. “I know. That’s why I am doing it” *wink*
“Ready?” I asked.
“Ok.”
“Gimme a smile to begin with.”
She smiled nervously, and I touched the tips of the brushes on her elbows and slowly began gliding down her inner arm till just above her armpits. Then I went back up. The first stroke almost made her lose it, but later on, with great difficulty she managed to hold her arms still and her giggles in. This is when I decided to play with her. I asked her, “Tell me Melissa, how does it feel?”
With great difficulty, she managed to say, “Itttt ttttickles.” Her mouth had opened, and there was no way she could close it, as she kept up a broad smile.
“How do you find the brushes?”
“VVVVVerrrryyyyy tiiiickkkkkkkkllllyyyyyyy,” she closed her eyes while saying this.
I switched technique and added a zigzag wriggle to the brushes while gliding them and her eyes shot wide open as her belly tensed, almost letting out her giggles, but her mouth somehow maintaining them in.
“So where are you most ticklish?”
“Mmmmmmyyyyyy……….myyyyy unddddddderrrrrrrarrrrrmssss”
I loved hearing that last reply. I decided, I had to find a way to tickle her armpits now. I began to lightly glide the brushes in circles around her armpits, tracing their edges. This just about made her lose it, but still…….she fought the laughter.
I told her, “I want you to repeat what I say”
She nodded her head, almost knowing that she was going to lose it now.
“I want you to say,’Coochie coochie coo’”
“Cooooooocccchhhhieeeeeee Cooooocchhhhieeeeee Cooooooohoohooohahahahahahahahahaha”
She was broken. I kept circling her armpits with the brushes for sometime, letting her realize that she had lost it. Then I stopped. “You laughed Melissa. Do you know what this means?”
“What?” she asked, a little nervous with anticipation.
“This.” I touched one index finger on each armpit and wriggled each of them up and down rhythmically, lightly skating them over the ticklish skin of her bare underarms. She screamed and immediately went silent with laughter. I kept tickling her with a single finger for sometime and later, began to wriggle all fingers in the lovely, smooth, sexy hollows.
She began bucking up and down wildly, still unable to stop the silent laughter which she was laughing. Her underarms felt really good to touch, and the way they felt to my fingers, I could tell that it was tickling her a lot. Finally, after god knows how long, I paused.
I decided, that was enough for the day, and began to untie her. Setting her free, I planted a kiss on her forehead. “Did you like it Melissa?” I asked.
“Oh my god, that was great,” she replied, “It was torturous sometimes, but hell, it was sweet torture. I have never laughed so much. I am feeling so light headed.”
“I enjoyed tickling you too Melissa. You have a delicious giggle and the sight of you laughing is just….. sexy.”
“I have to thank you Kaushal, for whaterver you did to me,” she said, again giving me that mischievous smile, which made me feel was going to make my erection tear through my briefs. Then with a sure move, she lifted her top and exposed her breasts. She had not worn a bra and immediately, her sexy, pink bare nipples greeted my sight. “I hope you would not be disappointed by these”*wink*
I sat beside her as she lifted her arms above her head, once again giving me a view of her ticklish underarms whom I had had the pleasure of tickling a while ago. ”Would you help me take this off?” she asked, with the innocence of a toddler.
When a girl is fully clothed, you have difficulty in maintaining eye-contact with her. When a girl is getting naked, you are confused where to look at. That was exactly how I felt, as her lovely thighs, bare belly, soft underarms and now her beautiful breasts competed for my attention. I lifted her top off and placed it on the bed, letting my eyes feast on those lovely mammaries.
I decided I had to get rid of my own clothes. I stripped myself of my shirt and pants, and sat in my briefs, with my organ protruding towards upwards, saluting her beauty. She began to lightly stroke it slowly with one hand through the brief and I thought I might shoot my load straightaway. But she stopped just before I could go to that point, thus making me insane with lust. I decided, she has to get naked now, and tugged at the buckle of her shorts. The touch of my fingers on her belly tickled her, and instinctively, she took my hand away. Then smiling, she stood up before me and unbuckled her shorts and let them drop to the floor. Then she stripped herself off her light pink panties and stood before me, naked. I took off my own brief, and with the new-found freedom, my penis pointed straight up. She sat on my lap, facing me, as I began to lightly lick her breasts. I kissed those tender but voluptuous breasts all over, not yet licking her nipples. Those melons had teased me for so long, and I was now feasting on them with passion. Finally, I began to lick her nipples, and for the first few licks, Melissa threw her head back. I alternated between the nipples, making sure both of them got excited simultaneously. Her nipples became erect, and I continued licking them, with the entire length of my tongue, teasing them mercilessly with each lick, making her moan.
Then I made her lie down, and got between her legs, and planted a kiss on her pussy lips. It was a beautiful vagina that was there for me, and my tongue could not resist making love to it. I spread her lips with my fingers and proceeded to lick the inside of her love-tunnel, each lick ending with a tease of her clit. She had begun to purr like a kitten by now and holding my head, pulled me up, “I cannot wait now Kaushal. Please, enter me, please……”
I slowly inserted my dick inside her, and began to move it. She felt great on the inside, and I guess she looked as beautiful too. We spent the rest of the night making love.
The next day, both of us woke up late, around 8 am. She got up and wore her dress, I wore my stuff too. I knew I had to leave now. I put my clothes back on, and she was waiting for me in the living room. When I came, she hugged me tightly. “Last night was beautiful Kaushal. We can do this every weekend,” saying thus, she kissed me. I kissed her back, and agreed that I would be looking forward to doing it, and gave her a quick poke on her belly, causing her to spasm.
I left her place then, thinking about the previous night, and getting a light tingle remembering her laughter. I had come there for business, but I guess the pleasure was going to be much, much more.

Very nice, good character development! It's nice that you gave the whole background and didn't leap right into the tickling.

Hey just read your story :) Well done! I'm a volunteer editor for literotica, so if you're interested in fine tuning advice PM me your email. Otherwise- just keep writing :) Seems like everyone enjoyed reading it, and you enjoyed writing it :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back