• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catch and Release Part 2

TicklingAndy

Here is Part 2 to my Catch and Release Story.

Part 1 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?216105-Catch-and-Release-Part-1

I gave Kelly about 5 minutes to recover before I waved salts under her nose. Immediately she began to beg again, until I reached out a finger and placed it on her lips, telling her to be silent. I kept my finger in place and with my other hand reached under her shirt and began to lightly massage her nipples.

“No, no, no, no, no.” Kelly mouthed silently.

When I felt them becoming increasingly hard I pulled her shirt up exposing her beautiful breasts, and began to suckle them. I could feel her body tensing, feel her fighting against her own body, but she kept silent. I began to flick my tongue rapidly across one nipple causing her to begin to giggle. Without stopping I put my finger back over her lips, and she continued suffering in silence. After about 10 minutes I caressed her body all the way down, and allowed my hand to slip under her panty line. She remained quiet right until I placed my index finger over her moistening womanhood.

“NO!” she cried out.

Immediately I withdrew my hands.

“No wait, I’m sorry, please no more please just let me go,” Kelly began to sob.

I went to my tray and grabbed a remote control egg. Her begging intensified as she felt me pull her panties aside, and slide the device inside her.

“Please, you don’t have to do this, I’ll do anything you want!” she offered.

In response I turned the egg to low, and smiled as I heard the vibrations start. Her begging continued right until she felt me climb on top of her, straddling her at the waste. Still unable to see she pointed her head in my direction and mouthed just one word.

“Please”
I shifted my weight back to my heels and began to lightly run a single finger up and down each foot. She tried not to react, to hold it in, and so I sped up slightly. As soon as a small giggle escaped her lips I withdrew my hands, and turned the egg up a notch. This time I reached up and began drawing circles in her underarms with my fingers. I was still being as gentle as possible, but I could see the anguish in her face. Between the vibrations inside of her, and the slow torturous movements of my fingers she was losing it. I added additional fingers to the hollows of her underarms, but still she suffered in silence. I couldn’t help but admire how well she was resisting and how fast she learned what I expected of her, without so much as a word. I quickened my pace again, and the laughter began to spill out. I turned the egg up again, and could feel her body reacting under me.

I just watched her for a moment. I took in every contortion her face made, every twitch, and every light puckering of her soft lips. I reached over to my tray, grabbed a pair of scissors and cut away the tank top. Now it was even easier to see the rise and fall of her chest, the subtle shaking of her body, and exactly how hard her nipples had become. I leaned over and took one in my mouth while teasing the other with my finger tips. The sensations were too much for her as I knew they would be, giggles and moans began to fill the air. I continued teasing and suckling her nipples, alternating often so as to not let her get to used to the sensations. As the laughter slowed, and the moans intensified I felt myself begin to throb and yearn. I climbed off of her and stood between her legs at the end of the table. I ripped the panties away, and didn’t even care as the egg fell to the floor. I was so lost in the moment I couldn’t hear a single thing she said as I pushed myself in her. I took her then, I left my seed in her, and made hers mingle with mine half a dozen times. Only when I had finished did I look back at her face. Tears had begun to show through the fabric of her blindfold, but that didn’t matter to me. Before I was done, she would belong to me, she would call me master and do whatever I wanted.

Instead of allowing her to rest I immediately grabbed a brush from my tray and began set to work on her feet. Her laughter came with such full force that she didn’t have time or energy to plead for me to stop. Kelly was frantic, and I was merciless. The only break the soles of her feet got were when I decided to take the edge bristles to the sensitive undersides of her toes, which always caused her laughter to amplify tenfold. I went from one foot to the other, never allowing for a break, relishing in her hysteria. It only lasted a little over 5 minutes before the sum of the even caught up to her, and her body gave her the mercy of unconsciousness yet again.

I watched from behind two sided glass as my captive beauty awoke. I had enclosed her in a small room of mirrors. She was kneeling on another of my specialized devices. Her legs spread slightly, her arms held fast over her head. Again I buckled her head back, and her feet stuck through one of the mirrors into the room I was in. Black felt gloves were hanging on other holes in the mirror. Holes I could reach into, still keeping myself fully disguised, and tickle any spot on her tight, taut, little body that I wished.

“NOOOO!!!!” Kelly screamed at the top of her lungs as she took notice of her current situation. It was funny watching her face expressions change from, it was just a dream, to the realization that her living nightmare was continuing.

With that I reached through the wall through two holes between her legs, all the while watching her eyes even as I pushed the soft gloves all the way onto my hands. I reached out and began to tickle Kelly’s inner thighs, lightly at first then slowly speeding up. Her giggles soon turned to laughter then back to hysteria.

“Please, oh gohahad stahahap, I can’t I cahahant take anyehehehmore.” she got out in the moments she had air to spare.

After 15 minutes of tormenting my poor blonde victim I finally relented. Instead of tickling I began to run the soft felt of the gloves around her swollen womanhood.

“No, don’t make me do that again! I don’t want to!” she yelled out to my oblivious ears.
I continued rubbing, and squeezing until she began to moan deeply and I could feel her pressing her hips unconsciously into my touch. It was then that I stopped, I withdrew one hand and pressed it through another hole under her arms. I smiled as her eyes got wider. I began to alternate now between tickling her sensitive underarm, and massaging her throbbing clit. I was ever so careful to pay attention to the sounds she was making now. The last experience taught me what sweet sounds came out of her before a great release, and I was intent on not giving her one just yet. I withdrew the hand from under her arm and placed it back between her leg.

“Please, please let me go, you really don’t have to do this.” She begged, as I withdrew the other hand from between her legs.

I watched her eyes in the far mirror, they were scanning waiting to see which hole my hand would come from next. Instead I reached down and began to tickle her milky white feet that rested just below my crotch. Instantly laughter erupted from her lips again. I moved my other hand so that it just touched her vagina. The little she was able to move was enough to cause her to excite herself with my hand, while my other one was free to dance across her feet causing the movement in the first place. This was true control, her every want and desire were controlled by me, as were her every fear and dread. I pulled my other hand free from the hole and satisfied myself with it again, while the other one stayed busy stroking her feet, or twisting in between her toes. Her frantic pleas were magical on my ears, in the end I knew she would be begging for more, instead of for an end as she did now.

I finished myself, and let it spill onto her feet. It took her a moment to realize what had just happened, but even then it was relief that I had seen on her face. I reached back through to the holes on her side and began to dance my fingers cruelly under her arms, across her ribs, and across her increasingly sensitive nipples. Even through her laughter I could tell she knew this was another finale, she knew there would be no mercy or stopping from me and she didn’t even waste her breathe. She just stayed there on the post laughing, knowing she was unable to do anything to stop it until finally, after about 20 minutes of my torments, she passed back out.

Very solid part 2. Now I am waiting on part 3.

Thanks!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back