• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 1 of Judy going to London to tickle Charlotte f/f feet.

saratk

TMF Master
Judy was having great luck at least getting to know some ticklish store clerks, but hadn’t had the success of taking one home like she did with Kelsey…yet that is. She found herself on business in the U.K. and thought she’d give it a try there. She ordered a piece of furniture that would be crucial to her success in tickling with bondage in the hotel room, and had it delivered in unmarked boxes. She spent an hour or so putting them together…
Judy asked her concierge where she could find a foot massager, since she plans on walking quite a bit. She was given a recommendation of a store 3 doors down. She changed her clothes. She made sure she looked cute, putting on a sweater and jeans, as well as boots…so she couldn’t possibly try out any of the massagers. This part of the procedure, finding out how willing her victim is and how ticklish she is has become routine, but necessary, and still exciting.
She made her way to the store, browsing the massagers as she always does, and an adorable young blonde girl, about college age walked over in a white button down shirt, black skirt, and a pair of black Mary Janes. She smiled and said “Can I help you with anything ma’am?” Judy couldn’t help but smile at her adorable british accent. “yes. I'm actually looking for a foot massager that can also massage other areas like the back....can u help?” “sure follow me. By the way, I’m Charlotte. What sort of massager are you interested in? We have several over here.” Charlotte walked Judy over to a table that had a few laid out. “Maybe something handheld that has different settings?” Judy tried her best to sound like she knew nothing about the products, when in truth she could give a full demonstration on their benefits. Charlotte picked up the one she was hoping she would…her old standby. “Sure, we have the xp5000.” Judy noticed it was actually a new model, but pretty similar “Ooh, can you tell me about it?” Charlotte gives her the basic rundown while turning on the different massagers to show Judy “Sure, it has 6 different settings, and I’m told it feels really good.” “Have you tried it?” Judy asks “No, I actually haven’t.” Charlotte responds. “Hmm.. how do you think it would feel on your feet?” This is the answer she needs to get first. If there doesn’t seem to be someone who is ticklish, she may move on…. She waits for an answer. “I think it would probably tickle.” Charlotte says with a smile. Judy, as always needs to get more information “Oh!...so you don’t think it would be good as a foot massager?” Charlotte puts down the massager “Well, it’s not meant to just be for the feet. Definitely not for me.” She says as she giggles. Judy looked down at her feet, showing off her knee high boots “Well, I’d give it a try before buying, but these boots are impossible to get off.” She waited for an offer for Charlotte to try it “Well, you could return it if you aren’t happy.” Shoot, not going to be as easy, huh? “Well, I’m actually only in town for a bit. As you can tell by my accent, I’m American…hmmm.” Charlotte tried to think of an idea “Well, I suppose you could test it on me. Have you got a car? If you buy it, we can go to your car and try it and if you’re not happy, I’ll refund you the full price.” Judy thought this illogical, and obviously wanted to come up with a different solution “Sure, Can you test it on yourself in the store first? That’s what I need, just to know how it is before buying it.” This wasn’t as easy as it is normally “Ma’am, we can’t do that in the store I’m afraid.” Judy shook her head “But you are telling me you are willing to go in my car, refund if I’m not happy? Weird,…sounds a lot more complicated.” Charlotte fights not to roll her eyes. “Ok, Ok.” She picks up the display model “We must be quick. Follow me.” She walked into the back room into the break room. This was a surprise, they normally just try it out in the store.

Judy sat down across from Charlotte who was sitting in an office chair. “Ok, well thanks for doing this. I really appreciate it.” Charlote removed her right shoe and handed Judy her foot. “By the way, I must warn you, I’m super ticklish. This is a bit awkward, you can see right up my skirt.” Judy averts her eyes politely. This girl is handing her foot over? Could this be too easy now? “Well don’t you want to try it on yourself first?” Charlotte seemed in a bit of a hurry. “No, can you try it? Might have to pin me down a bit” She looked at Judy and bit her lip. Perhaps she knew what Judy was doing, and was into it? Judy wasn’t going to question this.
“Well, I don’t know if that’s needed”. She held Charlotte’s ankle steady in her hand and her foot in her lap. She flips the switch, and there is that familiar buzz. She runs the massager up and down Charlotte’s foot. “How’s this?”
“hehehehehhehe that tickles” Charlotte says with a twitch and a smile. Judy apologized and dug in harder. “feeels gooood but tickles sooooo much hahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaa” Judy stops the massager, acting as if she’s concerned “Hmmm. I’m not sure if this would be good because I’m really ticklish too. Charlotte gets back to business “Oh!....well…we do have other ones.” Judy needed to find a way to get her back to her hotel. “I stand on my feet all day. I’m actually working a renne fair close by. My feet have been hurting so bad. No idea why I chose boots for today.” She hands the massager back to Charlotte. “How is it when you try it on yourself? Better?” Charlotte flipped the switch and massaged her own foot. “oooooooh tickles alot less. oh yess” Judy smiled at watching the young girl enjoy it “How’s it feel?” Charlotte can barely be bothered she’s loving it so much. “Good! You need to try it!” “I can’t! my boot, remember?” “Well it feels great. Interested in buying it?” Judy thought for a second “I think I will..Hey, when are you off work?” Charlotte looked at her watch, and then smiled in excitement. “Well I’m off now, I can go whenever.” Judy smiled “Oh, great. I’ve got some cool renne fair stuff at my hotel. Do you want to check me out so you get the commission, and come check it out? The stuff is pretty interesting.” This excited Charlotte. She was interested in that kind of stuff. She said sure. They went to the register to check out, and then headed over to Judy’s hotel.
They walked into Judy’s hotel. As she turned the light on Charlotte saw 2 sets of pillory stocks in the middle of the room. One standing about shoulder height for the wrists and head, in between them a chair, and behind the chair the set about knee level for the ankles. Judy actually had the ankle stocks on blocks so they were taller…so the ankles lined up perfectly with the seat of the chair and pulled up right next to the chair. “Pretty cool, huh?” said Judy as she put down her bag, unzipped her boot, sat down pulled them off revealing nude colored nylons. She thought she caught Charlotte taking a peak, but couldn’t be sure. Charlotte turned into a little kid seeing the next coolest toy “They are soooo super cool! Can I play?” Judy laughed “HA! You…want to get in them? I can take a picture of you.’ Charlotte gave a resounding yes, and tried to get herself in both sets of stocks, but things weren’t lining up…Judy carefully set this up earlier, but pretended like it just happen to be in this position “Oh…well try kneeling on the chair, and have your feet hang off the chair and I’ll lock your ankles in and then put your head and arms in the other stocks, and we’ll get you allll locked in!” Charlotte obeyed and within seconds she was totally locked in.
Judy stood back and looked at her prey, totally vulnerable “Well, how do you feel?” Charlotte giggled “Kinda nervous…and excited at the same time!” “Ha! Why would you feel that way? What would I do? I’m nice.” Charlotte was relieved Judy didn’t seem to have evil motives. “Take a picture!” Judy smiled. “Do you want me to?” Charlotte seemed impatient. Maybe she was starting to get uncomfortable. “YES!” She was so excited she was shaking both sets of stocks. “Ok, where is your phone. This will be fun to show your friends.” Charlotte pointed with her fingers and head “My bag.” Judy rummages in Charlotte’s bag and compliments her choice in technology “SO COOL. My phone doesn’t have a camera or internet! Lucky.” Charlotte smiles for the camera as Judy takes a few pictures. “Good! Hey, I want to email myself these pics. How do I go on the internet?” Charlotte says “Browser Ico-“ then something occurs to her. She forgot to delete her internet history on her phone. She is about to have the most humiliating moment of her life and she can’t stop it. Judy pulls up the browser and finds a familiar site that was last visited. She does a double take. “What?” Can this be easier to get on topic than she thought? “What? What’s this site you were on?” Charlotte’s face turns red “Shit…um nothing.” Judy shows her the phone. “T.M.F? a tickling site?” Charlotte….are you ticklish?” Charlotte’s eyes widened as she frantically tried to get out of her bondage as Judy slowly walked over.

To be continued…

OMG OMFG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back