• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The English teacher gets it... (M/F, explicit)

Py Ell

Hi All!

I've never posted a story before but there are so many amazing stories on here I thought it only fair to put one of my own efforts out there. This one is a long-term fantasy of mine. The people are fictional as is the school, and everyone involved is over 18. Let me know what you think!!

I had fantasised about Ms Small for months, years even. Ever since I first went to Wittenborough High and saw her teaching my GCSE English class. At first it was just the usual stuff, she's a young, attractive teacher and Im a student wanting to get my hands on her. Now that I was 18 and in my final year, it was more than that. I wanted to get more than my hands on Ms Small - I wanted to have her tied down, helpless while my hands, my tongue and any toys I could lay my hands on were used to tickle this woman until she could barely beg me to stop anymore.

Of course this was just a fantasy and nothing that would ever happen. It was only a few weeks until we finished the Sixth Form classes and our A-Levels, and we'd all be off to university and would probably never see each other again. My classes were almost at an end and soon I'd say bye to Ms Small for the last time and never see her again. It turns out that the last time I saw her would be an occassion I'd never forget.

The entire class had to go to Ms Small's office over the last few days of our term to collect our assignments and ask an final questions we had about our forthcoming exams. Most of the class went during normal school hours, but a few of us weren't able to get to her office during the day and had to go after hours. I was the last one to go and see her, and I'd arranged to meet her at 6pm in her office, just before she went home.

I was expecting a pretty boring "here's your assignment, any questions? No? Good luck then!" conversation as I made my way down the corridor to her office. The school was an old building, with old varnished floors that seemed to make every footstep echo for miles. At 6pm though, the place was almost entirely empty, with just a few teachers still sat working in their offices and enjoying the quiet that had finally descended upon the school. I got to Ms Small's office and knocked. After hearing her call me to come in, I pushed the door open and stopped head, gulping and feeling that all too familiar rush when you see something that makes you think first hand of your deepest fantasies.

Ms Small sat at her desk, her back to the door and me, hunched over some paperwork. Her dirty-blonde, shoulder lentgth hair was tied back in a pony-tail, and was off to one side of the short sleeved white shirt she always wore in school. Beneath the shirt she wore dark blue jeans hugging an amazing figure, and at the bottom of the jeans were her exposed, delicious looking bare-feet. Ms Small had taken off the boots she always seemed to wear and that I'd dreamed to taking off and getting at her feet underneath so many time and put them at the side of the desk. Her feet were crossed beneath her chair as she worked, her toes pressed against the green office carpet.

"Um...high, Miss" I stammered as I regained my composure and tried to stop my thoughts from showing. She turned and welcomed me, motioning me to a chair next to her desk as she retrieved my assignment. She started to go over the mark with me, but I was barely listening. All I could think about was her bare feet, the soft creamy soles, the painted red toe nails, and what I wanted to do to this gorgeous teacher.

"So do you have any questions, Adam?" Ms Small asked, snapping back to reality.

"Ahem, um...no, Miss, thanks" I sputtered. She smiled and turned to put the paper back on her desk, dropping her pen and one of the pages of my assignment as she did so. I heard her mutter under her breath as she retreived the pen. I still have no idea what came over me, what I was thinking, or what happened to that voice inside all of us that says 'No! You can't tickle her, think of what she'll do, who she'll tell!!'. All I know is that I couldn't stop myself, and I acted.

"Il get this for you" I said cheerfully as I knelt on the floor to retrive the paper that had landed just under the desk. The pen had rather helpfully rolled to the far side of the desk so Ms Small was bent away from me trying to reach it. As I knelt down, I reached for the paper and then pulled it back from under the desk slowly, deliberately moving my hands towards her feet. Just as she grabbed the pen and started to sit up, I let go of the paper, grabbed her left ankle and raked my fingers on her sole. The instant I did it I felt like I'd been hit by a thousand volts. I felt my fingers run over her incredibly soft sole, so soft I could barely feel that I was touching her, and up towards her perfect toes. My heart pounded, my mouth went dry, and my cock was instantly rock hard and aching to explode all over this woman's feet.

Ms Small's reaction made my condition worse; she yelped and jumped in her chair, trying to pull her foot away - she had incredibly ticklish feet. I raked my fingers one more time then sat away, having absolutely no idea what I planned to do next. Ms Small looked at me, a grin on her face mixed with a look of shock. "And what was that?" she demanded, not angrily, almost playfully. I had no idea what she was thinking, but something about the look on her face told me that she wasn't actually that pissed off that her student had just tickled her foot. To be honest, I couldn't tell what she felt about it.

Seeing no way out other than to plough on forward, I replied with far more confidence than I felt, "I just wanted to see if you're gorgeous feet were ticklish. Looks like they are!".

Ms Small laughed, throwing her hari back over her shoulder. "You think my feet are gorgeous?" she asked, still with a slight grin. That's when it hit me, like a brick wall slamming into my face and knocking the wind from my lungs. She wasn't angry at all. She was teasing me.

Again, I thought, no way out, what have I got to lose? "Of course, they're gorgeous and I wanted to tickle them" I replied, a grin spreading across my face.

Ms Small laughed again, shaking her head "That's very nice to say, even if it's a little strange that you'd want to tickle my feet so much! Well now you know - they're very ticklish" and with that she turned and put the lid on her pen, picked up the paper from the floor and put it on her desk, and started reaching for her boots. No! I thought, seeing that she was getting ready to leave now that she'd finished her work. As she started to undo the zip on her boots, she returned to business. "I think you'll do just fine in the exam, you're work has been excellent and so long as you prepare..."

My mind, on the other hand, was on anything but business. Once again, I still don't know what came over me, or what happened to my self-restraint. All I knew is that this stunning woman had gorgeous ticklish feet, that she didn't mind my touching, and what's more, she even looked like she enjoyed it a little. She clearly took good care of her feet, why wouldn't she like people appreciating them? With these thoughts racing round my head, I threw caution to the wind and struck.

As she was bent over still sorting out her boots, I stood and lifted her small frame with one arm of the chair. Moving the chair aside, and ignoring the "What the hell..." questions coming from Ms Small, I laid her on the floor stomach-down and held her ankles firmly between my legs. She realised exactly what was going to happen, as her questions and slightly panicked demands of what I was doing turned to squeales of "No, please, no no!". I turned back to the most beautiful feet I had ever seen in my life, helpless on the floor beneath me, pinned down inches from my rock hard, throbbing cock. They were a size 6 I'd guess, maybe 7. Her soles were incredibly smooth and soft, and felt warm beneath my touch. Her toes were flawless and perfect, equally soft and waiting for me to suck on them.

Unable to contain myself anymore, I struck. Both my hands started attacking her bare feet mercilessly, all of my fingers dancing over her soles and up under her toes, then down to her hell and around her ankles, then back to her soles. Instantly, Ms Small was reduced to laughter and squeals. "Hahahahahahaha...hahahahahaaaaaa..No, no, pleheahahahahahahahahahah" I was in heaven. I tickled her for nearly ten minutes before deciding to gve her a break. I sat back and looked over at her, seeing her red face peer at me from under her hair which had come loose from her pony-tail at some point.

"You really are very ticklish aren't you?" I told her grinning. To my shock, she grinned back and didn't appear angry at all. She looked me in the eye and nodded.

"Yes...I am..." she panted. I expected to tell me to let her up, or get off, or fuck off, or something. Instead she looked at me, biting her lip. Another brick-wall like realisation hit me and again the air left my lungs. The throbbing between my legs became almost painful as I realised that this woman, this stunning, gorgeous TEACHER with beautiful, soft, ticklish feet, WANTED me to tickle her.

"You...you actually liked that, didn't you?" I stammered, barely able to face that reality of what was happening. Ms Small didn't answer, she just looked at me, red faced, panting softly, a slight grin on her face. I almost laughed in shock, then regained at least some of my senses. No way I was wasting this!!

Turning back to her feet, I lifted her right foot and started to kiss her sole, gently at first, then more passionately as I could barely contain myself. I moved down her heel and then up to her toes, before moving back to her heel and licking her foot, slowly and gently. The feeling was incredible. Her warm, soft sole felt like heaven against my tongue as I tasted her delicious foot. Her foot twitched slightly as my tongue tickled her, and I heard a slight giggle as my mouth moved up her foot towards her toes, then took her big toe into my mouth. She giggled again, and then produced a noise I hadn't in a million years expected to hear from a woman who's feet I was having my way with. She moaned.

PART 2 TO FOLLOW

Hi guys!

I wrote the above story a few years back and was thinking of writing (finally) part two. I enjoy writing these stories but don't get chance to do it very often and not sure whether my writing is any good! Anyone interested in seeing a part two of this one?! Also, any suggestions for content would be welcome and very interesting!!

Yes, please write Part 2...with some upperbody tickling!

Yes! I loved the first part! Please write part 2, maybe with some sexual activity

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back