• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Plan

P

P50

I ask the TMF members who are competent in this matter to view, comment, and critique this plan.

<I><B>Problem:</B> </I>Spyware sends reports out behind your back; kreeps

<I><B>Plan:</B> </I>

-1- Install the spyware in its own directory on the disk

-2- Use some sort of encryption to scramble that entire subdirectory. (Note the EXEs and DLLs are the main targets)

-3- Before using spyware, disconnect from the internet

-4- Decrypt the spyware directory

-5- Use it

-6- Destroy the files in the spyware directory

-7- Computer can now be used for internet connections

Um... What will this plan accomplish? Most spyware is hardwired into applications that need the computer to be online when used. Those that aren't, like RealPlayer, don't do much but send rather harmless reports back to a giantic database where they get thrown together in a humungous jumble of Terabytes that no-one can really use. Besides, for those uncomfortable with being spied upon (I sure hope you never use a firewall that alerts you to every incoming port-scan, or you'll go into conniptions - the internet is not even marginally safe), there are always programs that come without the spyware, like KaZaAlite, for example. Same goes for all other variations. And there's always Ad-Aware to get rid of hidden guests on your HD. So instead of going through all those troubles of encrypting, decrypting, de- and re-installing, connecting and disconnecting, just be picky about the sort of programs you use and run a nice diagnostic on your PC every month or so to make sure nothing unwanted has been added to your system.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back