• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leather socked feet - tied up and being tortured

vampire7

I found myself having kind of fetish to my roomate's leather socked feet, especially the soles. He told me those leather socks keeping his feet warm. I can't resist to move my eyes from the socked soles everynight after he fall into sleep. It seem inviting me to take those feet in my hands, caressing and lick and kiss every inch of it.

The opportunity is come tonight. Me and 5 of my friends get him tied up on the bed while he was sleeping. He was shocked with the sudden attacks but unable to fight back. We made him blind folded, wrists tied up at each corner at the bed above his head. We grabed his feet, tied each foot with elastic rope and hung up his feet separately, with a little higher from the bed, then binding both feet with another elastic rope.

Few miniutes later, the feet getting numb without blood circulation. We make ourself into 2 groups, 3 persons to "serve" each foot. We have one person holding tight each of the ankle in place, the other 2 persons slowly released the bondaged, numbed feet. Though the feet covered by leather socks are not ticklish, but numbed feet get pains when blood circulate back again.

We pressed our fingers to the numbed soles and our victim struggled by wiggled his helpless feet. Unfortunately he feet not able to made much movement from the strong grips and ties. The only thing he able to do was accept all torments on his soles. We made the feet numbed again and tried using others tools such as needles poking, big size clothespin, whipping on the vulnerable soles...

Our joy increased watching the helpless, leather socked soles struggled... we have decided to work on his lovely socked soles for the whole night as we had planned...

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back