• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perks of the Job

rob112664

Really embarrassing thing happened at work about a week ago. Sitting in my cubicle at lunch, thought everyone else had gone out, including my supervisor, Alida. I was looking at a video clip of a guy tickling/rubbing a woman's feet, and up from behind walks Alida. "Oooo.....nice." She just looked at me, smiled, and went on her way. I never even heard the elevator doors open! Man, there was no big enough rock to crawl under. Anyway, I just carried on like it never happened, anytime I had to interact with her. I always thought she was very attractive, but she is my boss, and we're both married. I've worked with her long enough to know that she, like myself, would never cheat on a spouse. But I have to admit, when she wears those open pumps, revealing those gorgeous feet,....well,.. I'd be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about them. A few days later, she tells her department of a budget meeting we all have to attend, including her. The afternoon of the meeting, she catches me just before I go into the conference room. "Oh Rob, I'll be sitting at the back of the room, at the end of the table, as always, but I'd like you to sit adjacent to me in case I need to bounce something off of you." "Sure, no problem." These meetings ALWAYS go an hour plus, and are boring as the day is long. So she's sitting there on the end, and I'm adjacent to her, on her left. The lights are dimmed as usual, because its always a power point presentation. Less than ten minutes in, I feel something come across my right thigh. Its one of those things thats never happened, but when it does, you just instantly know whats going on. Without jerking around and giving a startled look, I just slowly turned enough to catch her eye, and she gave me that "its ok" look. In a flash, my heart is pounding out of my chest! I leaned back just enough to see her foot. Black, open pump, strap around the ankle, about a four inch heel. Bright red nail polish to compliment her dark skin. With my right hand, I start caressing all around her ankle, then with all four fingers, I begin to explore her instep. She has her hands clasped together in front of her mouth, as if she's in deep thought, but I can still make out when she smiles. I felt her twitch, telling me "YEEES", she is ticklish! I looked to see her giving me a big grin. I kept caressing her instep, trying to maintain a good balance between tickling and giving her a sensual foot rub. The feel of her foot twitching intermittently and catching her with a slight smile and her eyes closed from time to time was priceless. This can't really be happening to me! It didn't seem real. Unable to hold back, I start unbuckling her strap. I felt faint. Tought my heart would pound right out of my chest. Slowly, I slip it off, making sure to let the back of the shoe drag all the way up her sole to the ball of her foot. The whole time, I'm watching her out of the corner of my eye. Her eyes are closed, but she suddenly squints, and her smile gets bigger when she encounters that first pleasurable tickle on her arch, then on the ball of her foot. After setting her shoe next to my chair, I leaned back again to gain full view. I could never, ever ask to enjoy a more beautiful foot. Though unable to get a good view of her sole from my vantage point, I had more than enough to take in. Kind of stunned for a few seconds, I just looked at it. Tickle then rub, rub first....I caressed the top of her foot with my right hand, careful not to forget soothing passes over her instep. Then I moved up to her ankle and let my fingertips swirl around it. At the same time, with my other hand, I let my fingers glide slowly, up and down her baby soft sole, from the base of her heel to the tips of her toes. Each time I got close to her toes, they would wiggle, and try to catch my fingers. But then, she lets a moan slip out and quickly tries to make like she's clearing her throat. Whew! Close one. When I would want to get a tickle in, I'd make sure to look at her so as not to miss her reaction. I peeked over and we caught each other's eye, then she gave me a wink. That, and the smile she was hiding from everyone else said it all. She was clearly enjoying every stroke, every tickle, all the sensations that were finding their way over every inch of her foot. These beautiful feet were mine! With my left, I decided to make her work a little to maintain her composure. Keeping an eye on her, I began scrawling circles all over her heel with my nails, using just enough pressure to get the desired reaction, but not enough to get us both fired. Her eyes were open, but again, she gave a quick squint, a big grin, and steadily started pulling away, half-heartedly. I felt her toes curling then opening wide again, as if to beg for more of the pleasurable torture. As she tugged, I continued to hold her ankle firmly in place. Giving her a bit of a break, I decided to enjoy those toes. As gently as possible, I played with each toe. I squeezed, caressed, teased, and even tickled the tips of each one. Whew! Men's locker room for a quick cold shower after this! Now I really to wanted to make her crazy. Being very gentle, I pulled her toes back and began torturing the underside of her toes, as well as the ball of her foot. I used my nails with just enough intensity to keep her foot squirming. I looked over and she was hiding the biggest smile as we locked eyes. I kept up the pace for maybe ten minutes. I wanted to drive her out of her mind and I was clearly succeeding. Her toes faught to curl and hide, but it wasn't going to happen. Then I lessened the intensity, reducing her struggling to spasmodic twitches. As I ran all five fingers from the base of her toes to her heel, I heard her give a deep sigh. I decided to finish her off with a very sensual foot rub. With her foot still resting on my leg, I let all ten fingers glide softly all over every inch of her foot,..... .under her toes, between her toes, circling her instep, caressing the top of her foot, ocassionally giving firm squeezes. Again, I pick up on another heavy sigh. I peek over again and her eyes are closed, with a smile that may be permanently on her face. Not to mention what its doing to me! The moderator is winding down, so I lean back one last time to see this unbelievably pretty foot, there in my hands. Then I ease down to pick up her shoe and slip it back on. As I buckle the strap, I look over and she gives me a smile and a wink once again as she slowly slides her foot from my lap. Moments later, as I pass her in the hall, on my way back to my cubicle she stops me. "Oh Rob, gotta sec?" "Sure." I don't ask what's up. I know what its about, and I'm anxious to hear from her. "Can I assume that maybe that was something you don't get to enjoy at home?" "Yea, thats about the size of it." "Well, actually, my husband views it as work, or an obligation...he doesn't really enjoy doing for me either. But if you'd like to indulge yourself, how about a long lunch hour session in my office or staying a little late now and then?" "Thank you! Really?" "Sure, its fine." In a whisper, she said, " Between us...It was driving me crazy. I actually enjoyed be teased to death like that!" "Great! Can I have the long lunch hour tomorrow? I'm gonna be really "hungry."

Good story. Always love footsie/ply under the table stories...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back