• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why my feet!?

vampire7

I have sensitive feet ever since I was young. Bare foot seems not applicable to me, I'll have my shoes or sneaker on most the time, or socks on while sleeping. All my friends know about this. I never expect it will brought me a disaster until one day.

It was weekend and we have our small gathering in my house, I'm not staying with my families, so it's most convinent to make it in my house. We played games, drinks, and gossiping. I was getting tired and so laid on my sofa, just in a second, I had fall into sleep.

Hours later, I opened my eyes, it was dark. I wanted to get up but found myself not able to make movement like I used to be. My wrists and my arms strapped to my body by masking tapes! I wanted to shout but can't even say a word! Someone sealed my mouth with masking tape too! I wanted to run for help, and now I realised I'm not able to move my feet. Ropes tied up on my legs, just a little bit higher than my ankles.

Second later, I heard ladies' giggles from somewhere. They were 8 ladies unknown to me. They all put on mask to cover half of their face. "Well my dear, it's so good you are awake now and we can start our game!", said one of them. "Come on ladies, shall we?". 8 of them approached me, capture my arms & legs, shifting me from where I laid to a room which I left empty.

There was a box made by wood set up in that room, the size just fit my body size. The ladies laid my body in the box. the were some straps made by leathers, where the ladies placed my head and my wrist, fasten the straps. The ladies holding my leather socked feet in their hands, pressing my soles, unabled to hold their laughter. Heard one of them said: "This make me want to tickle his feet even more!". Ropes still tied on my legs, those ladies placed my feet at the end of the box, 2 of them holding each of my foot, locked my ankles in something seems like a stocks, but I think there was a cuff locked around my ankles too.

Now I'm fully, secured, locked in the box. The unknow ladies approached to my feet, holding my leather socks feet at where my toes are in, stroking on my socked soles using their fingers. Though with covered by leather socks but my feet still ticklish. I tried to pull my legs from the ladies grips but sure the actions had failed, caused I was tied up and gagged! Feet tickling may be is kind of joy to most people but not for me. It's torturing me as now my feet are in this vulnerable stages.

After 15 minutes of non stop tickling my soles, the ladies now close the box, leaving me covered and I could'n see what well be next come to me. My whole body are now inside the box except my feet. I felt my feet being held by pairs of hands, the holds are tight, till my feet can't even move an inch, then I felt something like plastic ring wrapped around my ankles. Those ladies continued the work on my soles. They stroke my soles, pressing my soles using their fingers. When ever I struggled and wiggled my feet, they will not stop laughing. They stopped for a break after about an hours playing with my feet.

Wonder what to expect next, there was a sudden short sharp pain from my left sole, then the right sole and left sole again. Oh no, they swatted my socked soles with canes! I wished I could shout out loud but can't open my mouth. My poor feet had never received such torments before. I wonder how many strokes of swatting received on my soles. My feet are now getting numbed, effect from strong hold plastic ring wrapping around my ankles, slowing down blood circulation in my feet.

Just for few minutes the ladies break from swatting my soles, another disaster had come. Again, pairs of hand holding my feet, stroking my soles, just unexpected, something poke into my soles, and the pains worst than cane swatting. It's needles! I jerked my legs but it's not helping my feet escape from the bondages. The ladies grabbed my feet and poked needles into my soles while the blood circulation ever slow which I felt lesser pains on my soles.

Wonder how many needles are now on my soles. I heard one of the ladies saying:"Think his feet are numbing, his feet seem not struggle like before". Just a minute after, the same lady asked another lady to cut off the plastic ring on my ankles. I knew it's really tortured my soles when the blood circulation is recovered, the pains made me can't stop jerking my legs, but these ladies held my feet tight, pulling these needles from my socked soles one by one... This is the worst experience I ever had, furthermore, on my ticklish feet!

Few minutes later, blood circulation back to my feet, those ladies opened the box cover. They first unlocked my ankles from the cuff and "stocks". Ropes still tied on my legs. The ladies lift my feet from the box, held my feet in their hands, caressing my instep and soles. They even started use their mouth on my feet: licking, kissing or sucking my soles. I heard some of them making sound like "Mmmm...". They are now released the bondages on my body, except ropes still tied up my legs. They pulled my arms to my back and cuff my wrists.

They told me they had capture video of me being tied up and being tickle tortured. They had warned me not to report to police or they will upload those video on youtube. Proud people like me will not able to endure with that.

After they left, I untied myself. My feet are now pain with every step I walk. I will find out those gals and get my revenge one day...

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back