• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serendipity II-My First Weekend with Melissa

hotchoco2312

(Disclaimer: Putting this at the top serves to make it clear that this is a purely fictional creation in spite of the fact that it is written in first person, and there is not even coincidental resemblance to any real life person or event as far as my knowledge goes. Again, this story features a very dear online friend of mine and is dedicated to her, though I cannot reveal who she is because I don’t want people hounding her by any chance. The names and places in the story have been suitable modified to protect her identity. Hopefully all readers would enjoy reading it. Your feedback is welcome.)

For those of you who have missed the first part, here is the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?216245-Serendipity

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serendipity II-My First Weekend with Melissa

Following the discovery of each of ours interest in tickling, both of us had a very busy week. I constantly travelled with Melissa, while we made our presentations to the various Company Chiefs regarding the details of the merger. While I kept deciding and negotiating the policies for the takeover, Melissa kept me in check with the accounting aspects, advising me on various issues. I figured out that she was a beauty with great brains. I was amazed by her professionalism and her commitment to the work in hand. Working with her did not bring a single dull moment, as we had many intelligent conversations. Her smile kept the atmosphere all bright between us, and though we did not flirt, or get into a tickle-session, we grew quite close to each other. There were moments when I wished I could get my fingers on her, but I maintained my control, since I was on duty towards my employer. By Thursday night, however, I had begun to anticipate the weekend. On Friday, we got free at around 7 pm, and that is when she asked me, “So, is the weekend plan on?”
I wasn’t expecting her to ask, and was thinking about how to bring the topic up, but I was glad she initiated it. “With pleasure,” I replied. “That’s great,” she said,” I have already made plans for the weekend at my place. We can also go out, but we can return to my place at night. We deserve a nice weekend after such a busy week. Trust me, I have never worked so hard in life. But I also have a feeling of doing something which I have begun to enjoy.” I replied back, “That would be surely great, Melissa. I like the way you plan everything in time.”
“Just one thing though,” saying this, she came close and whispered in my ears, “Make sure you shop for enough condoms.” Saying this, she burst out giggling.
I was pleasantly surprised by what she said. Throughout the week, we had not talked one naughty word. The way she switched her modes was really amazing. If we were not in public, I would have torn her clothes and had sex with her then and there. Knowing that we have a great weekend ahead, though, I said, “Don’t worry about that. I would take care of everything else. Go home and get a good rest before tomorrow. We have a long weekend ahead of us.” “We sure do. Drop by my home by 10 in the morning. That’s when our long date begins,” she said. I hugged her, feeling her lovely breasts touch my chest through our blazers. I had already begun to dream of the things I could do to her over the next two days. We parted ways and I reached my hotel, where I had my dinner. I called her around 10 pm. After some casual talk which included some flirting, I bid her goodnight. “Dream of me,” she said and her smile was audible through her voice, “Tomorrow we would make all those wet dreams come true.” “Prepare for a giggly weekend,” I told her. “Looking forward to it,” she said. We ended the phone, and I decided to sleep. I wanted to be fresh for the two great days.
Morning came, and I finished off my chores. Packing a bag of clothes for the weekend, I left my hotel and took a cab to her place. It was 10.10 am when I reached. I rang the doorbell, and she opened the door, greeting me with her beautiful smile,” Welcome in. I was just about to call you up.” She had just done her breakfast, and looked amazing in her yellow top and denim shorts.
“So how have you been doing?” I asked her.
“Was just waiting for you to arrive,” she said.
I took my shoes off, and we sat near each other on the couch. “So……” I said.
“So……???” she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.
“How long do I have to wait to become the reason for your laughter?”
She blushed pink and covered her face in her hands while bursting out into giggles, “I don’t know if you want to wait. But I don’t want to….”
I kissed her forehead and made her lie down on my lap, with her belly right on my thighs. Deciding not to tie her up for the first session of the weekend, I decided to tickle her unbound. Her top was really cute, with very short sleeves, which just about covered her underarms, but allowed enough access for a finger to enter.
I began to poke her belly randomly through her top, and she began giggling right away. Her hands kept chasing mine, but I kept withdrawing one hand after every poke, so that while she chased it, the other hand poked her somewhere else, leaving her in sweet frustration with the tickles. Finally, after an effort, she did manage to hold my hands. I did not struggle with her, because I knew she wanted to be tickled anyway. What she did next just about began to get me aroused- she kissed my hands and placed them back on her belly. “Coochie Coochie Coooooo,” she was actually tickle-singing for her own tickling. I began to wriggle all my fingers lightly on her top, and she immediately threw her head back, with a shrill squeal and laughter, as her hands held mine, but could not stop my fingers from wriggling on her belly. I paused for a while, as I lifted her top up to get a sight of her bare belly for the first time of the weekend. Bending down, I began to kiss her, which must be tickling her just to bring her to the edge of giggling, but not quite. She kept squirming, as I put my hands below her, and kept kissing, while adding some intermittent licks on the lovely skin. The kisses made her suck her belly in, the licks made her gasp. After tormenting her enough on her belly, I held her both her wrists with one hand, and lifted her hands up. With the other, I invaded her short-sleeves with a single finger and began to caress her armpits. The direct attack on her armpits threw her into a gale of womanly laughter, as she struggled to free her hands from my grip, but not managing to bring them down to stop the tickling. Finally, I let go of her hands, and inserted a single finger in each of her sleeve. With a scream, she brought her hands down, trapping my hands. I loved the way the trap felt- she pressed at my fists, which in turn, pressed the sides of her soft, but firm, luscious breasts. All the more, since she trapped me with my closed fists, she could not close her arms down completely, leaving me with enough room between her trap, to manoeuvre a tickly finger under each arm. She was staring at me silently, with a smile, as she felt my fingers beginning to move again, only lightly twitching in her underarms, but enough to make her go crazy with laughter.
Finally, I decided to stop the tickling, and made her sit on my lap, with her back to me. Moving her golden blonde hair to a side, I began to kiss her neck, planting soft, light kisses on the sensitive skin. Each kiss made her tingle, and I could feel goosebumps form on her skin. I began to then brush my lips over her neck lightly, and the soft tickles began to make her laugh- not a tickle-tortured laugh, but the adorable giggle of a schoolgirl.
She took my hands, and placed them on her breasts. I cupped them through her top, as she placed her palms on mine, and began to lightly squeeze her breasts through my palms. I could feel her nipples harden through the top, and they felt lovely to my palms. My dick pressed hard against her butt. I finally decided to take her top off. She raised her arms, and let me take her top off. As she sat on my lap, I made her bend, and began to kiss all over her bare back, as I unhooked her bra. Both of us were in no hurry, and I kissed and licked her sexy, naked back to my heart’s content. She had begun to hum soft moans, as I kissed and licked and kissed and licked and kissed and licked. Then, she sat back against me, as she got rid of her bra. She unhooked her denim shorts, as I cupped her now bare breasts, and began to tease her nipples with light finger flicks. She threw her head back, on one side of my neck. I could now kiss her neck again, as I continued to titillate her nipples, as she let out giggly moans. Finally, I could not handle my own arousal. I got her shorts down, and took her panties off. She got off me to let me strip myself, and wear a condom. Then she sat on my erect member, with her pussy lips sucking the member in. I began to thrust up and down, as she seductively moved on my dick. I placed my hands on her hips, and began to pet her clit with my fingers. Finally, we could hold it back no longer, as we had a severe orgasm together. Her orgasming pussy looked to be sucking away at my cock, as we fell limp after our climax- the first of the weekend.
Finally we had a look at the clock. It said 11.45 am. She had planned a lunch outside, and we decided to clean and dress-up. She had planned for lunch followed by a movie. She changed into a nice white skirt and a red t-shirt, while I wore my own t-shirt and jeans. We left her place in her car, and went to a restaurant where she had booked a table for us. We had an amazing Mediterranean lunch, following which we went for the movie.
The movie was a hilarious romantic comedy, and we were laughing throughout the first half. During the interval, I bought popcorn for us. The second half began, as we began to have the popcorn. In the darkness, our eyes met each other, and I could see her smiling. I picked up some popcorn and fed her. She wrapped her lips around my fingers, suckling on them. We began feeding each other the remainder of our popcorn, as she suckled on my fingers each time, and I kissed hers. Finally after we were done with the popcorn, we began to watch the movie again. I placed a hand on her thigh, and looked at her. She was smiling, though not looking at me. I began to naughtily slide my hand inside her skirt. Luckily for us, we were sitting in a corner, and I could afford to play around with her. She slapped my hand playfully, as she kept smiling. Each time she took my hand off, I kept placing it back. Finally, as if she had surrendered, she held her face in her palms, as my hand kept wandering on her thighs. I touched her panties and they were slightly wet. I realized that she was beginning to get turned on. I playfully twitched my finger on her pussy through her panties. Her silk panties only were not enough to block the titillating touch, as she jumped in her chair. I massaged her pussy for sometime, and then pulled my hand back. After the movie was over, we had to rush to the parking area and get into her car, as both of us did not want anyone to realize her arousal.
We reached her place by 4.30 pm, and as soon as we got into her home, she jumped on me, kissing me on my lips. I carried her to her bedroom, and while we were still smooching, I began to take her t-shirt off, while she did the same to mine. She had worn a nice black bra, through which I began suckling her breasts. Her nipples stiffened and poked against her bra, and I folded my lips around them alternatively and lightly tugged at them, making her moan. She unhooked her bra, and I peeled it off, revealing her gorgeous breasts once more.
Melissa’s breasts were something I always marvelled about, the more I looked. They were soft and supple to touch, but defied gravity, and her pinkish nipples when aroused pointed a little upwards, as if asking to be made love to. As the rest of her skin, her breasts and nipples were very sensitive. As I lapped up her nipples, I began to peel her skirt down. Finally, I made her lie down on the bed, and stripping my jeans off, I got between her legs and peeled her wet panties down her legs. The lovely sight of her bare pussy greeted my eyes. I began kissing her love-lips, darting my tongue between them. My lips wrapped her clit as she kept gasping and moaning in pleasure. Finally, I took off my briefs and entered her with my rod as hard as iron. This time, there was no gentleness….both of us were incredibly turned on and we fucked with animal lust. I pumped her pussy hard as she reacted with equal eagerness with her thrusts. Being aroused for such a long time, we both climaxed relatively quickly, as I lay beside her, wrapping my hands around her as we drifted off to a nap.
Melissa woke up me up when it was around 6 pm. It was time to go for dinner. We went to different bathrooms and had our showers, and then got dressed up in different rooms. For the evening, I chose to wear a formal suit. After I got done with dressing, I returned to the living room. Melissa took slightly longer. When she finally emerged, I was left drooling. She had worn a dark purple strapless satin gown, and stilettoes.
“Are we ready to go?” she asked me with a smile.
I wished I could stay back, and have a tickle-makeout session right there, but since we had to have dinner early so that we could have the night for ourselves, I had to agree to go.
This time, we went to a nice romantic restaurant, with candlelit dinner. I liked Melissa’s choice of places. She just could not seem to go wrong with them. After the dinner, I asked if we could go to a discotheque. She was happy to comply, and took me to one of the city’s famous discotheques.
After entering, we began to dance slowly. Melissa was a great dancer. While dancing, I came close to her and whispered in her ear, “You look like a goddess Melissa. I feel so heavenly dancing with you.”
She must have blushed at the time, because I could see her face go pink, with a smile. Then she turned around, and raised her hands in the air, showing me her underarms. I could have tickled them then and there, but doing that during a dance seemed odd, so I let her tease me. She continued flashing her armpits every now and then. The way they looked in those lights, I guess anyone would stick out a finger to touch them. She kept her seduction on, gyrating her butt against my aroused bulge, smiling suggestively……I really wanted to tickle her good.
It must have been 11 pm when we decided to leave. While we sat in the car, she whispered into my ears, “I have to tell you something Kaushal.”
“Go ahead.”
“You see, all along, you have been very nice to me I admire that you show concern for me. But during last week, I had checked some of the tickle-fetish sites. The tickling there is very intense. You never do that to me, because I guess you are afraid of pushing me to my limits.”
“Well Melissa, I do show concern for a girl whenever she is my ticklee. It is wrong to enjoy at someone else’s expense especially when you are exploiting their weakness.”
“For a change, I want you to do exactly that, Kaushal. Tonight, I want you to tickle me without any mercy. Even if I ask you to stop, please carry on with it. You keep telling me you like my smile, that you want to make me laugh. Prove it tonight. When I am tied up for the tickling, unleash yourself. Can I see that side of you? Please?”
A girl as sexy as Melissa is itself a turn on. On top of that, Melissa was begging me to have my way with her without any restraint. A tickle-fetishist could never ask for any more. I agreed to make it the most ticklish night of her life.
When we reached back to her place, she asked me to get ready with the setting, while she would prepare herself for the session. I moved an armchair in front of a dressing table, where she could see herself being tickled in the large mirror. Then, I found the box which she had showed me last week, and arranged to have her arms and feet tied. Then she arrived in the room, wielding two long feathers, wearing the same gown which she was wearing earlier, smiling broadly. Then she came close to my ears and whispered,” Tonight, I only want you to tickle my underarms. Don’t lose focus. Tickle my most ticklish spot mercilessly. I have specially lotioned them for you. Make me forget my name.” Saying this, she handed the feathers to me, and kissed each of my fingers before sitting down on the armchair. I tied her feet first, and asked her to raise her arms. She raised her arms up and folded them from the elbows behind, by which I tied her wrists to the base of the chair. This way, her underarms were stretched taut, and there was no way she could escape the tickles once they began to occur. I got a stool to sit behind her, and told her to look in the mirror.
Then I touched the tips of the feathers on her underarms, not moving them yet. She squealed at the first touch, and then began giggling silently, knowing that soon, the feathers would begin skating on her most ticklish spots. She was looking in the mirror, as I had asked her to. Slowly, I began to glide the feathers up and down, rhythmically. Her arms were totally immobile in the bondage, and I could tickle her armpits with precision. Both feathers moved in synchronisation, up and down, up and down her ticklish armpits.
The moment the feathers began moving, Melissa screamed and immediately began her soft, high-pitched, girlish giggling. She had teased me with those underarms all evening, and now I was going to tease them all night. The feathers never left her skin, as I traced circles, figure-8s, and other random patters in those ticklish hollows. Her laughter was addictive, and the more she giggled, the more intense my desire to make her laugh became. Even I kept looking at the mirror, as I saw the sexy sight of my feathers gliding on her sexy ticklish skin, making her laugh at my will.
Finally, I gave her a break. Or did I? As soon as I lifted my feathers off her armpits, she spoke, “More, More. Don’t stop tickling me. Don’t lose contact of my underarms. Come on. Tickle me. Tickle. Tickle. Tickle.”
I just could not take resist the seductive invitations. I brought my fingers about 5 inches away from her underarms and started wriggling them in the air. Initially she thought I was going to touch them immediately, and she began laughing, but later on, when she found out that I was only teasing her, she started pleading again, “Come on, touch them on my underarms. Tickle me. Coochie Coochie Coooo…….Chickle Chickle Chickle Chickle Chickle.”
I slowly began bringing them closer to her armpits, wriggling them in the air all the time, while Melissa kept inviting her, ‘Chickles’- sort of a new petname which she coined for tickles at that time. My fingers finally landed on her pits, dancing all over them lightly, as she closed her eyes and began to laugh loudly. Very soon, she went into silent laughter, as my fingers methodically skated over her pits. Her already smooth armpits felt great with the lotion which she applied, and I could tell, it must have made them more sensitive, if that was possible. Her soft, girlish, giggly “ Heeheehee”s were interspersed with long periods of silent laughter, as through her dress, I could see her belly tensing, to release enough giggles commensurate with the tickles.
I had almost entered into a tickle-mania, as I moved my fingers in varying techniques. I would sometimes twitch a single finger across the centre of her armpits, sometimes I would place my wrists at the top of her armpits and open and close my fingers over her underarms, letting her underarms feel the thorough light caresses. Her underarms looked delicious, they felt delicious to touch and her giggles sounded delicious.
Finally, I decided, that was enough for the night. I looked at the clock. It said 12.30 am. I had to call it a night. I could not let my sweet Melissa pass out with the tickling. She protested, saying she wanted more tickling, but as she was doing it, I planted a passionate smooch on her lips, silencing her tickle-pleas and showing her that I have enjoyed enough. Finally, after I untied her, she slipped the gown off her, standing naked before me.
“I guess the rest of me deserves some love too,” she said with a wink.
I could not agree more. My lips went about to pleasure her beautiful nipples once more. And the Saturday night ended up in moans of ecstatic pleasure.
Sunday morning arrived, and I awoke to the feeling of fingers lightly stroking my cock. As I opened my eyes, I could see Melissa sitting naked between my legs, playing with my organ. One hand was lightly stroking it, while the other was petting my balls. My cock immediately unfurled to full length, swelling at the erotic sensations of her soft palms, as she tenderly stroked it. After I woke up, she gave me a smile, opened her lips, and holding the base of my penis in her hand, wrapped the lips around my cock and began moving up and down. I began moaning in pleasure, her lips felt so warm and sexy. She was a great sucker, as she went up and down on me. Each time she moved down, her breasts landed on my thighs, as my cock was thrust into pleasure. She used her tongue to tease the tip of my cock, and all I could do is close my eyes in pleasure. She wrapped her warm lips over my balls, and suckled on them. “I am going to cum,” I told her. She went back to sucking my cock, with her fingers stroking my balls. Finally I could not hold it in any longer, and I shot a huge load of cum in her mouth. She kept sucking on my cock, as it erupted multiple times, but still managed to keep all the cum inside her. I had never had such an amazing blowjob- the warmth, the surprise, the softness just overwhelming me.
“Good morning,” she said as she withdrew her mouth. “Tonight, let’s make it a nude Sunday. Both of us stay naked all day.”
“That’s a hell of a plan,” I said, “I would be saluting your sexiness all day.“
Giggling, she said, ”Well, go freshen up, we go to the shower together today.”
I finished the morning chores, and walked to the living room, naked and fetched my towel. She called me to get in the shower.
“In a minute Melissa,” I said as I got two ribbons from her box.
I entered the shower and as she saw the ribbons, she laughed and asked, “”What are those for?”
“You’ll come to know.”
We started the shower, as we applied soap to each other, caressing each other’s body. That’s when I took the ribbons, and tied her wrists with them. Then, I raised her hands and tied them to the top of the shower. She realized what I was doing, and she began giggling in anticipation. I held the soap in my palms, and rubbed it to generate lather in my hands. Then, moving behind her, I applied it to her belly, and started wriggling my fingers on it. Her giggles burst out into loud laughter, as my fingers danced all over her belly. The tickling made her move back in reflex, and as she did that, her bare butt pressed against my erect cock. She was swaying with the tickling, and I kept tickling her non-stop, fuelled by the erotic sensations of her sexy butt brushing against my member. I placed my hands on her lower belly, and with my fingers, I began to tickle her V-crease where a woman’s belly meets her thighs. This must have been a sweet spot, as her laughter increased in intensity. I remembered her lower belly to be a weak spot, and I glided my fingers on it, for the first time being sadistically ruthless with the touches. Melissa’s lips shot gales of silent laughter as she had stopped struggling away from my fingers, letting my fingers dance uninterruptedly on her skin.
Finally, I paused and let her catch her breath. She kept laughing for sometime, and finally blurted out breathlessly, “Oh my god! You are so cruel.” She had a smile on her face, by which I could tell that she had enjoyed the tickling.
“You make me lose control.” I said as I kissed her from behind. I took the soap once again, and again created lather between my hands. Melissa had uptil now encouraged me to tickle her more and more, but for the first time, she actually began to say, “No no no…….wait, I can’t take it.”
I began to wriggle my fingers before her eyes, letting her know that more tickles were approaching. Slowly I began to move them towards her underarms.
“No no please don’t. Wait. Don’t tickle me there, I am too ticklish please. Pleahahahahahahahehehehehahahsseeehahahahahahahah. Dohohohohn’thahahahahahaha tihihihihihihckckckheheheheheh tickhehehehehele meehehehehehahahahahaha”
My fingers had landed on the lovely armpits, interrupting her pleadings. Till now, Melissa was seducing me at her own will. For the first time, I was in control, or rather I was controlling her. The lather provided excellent lubrication to her skin, and my fingers were almost slipping on the smooth ticklish surface. Soon, her pleas dissolved into silent laughter, as she could not produce enough laughter to measure up to the intensity of the tickles. She had closed her eyes, focussing on the tickle-touches and reacting to them and I admired how she looked when she laughed. Her mouth opens up into a broad smile and through it, melodious laughter pours out- it almost looks as if it were a small flower bouquet- a white lily surrounded by red roses. I reduced the intensity of the tickling now, only moving a single index finger in each underarm. Her silent laughter reduced to audible, uncontrollable giggles, as she opened her eyes. I could see tears of laughter in her eyes, as her face looked flushed pink. I kept up the single finger tickling for sometime, and then, added one more finger on each underarm. She realized what was going to happen, and she closed her eyes again, waiting for the inevitable. I picked up the tickling again, going back to skating all fingers in the ticklish hollows, pushing her back into silent laughter. After what seemed like forever, I stopped, and let her cool down. She stood there, with her head down, with her silent laughter reducing to giggling, as she let her breath return to normal.
I looked at her. She looked endearing, as if she had surrendered to the tickles. I knew I owed her a favour for the fantastic wake-up orgasm she had delivered to me. I cupped her breasts with my palms, and through the lather, I began to caress my palms on her nipples. The nipples appeared to reach for my touch, as they stiffened, and Melissa began to sigh in pleasure. I really loved her breasts, and the soap was making pleasuring them very enjoyable. After few minutes of fondling, I turned the shower on, letting ourselves be washed in off the lather. I moved between her legs, and kissed her knees. She began to moan softly. I began kissing upwards, but advancing very slowly, kissing every inch of her inner thighs with tender, soft kisses. As I reached midway between her thighs, she began to moan loudly, and asked me to enter her.
This time however, I decided to make her beg in anticipation. I took my own time pleasuring every bit of her sensitive skin. When she finally thought I had reached her love zone, I stood up and began to lick her nipples. She began to beg more, “Please Kaushal, please don’t tease me. Please. My pussy is waiting for you. Fuck her please. I can’t wait any longer.”
I would have loved to comply with her requests. My cock was longing for it. But I wanted her to go crazy in anticipation before she finally got her orgasm. I took my time licking, kissing and teasing her breasts. Then just to tease her even more, I began to move down towards her pussy via her stomach, kissing and licking all along the way. It began to tickle her again, but she managed to hold her giggles in, though her belly kept tensing at every kiss and lick. Finally, I reached her pussy. She opened her legs eagerly. The sight of her wet pussy was irresistible. My tongue darted out and began to flirt with the sexy lips. She screamed on the first lick. I could tell her pussy was absolutely itchy with arousal. I teasingly licked her pussy, also lightly licking her clit every now and then. Finally, I had to give it to her. Slowly, I entered her pussy with my hard rod. We began moving our hips towards each other. It did not take long for lust to take over us as we began pumping harder. Our orgasms came amidst Melissa’s loud moans, while my jaws were closed tight as my cock erupted in pleasure.
I untied her, and we dried each other, as we had to go for our breakfast. It was already 9.30 am. We were in the shower for 2 hours. We had our breakfast, and sat down together for sometime, naked.
I decided to apologize to her for taking it too far in the shower. “Melissa,” I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, “I am sorry for taking it too far last time. Your laughter had kind of intoxicated me and my fingers just could not control myself.”
She said, “Are you kidding me? I enjoyed every minute of it. That must have been the most I have ever laughed in my life. I want you to be as merciless every time we get into a tickle session.”
I kissed her bare arm, as I spoke, “Maybe you did. But I could sense it was getting too torturous for you. Especially when I went in for your armpits, you were pleading me not to tickle them.”
“I knew I was. But I sincerely hoped you won’t heed to my pleas. I am such a ticklish girl, it is difficult to invite the tickles everytime, even though I enjoy the way you tickle me.”
“So what do I do when you ask me to stop?”
Melissa smiled, and kissing my fingers, said,” It means these tickly fingers of yours are tickling a lot. So much that I just cannot handle the tickles. But that means they are performing to their highest level. So all you have to do is keep tickling me so that I go into silent laughter.”
If it were the medieval times, I would have asked her hand in marriage then and there. But I know it was silly to do so given that we knew each other for barely a week.
“I love the enthusiasm you show for getting tickled Melissa. Not many girls are so open-minded. Most of them are scared about it. But you, inspite of being so ticklish like getting tickled.”
“Well, it is hard to find someone who tickles with such amazing skill. Many people tickle in a way that it makes you feel they are digging into your bones. But the way you tickle, be it with your fingers or feathers, it just feels like I am going to melt into laughter.”
“You know sweetie. I love the way you laugh. It’s so melodious to hear. And what gets me aroused about tickling you is that I am causing your lovely laughter. ”
She giggled and held her face in her hands as she blushed pink.
I held her hands and took them off her face and said, “Hey, why do you cover your face when you blush? I love to see that beautiful blushing smile of yours.” She turned pink as she giggled and looked down.
We talked this way for sometime, before deciding to go and prepare our lunch. Since it was a nude day for us, we were going to have to make our own lunch. I have never had such a sexy time cooking, as we kept flirting and kissing each other on random spots.
After having our lunch, we rested for sometime, before deciding to retire to the bed for the next session. I had decided to keep this a light one. I asked her for her box of tickle-tools, which she handed to me. I picked up a paintbrush, and lay down beside her. I made her lie down with her back up and began to glide the brush slowly all over her back. This did not make her giggle, but she squirmed, and every time the brush wandered towards a side, she would purr with faint ticklishness. I kept doing this, and then, I moved the brush in her ears. She began giggling now, as I held her head to one side with one hand, and moved the brush on her earlobes, tickling her all the time. I did this to both ears, alternating several times. Finally, I blindfolded her and turned her around.
Next, we decided to play a game. I would trace a tickling-related word on certain less ticklish areas of her skin with the brush which she would have to guess. Correct guesses would earn her brush strokes on her nipples, while wrong ones would earn her those strokes on her underarms or belly. I lifted one of her legs and traced a word with the bristles, on the back of her knees. I guess this tickled her quite a bit, as she held her face in her hands. As expected, she wrongly guessed it, and I glided my brush on her inner thighs. I have never tickled this area of hers, and to my delight, I found it to be as ticklish as her belly, if not as much as her underarms. We kept playing this rather erotic game for quite sometime, as I made her guess words off her neck, inner-arms, cleavage, bottoms of her breasts, and as before, her knee-backs. Most of her guesses went wrong, earning her tickles, while some did manage to earn her nipple-pleasuring.
We played this game all afternoon, before deciding to have the afternoon snack. After the snack, we knew that it was going to be our final session of our weekend, and I knew to make it long, I had to keep the tickling light. I took a feather, and we both retired to her armchair, with Melissa lying on top of me.
I started the session with the sides of her breasts. I traced the outline of her breasts with the feather, slowly gliding it on the skin without losing contact. Since there was no bondage involved, I had to hold her hands up with one hand whenever I tickled her classic tickle-spots. Her giggles were flowing freely very soon, and I kept tickling one spot after other with the feather, almost never losing contact with her skin. The feather glided freely on her neck, breasts, nipples, thighs, clit, belly, underarms, and Melissa reacted with delightful laughter as always. Very soon, our arousals were too much to bear, and we made out once more, before falling asleep with all the tickling and lovemaking.
After waking up, it was time to prepare for dinner, and as during lunch, it was a very flirty process that we followed. After having dinner, I thought it was time to go, since both of us had to report to a meeting the next morning. I have never hated Sunday nights more, as this one was going to take me apart from Melissa- my sweet giggly angel.
Just as luck would have it, I got a message saying that Monday’s meeting was to be rescheduled at 1 pm. Both of us hugged in joy, her bare breasts getting squeezed by the hug. We had not planned for this, but Melissa took my hand and led me to the bedroom. There, she put on some nice groovy music, and held her hand before me, “Shall we dance?”
I was more than happy to accept. This was the first time I was going to dance naked with a girl, and the very thought of it got me hard. We danced to our hearts’ content, and then decided to have one final intense session.
“Just gimme a minute,” Melissa said.
She went inside and got her lotion which she had applied the previous night. Smiling, she opened it and seductively applied it to her underarms before me, pouting her lips invitingly all the time. Then she held my hands and began applying the lotion to my fingers. Finally, with my fingers and her tickle-areas lotioned, I got her tied on the bed. As in the shower, I tickled her mercilessly, only that this time, while I tickled, she begged me to stop, while the moment I paused, she begged me to touch her again. Following the intense tickling, I kept her tied, and proceeded to make love to her one final time for the weekend. I kept tickling her during the sex, and it only served to delay her orgasm, till I went about having two of mine. Finally, she had an intense orgasm, or should I say, Tickle-gasm. I collapsed on her after my third orgasm, and untied her hands as I lay on her. We hugged each other and drifted off to a dreamy sleep.
Next morning, I woke up earlier than her, and got ready to leave. Finally, when I was done packing stuff and getting dressed up, I woke her up, and told her to get ready for the meeting. She got up and put on a long shirt. Her tousled hair and just-out-of-the-bed look had a sexiness about itself.
As we came to the living room, she said,
“Why don’t you shift to my place for as long as you are here? You need not go to your hotel.”
“I donno if I should, I would be troubling you unnecessarily.”
“Of course you will be, and you are supposed to. It’s boring to return to a lonely home everyday. If you are here, you can atleast trouble me with your…….tickles,” saying this, she held my hands and placed them on her breasts. Smiling she asked, “Do you want to say no still?”
If I had refused the offer now, I would have been the dumbest guy to have walked on earth. I accepted her offer, but said that it would be more appropriate to shift over the next weekend. “Thank you,” she said, “And from now on, during the week, please don’t ignore me during our work. You did not touch me at all last week. I would love it if you found time to sneak in some tickles whenever you have the chance.”*wink*
Blushing, I said that I would be happy to do so. She opened the door to her house for me, I looked back and said, “Goodbye Melissa. See you soon today”
“Goodbye. Hoping this week goes soon”
As I turned to leave, Melissa pulled me in and locked her door, and took off her shirt. Opening my trousers, she slid my cock into her mouth. It did not take long before her sexy lips managed to make me get hard. I pulled her up and held her against a wall. Holding her hands to the sides, I proceeded to kiss all over with mad passion. I kissed her lips, her neck, her belly, her breasts. My tongue flicked against her nipples. There was no gentleness this time. I entered her as we went about fucking each other. Very soon, both of us came hard, moaning loudly.
Picking her shirt and wearing it back, she said, “Now you can go.”
I bid her goodbye once more and left. It was the most amazing weekend I had ever had. I took a cab to my hotel. I had to prepare for the meeting and I knew I had to work hard for the week, before that lovely Saturday dawns.

If this is even remotely based on true experiences, you are the luckiest guy in the world.
Reading it was great fun; living it?

JNMC

Thanks for the feedback people. The story is purely fictional but hope all of us get to live such stuff sometime in life. Keep rocking \m/

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back