• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Criminal Minds F/F.. * explicit.. sexual **

mikhn

Sorry if it's long.. my 2nd attempt at a story..

JJ sat in her office at the BAU…. 8pm on a Friday evening, most of the team had left some time ago…. She was trying to finish the case file reviews that had been piling up on her desk. … as she worked through the last of the closed cases she came across the one file she had been avoiding… the Baltimore Tickler had been locked up some 6 months now, but the memories still haunted her, and not in the sense that she had ever expected…

Just then she heard a light knock on her open door and looked up to see Emily….. “hey.. working late ?” Emily asked….. “just trying to finish this never-ending pile of paperwork” she replied as Emily walked to her desk , peering over her shoulder….. “ahhhhh…. That case….. you know, we never really talked about what happened” Emily said to her friend…. JJ closed the case and replied “I know, it just seems like it may be a little awkward”.. the shared memories made them both pause….

“I was just headed out” Emily said as she pointed to the door.. “why don’t you stop by when you’re finished here and we’ll talk”……. JJ thought for a moment and then answered “I’d like that”

Emily had stopped at the store to pick up a bottle of wine, so she wasn’t home long before her doorbell rang… she looked through the peep hole, then gladly opened the door to let JJ in.. they exchanged a friendly hug, then Emily offered her a glass of wine as she moved to the kitchen….. JJ accepted and sat down on the couch.. as Emily returned, JJ noticed she had taken her shoes off , and she couldn’t help but get caught up in the memory again..

Emily handed the glass to JJ and sat down, tucking her one foot under her….. she glanced down to see JJ flexing her toes as her heeled shoe came off and on her small foot…… “have you……. Thought about it ?” Emily began as she thought about how her own feelings had been influenced since that ordeal…. She remembered the site of her bound friend, the sound of her laughter.. she thought of it often……

“Of course “ JJ replied… “haven’t you ?” as she glanced down at Emilys foot, dangling near the floor…. She continued “ I guess I didn’t expect it to…..”
“Affect you like it did” Emily finished her sentence for her… JJ felt herself blush, embarrassed by the thoughts that had occupied her dreams….. “it’s ok….it affected me too” Emily said as she extended her free leg, her nyloned foot touching JJ’s leg…

JJ smiled in response, reaching down now to trace a finger along Emilys foot….. “I had no idea you were so ticklish” she said…….. Emily gasp in response, then instinctively extended her other leg, placing both feet in JJ’s lap… she closed her eyes, anticipating, hoping for what was to come…

Emily began to giggle as JJ’s fingers teased her feet.. struggling to contain her laughter and hold her legs still, she finally lost the battle and pulled her feet away…

“I’m sorry” she said to JJ….”I’ve wanted…. But I really don’t think I can hold still”…. “well then” replied JJ, “we’ll have to see what we can do about that.. roll over”…

Emily rolled over, laying face down on her couch, her nyloned soles now facing up.. exposed….. at first she hadn’t wanted to admit the feelings the ordeal had stirred inside her…. This was, after all, her friend…

Her thoughts were soon interrupted as she felt the weight of her friends body on the back of her legs…. As Emily turned her head to look back, she also felt her arms being pulled to a position behind her back.. the cold snap of the handcuffs around her wrists confirmed the question she was about to ask..a giggling “oh nooo” was all she could utter as the feelings inside her intensified.

JJ turned and sat on Emily’s calves. Pinning her friends feet beneath her….. the wrinkles of Emily’s foot were accentuated by the black stockings she wore….. JJ wasted no time… no teasing play this time, she lauched into Emily’s exposed soles with an assault of all 10 fingers….. as if shocked by electricity, her friend jolted beneath her , laughter filling the apartment….. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

Torment… sweet torment… how could it be…. She was so ticklish.. so terribly ticklish….. she had hated the assaults by her brothers, cousins.. she couldn’t stand to be tickled.. yet……..

Emily’s mind reeled…. Her chest heaved from the laughter….. ‘’’ gaahahahahahwwdddddd hahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha” …… JJ continued…. Working her friends feet over from heel to toe.. her own feelings stirred by the visions.. the dreams.. and now the reality…….. not wanting to overdo things too fast, JJ slowed and stopped.. allowing Emily to catch her breath….

“Doing ok ?” JJ asked….. Emily, still trying to catch her breath, replied by shaking her head (yes)……deciding to change tactics, JJ asked her friend to roll back over…. Emily responded by shifting her body around and eventually onto her back…. She managed a smile, looking up as JJ straddled her waist.. again, pinning her down into a defenseless position…. Her hands still secure behind her back, she could only watch as JJ began to unbutton her blouse.. moments later , the cool air of the room kissing her skin as the blouse was laid open, exposing a black lace bra, and the sensitive skin of her stomach and sides…….

Biting her lip in anticipation and closing her eyes , she was unprepared as JJ’s manicured nails began to tickle… and tickle.. and tickle….. swept away to that other place, Emily’s laughter again filled the room as her body submitted , yet again, to the sweet torment…… “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA”

JJ continued the torment.. not releasing Emily from the torture prematurely this time….. she worked every inch of her friends exposed belly, up and down the ribcage. Back and forth….. noticing her friends laughter becoming more labored after an hour (with only small breaks), JJ decided to stop….

Retrieving a glass of water from the kitchen, she offered Emily a drink as she returned… After taking a drink (with JJ holding the glass to her lips) Emily spoke…. “this is … wow…” trying to find the words…… “ I know” JJ replied…”I’ve.. well.. I’ve been wanting to do this since ……” she paused, thinking back to the ordeal they suffered at the hands of that unsub…

“Really ?” Emily spoke again…..” I thought….. it was just me”

JJ responded by straddling Emily’s waist again…..she paused…. Looking to the table beside the couch she noticed a pair of scissors next to an open letter…. A puzzled look on Emily’s face was replaced with a gasp, as the “snip” of the scissors brought a rush of cool air to her now exposed breasts…..

Emily’s nipples, already erect and sensitive from the tickling she had endured, seemingly called out to JJ…. Seeing the look in her friend’s eye, she responded by leaning down to her chest…. This time Emily responded with a low moan as JJ’s tongue began to swirl circles, licking, teasing……her mind floated in a sea of pleasure as the feelings continued to build…. Things would never be the same between them, she knew….

JJ, satisfied that she had successfully crossed the hidden boundary, stopped and sat up….Looking down at her lovely “captive”, she smiled… as she reached for the top of Emily’s pants, she was surprised to hear her friend say “wait… not yet”

Emily, seeing the confusion on her friend’s face continued…. “someone else needs tickled”…. Emily looked at JJ’s shoes on the floor, then at her stocking feet….”Are u sure u don’t want..” JJ began….. “I do” replied Emily, “but want I want more is to hear u laugh”

JJ stood up, then helped Emily sit up as she unlocked the cuffs…..Emily wasted no time as she reached a hand out to her friend….she led JJ back the hall and into her bedroom…. Removing the pillows from the bed, she instructed JJ to lay down as she went to her walk in closet…. JJ watched as Emily returned several minutes later, holding several lengths of rope and now wearing just black lace panties…. she found Emily more attractive than she ever thought possible, and certainly more than her dreams had promised…

JJ layed back obediently, raising her arms for her wrists to be bound to the headboard, and spreading her legs for her ankles to be secured to the bottom posts of the bed….. Emily stood back, admiring her handy-work…. Her own question of where to start was answered as JJ’s toes flexed…. She walked to the corner of the bed and grabbed the toe of JJ’s nylon…. stretching it up, she used her nails to tear, ripping the nylon open and exposing the soft size 7 she had dreamt of ever since …….
JJ waited in anticipation…. .a year ago she would have never thought it possible that she could have feelings for Emily, and certainly not possible that she would actually WANT to be tickled.. yet here she was… bound to her friends bed …

JJ’s feet were even cuter than Emily had remembered, their softness surprising as her fingers began to explore her bare soles…. JJ’s reaction was immediate….. “AHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA EmilllyyyyyyyyyAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA”….. she struggled against the ropes…. It was worse than she remembered, but somehow much better… she could feel her excitement building as the torment continued…. She was given a brief respite as Emily switched feet, but somehow having the right foot tickled for a long time made the left even more ticklish as it received it’s due… she struggled, she laughed… she was exhausted, but never so turned on in her entire life…another respite as Emily climbed on the bed to sit beside her… a deep kiss reinforced the feelings she had given herself over to… she watched intently as her blouse was now loosed and drawn open to reveal more sensitive spots….. Emily’s skillful fingers again coaxed laughter from the blonde BAU agent as no part of her ticklish tummy was left untouched… her ribs were next, already aching from the continued onslaught , followed by her underarms. “AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA .. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA”.. it was as if nothing else existed.. it could have been hours, she wasn’t sure, but finally the tickling stopped… repaying the favor, Emily , with a quick “snip”, exposed the last of her upper body…. Instead of kisses however, JJ felt feathers begin to work slow circles around her erect nipples.. giggles mixed with moans now filled the room and she instinctively began to rock her hips….. without thinking she began to ask for the release she so desparately wanted…”mmmm.. please……..”

Emily, knowing her own desire, was happy to oblige… undoing the snap and zipper of JJ’s dress slacks, she slid her hand inside , finding instantly how turned on her partner really was…2 fingers rubbing JJ’s clit in sync with the feather on her nipple brought an explosive orgasm within minutes… She could barely move as the bonds were released, but managed to roll onto 1 side, facing the dark haired beauty that , just hours ago, was simply a co-worker…

Finally having gained her composure, JJ sat up and whispered “your turn”….. exchanging places with Emily, she secured her in the same fashion…. Walking to the foot of the bed, she stopped to admire her handywork before beginning round 2 on Emily’s exquisitely ticklish feet…. Bare now, they feel like silk as her fingers glided over the surface…. Under the toes she found to be an especially good spot and Emily responded with unbridled laughter….. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA”…..

Intent on reciprocating, JJ began to work her way up Emily’s legs , which she found were also quite ticklish… now between Emily’s legs and sensing the desire, JJ pulled the black lace aside and leaned down..

Emily arched her back as she felt the soft tongue on her clit…. Sensitized from the ticking, she quickly felt the orgasm building…. Waves of pleasure rushed over her as her body shuddered in the most intense orgasm she had ever had…. JJ’s pace slowed and eventually stopped as the last of Emily’s spasms subsided…

JJ untied her friend and layed down beside her….. her head still swimming with the memories of the past few hours…..

From the first time I saw JJ there in her skirt and heels, I've wanted to see her tickled! I loved your story except for her nylons ripped apart before even tickling her at all! :( Oh well, I guess beggers can't be choosers.

DAMN! I could picture this in my head and hope someone does some art for these scenes. Two of the hottest women in a show IMO and I would love to see them both tickled to orgasm.

Great stuff! Love the nylon tickling albeit brief but the descriptions and chemistry between JJ and Emily was written really well. More please:)

I wish the show would've done an episode with a tickle fetish unsub. Would've been real interesting.

Especially if JJ or Emily got kidnapped by him. Or her.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back