• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perks of the Job II

rob112664

Kimberly and I have worked for the same company for several years now. And I noticed early on how beautiful her feet are. We're both married, and have shared in earlier conversations that we are committed to those relationships. Almost a year ago, we shared a real "heart to heart" while on an out of town trip for our work. In the course of the conversation, I felt comfortable enough to let her in on my tickle fetish, and how that my wife doesn't allow me to tickle her, and that I get my thrills when I can, usually few and far between. She said she felt so sorry that I'm not able to indulge myself more often. I noticed right after that trip though, that she always finds a way to sit next to me,...in a meeting, in a social setting,...wherever, and she always crosses her leg so that her foot closest to me has her shoe just hanging off her toes. Then today, while we were going over some paperwork in the conference room, she "accidently" bumped my leg with her foot, knocking her shoe off. "Oh, I'm sorry", she said with a playful smile. "No problem, I've got it", I said as I reached down to slip it back on. But I couldn't resist one quick tickle just to see exactly where we were, she and I. Before I slipped it on, I gave her a quick tickle on the bottoms of her toes. "Ooooo Rob, you're terrible! You'll make me squeal and everyone will wonder what's going on in here! Back to business now, shall we?" she said with a mischievious grin.

Two weeks later, we were sent out of town again for work, for a couple of days. Had our own rooms, of course, and on the last night.........well, I don't know how to describe my shock, but it happened as follows. We were in her room, just finished our paperwork, and I was on my way out, when she said, "Have you got a minute?" "Sure, what's up?" "Just how big a deal is this tickling thing to you?" I nearly fainted! There was actually a chance here, or she wouldn't have brought it up. I explained in no uncertain terms, how much I need and enjoy it. "Well, I'll tell you what..........can't believe I'm letting you do this, as ticklish as my feet are......I'll let you tickle my feet if you promise that's all you have in mind, nothing sexual, right?" "So help me, absolutely nothing sexual!" "Ok,...so what do you want me to do?" "Kimberly, you're the best! Just lay back on the bed and let me tie you down, just as you are." It was summer and she was in a blouse, shorts, and sandals. Perfect. "Just tickling, right?" she said with kind of a worried grin. "I promise, nothing more." In a few minutes, I had her spread eagle on the bed, and was slipping her sandals off. I knelt down and just gazed at how pretty and soft her feet were. With just the pads of my fingers, I start slowly moving them up and down her soft delicate soles. She instantly begins to flinch, as her eyes squint momentarily and a big smile breaks. "EEEEEEEE...hope I can do this!" Then I transition to using my nails. "HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!......OHMYGOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!.....AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!.....

ITTICKLESTOOMUCHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!....AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!......You're twisting and tugging, shaking your head "no" as I "play your feet" beautifully. "STOPROBSTOPSTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!......AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!......Then I very gently pull your toes back on one foot, and with the other hand, I begin to spider my nails all over the ball of your foot. You begin bouncing and thrashing wildly. "NONONOSTOPROBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!......NOTTHATSTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!...."Aww, poor Kimberly,...those pretty little feet really are ticklish, huh?" "YESYESPLEASEDON'TTICKLETHEMANYMORE!!!!!......"But I haven't even gotten to my favorite part yet.....those precious little toes." While still holding your adorable toes back, I quickly flick my nails all over the undersides of super ticklish toes. "OHROBNO..NOTMYTOESNOTMYTOOOESAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!...... MYTOESMYTOOOEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!.....PLEASESTOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!.AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

YOU'RETICKLINGMETODEATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!.....The bed's shaking, I'm feeling faint as I watch the "pleasure" you're being tortured with. "PLEASEPLLEEEAAAASSSSENOTMYTOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!...I've never enjoyed anything as much as the sound of you laughing, hysterically. Now, to send you right over the edge. Not sure how the last night might play out, I had to be ready. I produced a feather, and began sawing it between her toes somewhat quickly. Its as if I was giving her electrical shocks . She lundged toward the ceiling and erupted into a deafening, thunderous laughter, as the tickling sensations raced up her leg and engulfed her entire being. "NOTTHERENOTTHEREMYTOESMYTOAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHA!!!!!......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!....PLEASESTOOOOPMYTOOOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

DRIVINGMEINSAAAANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!.......Suddenly, it hits you......as much as you want it to stop, you're shocked to realize you 'd like me to tickle you like this.......forever! You're being tortured into a sweet oblivion, and you hate how much you truly love it. After a few more minutes, I abruptly stop my merciless attack on those cute, helpless toes. "Please, plea......please, no more.......gonna ti......tickle me to death!......Rob please, not my......not my toes.......anything but my toes......they can't take........anymore!" "Its ok, no more tickling. I guess I've had enough fun for one night." Before I released her, I walked back up to the head of the bed and thanked her, to no end, for doing this for me. "Oh, its ok. Whew! THAT, was a first for me! Toward the end, what was just as maddening as the tickle sensations, was not knowing whether to keep begging you to stop.....or beg you to NEVER stop. I've never been tortured with such intense pleasure before!" After I untied her wrists, I walked back to the foot of the bed and ever so gently, touched her feet again, causing her to flinch and shreik, "Oh Rob, please, no more!!" "Don't worry. There's NOTHING about this part that you won't like. And with that, I spent another thirty minutes or so, giving her the most enjoyable foot massage she'd ever had. "Aaaaaaaaahhhh,........oooohh that feels incredible! Mmmmmmmmm,......aaaaaaaaahhhh,......ooooohh, I hope we get sent out of town on business again soon, hahaaha." "Can't happen soon enough for me either."

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back