• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun With The Babysitter

rob112664

Alida's been babysitting for me for a couple of years now, and always been dependable and punctual. Cute, very polite, just a really nice girl all around. Plus, it helped her out with a little extra spending money, being in college and all.Tonight was no different. I had a seminar I had to attend and returned home just after 9. My son was in bed asleep, and Alida was sitting in the recliner, as usual, watching TV. "Hey Alida. Everything go ok tonight?" "No problems, went great." "Good. Say, you can still sit for me Fri night, right?" What a look. As if she'd just been caught in something huge. "Well, I was meaning to talk to you about that. A guy in class asked me out for that night, and I've got the biggest crush on him. I've been hoping he'd ask me out since I first saw him. Anyway, my friend Melinda that you met awhile back agreed to cover for me Fri night, if thats ok." "Yea, that'll be fine, this once. Hey, let me show you a magic trick this kid's magician did here about a month ago, at my son's party. It's kind of an escape trick." "Sure, I'm game." I knew Alida's feet were ticklish, because I caught her and my son in a tickle fight a few weeks back. I pulled some thick cotton rope from the garage, and preceded to tell her how it goes. In a few minutes, I had her wrists tied to the arms of the recliner, and each ankle tied to each corner of the footrest. "Ok, go ahead and see if you can get loose now." She tugged and pulled, unable to get free at all. "No,.... I can't get loose at all." "Ok, when I count to three, you should be able to pop free with no problem. One, two, three,....." "Huh,... I still can't get free." "I know. You see Alida, because of you cancelling on me Fri, and leaving me with somebody I've only met once, I'm gonna be uneasy about somebody, other than you, being here. So, to some degree, don't you feel some punishment is in order?" With that, I knealt down at her feet, and ran both index fingers along her insteps,....thank goodness she was in flip flops. "HEHEHE, what do you mean, punishment? I didn't think you would really mind, but I'm sorry!" "I just need to know that you understand there is a price to pay when you let me down." "So what are you gonna do!?" "How ticklish are these pretty feet of yours, Alida?" Her eyes flew wide open as I had her complete attention, now. "Oh no, no, no, please, please don't tickle my feet! I can't stand it at all! I'm way too ticklish for that! You can dock me tonight's pay! AND, I'll sit for free next time too!" "No, I think this is clearly the way to get the message across." Then I preceded to slip both flip flops off at the same time, totally revealing the prettiest feet you've ever seen. Pedicured, red nail polish, which contrasted beautifully with her dark skin tone. "Oh Rob, please, not my feet!" Slowly, I drug the pads of all my fingers up and down those incredibly soft soles. From the base her heels to the tips of her adorable toes. "EEEEEEHEHEHE.....NO DON'T.....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" "NONOAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!STOPSTOPSTOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I continued for only a minute before using my nails instead. This definitley intensified her reaction. "NOSTOPSTOPSTOPAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!I"LLSITFORYOUFRIAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! "Oh, I'm afraid its a bit late for that now. Have to say, you really are extremely ticklish though." Then holding one foot gently, but firmly in place, I spidered my nails all over her instep. "ROBROBPLEEEAAASSESTOAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!ITTICKLESTOOMUCHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Then, I very carefully pulled her toes back to make the super ticklish skin on the ball of her foot nice and taunt. Frantically, I started scratching back and forth, sending her into total hysterics. "PLEASESTOPSTOPSTOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!TICKLINGMETODEATH!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!STOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! After alternating between each foot for about 15 minutes or so, I momentarily excused myself. "Be back in just a sec." "Plea......please no more......not........my feet........I can't......" I came back with a feather I took from my son's indian head dress. When she saw what I was holding, she went into major panic mode. "No, no, no, please don't use that! Please, please, Rob! No feathers!! I have to make sure that I'm getting through to you. That I know I can count on you, like I have always been able to do. "You can, you can! I promise! Please, please just don't tickle my feet anymore!! Turning a deaf ear, I knealt back down and ever so gently pulling her toes back again, I began flicking the feather across the delicate undersides of her toes. UNREAL! "STOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!" The recliner creaked as it shook violently, your head shaking "no" as you pulled and tugged, trying to break free. "PLEASENOTMYTOESNOAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!PLEEEAAAAASSEPLEEEAAASSENOTFEATHERSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!MYTOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!" And then,..... I slipped it between her adorable toes, and just slowly worked it back in forth. At this point, she probably thought she'd laugh herself to death. I was entranced by how cute and helpless her toes were, as they would instinctively curl and open wide again under the pleasurable torment they were going through. "Have you learned your lesson?" "YESYESPLEASESTOPTICKLINGMYFEETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!MYFEETAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!ROOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!" "Ok, I believe you..... no more tickling." "Thank........thank you........I'm sorry.......I changed....... changed plans........wit.......without talking.......to you first!......Never agi.......never again........promise!" "Ok. So you understand this is your punishment when you let me down, right?" "Yes, yes! I do! You can depend on me again! I promise!" I untied her as she just layed there, limp and exhausted. Though it was meant to teach her a lesson, I couldn't help but massage her toes for a few minutes before she got up. Wouldn't want her to think I'm all bad. "I promise, I'll follow through on our plans from now on. I NEVER want to go through that again!" I felt confident that she'd stay on as my sitter. After all, who else would pay a babysitter 60 bucks for two and a half hours worth of work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back