• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Court Mandated Therapy M/F

StevePerry4Ever

TMF Master
Well, this is my first story. What do you think?

Court Mandated Therapy

I don’t know, I guess I’ve always liked it. Actually, my earliest memory is watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Did you ever watch that? No, probably not. Anyway, there was this episode where the villain, Don… Don something or other, well he kidnaps April O’Neil, she’s like the hot girl in the show, and, well he ties her up and actually tickles her bare feet to torture her! I mean, I couldn’t believe it. I remember being just a kid and marveling over that scene. Pretty sure that at just the age of 6, that that was my first boner. She was so adorable all tied up like that, helplessly laughing as the feather grazed her bare soles. Ooh, gives me chills just thinking about it. But I’m no psychiatrist, I don’t know if that was when it started or just when I first discovered it. You’re the expert Miss Miller, I’m sorry, Dr. Miller. Where was I? Oh yeah, I didn’t really know where it came from or why I liked it so much, but I did know that I definitely enjoyed it more than anything else I could think of. Of course, growing up liking tickling so much wasn’t easy. It didn’t take long to realize that it wasn’t a “normal” thing, as far as society viewed anyway. So I just, sort of, suppressed it really. I pent it up inside. Almost ashamed of it. I guess it just built up for so long that it just all came out at once. I mean, come on, 16 years is a long time to try to hold something back. I was lucky to make it to 22. It was never something I could’ve imagined myself doing. I did feel terrible about it. I mean, it was the biggest rush I’ve ever gotten in my life, but still, after the high wore out, you know, I felt kinda bad for the girl.

You’re probable curious as to how Madison ended up in all this. It was pretty random actually. You see, when I was a senior at State, I’d always go in Undergroundz Café and Espresso bar to study, and, well, Madison worked there as a barista. I always had the biggest crush on her. She's got that total hipster girl look, you know, the glasses, the scarves, wore leggings and rompers and all that with the little head bands. Skinny little thing, 5’8”ish, but had to be like 120lbs, I’m side tracking, sorry. Well, the little dear was always wearing those cute ankle boots or strappy sandals and holy hell did she have some gorgeous feet! Eh, you probable don’t care about all that do you Doc. Sorry. Anyway, I was always way too shy to talk to her so I’d just kinda sit in the corner and watch her. I mean, I'd study too, I’m not a total creeper or anything, but man, I’d love to watch her. Especially when I could see those feet in her sandals, whoa buddy. I also learned a lot of valuable information about her from my little perch, which I didn’t think much of when I’d heard them, but they proved to be incredibly useful after the fact. For instance, she lived alone in some shitty apartment complex that was nearly empty because that landlord sucked and things were always breaking down, but it was worth it to her because it was cheap which meant she could live on her own in the city. It’s almost like this was destined to happen, huh Doc?

One day, in the summer after graduating, I was sitting in my usual corner table when one of the other baristas gave Madison a quick little tickle on her sides. She freaked! I’ll never forget hearing the next thing she said. “Oh my gosh! I can’t handle that. Tickling is the worst! I’m the most ticklish girl in the world.” I know people will say that a lot, sometimes when they’re not even really all that ticklish, but when that adorable little indie angel said those worlds, hell, I believed her.

And that’s when it happened... when my beautiful hipster crush tensed up, closed her eyes, and let out a ticklish scream, I had this rush of desire like I’d never felt before in my life. I wanted her so bad. I was more of a need. Yes, I needed to have her!

What happened next was not planned, not practiced, not given any prior thought whatsoever. I was running off of pure adrenaline and desire and nothing could stop me, especially not my ethical beliefs. I left Undergroundz and went to the pizza shop across the street and waited. It was only a couple of hours later that Madison got off. It was eight o’clock and already dark outside. Perfect. Oh, I ended up having to buy so much pizza so the guy wouldn’t kick me out, haha. You… you don’t think that’s funny. Yeah, I guess it’s not. Anyway, I followed her down the street at a safe distance of course. I suppose luck was on my side, because I didn’t know if she had a car, was taking the bus or whatever. Again, I was running on desire, not sound mind. Well as luck would have it, she boarded the rail. It was perfect because I could board in the car behind her and she wouldn't notice me following her. A few stops later I followed her out of the rail and over to her apartment complex. I hung back by the corner of the block until she went in and then I rushed in as to not lose the trail. Inside I could here her walking up the stairs and I followed as stealthily as I could. She got onto the third floor and I a followed close behind. Then, everything almost fell apart. The door to the stairwell made what seemed to me at the time, like the loudest noise ever when it closed behind me. I though I was done for. She’d turn around, see me, scream for help, who knows what. I was thinking so many things all at once. I mean, she was literally within twenty feet of me in the same hallway!

But once again fate was on my side. She kept on walking like nothing happened. That’s when I saw my little miracle. Those unmistakable white cords from Madison’s ears to her bag. Haha, I fucking love ipods!!! It was easy now. As soon as she opened her door I was on her. Scooped her up in one arm and covered her mouth in the other. She was so caught off guard that she was easy to snatch. By the time she realized she needed to fight back, I had a pretty good hold on her and there was nothing she could do. I kicked the door closed behind me and carried her futilely struggling body to her bedroom. I grabbed a sock hanging on the dresser and shoved it in her mouth and brought her to the bed. She was fighting with all her might but it wasn’t doing her any good. Thankfully her room was a mess so It was easy to round up some shirts and scarves to tied her down. Duct tape helped to silence her. Once she was secured I went back into the living room and locked the door. When I got back to her room, she was crying. And you know, for a brief moment there, I almost let her go, right then and there. The guilt was starting to rush in. After all, I didn’t want her scared, or hurt. I wanted her to be fine. To be well, to thrive and be happy. She was nearly home free when I noticed it. You see doc, in all of her struggling , she had lost one of her sandals. I was standing there ready to do the right thing for her, but when I saw that perfect bare foot, that fair-skinned, smooth and so soft looking size 7 sole with perfectly placed and shaped toes… I suddenly didn’t care so much about her, and started thinking about me. What I wanted. And what I wanted was right in front of me, and there wasn’t anything now, that was going to stop me from getting what I wanted. “Madison” I said to her surprise. She looked at me through those cute glasses with scared eyes. “I’m not going to hurt you at all. I not going to rape you at all. But, I’m sorry, there is something that I’m going to need from you.” I could see her expression turn less scared and more to curiosity. I knew she was thinking, “what the hell is this all about then?”

I didn’t give her long to think. She looked so damn hot tied down like that in her romper, one sandal off. I couldn’t contain myself. I just jumped on her! As I was flying through the air her eyes got huge! But when I landed with knees straddling her and fingers digging into her armpit, those eyes slammed shut! Slammed shut to the most wonderful muffled hysterical screaming I could ever imagine! Her belly quivered from underneath me. Limbs were violently flailing as much as their bonds would allow and the tears of fear and crying once streaming down her face were now those of absolute hysterical laughter. Oh, Doc, you should’ve been there. It was wonderful! I tickled those armpits for a good 15 minutes before I let up. Enough to give her a few good breaths and what I thought was a muffled attempt at saying, “Why are you doing this? Please StoAAAAHHH” Yeah. Haha. I didn’t let her finish before I was at her ribs.

I remember tracing each rip and making sure that each one got their fair share of the tickling. Madison didn’t seem to notice though. She pretty much acted the same way for every rib. Bucking wildly and with those beautiful muffled screams and laughter. Hmm… I must’ve tickled her ribs and stomach for at least a half hour. Well, you see, I wanted to be thorough.

In her next break, I gave her more time to breathe. I think this time she wasn’t begging me to stop but rather trying to bargain with me. Things that sounded like, “what do you want” “I’ll get you anything I can” my parents have money" things like that, I can’t remember exactly. She was pretty out of breath and very panicky. I just looked down at her and simply said. “Knees.” Immediately her eyes slammed shut again and she was screaming as though I were already tickling her. I figured I’d better catch up so I gave the knees a squeezin’ they’ll never forget. I made sure to rake my fingers along the backs of the knees too.

At her next break, there was no panicking, no begging, no pleading, no bargaining, just breathing broken up by little bouts of giggling. It was thrilling. I looked at her said, “you know what’s next.” Again. The same reaction as before. Her body was rocked tense as I removed the other sandal. Her anticipation was driving her wild. So I decided to prolong it just a bit. When her squeals would die down a bit, I’d say something like, “this is gonna be so bad.” Haha, it’d send her into these wonderful fits of hysteria. After teasing her nine or ten times “she just screamed, “JUST DO IT ALREADY!”

“ok”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA”

Tickling her feet was greater than I could have ever dreamed, and greater than I had ever wet dreamed for that matter, haha. They were just so damn soft. Her reactions were so intense. I could feel as though I couldn’t contain my excitement any more. I looked up, my eyes rolled back and bam! Well, I think you get the point doc. I gave her a long break after that. After that was over, that's when the guilt started coming back. I had absolutely ravaged this poor girl all for my selfish desire.

That’s when I decided to call the police. I did it quick and without giving myself the chance to talk myself out of it. I had kidnapped and tickle tortured that hell out of this poor girl. The only thing she ever did was be cute, be ticklish, and be noticed by me.

I let the dispatcher know that I had kidnapped the girl, was at the house, was unarmed, and would go willingly, then hung up. I knew that I was gonna be going away for a while. It made me feel kinda good actually that I was getting mine in the end, ya know. Haha, you’re probably curious as to why the cops then said they had to pull me off the poor girl, huh? Well, I was glad to get mine, but not so glad that I wasn’t going to enjoy the hell out of how long it took the cops to respond!

I went back into the room, told Madison that cops were on their way. Took up her gag and said. “But let’s have some of that beautiful laughter unhindered shall we? Haha” I dove straight for her upper inner thighs and she just went limp! The energy to fight back was all gone. No more resistance. Just complete and utter surrender to the tickling. And boy oh boy, doc, had I saved the best part for last!

Well, you pretty much know the rest of the story. I plead guilty. Got 5 years mandatory sentencing and paroled out on good behavior, providing I see a therapist until it’s deemed ok by them and the court to discontinue therapy. I really thought I had changed you know. 5 years in prison will make any man re-examine his life. When they finally let me out I was thrilled to be cured. Imagine my surprise then, when we met today for our first court-mandated therapy session. A beautiful blonde doc just a few years outta school. Walking around her office in those nylons with her shoes off. I couldn’t help it really. Those old feelings, well, they just sort of all came rushing back. That’s why I had to followed you home doc. That’s why I’ve got you tied up now. And that’s why I’m really sorry, but there’s something I’m going to need from you.

Last edited:
Outstanding - a novel approach far as I know. Very well written too.

Personally, I kinda wish you'd been more descriptive about how you tickled her feet. After all... the devil's in the details! :seesaw:

Thanks guys. Any suggestions to improve? I think I'd like to start exploring writing more. This was fun to come up with.

Love the surprise ending! It's rare that I can't see it coming, but you definitely got me. Good job!

If you're looking for things to improve upon, I'd say that adding more dialog is a good start. I know the whole story was sort of one long running dialog from the narrator, but I wanted to hear Madison talk (which I guess would have been difficult since she was gagged, LOL). I think dialog gives the reader a really good sense of the characters' personalities, and by extension, makes the reader more emotionally invested in the story. I know, I know... I'm SUCH A GIRL :D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back